Office Ski Trip Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes... oh fuck yes," Stacy moaned as Dave breached her labia and pushed inside her love tunnel. Dave had a massive black hand on each of Stacy's curvy hips as he guided his cock deeper into her. "Oh my god... Fuck... Oh my god yes," Stacy continued to moaned as he finished burying his cock deep inside her.

Stacy's back was flat, no longer arched, now that Dave's manhood was safely enmeshed with her body. "Oh shit, that is such a huge dick," Stacy whined as Dave began to move his cock in and out of Stacy's depths. "Oh fuck babe I can barely take that fucking dick," she breathed.

Whatever strain Dave's size initially caused for Stacy soon turned into satisfaction. After about a minute of Dave fucking her, Stacy began to fuck back, thrusting her hips back into David as hard as he was thrusting into her. And as she moved her body back and forth, her massive tits began to swing in opposite circles so that they slapped together as she pushed back into Dave's cock.

"You like that view don't you Mike?" Dave asked, as Mike was now totally naked with his hand stroking his dick.

"Hell yeah," Mike replied. "There is no sight like it," he said in a trance.

"Tell your boyfriend how much you love showing off for him Stacy," Dave directed.

"Oh my god I love you Mike. I love that you let me fuck this big dick. It feels so fucking good," Stacy said.

"Do you want me to fuck her harder Mike?" Dave asked.

"Yes. Absolutely yes. Please fuck her harder," Mike asked.

And Dave did fuck her harder and faster, causing a fresh round of whimpering from Stacy. "Oh...Oh... Oh god yes," Stacy uttered as she stopped pushing back into Dave and simply tried to brace herself from his forceful pounding. "Fuck. You're gonna make me cum. Please don't stop you are going to make me CUMMM!" Stacy almost shouted her, voice getting louder as Dave's intensity increased, the smacking sound of the two lovers bodies filling the room.

"I'mmmmmm cummmminnggggg," she wailed as her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she stopped supporting her weight on her elbows so that her face was now buried in the bed. "Fuck. Ohhh..." she muffled into the sheets as Dave slowed his pace, letting her ecstasy plateau.

Without pulling his massive member out of her drenced pussy, Dave pushed Stacy's hips down so that her entire body was now flat, face down, on the bed. Still pounding her rippling white ass with his taught muscular waist, he then let much of his upper body weight press down on her as he steadied himself on his elbows so that his full black lips were next to her ear, the one closest to both Mike and the camera.

"Do you want me to cum inside you?" Dave whispered into her ear before nibbling on her earlobe.

"Oh god yes. Fill me up," Stacy said. "I want your cum inside me. I need you to fill me up,"she begged.

"Is that what you want too Mike? Do you want me to full your girlfriend up with my seed?" Dave asked.

"Oh god yes," Mike said, quivering in the corner. He had stopped stroking his cock and was now biting his hand in an attempt to stop from spontaneously cumming himself.

"Here it comes baby. I'm gonna cum so deep inside you, you're going to be dripping for weeks," Dave shouted.

"Fuck yeah. Do it. Fill me up. Oh my god yes. Fill. Me. Up," Stacy shouted back.

"Oh shit! Uggggghhhh. Ohhhhh," Dave moaned as he pushed down hard into Stacy's ass one last time. It was now his turn for his entire body to shake as his balls shot a fountain of cum deep into Stacy's pussy. "Ohhh fuck. That is good tight pussy," Dave said, a sly proud smile now passing Stacy's face.

"Oh yeah girl, keep squeezing that dick. I'm not done cumming yet," Dave said as he began grinding into her. "I don't want to deprive you of a single drop," he promised.

A good minute later Dave's body relaxed and he pulled out of Stacy, her pussy making a loud "thwap" sound as his massive dick finally exited her pink folds.

"You've waited long enough," Dave said turning to Mike. "Have at her."

And with that Mike was on top of Stacy in no time turning her over and planting a big kiss on her lips. He then kissed his way down her body, greedily kissing each breast and nipple as he cupped her massive tits with his hands. He paused for another kiss on her flat stomach before coming to her sopping wet, engorged, cum drenched pussy.

