Office Wife Gets Caught Ch. 07

Story Info
Carmen is Forgiven.
9.5k words
4.08
13k
21
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to first start by apologizing to MajorRewite. I asked for permission to do an ending to his story Office Wife https://www.literotica.com/s/office-wife. He informed me I did not ask him. he got upset and told me my story was boring and poorly written and to pull it, and I did.

It was my fault I asked the wrong author. As you know, many of these stories have the same name or are close to the same name.

MajorRewrite story was a very fascinating story. I enjoyed it but felt that Diego needed his say in the story.

His story inspired this one.

I have worked on it for about a year now to fix it. I have asked him three times now if I could send it to him and have him read it for his blessings. I never heard back.

My version is about a cheating wife. A willing Cuck. A RAAC with a whole lot of revenge in between.

Remember, I can't spell Grammar without spellcheck, and I have Typo-Glaucoma, So don't expect me to use it correctly.

Also, this is fiction. I can bend the truth.

Chapter 7

Carmen is Forgiven

The next day, Carmen was sitting in the lunchroom. "Hey Carmen," smiled Alandra. "Do you mind?"

"Go ahead, Alandra, you can sit," said Carmen. "But I'm afraid I won't be very good company today. I don't feel like talking."

"That's ok," smiled Alandra; "I'll sit and read my book. I just like sitting with you" That got a slight smile out of Carmen.

Carmen started feeling paranoid as she saw that Alandra was watching her out of her periphery. Then she noticed Alandra trying to keep from giggling.

"All right, what is" inquired, Carmen.

Alandra started giggling out loud and explained. "Carmen, every woman knows that feeling. And what you're doing."

What feeling is that," asked Carmen, with a questioning look.

"I see you squirming in your seat, Honey. smiled Alandra, "Jake must have really put it to you yesterday."

Carmen teared up, "No, it wasn't Jake. He is in the hospital. It was Diego"

"Oh my," replied Alandra with a smirk, "Tell me all about it. I want all the juicy details," giggled Alandra. For the next 30 minutes, Carmen told the story. Alexandra's eyes grew wide, and she slowly shook her head and spoke, "Pease tell me you didn't do that. What Diego heard was you were choosing Jake over him again. What the hell were you thinking."

"I swear that wasn't what I was........" cried Carmen.

"Mrs. Perez," came a voice from behind her. There stood one of the college interns.

"Yes, I'm Mrs. Perez," replied Carmen."Mrs.O'Leary wants you in her office, NOW! Don't stop and eat. Instead, go to the restroom or talk to anyone. I'm to escort you there right now! I'll come back and get your tray."

Carmen walked into Mrs.O'Leary's office. Carmen could see a very unhappy person sitting waiting on her. Carmen stood in front of her desk while Shannon shot daggers through her.

"Sit down," Shannon barked."Carmen, you have to be the stupidest woman on this planet. Diego was this close to taking you back."

Shannon put her thumb and index finger, nearly touching. Carmen's eyes rolled to the back of her head as she slid off the chair onto the floor.

"Carmen, Carmen," came a voice from afar. Carmen opened her eyes, and the fog cleared. She could see Shannon standing over her.

Shannon turned to the intern, "Go into my restroom and get me a wet washcloth and go to my refrigerator and bring me some bottled water."

Turning to Carmen, "Here, let me help you to the couch," Carmen rolled over onto her knees. And with the help of Shannon, Carmen grabbed onto Shannon's desk and pulled herself up.

Carmen slowly moved over to the plush leather couch with the help of Shannon. Laying down, Shannon placed a pillow under her head. The intern returned with the cool washcloth and water. Shannon set the cool cloth on her forehead.

Carmen was sobbing and whispered, "I was upset with Diego. I was trying to protect him from himself. He could have gone to jail if he had killed Jake.

I found out later he had a liability release signed by Jake. That release from Jake wouldn't have protected Diego because Jake is not a recognized professional fighter. It covered the gym.

"Diego's hands are considered lethal weapons. And he promised me he wouldn't go after Jake."

"Honey," smiled Shannon, "You're so wrong about Diego again. You keep misjudging him. I talked to Diego, and you're not going to believe what that dumbass Jake did." Shannon explained how Jake confronted Deigo at the gym.

