Office Worker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This cunt is a real pro!" laughed Tim. "She just took my whole schlong down her throat, and swallowed every drop! I think she's a keeper," he said to Stephen.

"Are you a keeper? A willing fuck slut ready to do whatever, to whomever?" came Stephen's voice from behind her. The probing within her became more forceful, and she reached out to brace herself against Tim.

"Well, are you?" came Stephen's voice, more insistently this time.

"Yes!" cried Laura. "Yes! I'll do it! I'll fuck and suck whoever you say!" she whimpered. Suddenly the thrusting and intrusion stopped, and Laura let out a frustrated, moaning whine at the denial. Stephen walked around her, wiping his soaked fingers on her face as he did so.

"We'll see," he said, looking down into her eyes. His own eyes reflected his amusement at her disappointment that he hadn't fucked her. "Go in to the den and lay on the rug. Finish yourself off for our amusement." Laura rushed towards the den, having to pause momentarily to orient herself, then threw herself onto the soft area rug in the center of the room. Her legs splayed to give the men a full view of her gaping gash, and also to allow herself maximal room to play.

Three fingers of one hand immediately plunged into her depths, while the middle finger of the other hand furiously jilled herself off. She recognized through hooded eyes that both men had their phones out and pointed at her, and it spurred her on. Laura's hips bucked to reach her insistent fingers, and she quickly reached the crescendoing wave that seized her whole body. Laura's legs clamped shut around her hands, and she convulsed and writhed in pleasure on the floor.

A long time after, Laura regained her senses. Stephen was reaching his arm down, his hand cupping her neck, the other hand pressing a glass of water to her lips. She gulped it greedily, suddenly acutely aware of both her thirst and her nakedness. After she had drunk it all, Stephen refilled it for her. She also quickly downed this one, but then was able to more slowly sip a third.

Stephen sat on the table in front of the couch, looking at her in anticipation.

"Tomorrow morning, you'll go in to the office and arrange for a meeting for yourself at my offices at the earliest convenience. You're no longer to wear undergarments of any sort without instruction or permission. Your trial period for joining my company will begin at that appointment, so make sure to dress appropriately. I'll leave that up to your judgement on what you think that means. Once you've got it set up, you'll call this number," Stephen handed her a card," and let me know that you're ready. If you prove yourself well, we'll begin taking the steps to bring you onboard. Questions?"

Laura shook her head mutely.

"This is entirely your choice. If you don't set up the meeting, I'll know that you've reconsidered and that you've decided not to join us. Any other interactions you and I have will be completely and formally business. But if you do decide to take these steps, have an IUD put in at the earliest possibility. That should keep your periods to a minimum and ensure the maximum of not needing panties. And every time you and I interact from here on out-business or not-no skirts that are longer than high thigh, understood?"

Again, Laura nodded in silence.

"Good!" Stephen stated in satisfaction. "I'm sure you can see yourself out. I look forward to hearing from you." With that, he clapped his hands on his thighs and stood, then retreated from the room. Laura heard him climbing the stairs, then slowly stood on weak legs. She moved through the house to put her glass in the sink, then retrieved her clutch to signal for a ride home. She tiredly slid her dress back on, leaving her thong on Stephen's floor.

Soon enough, her ride signaled that they were at the door. As she walked to the car, she became aware of her appearance. Disheveled hair, still smelling of sex, dribbles of male ejaculate dried on her chest. It was apparent what she had done, and she recoiled internally at the thought. Sliding into the rear seat, she gave the driver her address, her mind blank throughout the ride home. Once there, she dropped her dress into a pile on the floor, dropped her clutch on the counter, then collapsed into bed without even taking off her stockings.

The following morning, Laura awoke still tired from the night before, and slightly sore. She took longer than normal in the shower, with it running much hotter than usual. Realizing that if she didn't hurry she'd be late, she threw on the first appropriate outfit she found, then rushed towards the door. Realizing just before she opened it that she'd inadvertently thrown on a pair of panties, she hurriedly peeled them from beneath her skirt, leaving them right beside the door.

