Office Romance Gets Serious Pt. 01

Story Info
She is punished when he finds her report.
2.2k words
3.98
16.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He held me firmly by my upper arm and dragged me towards my bedroom. He pointed to the foot of the bed.

"Sit." He demanded.

Fearful to deny him, I obeyed and sat down. My back felt cool against the iron frame. His gaze turned about my room until he found what he was looking for. Walking over to the wall, he pulled a red silk scarf from the hook and came over to me.

"Put your hands behind your back." He said.

Again, I did as I was told. He used the scarf to bind my hands to the bed frame. He tied several knots and once he was satisfied that the binds would hold me, he turned his attention to the large black tote I took to work each day. He ruffled through it and tossed it aside when he found what he wanted. He placed my laptop on the desk in front of me and opened it up. The lock screen appeared, casting a soft blue glow across his handsome face. He typed something in. The input box shook with rejection. He tried again. No dice. I had changed my password a few days earlier in fear of this scenario. I didn't want Micheal to see what was in my report. I didn't want him to see that I knew what he was doing.

He sighed. "What's the password, Alice?" I hesitated. Those documents were my only leverage right now. What would he do once he had access to everything? He reached down and backhanded me hard across the face. My head jerked to the side. A sharp sting spread across my cheek. I could feel a small, damp streak of blood appear from where his ring had cut in.

I looked up at him into his green eyes. They were stern and serious. He had always been quick to reprimand my disobedience, but even then his eyes would hold a hint of playfulness. Punishment always excited us both, but this time it wasn't a game. I could tell he was in no mood to negotiate my freedom. I bit my lip to hold back a whimper.

"Don't make me ask again." He said.

I relented and told him the password. This was not my chance. I would have to think of another way to escape.

He turned back to the computer and logged on. He moved quickly. Typing and clicking furiously to pull up my report and the numerous financial files linked to it. On that report was months worth of work combing through the company's last fiscal year. I had been hired on as an outside accounting consultant to confirm that the company's expenses and profits lined up. Unfortunately, towards the end of putting my report together I had found an anomaly and started exploring it. I had highlighted incriminating portions on my report in order to more easily see where money had been quietly disappearing into foreign accounts. Micheal was combing over these numbers. Changing them here and there to make the money line up. This clearly wasn't the first time he had laid eyes on my report. He knew what portions to change in order to cover up his illegal activity.

I leaned my head back against the bed and watched him silently. He was ignoring me entirely. Fixated on his work. I gazed out the open bedroom door towards the direction of my front door. The one story townhouse I was renting was a little over 1300 square feet. The front door was no more than 600 feet away from where I sat. I could make it there in a few long strides. If I could only distract Michael. Get him to leave the room or even if I could quietly sneak by him, I could run to the door. I would burst out of it and scream for help. It was late, going on midnight now, but someone might be up. Someone would come and help, right? They had to because... if he caught me trying to escape he would be furious.

Would he do to me what he did to Eric? I inhaled sharply at the thought.

I had no idea what he was planning on doing with me after he finished forging my report. I thought back to all that we had shared together during these last few months. All the joy and pleasure we had found in each other's company. He had told me he loved me and I had responded in turn with enthusiasm. But now, I couldn't help but feel like the man I was looking at was a stranger. He had revealed to me a new side of him. Dangerous and unpredictable. Had it all been a lie, I wondered? Was he just getting close to me in order to access my report?

I began to test the restraints. Shifting my arms left and right, I spun my wrists around until I could feel out the knot he tied behind me. I could barely get my fingers around it but it was enough. After some time, I managed to loosen the scarf enough to slip my wrists out. In my excitement to break free, my hand had slipped out too quickly. My fingernail collided with the metal frame. A soft, high pitched ring filled the otherwise quiet room. I brought my hand back behind my back to give the illusion I was still restrained. Micheal had stopped typing. I held my breath as he turned to face me.

He studied me closely. My gaze was cast toward the ground. I was scared that if I looked at him, he would immediately know what I was planning. He shifted in the chair to peer over my shoulder. My red scarf only loosely draped my wrists now. It was clear I was no longer tied to the bed. He stood up and towered over me.

"Allie," He started. His voice, smooth as the scarf he had bound me with. His tone, that of a parent poised to discipline a naughty child. "What have I told you about breaking your restraints?"

My heart started to race. Last time Micheal had stayed at my place, I had broken off the chain to my cheap wrist cuffs during a fit of pleasure. Despite my current fear, I felt myself grow wet at the memory. My body betraying me as excitement swelled within my cunt. Would he punish me? Worried he sensed this excitement, my face flushed in shy embarrassment. Over the course of our relationship, Micheal had helped awaken me to the realm of dominance and submission. I took great pleasure in it, but I was not an easy sub. My pride prevented me from giving in without a fight. It was an area of contention inside of myself that I, a full grown, intelligent, and successful women, would get so much pleasure in Micheal's domination. Even now, under the threat of his towering shadow, I wanted to resist but I couldn't deny that part of me wanted his punishment. Part of me wanted so badly to be controlled by him.

