Office Wife Gets Caught Ch. 04

Story Info
The Eyes Never Lie.
7.1k words
4.09
12.8k
19
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to first start by apologizing to MajorRewite. I asked for permission to do an ending to his story Office Wife https://www.literotica.com/s/office-wife. He informed me I did not ask him. he got upset and told me my story was boring and poorly written and to pull it, and I did.

It was my fault I asked the wrong author. As you know, many of these stories have the same name or are close to the same name.

MajorRewrite story was a very fascinating story. I enjoyed it but felt that Diego needed his say in the story.

His story inspired this one.

I have worked on it for about a year now to fix it. I have asked him three times now if I could send it to him and have him read it for his blessings. I never heard back.

My version is about a cheating wife. A willing Cuck. A RAAC with a whole lot of revenge in between.

Remember, I can't spell Grammar without spellcheck, and I have Typo-Glaucoma, So don't expect me to use it correctly.

Also, this is fiction. I can bend the truth.

Office Wife Gets Caught Chapter 4

The Eyes Never Lie.

D-Day +4

Friday, everybody showed up to sign their paperwork and turned over their divorce papers. Diego's phone rang, "Hey, Diego, it's Shannon. Everyone came in today and signed their paperwork. I've never seen a sadder group of people in my life.

"We had to have tissues brought in for the women. I demanded they all go to counseling. We do not want any suicides on our hands."

Diego responded solemnly, "I'm not taking in any joy in any of this. But with that said, is everything set for next week?"

"Yes, it is," replied Shannon. "I'm sure Carmen will not be thrilled with what's headed her way." Diego could hear her smiling through the phone. "By the way, I'll let you know if they figure out there are recording devices in the offices."

Diego told Shannon, "I'll have them pulled Monday night. I want to hear Shannon's and Jake's responses after this weekend."

Carmen came back home Friday after work. She walked in to see me waiting on her with a smile, "Welcome home, Carmen. I am glad you decided not to divorce me," smiled Diego.

Carmen saw hope with that commitment. "Here, take this, Carmen," handing her a glass of wine. Carmen was disappointed that I didn't try to kiss or hug her. I also noticed she had Jake's rings on.

"Why don't you go to your room and freshen up, and when you come back down, we'll eat." A few minutes later, I heard a scream. and my name is called. "Diego. Diego. Diego!" I just ignored her. Then I heard it, "Cuck."

"Yes, Carmen," chuckling to myself.

Carmen yelled, "Can you please come to our bedroom?"

I walked into the room to see her standing beside the bed. She looked at me in defeat. "What's Jake's picture doing above our bed?" Carmen, demanding an answer.

"The first thing, Carmen, this is your room now, not ours," I explained. I bought a new bed, and I'll be sleeping in the back bedroom. Roommates don't sleep together.

Carmen begged, "Please, don't do this. I'll do anything to make it up to you."

"No, Carmen, you can't," I replied. "You know your choices. And besides, Why are you complaining? Jake has been in our bed for years. You come down when you are ready to eat." I walked out to hear her sobbing. I yelled back, "Don't forget to take off your office husband's rings."

Later after they ate, Carmen started back in on Diego, telling him how much she loved Diego. Finally, he had enough. "Carmen, wait here. I'll be right back."

Diego came back with photos of their and Natalia's weddings. He laid them down in front of her. Then, he asked," Please look at these pictures? What do you see in common and different with them?"

Carmen went through them, studied them closely, and said, "I don't see anything." she replied.

He laid them out in front of her and explained, "It was a picture of the day you and I were married. Compare it to Natalia's wedding. Both showed us standing together.

"Carmen," Diego started explaining, "Look at how you stood next to me the day we married. You wanted to be so close to me that you were almost standing inside my clothes. Now, look at the one at Natalia's wedding. That time you stood next to me with a space between us.

Now, look at these two. First, you smashed your lips into me at our wedding when you kissed me. Then, do you see how you leaned away from me when I kissed you this time at Natalia's wedding?

Now, look at this picture of Natalia's wedding. Look how you stood next to Jake. No space."

"Well, honey, he is my son-in-law," explaining her actions.

Diego smiled. He pulled out a couple of more pictures she didn't know he had. She started sobbing, "I'm sorry."

"Carmen, here is your official wedding picture with Jake. See how you look and kiss him. Just like the day we were married. I have always been told if you take a picture with your wife. See how she stands next to you when you take the picture. It will tell you if she loves you are not. It's done subconsciously.

