Office Wife Gets Caught Ch. 02

Story Info
Plan is Put Together.
3.7k words
4.27
17.2k
23
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to first start by apologizing to MajorRewite. I asked for permission to do an ending to his story Office Wife https://www.literotica.com/s/office-wife. He informed me I did not ask him. Then, he got upset and told me my story was boring and poorly written and to pull it, and I did.

It was my fault I asked the wrong author. As you know, many of these stories have the same name or are close to the same name.

MajorRewrite story was a fascinating story. I enjoyed it but felt that Diego needed his say in the story.

His story inspired this one.

I have worked on it for about a year now to fix it. I have asked him three times now if I could send it to him and have him read it for his blessings. I never heard back.

My version is about a cheating wife. A willing Cuck. A RAAC with a whole lot of revenge in between.

Remember, I can't spell Grammar without spellcheck, and I have Typo-Glaucoma, So don't expect me to use it correctly.

Also, this is fiction. I can bend the truth.

Office Wife Gets Caught Chapter 2

Plan is Put Together

...

The next day Carmen flew into Jake's office with a printout of the web pages that Diego had visited. "Jake, I can't believe what I saw on Diego's computer last night. He wants to become a cuckold. I took a picture last night on my phone. Look at the websites he has been visiting. They're all about men that wanted to watch their wives have sex with other men."

Jake just shook his head in disbelief. "Well, I'm not getting involved with that. Maybe he just wants to have you in any way he can. Please get your relationship back on track with him first before you even think about that."

"Ohhh, You don't have to worry about that," Carmen said with conviction. "I'll refuse to cuckold him like that. I'll give him everything he can handle. He won't want me to ever be with another man."

"Carmen, I have had my man following him every day, and he runs in the morning. Although, he is not running very far yet. He is trying. He goes to work and then to the gym to train. He then goes home. I'll keep it up for another week, and let's see what happens."

Friday night, Diego got home at 9 pm. Carmen had waited up for him. Finally, she walked up to him and kissed him long and hard. "I have been waiting. Let's go out. Nothing fancy."

Diego looked at her suspiciously and asked, "Aren't you tired? Every Friday for the past three years, you've come on Friday night exhausted. You go to bed early and sleep late on Saturdays. The only time we spend together is on Sunday afternoon after church at your or my parent's house."

"Please, Honey, I told you I would work on our relationship. I picked my hormonal crème up from the drug store. And I was informed by the doctor today the creme will take about a week to feel the effects. So I want to schedule next Friday night as strictly a night for us. No interruptions," she said, giggling. Reaching her arms around him, kissing him lightly on the lips

"All right, it sounds great, Honey," replied Diego. "I'm tired from training today. Let's go to Casio's for Italian tonight. Oh, by the way, I've lost 8 pounds. However, my muscles are so sore my brain hurts. Let me take a quick shower, and we'll go."

Sunday morning during mass Diego noticed that Carmen prayed longer before mass. He thought he saw her eyes water up as she looked toward the heavens.

He managed to keep swapping out the cameras by having Jose show up at the gym every other night. But, unfortunately, Carmen and Jake had gone platonic. Diego was fighting with himself as to how to handle Carmen in the future.

Diego was a religious man and a Christian. There was always the option of redemptions, especially if the sinner showed remorse and the Act of Contrition. But Jake was still going to be destroyed.

The following Thursday, Carmen teased Diego that she was ready for Friday. After dinner, Diego informed her he was heading to the shower. Carmen heard a scream coming from the bathroom.

She went running to the bathroom when she found the door locked. "Diego, are you ok?" Carmen screamed while knocking on the door.

"It hurts. I feel like I am pissing needles. It burns. God, it hurts," yelled Diego.

Carmen first thought was, I gave him an STD. What the fuck? Who in the hell has Jake been fucking? I'll kill him! I haven't had sex with him in weeks. Oh, my God, I haven't had sex with Diego in months. What have I done to him? Please, God," she pleaded, "Help me fix this."

"Please, Diego," Carmen begged, "Let me in. Let me help you."

Diego yelled through the door, "I'm ok now." He was silently chuckling to himself. "Let me take a shower and lay down. Please, just go away."

Ten minutes later, Diego turned the water off. Then, Diego put on his game face and opened the door. He had been crying, but not because of the pain from his groin. But from the pain in his heart.

Carmen helped him in bed and covered him up. Diego was moaning in pain, "Carmen, I have never had an STD, but it must be awful if the pain is like this." That remark sent a shudder up Carmen's spine.

