Office Submission Ch. 06

Story Info
Bill experiences public submission on the private island.
4.4k words
4.77
3.4k
4

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 11/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ty_bond
ty_bond
44 Followers

The island was a new level of luxury for Ron and Bill, a hanger full of gulfstream jets, a private airstrip, and a fleet of luxury SUVs. In addition to her personal mansion and a whole village of guesthouses Von Lauren maintained an entire multistory privately staffed hotel for events and her lower tier guests and staff.

As they deboarded the jet a black SUV was waiting to take, "Ron plus one" to a cliffside guesthouse. Standing atop a sheer cliff facing west it promised to have amazing views of the sunset over the vast pacific ocean. As they toured the house Ron dismissed the live-in butler, pointing out that he brought his own as he patted Bill's wide back.

Despite being submissive to Ron, Bill had traditionally been the breadwinner with his name on things like the house and car. One of many reasons he wanted to marry Ron was to create legal protections for Ron allowing him to truly own what had previously been Bill's. Publicly being treated as just an inferior afterthought to Ron's superior ranking in the social hierarchy of the island was new and exciting for Bill.

Bill had privately accepted he was Ron's property, yet suddenly here on the island it was as if there private life had spilled out into the open. When Ron casually dismissed the house butler without consulting him and further implied Bill would be doing the cleaning and chores during their stay Bill felt a stirring in his pants that he had been suppressing the whole flight.

After the butler left Ron turned and was happy to see Bill's reaction to his treatment. "Oh yes mine, if I have to work this week so do you, now what are you wearing?" he scolded.

Bill blushed, so thrown off by the new circumstances he had forgotten his proper slave etiquette. Stripping down to his briefs he fell to his knees, kissing Ron's shoes. "Apologies Master, I have yet to unpack my house uniform."

Ron smiled wide at his thickly muscled fiancé, submitting, and groveling at the slightest word from him. Grabbing Bill's neck in a tight grip with both hands and looking him in the eyes, "Given the new environment I will let it pass for now but expect punishment later." Ron gave the thick neck a squeeze as Bill knelt submissively with his hands clasped behind him. "I am going to sit on the balcony and enjoy the view, I expect our bags to be unpacked and you, properly attired, bringing me a drink within the half hour."

Bill's recently uncaged cock throbbed as Ron held his neck. Once Ron went outside Bill rushed to unpack the bags making sure all the clothing was laid out neatly and orderly in the dresser or hung in the closets. Checking the clock he even took a few minutes to steam any wrinkles from packing so things would be perfect for his master. Twenty-five minutes later dressed in his house uniform of black leather jockstrap, collar, and cuffs he was serving Master Ron a gin and tonic on the balcony.

Ron lounged back in the padded deck chair and sipped his drink watching the sun crawl down the horizon as Bill obediently knelt next to him in silence. The drink was made perfectly but he refused to compliment Bill, he was enjoying the moment and didn't want to spoil it for him. An hour later, as dusk settled, he reached over and gave Bill's collar a yank.

"You are doing well mine I expect you to be the proper slave all week, there will be no office work interrupting you here. Your entire focus will be on me and acting as a proper slave. This next part will make you uncomfortable, but I insist. Here on the island, you will be a fulltime slave, in slave attire everywhere, even in public. This includes obeying any commands you get from non-slaves that don't contradict my own do you understand?"

Ron could see Bill was clearly shaken, but to his credit he did not argue or bargain instead he replied with a simple but profound "Yes Master."

Pausing to lock the wrist cuffs together behind Bill's back Ron yanked on the collar ring so Bill's face was pressed onto his crotch. Sliding down his shorts his hairless twink cock popped out, the tip already resting on Bill's wet and ready lips "Good, now start with servicing your master, I am horny after that flight."

Being denied the use of his hands to grab the base of the shaft or massage the balls created a challenge, but Bill was no novice cock sucker and got rite to it. Compressing his wet lips into a tight circle he started by slipping the smooth cock head into his warm mouth. As the cock head slipped past his tight lips he paused, twisting his head, and using his tongue to flick the pee hole. The twitching of Master Ron's cock in his mouth confirmed for Bill he was doing it right.

As the cock stiffen and throbbed Bill slide the smooth meat deeper. Sucking in his cheeks Bill sent his tongue swirling around the shaft in a circular motion. The lips pressed up and down as the tongue swirled around, the flesh shaft getting brief moments of cool pacific air between each bob of Bill's warm mouth.

