Office Quickie

Story Info
Coworkers trying to find a private place to quickly have sex.
3.6k words
4.25
10.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DanDraper
DanDraper
1,140 Followers

***All characters are over 18 and are fictional. Any resemblance to any real-life persons is purely coincidental.

Formerly written a different title, but removed for a rewrite. I hope you enjoy.

...

Doug was less than five minutes away from work when he got the call. His phone was held up on a mount attached to the dashboard; he answered it and set it to speaker so he could talk while driving.

"Good morning," said Doug.

"Good morning," said Kristen on the phone. "Meet me in the usual spot."

Doug paused for a moment; it had been a while since he'd gotten that kind call from her.

"What about Bill?" Doug asked, referring to her fiancé.

"What about him?"

Doug thought about it again. If she wanted to cheat on her fiancé, that was her problem, not his.

"Do you mean the secret parking spot or that empty office space?" he asked.

"The secret parking spot. We don't have time to go to that office; we need to bang it out quickly before we go to work."

"I'll see you soon," said Doug.

They both hung up without saying goodbye to each other. Doug sped up a little to get there faster, but was still careful on the road. He already left a little earlier that morning than he usually does so he could stop by the coffee shop next door to his building to get a pastry and some good coffee to take to work. Now he would skip all that to meet up with Kristen and would have to settle for the coffee in the office breakroom; the coffee the office provided was terrible, but it was worth it to meet up with Kristen.

He slowed down when he got to the parking garage entrance. He drove around until he got to a spot in the far-off corner of the garage where nobody ever parked because it was too far from the stairways or elevators and there were no security cameras around.

He only had to wait another minute before Kristen parked next to him. He jumped into the backseat of his car, and she got in there with him. Without saying anything, they started kissing each other hard.

"We need to hurry this up," she said. "We don't have a lot of time."

"I'll do what I can to finish fast," he replied.

He had his hand up her skirt, making its way up her thigh to her panties, and began to pull down on it. Kristen, in turn, took off his belt and attempted to unzip his pants. They didn't care about keeping their clothes on for this; it was just going to be a quickie between them. They needed to get it done quickly before they headed off to work.

"AHHHH!" Kristen screamed.

"Already?" Doug asked. "I barely touched you."

"No, you idiot, look," she said, pointing to the window.

Doug looked behind him and was startled to see a little kid, who was maybe seven or eight years old, just staring at them.

"What does he want?" she asked.

"I think he's just curious," Doug replied.

"Shoo! Go away!" she yelled at him while waving her hand at him as if she were swatting a fly. "Offer him candy to go away."

"I'm not offering a strange kid candy," said Doug. "I don't want to end up on the news."

They heard a woman's voice in the distance, calling out "Martin," and the boy went running. They presumed it was the kids' mother calling out to him because he had run off.

"Ok, he's gone," said Doug, as he went back to kissing her neck.

"No, no," said Kristen as she pushed him away. "That ruined the mood."

Doug actually felt the same way, but he thought he could force himself back into the mood. They fixed themselves up, and Kristen went back to her car. They drove off back to their usual parking spot, hoping nobody noticed them.

They got on the elevator with a few other people going to work in the building. They stayed quiet the whole way up to the 7th floor. Doug spent the time taking side looks at Kristen. She had long, dark brown hair and stood a few inches shorter than he did. She wore typical women's business attire, with the hem of her skirt cut just above the knees. He got a good look at her cleavage because the top few buttons of her blouse were open; she had wonderful breasts, and he regretted that he didn't get a chance to get his hands on them before they were interrupted.

They got off on their floor and went separate ways. Doug got his coffee from the breakroom; it wasn't as good as what he usually gets from the donut shop, but he drank it anyway.

On his way to his office, he walked past Kristen and the company's president, who also happened to be her father. They all said good morning to each other before Doug made his way to his office. Besides the fact that Kristen was engaged to another man, he had been sleeping with the boss's daughter on and off for years. If her father ever found out, she would, of course, be OK with some embarrassment, but he would be out of the job instantly.

