Office Submission Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lowered his cock down again and it inched closer to her pussy lips. Precum dribbled down and he was trying so hard not to cum. The precum dribbled on her pussy lips as he continued to guide his cock down. The base of the head of his cock brushed lightly over her pubic hair and his cock started to twitch. He could no longer control it. He wasn't even sure he would make it out of her bedroom in time before he came.

He kept his hand steady and lowered the tip of his cock level with her pussy lips. He held his breath.

Then, Zoey's hand started to move towards her pussy. Jack stared and froze in his position.

He watched as she used two fingers to reach down, part her pussy lips and drag them all the way up and back up over her clit.

"Ohhhh," Zoey moaned.

Jack turned his head towards hers and looked directly into her open eyes. She licked her lips and nodded twice at him.

His eyes went back to her pussy as her fingers found her clit and started rubbing furiously.

"I'm so turned on Jack. Hmmmm... I going to cum so quickly." Zoey whispered.

He watched as her other hand turned over and gently rested on the base of his balls. He sighed loudly.

"Fffuuuck. Jack...they are so tight. How badly do you need to cum? I'm going to make you cum so hard..."

He stared down as her fingers slid back down her pussy lips and slowly eased inside her tight hole.

"Ohhhh myyy...I'm really close," she groaned loudly.

She started to slowly ease her fingers in and out of her pussy. Jack noticed she curved her fingers up to reach the roof of her pussy and her hips were moving to meet each deep thrust.

Zoey's other hand snaked up the shaft of his hard cock. Jack moved his hand off and watched, transfixed, as her fingers found the tip of his cock. It felt incredible and he felt his orgasm building up.

"I'm going to c-c-c-cum," Zoey moaned. "Fffuuuck I can't wait much longer."

Zoey's fingers moved over the tip of his cock and collected the precum gathered there. Jack moaned loudly and thrust his hips forward. Zoey then used two wet fingertips to circle below the tip of his cock at the base. His mind whirled as she edged him there. Her fingers were just applying enough pressure bit not too much. She was circling that area and his cock ached.

Zoey's own fingers eased out of her pussy and found her clit again. She sped up the attention on her clit with her fingers now and her hips met each circular motion. Jack watched her hips gyrating and couldn't believe the scene. Her arse was moving round as it left the bed to get the maximum amount of pleasure from her fingers.

Meanwhile, Zoey's two fingertips continued to tease Jack's cock. Then, quite deliberately and slowly she placed her thumb around the top part of the head of his cock and gripped. Jack felt the tight grip and could stop himself. He thrust forward and suddenly started cumming. She held tight to his cock as hot cum spurted down onto her pussy lips.

He moaned loudly and thrust forward again as the head of his cock was was finally pleased and more cum spattered onto her body. It dribbled over her pubic hair and down onto her pussy lips.

Zoey's fingers seemed to gather more speed and used Jack's cum to help push her over the edge.

"FFFUUUCKKK! I'M CUMMMMMMINNNNNG! OH OH OH OHHHH GGGGOOODDDDD!"

Jack watched as Zoey seemed to press down her fingers directly onto her clit as she came. She moved her hips against her cum-covered fingers as she orgasmed.

"HNNNGGGGGG!" she groaned loudly.

He thrust his cock forward again between her fingers and the last drops of cum eased out over her hand. The thrust pushed the tip of his cock directly onto her wet pussy and he heard her giggle.

She stroked the head of his cock once more and he groaned. The warm feeling of the tip of his cock nestled next to her wet pussy lips made his cock twitch again. Jack's orgasm was incredible. The way Zoey had edged his cock and knew exactly when he needed to cum was something he had never experienced.

"I thought we were going to be good?" she laughed.

Jack instantly apologised for coming into her room.

"Don't apologise," Zoey whispered, "I'm glad you came in here." She giggled loudly at this. "Now, I need a third shower..."

Jack eased himself up and smiled at her. He looked down at her pussy, covered in his hot cum. He rested his hand on her arm before leaving the room for another shower himself. He heard her sigh contentedly as he made his way to the bathroom.

12