When Bill heard Master Ron's moans grow louder over the breaking of the waves against the cliff and tasted the pre cum dripping on his tongue Bill knew it was time to progress. Breathing carefully though his nose Bill knelt up straighter, opened his throat and suppressing his gag reflex he slide the fat cock head into the tight embrace of his throat.

Ron's moans grew louder as Bill bobbed his head and neck taking the long twink meat down his throat. Bill even got to enjoy the taste of an early spurt of cum knowing the full load was still to come. Loving the taste of his master, Bill's uncaged cock popped out of his jock strap but there was nothing he could do about it and he kept his focus on Master Ron.

Knowing his Master's load was close but unable to use his hands to help facilitate the grand finale, Bill improvised. Peeling back his lips Bill let the edge of his teeth scrap along the shaft, starting from the base and working up. The sudden sharp edge mixed with the tight grip of his warm wet throat worked and soon Bill was gulping down a thick rope of Master Ron's cum.

After shotting his impressive orgasmic load Ron grabbed Bill's hair in a fist and yanked him off his cock. Pulling the face in close he gave Bill a deep kiss tasting his own cum before following that with a hard slap to the face. Still breathing hard, he added "Damn mine, how long have you been saving that teeth trick up? You are lucky I liked that."

"Thank you, Master," was Bill's quiet reply but Ron could see he was proud to have done well.

After making Bill lick him clean Ron got up and rolled Bill onto his stomach, proceeding to hog tie him using the ankle and wrist cuffs. Watching Bill shuffle and roll uncomfortable on the stone balcony, his escaped and erect cock pressed under him Ron smiled. "I promised you I would keep your cock out of the chastity cage while hear but I didn't say I would touch it or allow you to. Oh, and remember earlier how I promised punishment to come? Well enjoy sleeping outdoors. Have a good night mine."

Ron left Bill erect and hogtied on the balcony as he stepped through the sliding glass door and went to a warm indoor bed for a well-deserved sleep. Despite the cold on the balcony, the tightness of the hog tie bindings, and his untouched erection aching for release Bill managed eventually to fall asleep too.

A warm stream of piss hit Bill's face waking him up before sunrise. After emptying his bladder on his slave Master Ron unlocked one wrist cuff and dropped the key on the balcony floor trusting Bill to deal with the rest. "I have an early shoot today mine; make me breakfast before I go."

Bill served his Master breakfast and knelt under the table sucking Master Ron's cock as he ate until Master Ron shot his morning load into Bill's mouth. As he prepared to head to the photo shoot Ron turned back, "Have a good day mine, I left you a list of chores and remember you stay in your house uniform at all times on this island." Patting Bill's head on the way out, Ron walked to the chaffered SUV smirking to himself thinking of the chore list.

Taking a quick shower to remove the smells of piss and sweat, Bill stood in the kitchen wearing his leather jock strap and the leather cuff and collar set. Like the collar, the thick leather cuffs on each wrist and ankle were locked on so Bill could not remove them, but the heavy steel D-rings were not currently attached to each other or anything else, at the moment, offering him freedom of movement.

Bill nodded to himself as he read the first couple chores no more than ordinary housework but paused when he read the forth item on the list:

4. Walk to the hotel kitchen and pick up the fresh groceries I arranged for. You will receive further instructions there.

Scrubbing the kitchen and the other early morning chores should have been relaxing but he could not avoid thinking about the upcoming walk. He debated grabbing the mask or putting a coat over his outfit, but he knew that was not what Master Ron had in mind. Putting the last dry dish away, Bill steeled himself and walked out the front door.

A few blocks passed where he did not see anyone. It was possible someone spotted him from inside their house, but most people around here were busy with the photo shoot or other activities Von Lauren had them doing. Bill almost began to hope he could walk the couple miles to the hotel unnoticed when he heard a wolf whistle from a nearby porch.

Looking over Bill saw a pack of college kids standing on the porch drinking from red solo cups. One of them gestured for Bill to come closer, and Bill reluctantly obeyed. A conventionally pretty, blond hair girl asked, "Hey, you're the gimp for the new head model or something like that right? I heard about you from my dad, he does the books or something for Von Lauren. Shoot, I wish we were allowed phones here I would love a picture of you."