A shiver went down my spine as I remembered what he had said to me then. I looked up at him into that stern gaze, but quickly lowered them again in a submissive gesture. My strength failed me under that gaze and I felt myself slipping into the role of his obedient sub.

"You said," I hesitated and inhaled. Where would he take this? How far would he go? In the car ride over here, after he had kidnapped me from the office, I had tried to use our safe word "Red," in an attempt to get him to listen to my pleas to let me go. He told me then that safe words wouldn't work anymore. If that's true, if safe words were out then our little BDSM playdates weren't a game anymore. What about the limits we had set? I doubt he would respect them now. I was at his mercy. "You said, that if I ever did that again, you would punish me severely."

"That's right," He said. A sly and sadistic smile spread across this face. He knelt down to my level. "Unfortunately, darling. I really don't have time to play these games with you right now."

Grabbing the scarf, he ripped it off and tossed it aside. He grabbed me by my hair and pulled me to my feet. Spinning me around he forced my head down to the bed. My ass arched toward the ceiling. He lifted the skirt of my dress up to my shoulders and used his hands to rip off the black lace thong I wore underneath. With my ass completely exposed to him, a small tremor shot down my body to my pulsating clit. He shoved two fingers into my cunt and quickly pulled them back out. I was dripping already.

"My my, little slut. You're wet already aren't you?" He pushed his fingers into my mouth.

"Clean it up," he demanded. I sucked my juices from his fingers and he released me.

"You won't receive any pleasure for this, Alice." I heard him remove his belt.

"Micheal," I began to plead. Unsure of what exactly I was going to say, but I needed to be escaping from him not reveling in his punishments. I was cut off when his belt came down hard across my ass. I cried out in shock and pain. That one hit felt like it was enough to bruise.

"How many lashes does it take to make you mind, little girl?" His belt came down again. This time on the opposite cheek. "Answer me!" he demanded. Another lash.

My mind addled from the pain. "I don't know!" I blurted out. Instantly regretting such a stupid answer. I scolded myself. Couldn't just say stop at 3, huh?

He laughed sadistically. Clearly amused by my predicament. He was enjoying the realness of this scene. This wasn't like one of our dates. What was happening now wasn't consensual. It hadn't been ever since he found me in the office with Eric earlier tonight, discussing the report. His power in this situation was real and he meant to ensure my submission to him was too.

I felt shamefully excited in my powerless state. I feared what he might do to me now without the protection of our usual boundaries, but yet, I felt a thrill from his punishment. My pride screamed at me not to submit to him like this. I needed to resist because he might never let go once he had control. In spite of all these conflicting feelings, a pleasure began to grow inside me and attempted to work its way to the surface. It never broke through, though. Micheal was true to his word. He brought his belt down hard across my ass in a swift and purposeful motion. Moving fluidly from my left to right ass cheek. Each hit was as hard as the first. My ass was aflame from the beating. Bruises were already beginning to appear. Any pleasure that had bubbled inside me popped with each hit, leaving only pain.

I lost track of how many times he had struck me. I cried out with each lash, tears blurring my vision. "Please," I begged.

"Please, what?" He replied. His belt coming down again across my sore ass.

"Please stop!" I begged again. Another lash. "I'll behave." Again he hit me. "I promise Micheal! I'm sorry. Please Sir!" I could hear the desperation in my voice as I prayed for the pain to stop. The last lash landed on my right cheek and I could feel it draw blood. Micheal breathed heavy behind me. Stepping forward he gently caressed my right cheek, wiping away the blood. I flinched under the suddenly soft touch. I could feel his hard cock press against my thigh.

He undid his pants. His cock slipped into me. He ravaged me hard and fast. His hips thrusting against my sore ass. Pleasure again rose inside of me but he wouldn't let me come. He unloaded into my cunt and collapsed over me for a few breaths as he orgasmed. Once he was done he pulled out and buckled his pants.

"Get your ass on the bed." he said. I quickly obeyed and crawled onto the bed. I turned awkwardly to look at him while avoiding putting any weight on my ass. He walked around the bed towards me. I slowly scooted backwards as he approached. Moving away from him until I reached the head of the bed. Nowhere left to go. He got on and straddled me, pinning me beneath him.

"Give me your hands." He said. I obliged and held my hands out to him. He grabbed my wrists, crossed them and took them over my head to the top of the iron frame. He grabbed his belt and bound my hands tightly to the bed. The leather biting at my wrists. He got off and collected the discarded panties and scarf. He shoved my thong into my mouth and tied the scarf around my head, effectively gagging me.

"Now, I have a lot of work to do and I don't want to be distracted again. Don't make me come back over here," He threatened. "Understood?"

I nodded meekly.

"Good girl."

He went back to the computer and continued to work. I shivered thinking back on what just happened. My ass, hot and tender beneath me. I wasn't going to make it to the front door.