Office Ski Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hot shower washed away Lauren's sweat but her mind was still fixated on what she had just seen. She needed release and was determined to get Tom to give her some. Back in her bedroom she put on some warm black leggings that showed off her ass and matched it with a low cut cardigan wrap that tastefully exposed her modest but pert cleavage.

By the time Lauren was done primping, the hard core skiers were just arriving back from the slopes. Lauren grabbed Tom on his way in the door and planted a big kiss on lips. "I missed you too babe. What's for dinner?" he said completely oblivious to her advances.

"I was just beginning to start cooking some steaks," Dave answered from the kitchen. "I could really use an assistant chef if you don't mind lending me a hand Lauren," he continued.

"Steak sounds awesome," Tom replied as he almost pushed Lauren away, hurrying downstairs for his own shower and change of clothes.

Disappointed that Tom did not pick up on what she needed, Lauren sulked over to the kitchen where Dave has a glass of red wine waiting for her. "That's a gorgeous sweater Lauren," Dave offered. "Is that cardigan?" he asked.

"It is Lauren," said. "Thank you... and thanks for letting me use the sauna this afternoon," she continued sheepishly.

Lauren didn't know how she was expecting Dave to respond, but after an initial blank stare he flashed a big smile, winked and said. "Anything that makes you happy Lauren... I've got a handle on the steak, do you want to slice the potatoes or start making the garlic bread?" he asked.

Lauren was never really into cooking but she was an engineer and had always been good at following instructions so she dutifully did everything Dave told her to do as he walked her through his scalloped potato recipe, attentively refilling her wine glass every step of the way.

She was having so much fun working with Dave in the kitchen she didn't even flinch when he came up behind her and kissed the back of her neck while she was looking in the oven at their potatoes. "Smells great. Looks like we made some real magic in here Lor," Dave said as he patted her on her very thinly covered butt.

If Dave had done that a week ago at work, Lauren would have been completely weirded out. But between the wine, Tom's uninterest, and Dave's studious attention, she flushed with excitement.

For the rest of the night Lauren found herself at first subconsciously, but more and more consciously, flirting with Dave. A smile here, a flash of the eye lashes there, not really moving out of his way in the kitchen so that a breast brushed against his arm, or her butt pressed against his thigh. And when her admittedly bubble bottom did press against his member, and she felt it move, her mind replayed everything she'd seen Dave do with Stacy and Amy.

When she was done playing that highlight reel in her head, Lauren was determined to seduce Dave that night, but she had no idea how to shake Tom. Dave seemed to have a plan of his own, suggesting a drinking game called "Screw Your Neighbor" where people can choose to either pass their card to the person to the left, or keep the card they have, until the game gets back to the dealer and everyone has to show their cards with the person with the lowest card having to drink.

After a long day on the slopes, it didn't take too many shots before the hard core skiers peeled off and went to bed. Tom didn't even make it that far, passing out in one of the comfy sofas early in the evening.

"Do you want me to carry him downstairs to your bed?" Dave asked, as he put the cards away.

Lauren couldn't believe Dave was still playing coy but she had had enough. "Why don't you carry me instead?" she leaned in and whispered in his ear before gently licking his earlobe.

Dave turned his head to meet her eager tongue and his big wet dark lips were even more warm and wonderful than she imagined. Her mouth eagerly greeted his penetrating tongue impishly twirling it with hers.

Lauren was enjoying the kiss so much she didn't even notice Dave begin to shift his weight and before she knew it he was carrying her down the steps.

"Which show did you like better, Stacy or Amy?" Dave asked as they descended to the master bedroom.

"You did see me!" Lauren yelped in embarrassment. "How long did you know I was there?" she asked.

"Well for the entire time with Amy of course," Dave said. "And for a good five minutes with Stacy too. That's when I knew you wanted this. You wouldn't have watched for so long if you didn't," he finished.

"I...I... I'm sorry," she stammered.

"Oh don't apologize," Dave said. "I like performing. And you are in for the performance of your life," he continued.

Dave pushed the master bedroom door open with his foot before carrying Lauren to the bed and laying her down on her back. He then moved on top of her, pulling the strap on her cardigan so that the front opened exposing her breasts.

