Office Wife Gets Caught Ch. 05

Story Info
Drip Drip Drip
5.5k words
4.06
11.6k
15
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to first start by apologizing to MajorRewite. I asked for permission to do an ending to his story Office Wife https://www.literotica.com/s/office-wife. He informed me I did not ask him. He got upset and told me my story was boring and poorly written and to pull it, and I did.

It was my fault. I asked the wrong author. As you know, many of these stories have the same name or are close to the same name.

MajorRewrite story was a very fascinating story. I enjoyed it but felt that Diego needed his say in the story.

His story inspired this one.

I have worked on it for about a year now to fix it. I have asked him three times now if I could send it to him and have him read it for his blessings. I never heard back.

My version is about a cheating wife. A willing Cuck. A RAAC with a whole lot of revenge in between.

Remember, I can't spell Grammar without spellcheck, and I have Typo-Glaucoma, So don't expect me to use it correctly.

Also, this is fiction. I can bend the truth.

Office Wife Gets Caught Chapter 5

Drip Drip Drip

D-Day plus six months.

"My Cuck husband, I will be back at the end of the week," Carmen informed Diego. "Here is the Hilton's phone number. I'll check in every night, or you can call me anytime you want to talk. I will be back Friday night."

"Wow," I replied, "They must have shortened the conference this year. For the past few years, you left on Friday night and got back the late following Sunday night."

She stopped and looked at me. She lowered her head and sighed, "Yes, I know, I was wrong and stupid. Nothing will happen this time, and we'll have separate rooms."

"Ooooh, Carmen," Diego replied. "That's not happening. I talked to Shannon last week about your trip. Since this is a company event, your rules still apply. So you and Jake are staying in the same room just like before."

Carmen ran to her room crying. Then he heard it, a piercing scream. Diego picked up her luggage placed it in the trunk of the car. Carmen walked out of the house and got into the car. She never said a word on the way to the airport.

Upon arrival at the airport, Diego hopped out, unloaded the luggage from the car, and said, "Goodbye and have fun, Carmen."

She reached in and hugged him, kissed him on the cheek, told him goodbye, and she loved him.

"Carmen," Diego called out. She turned and looked at him, hoping to hear something that would give her hope. But instead, he said, "Do you realize that's the first time you even took the time to say goodbye to me? The last few times you went on your trips, you walked off with a big grin on your face."

Sunday night, Carmen got to the room to see Jake had already arrived. Last year they had sex every night for hours. Now the thought of it made her sick to her stomach.

Carmen asked, "Jake, how would you feel if we didn't do anything this trip? I think we could use a break."

"Thank God!" he replied. "We both could use a vacation. I never thought I would ever not want to have sex with you, but I feel the same way."

Monday at 5 p.m., Caman's phone buzzed. It showed her Cuck husband was calling. Reluctantly she picked it up and answered, "Hey, Cuck, what's going on?" Then she heard a voice that made her cringe.

Carmen could hear Danielle's sarcasm on the phone. "Hey Carmen, it's Danielle."

"What do you want, bitch?" Carmen replied.

Danielle laughed and explained herself, "I'm here to assure you and your stud obey the terms of your agreed-upon contract terms. We will do FaceTime, and I'll watch.

"The Cuck said he had seen it, and he wants my opinion on Jake's performance. So I'll FaceTime you back at ten every night and watch. And your performance will be giving grades," heckling Carmen through the phone.

"Goddammit, no fucking way I'm going to do it with you or anybody else watching." sneered Carmen as she hung up the phone.

Text

FROM: Diego

TO: Carmen; Jake; Ash; Adam; Trey; Alice; Hayden; Jami; John; Miranda

CC: Shannon; Pete; Micah; Beth; Crystal, Natalia, Charles,

People, we have a problem. It seems Jake and Carmen seem to think that their contract does not apply outside the office. It usually doesn't, but this is a company-sponsored work trip. I checked with the lawyers, and they assured me it does.

You might want to ask them to follow the contract to the letter. They have till midnight tonight to do it.

Two minutes later, Carmen's and Jake's phones started blowing up from everyone, including the PA's not on the trip. They all told him to fuck the bitch. Then there was a woman's scream heard throughout the hotel.

Carmen's FaceTime notification popped up on the screen at ten o'clock that evening. Carmen answered the phone.

"Carmen, nice to see you again," smiled Danielle. "Now, place me on the nightstand so I can watch. I want you two to give me a show."