Bill clarified he was not technically a gimp but yes, he was the slave to Ron before attempting to continue his journey, but one of the frat boys called out stopping him. "Wait come up here a second," he yelled out in slightly buzzed voice. Hesitantly Bill obeyed and stood uncomfortably on the porch among the frat bros and sorority sisters.

"So, like if I told you to get on all fours you would do that?" the bro asked with a slight hiccup as he spoke. Bill explained it depended on circumstances but in general yes. "Fuck yea, get on all fours I want to see this!"

Bill fell to his hands and knees, looking like a thickly muscled coffee table as one of the girls experimentally stroked his thick biceps. "Mumm, these boys could learn a thing or two from you, you're more of a man then any of them." She ended her sentence by delivering a spank to the exposed ass and all the girls giggled.

The frat boy chimed in defensively, "Him? Sure, he is strong like an ox, but he is no man, watch" the frat boy pushed the dirty soul of his naked foot into Bill's face. "Lick it!" Fully humiliated, Bill obeyed, taking a long lick getting a mixture of gasps and cheers from the crowd.

"Ok we should let him go before this gets out of hand" one of the more reasonable girls offered. The comment elicited a series of groans, but the crowd seemed about to agree before the blond barbie like girl spoke up.

"Fine but more thing before he goes," looking at Bill "you slave boy, stand up with your hands behind you." As Bill obeyed, she spun an empty vodka bottle on the porch. Everyone watched closely as it spun and finally landed on one of the frat bros. "You know the rules Chad you gota kiss him." She said with a sneer, "But I want you to kiss him here." As she spoke, she pulled aside Bill's jock strap, and everyone gasped seeing his thick shaved meat.

"Damn that model is lucky to have you." One of the boys in back said licking his lips and getting nods from more than a few of the girls. "I volunteer to take Chad's place he added." This led to an argument as Bill stood there at attention with his hands behind his back and cock hanging out. Finally, the new effeminate boy, Lance, won as Chad had no interest in kissing cock.

Lance did not stop with just a mere kiss he got down on his knees and made a show of putting on glittery lip gloss and puckering up as he grabbed Bill's cock with both hands. The crowd was cheering as he started with the tip and slowly sucked down the whole meat.

Bill could not help but get hard as Lance started to play with his balls and sucked faster and deeper. A few of the frat bros looked away but most watched and cheered Lance on. Bill found the entire experience humiliating but worst of all was that after spending the night tied up and horny, he did not last more than a few minutes inside Lances mouth.

Between moans he warned Lance, but the bro did not stop and soon he was shooting a thick stream of his cum into Lance's mouth and watching it spill down his chin. The porch full of college kids cheered and they finally let Bill return to his chores as they all started to talk to Lance about how it tasted and felt.

Back on the road, Bill got more looks and a few questions, but he was pleasantly surprised to learn they were more of a curious nature, and no one seemed to be judging him and his choice to be a slave. Finally, he got to the kitchen delivery door at the back of the hotel and rang the buzzer.

A short man in a hairnet named Jose answered and waved him in. "Ah you must Ron's Man? Butler? Servant?" the cook hesitated on the last part unsure of the correct term. "Either way I was told to let you read this before I give you the groceries."

The letter in Ron's handwriting read: Hello mine, I hope you are learning the joys of being a public slave. As you may have already figured out no one on the island is allowed a phone. In addition, any communications on or off the island are strictly controlled by Von Lauren's people, you can relax and know nothing that happens here will get back to the mainland unless we choose to let it. Now for the fun part, the afternoon chores were a ruse you are excused from doing them. Jose will load you up and a bit more. When you get home. I expect you to kneel on the porch in full view of the street waiting for me to return tonight. Kisses and spanks, your Master

After telling Jose he was done with the letter Jose followed his own instructions clipping Bill's wrist together behind him and mounting the two cooler bags hanging off his neck and shoulders like a pack mule. "I am sorry about this mister," Jose interjected, "I am just doing what I was told" he said as he pulled out a pair of nipple clamps on a chain and clipped them on.

The walk home was more humiliating then the walk there. For two miles Bill trudged home, his arms bound behind him. The heavy cooler bags hung off his neck and shoulders, and with each step the silvery chain would bounce off his torso sending a small jolt of pain through his nipples.