"Do you want me to eat it first or do you want me to fuck you," Mike asked as he looked up into Stacy's loving eyes.

"Fuck me then eat me," Stacy said without hesitation. "I want to feel your cum mixed with his before you eat both of them up."

And with that Mike quickly mounted Stacy in the missionary position, his cock sliding into to her cum drenched pussy with ease. He built up his own steady but gentle rhythm as he leaned down to kiss Stacy as they fucked. Within a minute Mike's back tensed and Stacy pulled his hips close to hers.

"Oh yeah baby. Just like that. Give me your cum," Stacy moaned, stroking his back gently with her fingers. "Fill me up again. That feels so fucking hot," she said.

After Mike did finally pull out, Stacy clenched her pussy lips hard as she scooted up so that her head was at the headboard and her cum drenched pussy was spread wide open for the camera and Mike to see.

As she scooted up the bed, Mike picked the comfiest pillows up off the floor and pushed them under Stacy's back and behind her head so that she was comfortably reclined. He then poured her glass of white wine, gently handed it to her, and gave her a deep kiss. "Can I clean that for you?" he asked looking down at her cum soaked pussy.

"Please do fine sir," she replied with a twinkle in her eye as Mike began kissing his way down her body and between her legs before stopping at the bottom of her cum drenched slit which was already leaking gobs of semen onto the blanket. Pausing just for a moment to take a deep breath through his nose, Mike placed his tongue at the very bottom of her outer labia and began to lick her clean.

As she gently ran her right hand through Mike's hair, Stacy occasionally sipped her wine with her left hand and stared intently at Mike's busy tongue. "Mmmhmm... that feels so good," Stacy moaned. "Hold on... Here comes some more," she said, shifting her hips so that more cum oozed out her pussy and into Mike's waiting mouth.

"Fuck that's hot," Stacy said watching Mike lap up the cum dripping out her pussy. "Oh that feels so good," she continued, building up some rhythm with her hips. With one last swig, Stacy drained the last of her wine, set the glass down and began to play with her tits with her left hand, while her right hand held Mike's bobbing head against her pulsating pussy.

"Lick my clit baby," she ordered, moving her left hand down so that both hands were now pressing Mike's head into her. As instructed, Mike lapped at Stacy's clit wildly as he brought both of his hands up so that he was now was pawing at her massive breasts.

"Oh god baby don't stop," Stacy moaned as Mike needed her left breast with one hand and pinched her right nipple with the other. "I'm going to cum again. Don't stop. Please baby don't stop," she shouted. Stacy then released Mike's head and was now gripping the bed sheets tightly as her hips bucked up and down violently. "I'mmmmmm cummmminnggggg," she wailed again for the second time that night as her hips settled onto the bed. Mike kept right on licking till her orgasm subsided, she released the bed sheets, and began running her hands through his hair again.

"Did you enjoy the show?" Dave's voice boomed breaking the computer's hold on Tom's attention.

Tom jumped up from the couch, his dick aching to escape his blue jeans.

"Oh shit... I didn't notice you left the room," Tom replied trying to regain his composure.

"Yeah, I always let the lovers finish up alone," Dave said. "Let them re-establish their connection. That's important. Otherwise all these women would want to be my girlfriend and I am not a one woman man. I'll leave that to you all," he explained.

"How many women are you fucking?" Tom asked.

"Ha! I don't count. That's not what its about. It's not about numbers. It's about being in the moment and having the best sex possible," Dave said. "Speaking of which, after what you experienced yesterday and what you just saw tonight, do you and Lauren want to stay late tomorrow? I have the cabin for a whole extra day," Dave offered.

"I uh... I don't know," Tom replied, his stomach churning with a mix of emotion while his dick pulsed with excitement. "Let me... Let me talk it over with Lauren."

"You do that Tom. You do that. I'll see you tomorrow," Dave laughed and he disappeared down the stairs.

12