Danielle was watching them doing it dogging style.

"Carmen, Carmen" yelled Danielle.

"What is it, Goddammit?" replied Carmen.

"Hand the phone to Jake, please," ordered Danielle.

Carmen reached over and grabbed the phone and handed it back to Jake, "What do you want, Danielle. I am busy here." replied Jake.

Danielle laughed, "Hey stud, you're getting a dad bod. You need to lose a few pounds. Point the camera down. I want to see it stroking in and out." Danielle ordered with a grin.

"No," he replied. "I'm not here, so you can get your rocks off."

With a sterner voice, "You better do it now," sneered Danielle. "The Cuck is not happy. He's growing impatient with you two.

"It doesn't matter to me. I get paid whether the company folds or not." Jake pointed it down. "OMG, Jake, I have seen boiled noodles harder than that thing." she laughed. "Point me back toward Carmen."

Danielle was laughing, "Carmen, I would advise you to get the boy some Viagra so that he can get it up."

Carmen, Carmen," yelled Danielle. She could see Carmen looking up at the camera Jake held while she had his dick in her mouth.

With a mouth full of dick, Carmen asked, "WUNT DU UUU WAAAN?"

"Tell Jake I don't need to see the blow job, Honey. And besides, both of you are pretty pathetic. So just tell him to let me see it being shoved in and out of that cunt of yours."

Fifteen minutes later, Jake and Carmen were still fucking, if that is what you call it. "Times up, guys," smiling Danielle.

Carmen asked, "What's that? Reggae music."

"Yes, it is," replied Danielle. "We are on our seven-day cruise in the Bahamas. Next week is Doris's turn, and then Maria's. We each get one week's first-class accommodations with your Cuck here."

"Oh, you should have seen the Cuck on the nude beach today. He was a hit with the young and older women alike. He has one smoking body for a fifty-three-year-old man. I had to fight them off with a stick. They all thought I was his daughter and not his wife."

Carmen fumed, "Listen bitch, as long as you remember, I am his real wife."

Danielle laughed, "Too bad you forgot that."

Carmen slammed her phone down on the bed and snarled, "Damn, that was embarrassing. Having a cock in my mouth and being fucked in front of his paramour."

The next night Doris's name came up on the phone's FaceTime notification. Carmen answered and asked, "Doris, why are you calling and not Danielle?"

"Well, to tell the truth, we all have to suffer one night of this shit, and then we will flip coins. After that, the odd man out won't have to watch you two doing it a second time.

"Danielle said it was pretty dull, and we should all have to share the pain equally watching your sorry asses. Maria will be calling tomorrow night.

I'll take care of your Cuck on my cruise next week. Now hop to it. I have better things to be doing. By the way, your Cuck will be back the Sunday night before Thanksgiving."

"Another thing Jake, you were rated a three last night. Let's see if you can do better tonight, Sweety."

"Fuck you, Doris'" yelled Jake.

"Not in this lifetime, honey," laughed Doris. "I have Diego. He can take care of my needs just fine, thank you very much."

---

Diego walked into the house to see a fuming Carmen waiting for him, "How could you go without me?"

"I don't see the problem, Carmen," Diego replied. "Three years ago, we went on a cruise, and you weren't there. It was right after you became asshole's PA.

I worked my ass off for years to pay for that damn trip. Overtime and part-time jobs to pay for the first-class accommodations you demanded."

"I wanted to try to rekindle our marriage. But you acted as if you weren't there. You never let me touch you. Do you remember? Instead of being with me, I caught you daydreaming all the time.

I wondered who you were thinking of?" quipped Diego. Carmen lowered her head and slowly shuffled to her room, sobbing, now remembering the trip's details.

"And besides," yelled Diego. "I needed to catch up on the other trips you made to your so-called conferences. Here catch! I brought you back a t-shirt, though." Once inside her room and she closed the door. A scream was heard throughout the neighborhood.

Two weeks later

"Carmen," spoke a familiar voice. Carmen looked up from her desk and cringed when she saw her.

"Hello, Mrs. O'Leary," she replied. She knew what was coming next.

"I expect you to be at the Christmas party Saturday night. And make sure you bring that Cuck husband of yours. See you later."

Carmen could hear Mrs. O'Leary chuckling as she walked back down the hall.

"Carmen, Jake's voice came over the intercom. "It's 4 o'clock. Can you please step into my office?" Carmen sighed, "Give me a minute, Jake."