As she drove in to work, she reached behind herself and undid her bra, slipping it off from beneath her shirt at the next red light. Looking down, she realized that it would be apparent throughout the day that she was braless, but shrugged it off. Arriving at work with moments to spare instead of her normal half hour, she prioritized her work load for the day. Once that was done, she had her secretary arrange for a meeting at Stephen's office, claiming the need for follow up after the run of the book. She then called her GYN to look into getting an IUD.

The rest of Laura's day was spent in meetings. Before her secretary left for the day, she placed the appointment for two days' afternoons hence with Stephen's office in Laura's planner. Seeing it, Laura pulled Stephen's card out from the clutch from the night before she'd needed to grab on her way to work and called the number printed on it.

At Stephen's voice, she felt herself grow wet immediately.

"So you've decided to go through with it, without even considering the pay or benefits. We never discussed that, you know. You could be leaving a prestigious job to become a minimum wage whore," Stephen mocked her through the phone. Laura flinched-he was right, they hadn't discussed it. Moreover, she hadn't even thought of it. "Don't worry though, you'll be well taken care of. We'll see to the details when you show up. But don't forget-show up dressed appropriately for the position you'll be filling." Abruptly, Stephen hung up on her.

The next few days were consumed by both anticipation and dread. Laura's physician was able to get her IUD inserted, and the appropriate warnings about STDs included. The morning of her appointment at Stephen's office, she realized that she'd need to wear her outfit for him to her own work. She went much more slutty than she normally would. Her skirt was at his specified length, instead of the respectable length she usually sported. Her top was loose and almost sheer, with a neckline that went below her breasts. For work, she threw a blazer on over top it, then finalized with stilettos the appropriate color to coordinate with the rest of her outfit.

Nearly all her staff tried to hide their gawking at her throughout the morning, but by the time lunch rolled around, had become engrossed in their jobs. Laura, however, was driven to distraction. She used the bathroom several times in order to clean up the leaking fluids coming from her, and her secretary winked at her conspiratorially.

At the appropriate time, Laura locked her office, taking much of her day's work home with her. Before getting into her car, she removed the blazer and folded it carefully in the back. All too soon, and yet not soon enough, she was at Stephen's office building. She felt vulnerable and exposed as she walked through the parking lot and into the reception area. The secretary seated there eyed her appreciatively as she stated her business, then paged Stephen.

After a few nervous moments, Stephen came through a side door and greeted Laura warmly, with their accustomed hugs and cheek kisses. He took her by the hand to guide her into the conference room. Assembled there were several of his department heads-a mix of men and women. All were attractive, and all the women dressed more provocatively than was normal for an executive staff. The clothes were all either tight or extremely loose, the skirts short, and the necklines very risque.

Stephen stood Laura at the head of the table. "Everyone, this is Laura. She's looking to be a part of her staff, and I envision her being a part of this group shortly. Because of that, I want you to introduce yourselves properly."

With that introduction, the man immediately to Stephen's right stood up and pushed her to her knees. "Don," he said, fishing his cock out through his pants. "I'm head of Legal." Once he had freed himself, Don gently but insistently pulled Laura's head to the protruding phallus. Laura opened her mouth and took him inside, enjoying the feeling swelling in her mouth.

She felt her top being pulled off her shoulders, and her hands helped with getting it over her breasts to bunch around her waist. A pair of hands immediately began kneading her tits, and she moaned around the cock beginning to protrude down her throat. Suddenly, Don's hands held her head still, and she gulped greedily at the load he shot into her. As he pulled away, she looked up, memorizing his face, even as she wiped the remnants of his cum from the corners of her mouth.

Next up was Michal, head of security. He pulled her up and sat her on the edge of the conference table, removing her skirt in the process. He sank himself fully into her quim, taking a steady pace. Hands on both sides of her played with her tits, and one reached down to stroke her clit. The combination of sensations, of being nothing but a sex toy for this group of people and all the degradation that accompanied it, was exhilarating. It wasn't long before she began to feel an orgasm building. Before she could though, Michal thrust hard into her and gasped. She clamped her vaginal muscles down hard on the warmth of wetness that suddenly flooded her, then Michal stepped away.