Dave moved first to Lauren's ear, nibbling her earlobe with his lips and darting his tongue into her ear drum for an initial warm moist penetration that made the hairs on her neck stand on end and caused her to involuntarily arch her back. He then moved his lips to her neck where he gently sucked on her throat. If he had done it with a little more force he would have given her hickey, but he was much more gentle that, just wanting a taste without leaving a mark.

Finally he moved down to a breast, cupping it in one hand, while he traced his tongue around her areola. He then flicked her nipple back and forth before engulfing the entire top of her breast in his lips. A deep throated yelp escaped Lauren for the first of many times that night and she moved her hands to hold David's head close to her chest.

"Don't stop. My god that feels so good," she said as Dave sucked on her breast for another minute. Eventually Lauren dropped one of her hands from the back of Dave's head and used it to push her other breast towards Dave's eager mouth and his tounge first and later lips repeated the same dance.

By now Lauren's whole body was bucking uncontrollably with pleasure as Dave's mouth moved between each mound of her pink flesh.

"Take your sweater off but leave your tights on," Dave instructed as he finally pushed up from her, removing his own shirt and pants. Lauren tried to sneak a peek of her prize for that night, Dave's massive dick, but he gently nudged her to lie face down, legging covered bubble butt rising up above the rest of her prone body on the bed.

"Relax, but keep your legs together," Dave said as he mounted her. "I've been dying to do this since I saw you in these leggings tonight," he continued.

With that Lauren could feel his hot hard cock pushing between her thighs and the base of her butt. It felt like a sweaty coke can was being jammed between her thighs. He kept pushing until the tip of his cock moved passed her labia and rubbed up against her clit. When there was no more territory left to claim between her thighs and the bed Dave began thrusting the his cock along the length of her pussy with the tip of his cock applying direct pressure to her clit with each downward thrust.

"You have the sexiest ass I've ever seen," Dave said as he settled into a steady rhythm.

"MMMrrruuuggghhh" was all Lauren could manage as she tried to wrap her mind around the size of the intrusion between her thighs, how good the fabric of her leggings felt pressed against her pussy lips, and how urgent the pressure being applied to her clit was becoming. Dave had only meant to fuck her like this for 30 seconds or so, but as he felt Lauren's leggings get wet, he thought he just might be able to bring Lauren to her first orgasm of the night without even changing positions.

"Please god don't stop," Lauren finally completed a full sentence after Dave briefly paused to consider turning her over. But Dave was never one to disappoint a lady so he went back to fucking the legging covered fold between Lauren's butt and thighs with renewed vigor and when he did Lauren rewarded him with deep moans of pleasure.

"I'm going to cum," Lauren announced without thinking and soon after that her entire body stiffened including her thighs which were squeezing Dave's cock against her clit as tightly as possible. When Dave lowered his head to kiss the back of her neck she shuddered through her first orgasm of the night.

"I can't believe I came already," Lauren breathed as she slowly regained her composure. Dave collapsed on top her, continuing to kiss the top her neck just below her hair, then the base of her neck and on down her spine.

"I knew you'd be good at this," Dave replied. "Now turn over let me get you fully undressed," he said.

Dave then pushed himself off her, kneeling on the bed as Lauren turned to look up at him. He then hooked two fingers in the top of her leggings and Lauren raised her but up in the air so Dave could slide them off of her. Now Lauren's completely naked body was beneath him. Her short blonde hair. Her beautifully innocent face. Her healthy rounded shoulders. Her milky white perky breasts. Her marathon flattened stomach. Her mature womanly hips. Her runner's muscle legs. She was young, white, fertile, nubile perfection. And he was about to have the privilege of fucking her to heaven and back.

Lauren was also taking a moment to whet her appetite. Dave's cock had already massaged her clit to orgasm but now she was seeing it up close for the first time. This was her prize tonight. After watching it in action twice and dreaming about it all last night and today there it finally was, pointing like a missile right at her.

She wanted to kiss it. Or at least touch it. But it was still agonizingly out of grasp. Finally Dave moved his knees next to the base of her butt so his giant cock now hung now rested on her belly. She grabbed the length with her left hand while her right reached for his balls. Her left hand was too small to reach around his girth but she began stroking him anyway. Her right hand was too small to cup both of his balls so she took turns massaging the separately.