The following day, Carmen stormed into Jake's office. "Jake look at me," demanded Carmen, "You have to tell me the truth. Have you been with any other women? I think I gave Diego an STD."

"Carmen, you got to believe me, I've only been with you two and no one else," replied in shock. "Either he got it from someone else, or... shit, you don't think Natalia has been having an affair with someone.

If Diego has an STD, he'll have to tell the health department who he has been with, and so will Natalia. And we'll both be fucked."

"I'm still having him followed. I'll let you know what I find out. This shit is just getting too fucking stressful. I wish I had never started here."

.........

"Hello, my name is Diego Perez. I am here to see Dr. Aguilar, please."

The receptionist replied, "Please, Mr. Diego have a seat, and we'll get you in to see the doctor as soon as possible." He was ushered to the back and placed in a small room while waiting on Jesu's.

Hey, Mr. Perez, how's it hanging?" asked the doctor. " I haven't seen you in forever. What seems to be the matter?" asked the doctor.

"I am calling in that favor you owe me," replied Diego. "I need a prescription for a urinary tract infection."

"Well, let's get your urine tested and look at what we got," explained Jesus'.

Diego shook his head, "Listen, Carmen has been having a 3-year affair with her boss. I need to stop her from having sex for another six weeks. Can you help me?" pleaded Diego. "By the way, I hope this conversation is protected under HIPPA."

"Yes, it is," replied Jesus'. Then, shaking his head with disgust, "Diego, I'll tell you something. My uncle Fernand never liked her. She always thought her shit didn't stink. You deserved better. My uncle told me you should have married Carlotta."

Then, Jesus' chuckled, "He told me about the knockdown, drag-out, that Carmen and Carlotta had. Too bad Carlotta lost."

Diego sighed, "It is a little late for that now. Can you help me?"

"You got it, Diego," replied Jesus'. "I'm going to write you a prescription for an antibiotic and a placebo. Take the antibiotics and throw them away. Put the placebo in the bottle in case Carmen gets nosy. I could lose my license over this. You can't tell anyone."

"By the way, Jesus', why are you still single?" smirked Diego.

"Why? You, of all people, should know the answer to that, Diego. Because of the shit just like you're going through. Is there anything else I can do for you?"

"I have something else you can do for me." smiled Diego. "I want to scare the shit out of them."

....

"Carmen, come into my office, please," came Jake over the intercom on her desk. As she walked into Jake's office, he told Carmen to sit down.

"I had Diego followed now for two weeks and nothing. He goes to work and the gym and home, and that's it. Yesterday he went to a doctor and the drug store. So I am calling off the investigator. It looks like Diego is a saint. Oh, by the way, he's running three miles a day now."

"Yes, he is a saint. And he is way more than I deserve," cried Carmen. "Jesus, please help me. Why couldn't I have done all this for him?" Then, crying and sobbing, she continued, "He used to run 10 miles a day and fuck me for an hour after he got back just to cool down."

Carmen walked into her home early Friday night. Since she wasn't screwing Jake anymore, she worked hard on her relationship with Diego. Carmen saw a blinking on her old dial-up phone and recorder. She couldn't seem to get Diego to get rid of the home phone and use his cell.

She walked over and hit the play button, "This message is for Mr. Perez. Please call Mrs. Bass at 423-123-4567 from the Knoxville County Department of Public Health? Please call me Monday morning." "Shit!" Carmen thought to herself.

Picking up her cell, she dialed Jake. "Jake, I don't know what's going on. When I got home, there was a message on our home phone. The Department of Public Health wants Diego to call them Monday. Now, what do we do?"

"I am telling you, Carmen," pleaded Jake, "I have been with only two women, you and Natalia. Goddamn it. We can't do or say anything. Karma has us by the short hairs. So we'll just have to wait."

At 6 o'clock sharp, Diego came walking in to see Carmen sitting in the dark, drinking wine and staring into the blackness of the den.

"Hey, Honey, I am home," yelled Diego. "What's the matter, Carmen? Why are you sitting in the dark?"

"Diego," Carmen spoke in a whisper, "Have you been cheating on me?"

Diego thought to himself, the unmitigated gall of this woman. Then, with a stern voice, "Why are you asking me that? I thought we had this discussion weeks ago. Do I need to repeat myself, again, telling you how much I love you?" What's brought this up?"