"Also, do you remember when you had that fight with Carlotta for asking me out?" You almost ripped her hair out.

Carmen nodded her head yes and replied, "That's because I love you so much."

"But you didn't care about her six months ago when we were at the church dance. And Carlotta asked me to dance right in front of you. You knew she was a widow. She was all over me, and you didn't even bother to bring it up or stop her."

"Honey," she replied, "I knew you wouldn't do anything."

"No, Carmen, you didn't care. But you cared when you kicked the shit out of the young lady for asking Jake out. So you see, you didn't care about me at all."

Carmen lowered her head onto her arms and leaned on the table, crying, "Sorry. But I swear I didn't love him."

Diego shook his head in sadness. "All right, Diego replied. He opened up the next package. Diego laid down two photographs marked 1,2 and 3.

"Carmen, do you know who these eyes are?" asked Diego.

Carmen answered with a question, "Are they mine?"

Diego answered, "Yes they. Now, how about these three?" Lying down two pictures marked 4,5,6.

"Carmen picked them up 4 and 5 are mine. Six is Natalia."

"Correct," he replied again. And then asked, "Is there anything you notice about them? Why are they different?"

Studying closely, she replied. "I,2 and 3, the eyes are dilated, and 4,5 are not.

Diego nodded in approval. He laid the pictures that matched the eyes that came. Carmen didn't understand.

"Carman," Diego replied with a pressed lip smile, " Number 1 is the picture of you looking at me at our wedding. Number 2 is you looking at Jake at your office wedding, and number three is Natalia looking at Jake.

Number 4 is you looking at me, and number 5 is Natalia talking to her friend Maria."

Taking a deep breath, "Now I'll explain. It has been proven when a person is in love with someone. Their eyes dilate when they look at them in the eyes. That is because they can dilate up to 45% bigger. Now, look at them again. See how your iris' are enlarged.

Carmen looked at them. Carmen lowered her head onto her arms and leaned on the table, crying. "Sorry."

"Carmen, please raise your head. I have two more for you to look at." Diego laid 6 and 7 in front of her. "That is me at Natalia's wedding when I tried to kiss you, and the other is when I talked to my friend David. You see how my eyes were dilated when I kissed you. The eyes never lie."

She broke out crying again, "I'm so sorry."

"You're sorry. I'm sorry. Hell, everyone involved in this shit is sorry," Diego turned and walked out the door to his patio.

They spent the rest of the weekend with Carmen calling Diego's name when she needed something. And her trying to remember to call Him Cuck.

D-Day +7 days

Monday morning, Carmen walked into her office to see a picture of Diego sitting on her desk. Carmen broke down, crying uncontrollably.

Jake came out of his office when he heard her crying. What's the matter, Carmen?" as if he was oblivious to the ongoing situation.

"Look!" Look at this," sobbed Carmen. Diego left this picture on my desk this morning. Read what he wrote." "To my loving roommate. From your loving Cuck, Diego.

"Carmen, you think that's bad," replied Jake. Come into my office and take a look at this. Carmen walked in behind Jake. She entered the room she saw it. He put her hands over her mouth. She gasped and broke down crying. It was a portrait of Diego and Natalia on the wall behind Jake's desk.

"Carmen," sighed Jake. Have you ever heard of the Chinese Water Torture? Carmen shook her head no. I guess you could say it is an ancient form of waterboarding.

"First, you tie a person down to a table. Then, you allow a slow drip of water to hit them right in the middle of their forehead. Hour after hour, day after day. Drip. Drip. Drip. It will eventually drive you insane. And that is what he is doing to us.

Carmen, would you mind if we hold off on the sex for a while. I'm just not feeling it."

"Thank you, Jake. I have no desire either. But I'm going to do my best to win him back. No matter how long it takes," Carmen replied.

"How are you planning on doing that?" asked Jake.

She shook her head slowly, "I don't know," grimaced Carman. "I have to try. He's worth it. If I can win him over, maybe I can get Natalia to forgive me." Then, sighing, "Enough about me. How are you doing, Jake?"

Jake's eyes watered, and their voice cracked as he replied, "I am dying. It is so lonely not having her around. I wake up in the morning, and I reach over to touch her, and she is not there." Jake wiped his eyes as tears flowed from them. "Finally, we got exactly what we deserved."

Diego received the latest recordings from Marble. Picking up his phone, he hit the buttons, "Mrs. O'Leary, please. Tell her Diego Perez is calling."

