Office Visit

Story Info
A CEO wife and bartender husband rekindle love at the office.
2.3k words
4.61
4.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Office Visit

Henry and Gail

Henry had a long day at work and came home to an empty house. His wife worked late again. He owned and ran an auto mechanic shop by day and worked part time as a bartender at a local bar at night. He didn't need to work; his wife Gail was a very successful CEO at her own Fortune 500 company she built. The job took all of her attention and left very little time for her relationship with her husband. She left home early for work and came home late. Henry took the job as a bartender because his wife was never home.

Sex for Henry and Gail was nearly nonexistent. Anytime they did get together for romance it was always rushed, marriage obligation sex. Pure vanilla and hurried. It wasn't always like that. Before Gail's rise through corporate America's ranks as one of the most successful CEOs of all time, she loved to fuck. And Henry gave her everything she required in the bedroom.

Henry decided he'd had enough. Gail was drifting away from him, and it was not something he wanted. She realized this too. She had been thinking about it for some time. They didn't need any more money, they had everything they needed to last a lifetime if neither ever took home another paycheck.

The next morning, after Gail left for work, Henry called Gail's office. He spoke with her secretary to make an appointment to see his CEO wife.

"Yes, Mr. Montgomery, she has two PM open for thirty minutes today. Would you like me to put you down for that?" Mandy, Gail's secretary, didn't make the connection that this was her boss's husband. Why would a husband need to make an appointment anyway, she thought. He had never been to her office, and she wouldn't know him if he walked in the door.

Henry left the auto shop at lunch to get ready for his appointment. He arrived home, showered, cleaned up and put on a dark pin striped Giorgio Armani suit he had worn once to his brother's wedding five years ago. He checked himself in the mirror, adjusted his tie and smiled. The suit still fit perfect. He knew he cleaned up well, even though he didn't do it often.

Gail returned from a noon business lunch and checked in with Mandy.

"Mandy, what's my schedule this afternoon?" Gail asked.

"You have Brasier Industries, Mr. Suber, at one, I have the files right here. Then a Mr. Montgomery at two, but I didn't find a file on him. Sorry, I didn't get his first name, he didn't offer, and I didn't ask."

It didn't dawn on her Henry would make an appointment either. Maybe it was her no good brother in law, Henry's brother. Nah, just a coincidence she concluded.

"That's ok. What's after that? Smith and Newman?" Gail asked.

"Actually, after I spoke with Mr Montgomery, Harvey Smith's office called and asked to reschedule. I found another two hour spot on the calendar Thursday. You are free the rest of the afternoon till six pm. You have dinner with Mary Aston." Mandy explained.

"Call Mary and cancel. It's some bullshit employee issue. She should be able to handle that without my input. It's what she was hired for. Tell her I said that when you call her." Gail directed.

"Yes mamn, I'll cancel the appointment." Mandy said.

Mandy handed Gail the files on her upcoming one pm appointment. At exactly one, Mr. Suber walked in. Mandy buzzed Gail and sent him into her office.

Henry walked in at two. The meeting with Brasier Industries had gone past the scheduled allotted time.

"Mr. Montgomery?" Mandy asked when he entered the office.

"Yes, I am. You are Mandy?" Henry asked.

"Yes sir. I didn't get your first name or the reason you need to see Mrs. Montgomery when I made the appointment. I must apologize for that. May I have your first name and the company you are with?" Mandy inquired.

"Tell you what, let's surprise her, we are old acquaintances." Henry replied. "It's not business related, I know she's a busy woman, and if she doesn't have time, I'll understand." Henry smiled at Mandy.

Mandy couldn't help but notice how handsome he was. She had seen expensive well tailored suits many times, but Henry's attire made him look important, mafia and a bit dangerous too. His coal black hair, well groomed and slicked back to one side. His face clean shaven, his eyes dark brown and shiny. He smelled of sandalwood, her favorite cologne on a handsome man. She noticed a wedding ring, and were it not for that, she'd be on him in a minute. Mandy was hot and single, and had he not been taken already, she could only imagine what she'd do to him if she got him alone.

The door opened to Gail's office, and she escorted Mr. Suber out. As he left the room, Gail handed Mandy the file. She didn't notice Henry at first, until she handed Mandy the folder and turned around. A huge smile crossed her face and she leaned against the doorway to her office.

"Well, hello Mr. Montgomery. This is a surprise." She said with a huge hungry grin on her face.

Gail turned to her secretary and asked, "Mandy, how would you like to have the afternoon off?" She folded her arms across her chest and stared at Henry with hungry eyes.

"Yes mamn, I'd love it." Mandy grabbed her purse. "Good day, Mr. Montgomery. Nice to finally meet you." Mandy had figured it out. This was Gail's husband. She knew she was in the way and needed to vamoose. She put the phones on night ring, locked to door to the office, and left.

Gail bounced off the door frame and took a step toward her man. Henry closed the space between them. He placed his hands on her hips and stared into her dark blue eyes.

"You know Mr. Montgomery; I meet with industry titans all day. I expect my meetings to be productive and my clients to deliver fabulous results. Can you measure up to my standards?" Gail captured Henry's lips before he could answer. He embraced her and kissed her back passionately.

Henry broke the kiss. He leaned back and brushed her golden hair back and looped it over her ear. He smiled and stared into her eyes. "The question is not if I can deliver the goods, the question is whether you have the capacity to handle my product."

Gail stepped back. She took his hand in hers and led him to her office. Once inside her lavish space, she let go his hand and pulled the curtains closed. Her office was on the 10th floor of Montgomery Industries overlooking the city and what she had in mind was for her eyes only.