Carmen burst into tears and screamed, "I wish Diego had killed him. Hell, I am going kill him myself. I can't do.... I can't do anything right. It was the greatest night of sex I had ever had, and I'll never have it again, crying into her hands."

Shannon touched her arm, trying to comfort her. She giggled, "I told you he had a pile-driving ass" Both laughed.

Shannon smiled and said, "Carmen, Diego is gone for six weeks. He wants you out of the house for a while. You can take off the rest of the day and move your stuff. You can move into the condo that Allison has just vacated."

"Oh no. Please, not that, please no," cried Carmen. "Where did he go? Please tell him to come home and let me explain."

Shannon explained, "Carmen, he's gone down to Atlanta for a few days. He has investors interested in franchising his restaurant. After that, Diego travels to several other cities to help pick out locations. He just wants you out till things calm down between you two. Let me talk to him first. I'll tell him you were protecting him."

"I know you talked to Alandra about your and Diego's problems. But I want you to start seeing the counselor we have on retainer. You don't look good. I think this is taking its toll on you mentally and physically.

She will be expecting you at four this afternoon."

"Carmen, can you tell me if Diego has what I would call a Catholic guilt complex?" asked Shannon.

"Oh, yes," Carmen replied, "His mother is quite good at making him feel guilty. He is a momma's boy, and I mean that in a good way. He has always been a go-along-to-get-along type of husband. Now thinking back on it, he is just a good guy."

Shannon asked, "Did you use that to your advantage."

Carmen replied, "Of course, don't most wives? Looking back on it, I abused that trait to get him to do my bidding. It's a shame. I can see all my faults so clearly now."

"The reason I asked Carmen is that when Diego came in earlier today, he seemed different. I would say his anger was completely gone now. He kicked the shit out of Jake. And fucked the shit or you". Both laughed.

"Yes, he did." blushed Carmen.

Shannon said, "I think he's embarrassed and ashamed of what he did to you and can't face you right now. But, as I said, I will talk to him when he gets back. I think he'll be gone for six weeks."

"Well, if I ever get another chance to be with him, I want him to do that to me again. Oh God," Carmen sighed, "he was magnificent."

"When I looked at him while he was taking me, I felt like I was nothing more than a device for his desires. He completely owned me. My mind as well as my body," giggled Carmen.

Finally, Carmen asked in a solemn whisper, "Which one of the girls went with him."

"No one," replied Shannon. "I've talked to the girls, And he hasn't seen any of them in about two months till last night. And Doris and Diego didn't have sex. He has fixed up all the girls with men he knows. Doris has just started dating a guy, so she wasn't sure about going further."

"I still have a company condo. I want you to move in there for a while, at least until everything goes back to normal."

"If you are feeling better, I want you to go home, move your stuff out, and I'll talk to Diego. I want you to know if I had a prayer of being with him, I'd go after him myself.

But he's not in love with me," But I think he has made his decision. So I'm sorry, but I would bet against you two if I were a betting woman. But I will talk to him on your behalf" Carmen sobbed with tears in her eyes and mouthed, "Thank you."

Six weeks later

"Hey Carmen, I'm back," smiled Jake, Good to see" ...... SLAP.

"You Bastard" screamed Carmen."How could you do that to Diego and me? Those are his friends. And some of those are my friends too."

Jake stood up and yelled back, "I was trying to get us out of this mess. I'm going fucking insane. I am so tired of fucking your old stretched-out and wrinkly-ass I can't stand it anymore."

"And you think you're a date at the beach, Super Stud, I mean, Dud," she screamed back. "Diego fucked me the other night until I passed out.

You're nothing but a man-child compared to him. I was this close, you bastard, to getting him to take me back, and you, Mr. I am going to kick his ass. How did that work out for you."

"Listen bitch" gritting his teeth."I had been training for six months every day for hours. I had taken boxing lessons and had a full-time trainer working with me. I held my own until the last few seconds. I nailed him a few times also. I am going to take him the next time."

Carmen burst out laughing sarcastically, "You fucking moron. I want to ask you a few questions, college boy. First, how many times did you hit him."

"I think I hit him about seven times," replied Jake.

"Ok," smirked Carmen, "Was he moving towards you or away from you?"

Jake looked confused. Carmen again laughed, "Let me tell you what happened. The first few seconds he spared with you. Diego took a few jabs just to check your speed and reflexes. Then he moved in close enough for you to take a shot at him.