"Oooo baby your hands are so soft," David said. "You are going to have to give me a handjob someday... but not today," he continued. "Today I have to have to try that pussy," he growled. And with that he grabbed the base of his dick with one hand and then tapped the head of his cock against Lauren's partially exposed clit.

Lauren was already about to explode again. She had never experienced multiple orgasms before. Usually her and Tom came together if she came at all. But just touching Dave's huge hard hot cock, now glistening with both their juices had set her on edge.

"Mmmm," Lauren allowed as Dave tapped his massive head on her clit again. Lauren was now rubbing her hands along the inside of her thigh in anticipation of what was coming next. Dave then moved the head of his cock down from Lauren's clit to her outer labia and ran it up and down the length of her pussy. Lauren, eyes closed, thrashed her head left and right. Dave then pressed in further passed the inner labia and into Lauren's wet waiting tunnel.

Lauren let out a quick short breath as she took the full width of Dave's girth for the first time. Dave had heard that breath many times before and wasn't surprised at all when Laura lifted one of her hands up in front of Dave's stomach as if to signal stop.

"Slow," she said. "I want you inside me but please go slow. I'm not used to something this big," she said.

Dave smiled wide and responded, "Your pussy is worth the wait Lauren. I'll go as slow as you want."

After a few seconds Dave pushed his dick further into the folds of Lauren's pussy again, stopping after less than half an inch more of his length was inside her. She tightened around him, an exquisite sensation that Dave savoured every time he fucked a new white girl for the first time. But like all the others she then slowly relaxed. And he pushed in a little deeper. Only to tighten again.

Dave repeated the process until about two-thirds of his cock was in when Lauren and she said, "Can you just fuck me just like this for now?" Lauren asked. "I feel so full, and you feel so great, but I don't think I can take anymore," she pleaded.

"Absolutely," Dave replied and he began to work up a steady rhythm going no further then Lauren's limit. Lauren's pussy was so tight that Dave had to close his eyes and clinch his pelvic muscle to stop cumming. But after that initial surge passed Dave was able to relax, open his eyes and begin to enjoy Lauren's body.

He traced the sides of her stomach and arms with his hands before moving play with her breasts. He started by cupping each of them in his large hands and squeezing them firmly. Then he used his thumb working to circles around her nipple before flipping it back and forth and finally squeezing it before his thumb and forefinger.

The pinching of her nipples was just too much for Lauren and as she managed a whispered "Oh fuck Dave," before she crested into her second orgasm of the night.

Dave could feel the muscles in Lauren's pussy contracting with orgasm and he decided she was ready for his entire length.

Lauren was just beginning to come down from her second orgasm when she realized that Dave was now completely inside her. It was a fullness she had never dreamed possible and never wanted to give up. She wrapped her legs around Dave's torso as tight as possible and squeezed him into her with all her strength.

"Oh fuck me Dave! Fuck me hard. Fuck me harder," she shouted.

Dave eagerly complied, moving his hands from her breasts to the bed so he could get a better grip as he thrust down into her as hard as possible.

Lauren heard the "slap slap slap" before she really felt it, but when she realized Dave's huge sperm-filled balls were now slamming into her butt she lost it, ascending to her third orgasm that night.

This one seemed to last forever but really Lauren had lost all concept of time. The orgasm could have been for ten seconds or five minutes, Lauren had no idea. All she knew was that she had never felt so full, and so sexually fulfilled, in her life and she never wanted it stop. But at some point she heard Dave grunt, push down hard with one last thrust, and then she felt a hot gushing explosion deep inside her womb. She drew him in as much as she could, tightening her legs around his waist as hard as she could, hoping this moment would last forever.

And Dave did drench her womb with rope after rope of thick hot cum, sending her to yet another orgasm.

But eventually the explosion stopped. Slowly she felt her muscles relax. Slowly She felt his muscles relax. She felt his cum begin to drip out of her pussy and onto the bed. But she did not want to move. She did not him to move. And they didn't. The two just laid there, sweaty, wet, spent, and content.

12