Carmen ran to his arms, kissing him, "I'm so sorry. I knew deep inside you never would."

"Well, Carmen, what brought this up?" asked Diego, knowing damn well what caused it.

"It was a message on the recorder wanting you to call the Department of Public Health. I thought you had an STD," replied Carmen.

"I'll call them Monday," replied Diego, laughing inside. "And find out what is going on. I don't know what it could be about."

She sobbed, "I am so sorry. I should have known it was something else. Carmen pulled her head back. So, what's the bad news?"

Still smiling, Diego informed Carmen, "Well, we can't have sex for at least six weeks. I waited too long until the pain got excruciating. The result is that I will be pissing needles for a few more weeks, then I should get back to normal. That's what I get for being stubborn and not going to the doctor sooner."

"I was thinking. Since I didn't get to make love to you on your 50th birthday, I hoped you'd give me the honor this year?"

Carmen got a cold chill up her spine when Diego reminded her that they didn't make love last year. She was too sore from fucking Jake nearly all day to make love to Diego.

"Honey," smiled Carmen. "I'll make love to you every day for the rest of our lives. If you let me."

"Carmen," laughed Diego, "I'm not in fighting shape yet for that. So maybe just 5 or 6 times a week will work, smiling. "Do you want to get something to eat and go dancing?"

That evening Carmen placed her arms around Diego as she danced with him. "My God, Diego, I haven't noticed how much weight you have lost?" Diego smiled and replied, "Fifteen pounds."

Carmen was jittery all weekend, waiting to see what the Health Department wanted.

Monday morning, after viewing and making copies of what was going on in the Partner's offices, Diego picked up his cell phone. Beep. Beep. Bop. Beep. Bop. Beep. Boo. beep. "May I please speak to Mrs. O'Leary?" asked Diego.

"Hello, this is Mrs. O'Leary."

"Mrs. O'Leary," my name is Diego Perez. My wife, Carmen, works for Marble City. We need to meet."

Mrs. O'Leary gasped, "Oh my God, don't tell me my husband and your wife are having an affair."

"No, they are not Mrs. O'Leary. I almost wish they were?" replied Diego. "It's a lot worse. Can we meet somewhere where no one will know us or interrupt us?"

"Yes, we can. We have a cabin about twenty miles north of Knoxville on a lake. Fortunately, it's closed for a few more weeks, and only the two of us will be up there. When do you want to meet? Isn't your wife a PA?" she asked.

"Yes, Mrs. O'Leary," Diego replied, "She is if that is what they call prostitution nowadays."

Gasping, "Oh my," replied Mrs. O'Leary. "How about two this afternoon. Will that work for you?"

Diego replied, "Yes," and asked, "Can you please send me the address to this cell number? And don't worry about the phone being tracked by anyone. It's a burner phone."

Later that day.

"That son-of-a-bitch. I'll crucify that old bastard," cried Mrs. O'Leary. "I'll burn that company to the ground. I am the majority stockholder in the company. My Dad made him sign a prenup that said he would walk away with nothing but his clothes."

Diego sighed, trying to calm her down, "Mrs. O'Leary."

"Please call me Shannon, Diego," sobbing, "You make me feel old when you call me Mrs. O'Leary. I am only a couple of years older than you; I think." blowing her nose into her tissue.

"That might be true," smiled Diego, "But you look a hell of a lot younger than me."

She half-heartedly chuckled with embarrassment at Diego's comment. But, boy, aren't you a charmer," she cooed.

"All right, Shannon, it is," replied Diego. "I have a plan, and I want you to listen to it before you do anything. An hour later, Diego finished explaining his plan to Shannon.

Shannon chuckled, "Remind me never to piss you off. I feel bad for your family. What are you going to do about your daughter?"

Diego replied, "The first thing I will do will be to make sure she never has that bastard's child. After that, I want to burn Carmen's world to the ground, but it will destroy so many people if I do it."

"My religion tells me if a person asked forgiveness, turn the other cheek. She has called off everything with Jake without me interfering. She says she will be makeup everything for me and give me even more.

She has been very contrite in her actions. She has started to become jealous of other women when I talk to them again. I love her so much it is killing me with what I have to do."

Shannon took Diego's hands, "Listen, Diego, I saw that video where they talked about those cuck videos. A cuckold is a man that approves of his wife's cheating or sleeping with another man.

"I have always viewed a cuck as a man who allows others to make decisions for him. Or tells him what to think or believe, and you are certainly not either of those. So do what you have to do to make yourself happy?"