Next up was Liz, head of marketing. She pushed Laura from the table and onto a chair, then pulled her own skirt up, revealing her own naked, bald slit under the skirt. Laura understood that she was supposed to go down on Liz, and did what she thought would feel good if it were being done to her. Soon Liz was gasping, and Laura went from alternately licking Liz's vaginal opening to suckling and lapping at her clit.

Liz soon climaxed on Laura's face, then stood up onto shaky legs. "She's one of the best carpet munchers you've brought in yet," she said to Stephen.

After Liz had moved on, Daniel (head of maintenance) came up. He pulled Laura up from the chair and bent her over the conference table. He easily slid into her well-lubricated hole, reaching around her to pull and twist her nipples. He was rough, but oddly enough Laura felt herself enjoying it. She looked around at the faces watching her and reveled in the feelings of being so slutty.

Soon enough, Daniel too was ejaculating inside her. Then came Toni, Stephen's Office Manager. She too was bare, but she had Laura lay out on the table and scissored both their legs together, using Laura's mound to get herself off. Unlike the others, Toni stripped herself naked, and the hands of all the watchers except Stephen went back and forth between both women until Toni came.

The last member of the group was Tim. He gave Laura a malevolent leer before bending her over. He rubbed his cock along her dripping gash, then began to push it against her rosebud.

"Slow!" Laura yelled. "I've never done that before!" Stephen suddenly stood up and put a restraining hand on Tim's shoulder.

"Not today," he said. "We'll train her for it first. No point in turning her off to the whole thing." Tim agreed, his thumb going into Laura's pussy before gently probing her virgin hole, but his cock slipping easily into her slippery channel. As he thrust in and out of her, Stephen spoke to her.

"Now, go back through and tell everyone's name and position, and something you remember about them." Laura went around the room in the order she saw each person. "Don is Legal. His cum tastes good. Toni is Office Manager. She's a showoff slut. Michal is Security, and could last longer if he'd learn to pace himself. Daniel is Maintenance, and likes to be rough."

Tim began to pick up the pace, making it harder for Laura to talk. "Liz is Marketing and tastes good too, plus was my first woman. And Tim is your agent, and enjoys all the liberties and perks of that position." With that, Tim pulled out and turned Laura around before pushing her to her knees.

"She's going to do just fine, Stephen," Tim gasped as he jerked himself off towards Laura's face. She opened her mouth in anticipation, and moments later Tim was shooting her load across her face and into her hair. Quite a bit of it made it into her mouth, and after Tim was done, held it open for all to see before she swallowed.

"I think that picture would make a fine employee ID for her," said Michal. "That's what a lot of people are going to be seeing anyways." Several sniggers went up around the room, and Laura flushed with humiliation.

"Go ahead and get a good shot of her like that, and we'll consider it," Stephen said. "Probably not though." Laura smiled at Toni as the other woman, still naked, used a digital camera to get both a closeup and a full length picture of Laura, almost naked, covered with and dripping cum from both men and women. She then lead Laura to a bathroom that opened into the conference room to clean up.

Afterwards, the two women returned to the group. Toni got dressed, but Laura was to remain nude. Stephen had her take notes as the group discussed business, then adjourned. Stephen retreated to his office as Toni helped Laura to get dressed, then gave her a tour of the building.

It wasn't large, as Stephen didn't run nearly as large a corporation as Laura was currently employed by, and there were only a couple of other people to meet. Sally was the secretary that Laura had first encountered and kept track of everyone's calendars, Sue was the administrative secretary that kept track of all the paperwork. Glen and Brian were the custodians, and Liz had Tracey and Nikki working for her.

"My understanding is that mostly, your role is to be Stephen's Personal Assistant. However, when you're not attending to his needs, you'll be attending to whatever else anyone in the office might need or want at the moment. Needless to say, you'll be busy," Toni prattled. "Sex is only part of it. Plenty of it goes on, with all of the women being bi. Only Michal is out of the guys though. We all service each other, but we all also have our work to attend to. You're here to help take some of the load off of all of us," she went on to explain.