Doug tried to focus on his work but couldn't stop thinking about Kristen. They started fooling around together several years ago. They tried dating once; it didn't work out, but they decided to continue having sex on the side. They found they were better off as friends with benefits than as a couple.

They tried not to see each other when they dated other people but always found an excuse to fool around again. They had sex a few times in the beginning when Kristen started seeing Bill, but when they started getting serious with each other, she decided to stop. Afterwards, they remained coworkers and friends, but nothing else.

A few hours later, Doug's office phone rang, and he answered it.

"Want to go to that empty office space on the fifth floor?" she asked. "We should've tried it the first time."

"What's going on today?" Doug asked. "Don't get me wrong; I'm very willing to have sex with you again. I just want to know what's happening."

"Bill cheated on me," she said.

"Oh, so this is revenge," said Doug. "Have you forgotten that you cheated on him with me when you two first started going out?"

"That was only when he and I were dating, before things got serious between us," she replied. "It was bad, sure, but cheating while we're engaged is far worse."

"So, it's over between you two?"

"No, I'm still planning to marry him; I just want to have some fun before the wedding."

Doug was not going to judge her; he had used her a few times to cheat on a few past girlfriends.

"I'll see you in five minutes," he said.

"You go first; I'll meet you after," she told him. She didn't want people to see them leave together and make accurate assumptions about them.

Doug got to the office space on the fifth floor and entered using a key he bribed the assistant building manager for. The office had been vacant for a few years because the building's owners couldn't find anybody to rent it to, which made it the perfect place for a rendezvous whenever he needed it. Besides Kristen, he had taken several other women there, too, such as ex-girlfriends and other women who worked in the building.

He found the cubicle they preferred that was far away from any area where they could be seen, just in case someone happened to show up. He waited for a few minutes before she showed up, and they immediately went at it again. Doug got her to sit on the edge of the old desk that was still there from the previous company that rented the space; it was dusty, but they didn't care. They kissed each other heavily as they began taking each other's shirts off.

Doug was about to take her bra off before she stopped him.

"Wait, do you hear that?" she said.

Doug paused to listen but heard nothing.

"There's nobody around," he told her, and tried to take her bra off again.

"Yes, there is; just listen," she said as she pushed him away.

As the noise got louder, Doug started to hear what she was talking about. They peered over the cubicle partition, and, several rows down, they could see a couple on a desk in an open area that wasn't covered by cubicle partitions. They were half-naked, with the man fucking her doggy-style over the desk. Their backs were turned, so they did not see Doug and Kristen watching them.

"Looks like we're not the only ones using this place for fun," said Doug.

He kissed her and tried to take off her bra again, but she pushed him away.

"I'm sorry, I can't do this with them over there making so much noise," she said.

Doug was disappointed, but he agreed with her. They fixed themselves up and left their secret cubicle. They did their best to stay quiet and hid behind other cubicles and file cabinets to make sure the other couple who were fooling around didn't see them. They had no idea who they were but decided not to think about it.

When they got to the entrance, the door swung open as another couple entered, kissing each other. They were startled when they saw Doug and Kristen there and looked even more perplexed when they heard the other couple on the other side of the office having sex. They said nothing as they went past each other. Doug noticed they were going in the direction of where his favorite cubicle was and wondered if they were going to the same one.

Kristen hit the up button on the elevator, and they waited for it to come up. Doug noticed there was dust on Kristen's backside from the old desk; he rubbed it off of her, and she thanked him.

"I wonder how many other people got the key," said Kristen.

"Yeah, I thought we were the only ones. I should've known better," said Doug. "If you have time, I know another place to go to."

Kristen looked at her watch. "Ok, but we probably don't have a lot of time, so this is going to have to be an even faster quickie."

The elevator came, and Doug took them to the 9th floor. When they got there, he peaked out the doors and saw no one was around. He grabbed Kristen's hand and led her to another area on the other side of the floor. When they got to their destination, Kristen was shocked to find that Doug had taken her to a maintenance closet.

"Are you serious?" she asked.

"It's actually bigger inside," said Doug. "And there's a small table inside where I can bend you over."