He was just judging your reach. If you hit him, he was moving away from you. That move lessens the impact. Then he looked you in the eyes carefully to see if they changed when you threw your punch. And from there, the beat down began"

"Goddammit, Carmen, I stayed in for almost three rounds. I'll be ready for him next time," snorted Jake.

Carmen was crying. She was laughing so hard, "You think you stayed for three rounds, huh. He carried your ass. He wanted to beat this shit out of you. He knew you could take the body blows without killing you. He gave you four broken ribs and a cracked jaw. I heard your eyes were swollen, shut for four days. He toyed with you and laid you out. When I saw him, he didn't even have a bruise on him."

Carmen leaned over in front of Jake, smirking, "Why don't you call Diego and ask him about derivatives."

Jake barked back, "Hell, he doesn't know shit about investing."

"Exactly," seethed Carmen. "And you don't know shit about boxing. I've changed my mind. Crawl your sorry ass back in that ring. And what the fuck! You told everyone you owned my ass and fucked it daily.

"You're damn right I did. But, unfortunately, it is the only thing left that's not saggy and halfway tight." Jake smirked.

Carmen leaned back, "Please come with me, Jake. I want to show you something. Come on, if you have the balls."

Both rode the elevator in silence down to the third floor. Jake followed Carmen into the break room. It was the 9:45 coffee break, and the breakroom was packed.

"Everyone, can I have your attention, please" asked Carmen. "Let's not pretend all of you do not know what's going on." Carmen stared at the paramours, her enemies. Let's get this out in to open once and for good."

"I fucked up and destroyed my marriage. I hurt a man that loved me dearly. And it was all for a four-inch prick. Excuse me. The prick is 6 feet 3 inches tall, and the dick is 4inches. And that's when he can get it up. Ask Doris, Danielle, and Maria. They've seen it."

All of a sudden, Alandra stood up and started laughing. And rest chimed in. Jake turned beet red. Everyone turned to the girls, and they raised their eyebrows and nodded their heads, agreeing.

Carmen laughed inside, knowing they were lying. "Ladies, I hope all of you learn from my stupidity, looking at the doxies again. It takes two to have a great marriage. Please don't mistake contentment with boredom. I did."

"Don't try to change the man you married, for God's sake. I did that also. And he turned into a man I found I didn't like and just took for granted. So it doesn't do much good to change a man and then go out and find a man like the one you married initially."

"Remember, he's the one that has all the responsibility of being a father and husband. He is the one that will take a bullet for you and will be there in your hour of need."

"And last," looking at the girls again," speaking at them. "Never believe just because he loves you. He will forgive you. That's a formula for disaster. Husbands usually go along to get along until they don't."

"The best husband is like....... a plow horse. They work hard. They show up for the work and not just for the trophy. And if you need excitement, just take off the harness and the plow. Climb on and kick them in the sides. I think you will find the ride can be enjoyable."

Carmen pivoted on her heels and headed out the door. Jake grabbed her arm and jerked her back towards him. He leaned into her ear and said, "Bitch, wait until this afternoon. Then, I'll shove it so far up your ass you'll taste shit in the back of your throat."

Carmen pursed her lips and whispered through her gritted teeth, "If you get anywhere near my asshole with that thing, I'll cut it off at the roots the first chance I get." She jerked her arm out of his and stormed out of the cafeteria.

Danielle turned off her video camera and hit send to Shannon. A few minutes later, Danielle stood up and said, "No one is to leave. Until Mrs. O'Leary gets here," two security guards stepped into the doorway and stopped anyone from leaving the room.

A minute later, Shannon stepped in the door. She took a big breath and spoke to the room."Everyone in here knows what's going on. We're doing our best to hold this company together. You noticed there are no more personal assistants of the opposite sex helping the partners except Carmen."

I'll get back to her in a minute. I am going to ask you to let us check your phones. And please erase anything that you may have witnessed here.

If this gets out, Marble City will be ruined. I'll be ok. I am very wealthy. But can you imagine you trying to get another job after working here if this gets out?"

"And if we do close down, you'll lose your insurance, your profit sharing, not to mention your paychecks. In addition, some of you have sick family members and kids in college. I can only imagine those costs."