----

Saturday night, the week before Christmas, at the company's annual Christmas party, Carmen sat alone at her table. Time after time, she turned down dances from all the men. Jake sat across the way, just sipping on his Gin and Tonic, praying the night would hurry and end.

Diego walked over to the table next to Carmen and his. He asked, "Shannon may I have this dance, please."

Shannon responded, "Yes." loudly enough so Carmen could hear. "I would love to, Carmen's Cuck." After being escorted to the dance floor, Shannon pulled herself into his body, just close enough to feel his manhood starting to get erect.

"Diego, you know how to flatter a girl," Shannon giggled like a schoolgirl. "How is everything going?"

"Everything is going as expected," he said with a sigh. "God, I wished it had never happened. But I am making the best of it that I can," replied Diego.

Chuckling and smiling, Shannon reported, "My sources report that you are making marvelous headway into your recovery, especially from all your housewives."

"Well, I have to say, I have learned a lot that I never knew one could do," sighed Diego. "If I knew then what I know now, maybe she wouldn't have done what she did."

"Dammit, Diego," barked Shannon, "She's a grown-ass woman. You can't practice making love if the other person is not there with you. Don't you ever blame yourself again?

"The girls said you took to it like a duck to water." Then, giggling again, "Maybe someday I can find out about that pile driving ass of yours," winking at him. Diego blushed.

The song ended, and Diego walked over to Jake. He leaned over and got in Jake's face. Then, Diego sneered, "Go ask your office wife to dance. She has been sitting there the whole night waiting on her husband to ask her."

Diego turned to see Crystal dancing in her chair next to a beaten Adam. "Crystal, would you do me the honor?" In a loud reply, "Why yes, Carmen's Cuck, I would love to. "

Jake went over and asked, "Carmen. will you please dance with me?" She shook her head no. "Please, Carmen, we need to dance." She finally relented and walked to the dance floor.

She kept her distance from Jake as they danced. "Carmen, I am going to kick Diego's ass. I am getting tired of his shit."

"Oh, aren't you cute." smiled Carmen. "There would be two hits. Him hitting you and you hitting the floor. You know he was a professional boxer, don't you?

"And he has been in training again for the last seven months. So he is faster and stronger than you. And if you go after him, he would be highly motivated to kill you. So please don't do it.

"You would end up dead and him in prison. And me, I would get to live the rest of my life alone after my daughter turned our combined families on me."

The music switched to fast dance. Carmen looked over to see Crystal booty dancing with Diego. She was twerking her ass all over Diego's crotch as he held onto her waist. Carmen turned, walked back to her table with tears in her eyes, and sat down.

Sitting behind Carmen sat one of the employees. He had gotten drunk. He was laughing as he screamed., "I wonder, who is cucking who?"

Then table broke out in loud laughter. Carmen slowly rose and walked into the women's restroom. Lucky the music was loud. It drowned out her clamorous scream.

When the final song for the night was announced, Diego came across the room and offered his hand to Carmen. She hopped up and took his as he led her to the floor.

She got as close as he would allow. He could feel the tears coming through his shit on his shoulder. They said nothing as they danced. Finally, Diego looked up to see that they were the only couple on the floor.

Monday night, Carmen was lying in bed when she heard voices giggling coming from outside her door. She opened the door to see both Marie and Doris running past her naked.

They said, "Hey Carmen," as they ducked into Diego's room laughing. Carmen stood with her mouth open. Then, slowly shut the door behind her and the neighborhood was the recipient of another earsplitting scream.

"Girls," ask Diego, "Did you hear a scream?"

"No," they both replied simultaneously, as they piled on the bed.

---

Two weeks later.

Carmen walked into Jake's office. "I am here, Jake," and started removing her skirt. Jake sat with his back to her.

"Carmen," sighed Jake, spinning his chair around. "I finally know what my punishment from your cuck is. I have been trying to meet someone to have a long-term relationship with.

"I'm lonely. I want somebody to call my own again. I want someone to wake up next to each morning and have children with."

"Yes, I know," Carmen replied. "We have talked about it. It is time for you to move on."

"Look at this, Carmen." Jake handed her his phone. She gasped, putting her hands over her mouth. It was a picture of her and Jake having sex on his office desk, and the date stamped a week ago. Her face was blurred, but he was not.

The caption on it read. 'He screws married women at work. Look at her ring finger.' Carmen blew up the screen of the phone. She could see that it was the ring that Jake had given her.