"Hey Diego, how are you doing?" asked Shannon.

"I am doing great. You sound chipper this today. How are you doing?" responded Diego.

"I'm glad you asked," chuckled Shannon. "I'm making that old bastard's life miserable. I make sure he sees me with my new play toys. He is begging me to give him another chance. Well, no chance in hell's happening."

"By the way, our little surprise for your wife will start next Monday. Everything is arranged and agreed upon. By the way, the company has nothing to do with what will happen. Officially, It is being paid for by Ash."

"Thanks, That's not why I am calling. Unfortunately, we have a problem, sighed Diego."

Shannon replied, "Everyone knows the rules we set for them to follow. Therefore, everyone will back you."

FROM: Diego

TO: Carmen; Jake; Ash; Adam; Trey; Alice; Hayden; Jami; John; Maranda;

CC: Shannon; Pete; Micah; Beth; Crystal, Natalia, Charles,

Ladies and Gentlemen.

It has been brought to my attention that the two of you are not following the terms of our agreement. So this will be your only warning. I expect Jake and Carmen to make up for yesterday. If they fail by Friday, I will tell my lawyers to release information to the press and file for divorce.

Jake and Carmen must do it every day under the contract terms. That's to ensure they have a solid and loving office marriage.

Best regards.

The Cuck.

Jake's phone rang. Jake, this is Raoul, Ash's new PA. He wants to see you and Carmen in the conference room in 15 minutes."

Jake and Carmen walked in to see three furious Partners and the ex-office wives. Sit down," hissed Ash. What in the hell are you two doing? You two are getting precisely what you had before this shit hit the fan. All you have to do is fuck this whore once a day. It is like you weren't doing every day anyway."

Jake stood up and started towards Ash, ranting. "I'll kick your ass, you piece of shit. If you remember, asshole, you forced us into this shit. You never told me about that damn personality test. I would never have allowed Carmen to be my PA." Trey and Adam grabbed Jake, holding him back from stomping the shit out of Ash.

Trey looked at Jake and pleaded, "Come on, man, calm down. If we start fighting amongst ourselves, it is over for us."

Hayden stood up and turned to Carmen and asked, "What kind of wife were you? Yes, we cheated, and somehow we justified our actions. But we did love our husbands."

"Dammit!" screamed Carmen. I do love him."

"Yea, right. Now that you've lost him," Alice sneered at Carmen. "What woman that loves her man denies her husband what she gives to another man. And not to fucking mention, she marries her fucking boss at work. We saw the look on your face when you were with him. You were in love with Jake. We never stopped loving our husbands.

"You were about to be canned before Jake got here. You were the leading cause for most of the drama in this building. You thought your shit didn't stink. You caused Danielle to quit because of your pettiness. Oh, by the way, I think they are bringing her back. I saw her in the building last week.

"Something else you might want to remember, your PA status doesn't mean shit here anymore. You're just another debunked whore like the rest of us. So you better be nice to Diego. We're lucky we're all not escorts after this shit."

Ash sat down. "Listen, Carmen. You guys just do as he asks. My only question is why he hasn't done anything to you, Jake. We know you lost your wife. But I would be scared to death when he drops the hammer on your ass.

"Now, please go and take care of your business. And let's see if any of us can get through this shit with our sanity still in tack."

Jake and Carmen were trapped and ultimately felt defeated. When they got back to Jake's office, Jake turned to Carmen, "Come on, let's get this one over." After finishing, Carmen got up to leave, and she burst into tears. She had looked up at the picture of Diego and Natalia smiling down from the portrait over Jake's Desk.

That afternoon she came back into Jake's office for the second time. She couldn't look Jake in the face. They both got undressed, and she bent over to take it from behind. She just couldn't bear to look at Jake in the face. After a minute, she turned to see Jake having trouble getting it up. What's the matter?" she asked,

"I can't get it up, Carmen," replied Jake. I need help."

She turned and sighed and went to her knees to suck him to an erection. He finally got it hard enough to go in. He mounted her from behind, and after ten minutes, he pulled out semi-erect. Neither came. He took a shower alone for the first time at his office and went home defeated.

Diego's phone rang, "Hey, Diego, it's" Shannon. I took the last of the recorders out of the conference room. I told you they would call her in. It got nasty in there today." Diego chuckled. I'll leave the recorder on my desk. It will be in the back of the lower right drawer of the credenza."

D-Day +9 Days

Wednesday Morning.