"I'll tell you that what is going on between Jake and Carmen is not sponsored by the company. All of you know the facts. And our financial lives and future rely on abused spouses keeping their mouths shut. Yet, they are guaranteed payment whether we stay open or not."

"Consequently, if you want to protect your husbands and wives, children, and your jobs, let's make this stay internally. All of this will be over soon, I promise. If you guys can work with us, we can get through this together. The company is doing everything in its power to protect your future."

"Now for my two cents worth. First, everyone one of you is a hypocrite. You knew what was going on and condoned it by omission, as far as I'm concerned.

"Ladies," Shannon now spoke to the ex-PAs, "you're the worst. Do you remember those personality tests you took when you came to work here?

They were given to you to see if you could compartmentalize your work life from your home life. This test came out about 15 years ago. Long after, employees like Carmen and Alandra came to work for us."

"I am glad to say all of you passed with flying colors. But now you know why you were hired. It was just for your looks and with the phycological makeup to cheat.

I'm looking at about 75% of you who would have accepted positions for PA. I wonder what your husbands and families would think of you.

"Alandra and Carmen both took the test. Alandra failed the test. Carmen failed the test also, but it is not what you think. It was not because she couldn't compartmentalize her work from home life. It was the total opposite.

"She compartmentalizes so well she saw herself having two separate lives. So now you know why she married Jake at the office.

You know that she can only love one man at a time, unlike the other PAs. And she has paid a price that none of you can even fathom."

"Now, for you noblemen who think they have high moral character, you knew this was happening but took the money anyway.

I guess your honor stopped at your wallet. Of course, you men could have stepped up and stopped this at any time.

Where was your character? Is this how you're raising your sons to treat women?"

"By the way, the test you took was to make sure you were beta males. They didn't want alphas running around here messing with the women. So keep that in mind when you look at these women."

"Would you want your daughters or wives working at a place like this? Many people have taken that test at different companies throughout this country.

"Why don't you go home tonight and find out if they took a test like this before being hired? I hope none of them look guilty.

"I want you people to put yourself in her place every day. You have to have sex. Men, I want you to imagine what it would be like to have sex with Hillary Clinton or Nancy Pelosi.

"The men turned white, and a couple even gagged. "Women, how about Harvey Weinstein or Jeffery Epstein? The thought is not very pleasant. Is it?

"With Carmen willing to keep accepting her punishment, she is the only thing keeping this company from being torn apart. And she is slowly losing her ability to cope. So, therefore, I think it is in everyone's best interest to show her a little kindness

"Oh, by the way. How in the hell did everyone keep this secret all these years. I'll contact the CIA and bring you people to protect America's secrets from the Chinese.

"You now have the info. It is up to you to on where we go from here." Shannon looked over to see everyone deleting their phone videos.

At lunchtime, Carmen was sitting alone at the table. A young woman from another region asked to sit and talk.

After taking a second to recover from her shock, Carmen replied, "Sure. This chair is for Alandra. But that one is empty."

A minute later, Danielle and the other PAs came over and asked to sit. Carmen's. Her eyes watered, and she replied, "We'll have to push the tables together."

They had to pull four other tables up to fill everyone's requests. Finally, Alandra showed up and sat to the right of Carmen.

----

Shannon grabbed her phone and dialed Diego. "Hello," came Diego's voice over the phone. "Diego, Thank goodness I got ahold of you," replied Shannon.

Then she heard, "I am sorry I am not available. But if you, will please leave a message. I will return your call as soon as possible. Thanks, Diego."

"Diego, Shannon here; I need you to call me ASAP. Carmen and Jake just had a big blow-up, and it went on in public. So please, call me as soon as you get this. We need to talk."

At 4 P.M, Carmen walked into Jake's office. She walked over to the couch and pulled up her pencil skirt. And pulled her panties down to her ankles and stepped out of them. She leaned over the armrest of the sofa.

She spoke without even looking at him, "If you stick that in my ass..... "

Jake interrupted her, "I am so sorry, Carmen, for what I did and said. I was angry and frustrated at the situation. I was trying to get us out of this mess."

"Shut up," demanded Carmen. "Just stick it in and get it over with."

Jake dropped his pants. With concern, he asked, "Are you ok? You've lost a lot of weight. You're almost nothing but skin and bone."

Carmen replied, "Well, don't worry about my saagyyyyyy assssss........"