Kristen didn't want to ask what tramp he had taken there in the past to know about that table. She wanted to walk away because she thought a maintenance closet was beneath her, but she was horny, and she knew that Doug wasn't happy with how she stopped him from having sex with her twice already.

"Alright, it'll have to do," she said.

Doug reached for the door knob when the door suddenly swung open. A tall, middle-aged man in a custodian uniform walked out of the closet.

"Hello," said the custodian.

"Hello," said Doug. "We were just looking for..."

Doug froze as he couldn't think of anything to say. Kristen saw what was happening to him and couldn't believe that he couldn't think of something you could obviously get from a maintenance closet.

"A mop," said Kristen. "We need to clean up a spill."

"Yes, what she said," said Doug.

The custodian looked at both of them with suspicious eyes.

"$50," he said.

"What?" asked Doug.

"$50 and you can use the closet to do whatever you want," said the custodian. "You're not the first to come here."

Doug and Kristen looked at each other, surprised by this revelation. Doug reached for his wallet, but Kristen stopped him.

"No, I can't," said Kristen. "I know this is the third time I've stopped us from having sex, and I do feel bad for doing this to you again, but I just can't do anything knowing that he knows what we're going to do."

Doug was upset, but he didn't want to argue about it. He didn't really like the idea of using a maintenance closet anyway; he only suggested it as a last-minute location.

"Sorry," said Doug to the custodian as he put his wallet away.

"I'm still going to need $50 to keep quiet," the custodian told Doug. "I know who she is, who her father is, that she's engaged, and that you work for her father."

"How did you know all that?" Kristen asked, with a shocked look on her face.

"You have no idea how much custodians can find out about people," he replied.

Doug reached for his wallet again and pulled out three twenty-dollar bills. The custodian said he didn't have change, so he just took the three twenties from Doug.

They walked back to the elevator. Doug thought about suggesting another place, but realized they needed to get back to work soon. Kristen took the elevator first to get to the office, and Doug waited for the next elevator to arrive.

After lunch, Doug sat at his desk trying to concentrate on his work when he got another call from Kristen.

"Meet me on the second floor," she said. "I got word of a place we could use."

"I'm not sure about this," said Doug. "Maybe we can meet up after work."

"I'm busy all week after work planning my wedding," said Kristen. "And this weekend is no good either."

"How about we try that office space on the fifth floor again? Maybe nobody is there now."

"No, I already checked it out again. There are now more people there than before," she said. "Just trust me on this. Meet me on the second floor."

Five minutes later, he met up with Kristen on the second floor. As soon as he got out of the elevator, she grabbed his arm and forced him to jog down the hall. They got to a women's bathroom; Doug resisted going in, but Kristen forced him inside.

"There are mostly men on this floor, so this bathroom is rarely used," said Kristen.

The first three stalls were too small for them to use, but Kristen wanted to use the disabled person's stall. Again, Doug resisted, because he didn't think it was appropriate to use it.

"We're trying to have a quickie," said Kristen. "We'll be in and out very fast. No one will know we were here."

Doug took off his pants and sat on the toilet. His dick stood straight up at Kristen. He stroked himself as he watched Kristen take off her panties. She hiked up her skirt as she sat on his lap; she moved closer to him, getting ready for him to stick his dick inside her.

"Hey," said a female voice, followed by three bangs against the stall door. "I know what you're doing in there, and I need to use the toilet."

Doug and Kristen froze, not knowing what to do. Kristen evidently underestimated how often that bathroom was used.

"I'm in a wheelchair, and I can only use that stall," the voice yelled.

Doug and Kristen got off the toilet. She got dressed quickly and opened the door. A young woman in a wheelchair was there waiting for them.

"I'm sorry," Kristen began to say.

"I understand. I don't blame you for trying, but this is the only bathroom I can use, so you have to go," said the woman.

The woman entered the stall and locked the door behind her. Doug and Kristen left the bathroom, and Kristen let out a scream that startled Doug. The same little boy from the parking lot was standing right in front of them, saying nothing.

Again, they heard his mother call out to him, and he ran away.

"Who the hell is that kid?" said Doug.

"Let's just get out of here," Kristen replied.