With that, Toni lead Laura back to Stephen's office. He dismissed Toni, then paged Don to come in and go over her contract offering. Stephen was quite a bit below her current salary and benefits, but it was explained that both would improve as her experience with Stephen's corporation grew. She did, however, have an expense account that included clothing, but also a nondisclosure agreement to sign.

"If you're amenable to these conditions, you'll complete the afternoon with us," Stephen explained. "After that, we'll work on negotiations with your current employer to have you transition over to us permanently. All you have to do is sign and we'll take care of the rest."

Laura read over the documents again, considering yet again the changes that would be happening to her well planned, well orchestrated life. Her dream job, and the advancements that went with it.

"Of course, if you decide to leave, we'll assist you in getting another editorial job," reassured Don. "We want everything to be smooth and congenial."

With that, Laura signed the documents. Gathering them up, Don put them in a folder to which he added her name, then called Sue in to scan them into a new employee folder for Laura.

After the others had left the room, Stephen guided Laura back to the conference room. "We'll be meeting with a corporate head shortly. What I want you to do is form your impressions while servicing him and report back to me afterwards. In the meantime, you may as well prepare."

He watched appreciatively as Laura shed her clothes, then guided her against the wall of the conference room where she would be readily visible as soon as the door opened. Within minutes, Toni was introducing Ben. Standing slightly behind him, she wiggled her eyebrows suggestively at Laura as she introduced the two of them, then took a seat at the conference table. Ben stared at Laura throughout all the introductions, as well as while taking his seat.

He jumped when Laura climbed underneath the table and crawled between his legs, but opened them accommodatingly as she unfastened his pants and began to suckle him. She took her time, occasionally licking along the shaft, frequently rubbing it against her face, occasionally taking devious delight in taking him fully into her mouth and making him gasp. Throughout it all, she listened attentively to the discussion.

Once the talks were winding down, her efforts began in earnest. She slurped him down, her head bobbing rapidly, her tongue racing on the underside of his cock. Soon enough, he was draining his balls into her mouth. Once he was done, she tucked him back away and waited for him to pull back from the table. It took him a few moments, but he did, shaking Stephen's hand as he did so.

"My office will be in touch," Ben said, then turned to leave. Laura crawled out from underneath the table to shake his hand farewell, and Ben again stared at him.

"I think he wants a proper goodbye," Toni said suggestively from across the table.

Stephen laughed. "How about it Ben? Want to take a turn with my new assistant?"

Ben continued to stare, but a bulge was reforming in his pants. Stephen waved at Laura. "Go ahead."

With that, Laura's hands began to undo Ben's pants, then she lay back on the table and pulled her legs up and out, allowing this stranger that she had just sucked off full access to herself. Ben slid easily into her, and he held her legs up as he took her. He wasn't in it for anything but her own pleasure, and Laura was deviantly happy about that fact. He changed angles several times to get the most pleasure out of the experience.

Laura was enjoying it herself, and even more so when she saw the serene expression on Stephen's face. She watched it for several moments, then glanced at Toni. The Office Manager was diddling herself in voyeuristic pleasure at the show Laura was putting on, her skirt bunched around her waist, her other hand under her top playing with a nipple.

Ben pulled out and had Laura turn over, and took her splayed out face down on the conference room table. Laura's heels provided the perfect height for Ben to slide back into her, and soon he was thrusting more forcefully. Suddenly he groaned and thrust hard into her, the head of his cock bumping against her cervix as he did so. Laura felt the now-familiar warmth and wetness fill her, and clenched her core muscles down to milk everything possible from the executive.

Once he began to soften, Laura reached down and pulled his cock out of herself, wiping him clean with her hand, then licked it clean. Ben laughed appreciatively albeit shakily. Once again shaking hands with Stephen, he again said his goodbyes and left.

"Boss, she's going to be a great addition," Toni stated emphatically from her perch.

Stephen stood. "Once you've cleaned up a bit, come to my office to talk," he said, moving from the room.

12