"I need to inspect the product. We have very high standards here at Montgomery Industry's." Gail slipped off his jacket and tossed it over a chair in the corner. She grabbed him by the tie and pulled him to her desk. She led him to her dark leather executive chair and pushed him down in it. Gail dropped to her knees. She unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his trousers, and slid them down. She removed his black leather shoes and removed his pants, boxers and all.

Henry's cock sprang to attention. She grabbed him by the balls.

"Mr. Montgomery, the product does appear to meet our standards. I'll need to test it though. Is that ok with you?" She stared at his growing erection.

"Of course, Mrs Montgomery. I'm confident in my product. Please put my sample to the test."

Gail grabbed the base of his dick. She looked up at Henry, smiled and wet her lips. She licked his precum and slid her tongue the length of his shaft. She tea bagged his balls, filled her mouth and sucked lightly. She licked the length up his shaft and when she reached the glands, she took his entire cock in her mouth. She sucked aggressively, bobbed her head up and down over his hard member.

Henry gripped the arms of the executive chair, enjoyed the warmth of her hot mouth 👄 sucking his shaft. He had missed this part of Gail, the hot sexy vixen that could never seem to get enough sex.

Gail rose to her feet. She undressed, tossed her clothes behind her. Her gorgeous body reflected in Henry's eyes. She slipped past Henry and sat on her desk. She spread her legs revealing her wet hot sex.

She slipped a finger inside her pussy and circled her folds. She undid the bun atop her head and let her auburn hair flow down over her shoulders. She slipped another finger inside her heat and coated them with her wetness. Henry rolled the chair nearer between her legs. She placed her legs on his shoulders as he closed the distance between them.

Gail pushed her wet fingers in Henry's mouth. "Suck." She instructed.

Henry cleaned her fingers. He loved her taste. He missed this the most about her.

"Eat me." She demanded.

Henry kissed up and down the insides of her thighs. Each trip closer and closer to her hot needy mess. Gail put her fingers back inside her pussy and lightly touched her clit. Her breathing was hitched, short burst of moans and gasps escaped her mouth as Henry traveled closer and closer to his destination.

Henry was inches from her cunt, he could smell her sweetness, and felt the heat. He had teased her to the edge of orgasm, and it was time to tip her over. With a gentle kiss, dead center of her folds, Gail came the instant his tongue ventured inside her. Her legs locked Henry's head between her thighs. Henry maintained the motion, up and down her pussy and rode the orgasm to its peak.

"More, oh damn more." Eat my pussy!" She commanded. Henry dived in. He nibbled, kissed, licked all around her clit, till he determined she couldn't take any more. With a gentle touch, he touched the tip of his tongue to Gail's swollen clit. She responded with a sigh of relief; he had arrived at bean town. Where she wanted him most.

Henry pressed his face in. He took in her clit and sucked ever so gently. Gail could feel the next wave build. Henry locked into repetition on her clit, pushed her to the next release. She would squirt this time, flood Henry's mouth with hot nectar he loved so much. No other man in her life before Henry knew how to get her this way. She missed this about him.

Henry stayed in her pussy until he was sure she was spent. He kissed up her tummy, took both her fine hard nipples between his fingers. He looked up into her radiant blue eyes.

"You want to experience what my product does best?" He took in a nipple and sucked. Gail cupped her hand behind his head and pulled him into her chest.

"I'm not buying if you don't, I want to know all its capable of." She let out a moan, felt the warmth of Henry's mouth as he devoured her soft titties.

Henry rose up and captured her lips, kissed her. Gail responded and shot her tongue into Henry's mouth, searching and fighting for control of the kiss. She was a powerful woman in the corporate world, but Henry knew her weaknesses. He was one of them.

"Off the desk and turn around." He ordered.

Gail slid off and spun around. She bent forward and placed her hands on the desk, shoving papers off the other side that were of little importance now. She wanted that hard dick. Henry's hard dick.

Henry positioned his cock at her entrance. He moved the head around her folds till it was coated with her lady pollen. She pushed back, urged him to enter her fully. Henry retreated; he didn't allow her to get her way. Not yet. He slapped her ass.

"Patience young lady. You are not ready." He retorted.

"Damn you, give me that cock!" Gail yelled. "Fuck me!"

Henry pushed just the glands inside.

"Don't move, or I'll back away." He told her.

This was driving Gail mad. She was not in control anymore. Henry was the only person in the world that controlled this space besides her. No one in the business universe ever told Gail Montgomery what to do in her office.

Henry slid further in. Gail remained motionless. Biting her bottom lip as he split her open and bottomed out. He grabbed her hips firmly, then began a slow rhythmic thrust into her.

"Mr. Montgomery, sir, this is what I need. I have to have it! Give me more!" She declared.

Henry picked up the pace and pulled her ass back into him. His thrust stretched her, pounded her pussy, slapped his thighs against her ass cheeks. Over and over, he pushed in, juices flowing from her pussy down the insides of her thighs.

Gail processed orgasm after orgasm, Henry's cock gliding over her clit, triggering her climax every few minutes, relentlessly unending it seemed. Just as she would ride one down, another built and flowed over her. It was pleasurably enjoyable. Immensely satisfying.

Henry could feel his release near. "I'm going to fill that pussy up!" He exclaimed.

"Fill me!" Gail responded. "Give me that big load!" Gail clamped down on his dick. Her tight pussy grip pushed him to the edge. Henry shoved deep inside her and held his cock as far down as he could push.

Gail knew she was about to be filled. Henry let out a yell and exploded. She felt the warmth of his massive ropes of cum shoot pulse after pulse inside her.

Gail fell forward against the desk. Henry laid pressed against her, gently kissed her back continually. He remained inside her, felt her last orgasm spaz around his spent cock.

"Do we have a deal Mrs Montgomery?" Henry whispered.

Gail giggled. "Yes, and I'll take delivery of those goods anytime!"