Diego started laughing hysterically, "Shannon, I just did that on the computer to get their goat. Trust me when I tell you this. There will be none of that shit going on."

"Mrs. O'Leary, I mean Shannon, tell me about Mr. O'Leary. How did you two meet?" asked Diego.

"Oh, he was so handsome and sophisticated. He is 12 years older than I am. He was my father's protégé. The first time I saw him, I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him. I now have three beautiful daughters and eight grandchildren. I had the perfect life up until now."

Diego sarcastically chuckled and commented, "He likes them young."

"I think he must have forgotten about that prenup he signed, saying if Ash cheated, he gets nothing. Just know that I am going to have my accountants go through everything. I will have a PI check everything, including his prostate." she threatened. Diego grimaced.

Diego spoke, "We have about four weeks until Carmen's 52nd birthday. I would like you to help me set up a surprise party at my house that they will never forget. They will come if you call them and make it mandatory."

Looking into Diego's sad eyes. "How will you tell your daughter Diego?"

"I have told my Great Aunt Carlita about Carmen's affair. I told her that I hadn't told Natalia about it because we wanted to set a trap to catch the husband. I was afraid if Natalia knew, she would give it up because of her temper. Natalia has finals in two weeks. So we'll grab her as she comes out of her last exam, and we'll tell her then."

"Then I'm taking Natalia up to Chicago on the premise that her great aunt Carlita needs help and is sick.

I thought we could start contacting the other spouses. So I'll go ahead and tell the men and you the wives of the partners if that is ok."

"Diego, I'm hurting bad," Shannon said, sniffling. "I can't imagine how you must feel. It must be killing you to have to tell your daughter. But I'll let you know what I'm willing to do. At my expense, I will get a therapist to help with the emotional effect on everyone. That is to help them control tempers until we spring our trap."

Two days later.

Carmen sat in the living room, waiting for Diego to come home. Diego walked in to see Carmen nervously sitting on the couch reading. He sat down and started watching his favorite tv show that he saved earlier, Justified.

He glanced over to see Carmen glancing over at him constantly. He chuckled to himself. "I wonder what she is thinking. Let me guess. It's the health department thing." He purposely didn't tell Carmen to make her sweat.

As the show ended, he noticed that Carmen had not moved her bookmark for the entire time his show played. He got up from his chair and said, "Goodnight, Carmen. I'm off to bed."

About 30 minutes later, Carmen got into bed, wrapped her arms around him, and said, "I love you, Diego.

"I love you too," as he put his hand on her wrist and gripped firmly

"Honey," said Carmen.

"Yes," Diego replied. He could feel her pulse race from her wrist.

"I just realized I forgot to ask you about the call last Friday," Carmen tentatively asked. "What did the health department want?"

Diego paused, sighed, and then tensed up. He acted as if he was scared to tell her. Diego could feel her pulse speed up as he held her wrist. "Oh, that," he replied. "It seems someone down at the doctor's office had mixed up my name with another man's name. I feel sorry for that couple. Divorce is coming to that household."

Carmen started to say something, then stopped. She placed her hand on his shoulder, "Diego, I love you. Are you telling me the truth?"

Diego was hoping she would do this. He bounded out of bed, grabbed his pillow, and headed out the door to the guest room. Diego turned and saw her silhouette in the dark.

He gritted his teeth and seethed venom toward Carmen. "I can't believe that you think of me as so weak I couldn't man up for making a mistake."

"I can't believe you'd think I'd lie to you about something like this." He thought to himself, "I'm lying to her, but not about what she thinks I am."

Diego almost shouted, "We discussed fidelity when we got married. Do you remember what you told me? You said, And I quote you, 'You would cut my balls off and feed them to the pigeons and then cut my dick off a half-inch at a time."

"And do you remember what I told you? I would send you down to Mexico. I would sell you to the cartel, and you would work the rest of your life as a crack whore." He could hear a small gasp from her blackened-out features in the dark.

Diego walked over to his dresser and picked his wallet up. He reached into it and pulled out his doctor's card. "Call him," he snorted. "I signed a HIPPA form allowing you to see my records." He then threw it at her. "I'm sleeping down the hall." He knew she was going to ask him if he was lying. He could hear crying as he walked away.

....

"Jesus Christ!" yelled Jake. "Why didn't you just call him a liar and tell him we've been screwing for three years. I can't believe you did that. Now he will start to think why you would think he was lying."

12