FROM: Diego

TO: Carmen; Jake; Ash; Adam; Trey; Alice; Hayden; Jami; John; Miranda

CC: Shannon; Pete; Micah; Beth; Crystal, Natalia, Charles,

People

It has been brought to my attention. That you called Carman a whore yesterday. The next time this happens, you will deal with me personally. You don't have to hang out together or even talk to each other, but you will show her the respect she deserves.

Regards,

The Cuck

From that day on, Carmen ate alone in the breakroom. She was now starting to feel alone and friendless.

That afternoon, a security team scanned all the offices for electric eave dropping devices. They found nothing.

D-Day +14

The weekend came and went. Monday night, Carmen sat in her chair reading her book, trying to grasp how her life was so messed up. Ding, Dong, the doorbell rang. Diego was in his back bedroom. He has been spending more time by himself since D-Day.

Carmen opened the door and stood there in shock. Here stood her arch-enemy, Danielle, from work. Carmen sneered, "What in the fuck are you doing here? This is my home. Get out."

Diego stepped around her and took Danielle's hand, glaring into Carmen's eyes," "No, Carmen, she doesn't have to leave. I want to introduce you to my home wife, or housewife.

She is to be considered either. She is here for my home needs. She will be visiting me when I request her. And since you have sex every day with your office husband, I will have my housewife."

"I forbid it," snarled Carmen. "I'll kill the bitch."

Diego got in between the two of them. He smiled as he took out his phone. He dialed a number and spoke into it, "Hey mom, how are you doing? I need to tell you something."

Carmen shook her head, mouthing no and pleading for him to stop.

"Hold on, Mom. Carmen wants to tell me something. "Yes, Carman, what is it?" asked Diego.

Carman just lowered her head and said, "ok."

He smiled and returned to the conversation with Carmen's mother, "I just wanted to let you know that Natalia is doing better. She has moved into her new condo. And has a new job at a financial institution. Sorry, I would love to talk, but I have to go."

He hung up the phone and turned and smiled at the beautiful young lady in front of him. "Follow me back to my room Danielle. Carmen, I will be back in a minute. Danielle, let me take your luggage."

A few minutes later. Diego returned to face Carmen. he was fuming, waiting for him in the living room. Diego snorted, daring her to start an argument, "Don't say a Goddam word to me. I have needs. And I need them to be met.

"You have your needs met by your office husband. Now, if you have a problem with this, tough shit, if you don't like it, divorce me. Unless I need Danielle, she will only be here in the daytime when you're not here. Now goodnight." He left Carman crying and broken.

He walked in to see Danielle already naked and waiting for me in bed. She was beautiful. He had to hand it to the HR people at Marble. They have good taste in women.

Diego sighed, "Listen, Danielle, you don't have to do this if you're not interested. I'll tell them we are doing it, and you will get paid anyway. I'm old enough to be your father."

Danielle gave him a sexy smile. She got out of bed and glided over to him. She put her arms around him and kissed him softly."

"Oh no, you don't. I've been looking forward to this. And besides, women know if a woman is going to bed with a man. So if we don't, Carmen will know. Now get naked and get into that bed now?" she ordered.

Danielle got out of bed early the following day. She leaned over and whispered into my ear. Honey, I need to run out this morning. I'll be back." Kissing him on the cheek.

Walking into the living room, she saw Carmen fuming. "Don't give me any shit, Carmen. That's your doing, not mine," snorted Danielle. "Oh yea, I know the whole story. Marrying your boss, are you kidding me."

Carmen gritted her teeth and hissed. "You're doing it because you hate me, not because you give a shit about him."

"As if you really gave a shit about him as Jake was blowing your back out. Your right. I do hate you," Danielle snapped back. "But the extra $100,000 a year won't hurt either. Mrs. O'Leary has taken care of everything.

"Your Cuck is a friendly and attractive man. But, I'm sorry to tell you this, but he is God-awful in bed. Very little technique. But he does have a pile-driving ass that never quits." Then, pausing, "Don't be a hypocrite, Carmen."

Danielle smirked, "But don't worry, by the time I'm through with him, he will have ten fingers like a mouth and mouth like ten fingers. All he needs is practice. I will make sure he gets it. I'll be seeing him only every 3rd week. So you do not have to worry about me taking him from you."

Carmen shut her eyes and let out her breath, trying to calm down. She knew Danielle was right. It was hard to be good at something if you never did it. Carmen was tearing up, knowing she had just forgotten that Diego was her husband and not just some guy she came home to.

12