Jake explained, "I have had seven dates with four different ladies that I thought I could have a chance to have a relationship with. But after one or two dates, they just ghosted me.

"They wouldn't take my calls, texts, or emails. I finally got the last lady to tell me what I did wrong. After that, I was a perfect gentleman.

"I begged her to at least tell me what I did wrong so I could fix whatever it was, to give me a chance in the future with a relationship. Then this picture showed up in my email."

"Can we do it later today? I have some blue pills at home I need to get. Oh, by the way, I checked for cameras, and there are none."

Carmen was waiting on Diego when he got home that day. She sat at the table as he walked into the kitchen. "Hello Carmen, how are you doing today?'" with a big grin on his face.

"I can see you're having a lot of fun, aren't you," Carmen said, glaring at Diego.

"Yep, I am," laughing at her. "You made me the man I am. Now what? I need to start supper. It's my turn to cook."

Carmen calmed down in a soft voice. "Cuck, will you please let Jake go? He needs to move on with his life. Jake needs to find someone to start a family with. He is very lonely and is desperate to meet someone."

Diego looked at her with a controlled snarl. "Why should I? He has the same relationship with you that I have with my PAs. I'm happy. Hell, he even has a wife. That's you, Carmen."

"But I'll tell you what I'll do. I want three rounds with him in the ring. So if he can last three rounds, I'll let him go. But he has to knock me out to win. Other than that, fuck you, Carmen."

Carmen was shocked at Diego's language. Carmen started begging, "Please, Cuck, let him go. I'll do anything you want."

Diego laughed, "You have nothing I want, Carmen. You can leave anytime you want. But I think Natalia would have a problem with it. Come on! If he's man enough to turn me into a cuck, he should be man enough to kick my ass."

Carmen stood up, seething with anger. "You know damn well you would kill him."

"Honey, I am just a weak Cuck. So he should be able to destroy me," explained Diego.

"Please, please, let him go," cried Carmen. "Well," Diego smiled, "You pays your nickel, and you takes your chances."

Carmen ran off to the bedroom, yelling back over her shoulder, "I'm not hungry."

----

Carmen was sitting in the lunchroom eating alone when a friendly voice spoke to her. "Hello, do you mind if I sit? It looks like you could use a friend." The lady sat down across from Carmen and placed her tray on the table across from her without waiting for a reply.

"My name is Alandra Batista." she introduced herself with a huge smile. "I work over in the South American division under John Valdez. I've also seen you at church. Your husband is the," she leaned in and whispered, "the Cuck."

Carmen squinched her face as she started to cry. "Don't cry, Carmen. I'll call him Diego. That contract doesn't bind me."

Carmen turned ugly-faced, sniffled, and asked, "You know about that?"

Carmen lowered her head in shame. Alandra reached her hand over to touch Carmen's arm, "I'll be your friend. It looks like you could use one."

Chuckling, "No one in this office can keep a secret. So if I ever get a chance to meet Diego, I want to thank him for not destroying this company.

"If he had destroyed this company, my husband and I would have been financially wiped out with his hospital bills."

Alandra shook her head slowly, "I also know all about the PA system here. A few months after I arrived here, I was asked if I was interested by Mr. O'Leary himself. But I turned him down.

"I know you might not think so, but it could be a whole lot worse. If my husband found out that I did, what you and these other women did to your husbands, they would have never found my body."

With a curious look, Carmen asked, "What? What would he do? "

"Let me explain," Alandra smiled. "In Brazil, where I am from, if a woman were to try to do what you did, she would have ended up dead

"We have a term for it, 'Machismo.' Here In the United States, it has come to mean male chauvinist pig. Where I am from, it means being a man.

"Women appreciate machismo there. We honor it. We want our men to be men. We want our men to act like men. But there is also a dark side to it."

"In our society, he could kill me in public, and they would give him a medal." Then, chuckling, "I know that's a little exaggerated, but very close to the truth. I would be taken out into the swamps and fed to the Piranha.

"Hell, my own family members would probably help him. But instead, the police would half-heartedly investigate the case and write it up as a missing person.

"My husband will never have to worry about me cheating on him. I love him too mu..." Alandra saw Carmen turn gray at that statement.

"Listen, Carmen. I am not going to sugarcoat what you did. It is over, and you can't undo it. I will not watch my words, so I don't hurt your feelings. Maybe I can help you figure out something. And find some way to get him back."

12