They made their way down the hall towards the elevator. They didn't care about going back to the office separately again; they just wanted to get back to work and forget about everything.

In the elevator, Doug hit the button for the seventh floor, and they started going up.

"We could try the stairwell," Doug suggested. "Most people in this building use the elevator anyway."

"I already considered it," said Kristen. "The stairwell creates a big echo. Even if we try to stay quiet, we can still be heard."

"How about that file room we have on the sixth floor? It's rarely used."

"No, everyone from accounting is down there doing audits this week," she said.

"The third floor has this office that became vacant last week--"

"It's now being rented by a travel agency," Kristen interrupted.

Doug thought for a moment. "How about the roof?"

"How about we just give up?" Kristen suggested, with a saddened voice. "We tried, and we failed."

A moment later, the elevator shook and came to a complete stop. As far as they knew, they were stuck between the fourth and fifth floors. Doug hit the emergency button on the elevator keypad to buzz the lobby for help.

"We are aware of the situation," said a voice on the elevator intercom. "If you bear with us, we can get you out of there in no more than ten minutes."

Doug and Kristen looked at each other in excitement. The perfect moment had fallen into their laps. After all that time going up and down that elevator, they didn't think it would be a viable option until now.

"Take all the time you need," Doug told the person on the other side of the intercom.

Doug pulled Kristen in close and kissed her hard, pressing his body firmly against hers. Ten minutes was not a lot of time to do everything they would like to do together, and they knew there was a chance the elevator would be fixed faster, but they were willing to make the best of the situation.

Doug got his pants and boxers off again, and Kristen grabbed his fully erect dick and began stroking it. As she did that, Doug removed her blouse and pulled her bra down to her waist to reveal her beautiful round tits. He grabbed at them as she stroked his dick faster.

They got down on the floor, with Kristen lying on her back. Doug reached up her skirt and swiftly took off her panties. Doug then positioned himself on top of her, struggling to get some leg room with the small space they were provided with the elevator.

He brought his cock to Kristen's pussy and pushed it in. The first thrust also made her moan and heave her chest upward. Doug began to fuck her slowly at first, then steadily went faster. Kristen held him close to her as he fucked her as she moaned heavily into his ear.

Doug slowed down a bit because he was afraid he would finish too early. He figured just because it was a quickie, that didn't mean he had to be too quick about it. He took a little time to enjoy himself being with her, but after a few minutes, he realized they may get the elevator fixed soon, so he picked up his speed again and screwed her with all of his might. The elevator began to shake with the speed at which they were going.

"Oh yes, oh yes," Kristen screamed into his ear as an orgasm surged through her body.

Doug knew the end was coming. He wanted to cum so badly, but at the same time, he wanted this feeling to last forever. He held on for several more minutes before he couldn't hold on any longer and shot his cum straight into her body.

He kept fucking her as much as he could before his dick went limp and he had to stop. They took a moment to catch their breaths before they stood back up and put their clothes back on.

They finished dressing just in time for the elevator to start moving again. They looked each other over, helping one another fix small details they missed before they reached their floor, so no one would notice anything.

They got off their floor and made their way to their offices.

"I'm glad we finally got that out of the way," said Kristen.

"Want to do this again tomorrow?" Doug asked.

"No, I just wanted it to be a one-time thing," said Kristen. "Thanks for the offer, though. I'll keep it in mind in case Bill cheats on me again."

Doug said nothing about it and just let it go. He was sure he and Kristen would hook up again in the future, regardless of whether Bill cheated on her again or not.

He went to the kitchen area to make himself another cup of coffee. There he ran into Megan, from accounting.

"Want to go to the file room on the sixth floor?" she asked.

This took Doug by surprise. Megan was one of his usual hookups, but she had been too busy for him lately to have their usual casual fun.

"I heard you guys in accounting are using that room for the whole week," said Doug.

"We finished for the day," she replied. "Nobody will be there until tomorrow."

Doug dumped his coffee into the sink and followed Megan to the elevator. He was sure he would not be getting any work done for the rest of the day.

DanDraper
DanDraper
1,140 Followers