Having been spoiled by the confines of the chastity cage for the last year Bill blushed a deep red as his cock got hard while he walked and poked out from the jock strap. The college party cheered and whistled at him as he walked by but thankfully none of them stopped him. Finally at the house he knelt on the porch. The pressure from the hanging bags was relived but he still felt the tight grasp of the clamps as he knelt on the porch, knowing it would be hours before Ron got back.

Bill was strong and he was used to kneeling for long hours waiting on his master, even having his hands bound was not too unusual. What made this time different was the constant biting pain from the nipple clamps and the public nature of his submission. Normally if he got home first, he would wait just inside the door but now he waited on the porch in full view of the street.

The street was quiet at first but as evening approached a steady stream of producers, models, photographers, and other crew members walked by. Most just walked or drove by with a glance or sometimes a more obvious stare. Only a few came up and talked to him. Happily, no one came to scold or judge him but instead it was a mixture of curiosity or lust that led them to come up and chat. After learning his rules a few got handsy caressing his hard muscled body or playing with the nipple chain, but no one took it as far as the college kids earlier.

Bill was alone when the big SUV pulled up. Tired from his long day, watching his master emerge, shirtless in white linen pants, his body and face still in makeup from the photoshoot, was like watching an angel unfold its wings and descend from the clouds. Ron walked up, grabbed his collar tight and planted a long deep kiss that went on for minutes. When they finally came up for air, Bill noticed other models getting out of the SUV and heading toward the house.

"Come mine, we have gusts to entertain tonight no more lollygagging on the porch it's time to get to work." Ron said with a smirk. Once inside Ron unlocked his wrists and thankfully removed the clamps showing the deep red marks on his nipples from where they grabbed on. Ron sat with his guests all other models both men and women as Bill quickly prepared hors d'oeuvres and drinks for everyone. "Oh, one change, remove the jock strap, I want my guests to see the pretty cock I was telling them that I kept locked up all year." Ron instructed.

Ron must have coached his model friends in advance because none of them tried to engage Bill in conversation, they only spoke to him directly to make demands. Some wanted drinks or food, other told him to stand at attention, hand behind him, so they could play with his cock. The experience was humiliating and erotic at the same time, being totally ignored as a person, being used as no more than a delivery object or plaything by a loud cackle of exceptionally pretty people.

Later in the night Ron had Bill move the coffee table and stay on all fours among the pack of models. Most just puts plates and drinks on his broad back but one of the girls, Kim, kept reaching under and massaging his balls and cock before finally asking what was on her mind. "So, Ron do you keep this stud all to yourself or do you share him?" Even though she was asking for herself Bill noticed a few of the other models perk up to listen to the reply.

"Oh, I have been known to loan him out on occasion what did you have in mind?"

"Well, you know Von Lauren's rules, models cannot sleep with each other on the island, but I think your slave stud is a bit of a loophole, don't you?"

Ron smiled, "He certainly is a hole" to which all the models laughed.

One of the male models a Korean twink named Jun chimed in next, "You're lucky to have him Ron I am horny as fuck now, and even masturbating will only do someone so much good when you're as much of a bottom as I am."

After a few more drinks most of the models started to wander back to their assigned houses but Bill noticed Kim and Jun whispering with Ron and staying behind. "You will have to clean the house overnight mine there are unfinished chores to deal with now." Ron said while dragging Bill by the leash into the bedroom.

After everyone was naked Bill's exposed cock was rock hard seeing all the model perfect flesh in the small room. Ron positioned Kim standing up on the mattress, her legs spread wide holding onto the rails at the top of the four-post bed. Then with a squeak of excitement Jun lay face down between her leg his ass perked up hungry for Bill's cock.

Pulling Bill by the leash Ron positioned him so his face was buried in Kim's pussy and his hard fat cock rested on Jun's ass crack. Ron walked around checking everything enjoying the feeling of power as all three obeyed his commands. Two followed his orders driven by lust and one from love and servitude but the feeling of power was the same and that was an aphrodisiac all by itself.

Ron sprayed a fat glob of lube on Jun's perky twink model ass before grabbing Bill's collar and pulling his face into Kim's pussy. "I think you know what to do mine, satisfy my guests." Bill lubed up his hard cock and and started to loosen Jun's tight ass with his fingers as he buried his face into Kim's pussy. Licking up and down her shaved expanse pretending he was rimming Ron before probing in with his strong agile tongue.

ty_bond
ty_bond
44 Followers
12