Officer and a Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
A cruise-ship officer is blackmailed into becoming a whore.
10.6k words
4.59
66.9k
49

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Taragon
Taragon
191 Followers

Natasha started her day in a bad mood. The first thing she did was head straight to her office and shred the letter from that scum, Tanos Metzis. The letter that commanded Natasha to wear anal beads and a thong to work.

Nobody tells me what to do.

Not even Natasha's husband could order her around. He could ask and make requests, but in the end it was Natasha's choice on whether she decided to do it or not.

Then this little scumbag comes around and tries to take control of my life? No, I won't allow it. I'm going to stuff those beads down his throat and make him drink that bottle of lube.

Tough words... but empty. Natasha knew it. Tanos had a hold on her, and she didn't dare break it for fear of the consequences. That's what had put her in such a sour mood. The fact that someone else was taking control of her life and she was helpless to do anything about it.

She was in deck 3 now, the main crew corridor, on her way to the officer's mess for breakfast. A group of bartenders passed her and she followed them with a critical eye.

"Excuse me," she said in a crisp, authoritative voice. "You there. Yes, you with the ponytail. Come here."

The lady in question approached her. "Yes, Ma'am?" she replied.

Dark hair, tanned skin. Probably Latina, thought Natasha. She peered at the woman's nameplate: Carolina Esperanza, from Peru.

"Ms. Esperanza, what's the dress code for female bartender shorts?" Natasha demanded in a cool voice.

"Uh..." the lady stared blankly at her. "Wear shorts during the day on our summer cruises?"

"Yes, but what length are they supposed to be?" Natasha prompted.

"Uhm... ah, I'm not sure? I'm just wearing what I got from inventory..." was her excuse.

"Mid-thigh." Informed Natasha. "That's the shortest you can go. Your shorts are about 2 inches too short. Go back to inventory and have them issue you a new one."

"But I'm already late for my shift," Caroline complained. "Besides, it's just a few inches, no big deal." She rolled her eyes as she said this.

Natasha lifted her eyebrows at her tone. This girl must be new, she thought. She has no idea who she's speaking to.

"Give me your crew ID." Natasha ordered. The lady reluctantly handed it over. "Ms. Esperanza, the rules of this ship ARE a big deal. It's what makes us one of the best cruise lines in the world. Above all else, when a senior office gives you a direct order, you DO it without question. Am I making myself clear?"

Ms. Esperanza's eyes were wide as saucers now and she gave a mute nod.

Natasha placed the lady's crew ID in her breast pocket. "I will hold on to this for now. You will go to inventory and ask them to requisition you a new pair of shorts, a correctly sized pair. You will explain to your supervisor that you're late because I specifically made you change attire. After your shift go to your manager and ask to be written up for talking back to a senior officer. Once that's done, write up a formal apology letter addressed to me and submit it to me in the purser's office together with a copy of your written warning. Only then will you get your crew ID back. That will be all."

Natasha spun on her heels and started walking away. The lady's mouth was hanging open in shock.

"B-b-but... but.." she stammered. Natasha kept on walking. The crew ID was extremely important to crew members. It served as their identification card, picture ID and ship credit card. It was what they used to purchase goods and services on the cruise ship but most importantly, it served as their temporary passport while working on the ship. They used it to punch in and out whenever they went on shore in port. Without it they wouldn't be allowed to leave the ship, unable to go outside when they were docked in different cities.

Natasha felt no pity for the crew member. She broke the rules and deserved to get reprimanded for it. Natasha was merely doing her duty as an officer. Though she had to admit, it did feel nice being able to exercise her power on somebody again. Being in control of the situation like she should be.

She finished her breakfast and went to her office in a slightly better mood. Her morning passed without incident. She went for lunch at noon, took a break to relax, then hit the gym.

She usually went to her office from 8am to 12 noon, took a 4-hour break then came back to work from 4pm to 8pm. Technically, she didn't really have a fixed shift. As manager of the financial department she could dictate both her hours and that of her pursers as she saw fit. But the bank desk was open for service during those hours and she liked to be around when her pursers were working, both to provide support in case they needed to escalate an issue and also to keep an eye on them to make sure they didn't slack off.

As she was dressing up in her evening uniform back in her room, her eyes strayed to the drawer where she had hidden the anal beads and lube that Tanos had given her. He had specifically told her to wear the anal beads - and a thong - during her entire evening shift.

Fat chance. She had zero intentions of following his orders. In fact, she would have gotten rid of the stuff if she just knew how. She was afraid that if she threw them in her trash bin, either in her cabin or office, that the cleaners will see it and start gossiping. She couldn't bring it directly to the incinerator room because the sanitation crew would still need to look it over. So, she had hidden it for now, planning to go out in the next port and throw it in some random dumpster somewhere.

She put on a pair of plain black bikini panties, finished dressing up and retouched her make-up, then left her room. The anal beads were left hidden and still untouched in her drawer.

Tanos couldn't stop thinking of Natasha. He'd had the biggest hard-on for that MILF since he first saw her over a month ago. Well, technically not a MILF, I guess, since she doesn't have kids as far as I know.

Still, she was an older woman, and there was something about older women that just turned Tanos on. Maybe it was because they were more confident, more secure in themselves which made it all the sweeter when Tanos was able to bend them to his will and beg him to pleasure them. Tanos had had his fair share of older women, as well as younger ones. He was a smooth lover and was easily able to twirl them around his fingers.

But not Natasha. He had made a pass on her before, more than a month ago. Just a few flirtatious words, some innuendo, a wink and a look, a flex of his muscles, usually enough to hook in most girls. Natasha didn't even notice him. She looked at him like a bug and made him feel small and insignificant. She probably didn't even remember it.

It made him want her all the more. Made him obsessed with her. He'd began watching her all over the ship, studying her habits and routines. He'd hacked into her employee file and found out that she was married but with no kids, even memorized her birthdate. He'd then went as far as remotely logging in to her computer, silently monitoring her computer as she went through her daily tasks.

Tanos didn't really know why he did it, remoting into her computer that is. He didn't expect to see anything, and there was really nothing interesting about the endless Excel sheets and scanned receipts that Natasha went through daily. He guessed it was just a way for him to feel connected to her, as if by watching her work daily he had developed a close relationship with her.

Then he had hit the jackpot. Natasha had been foolish enough to email her husband through her work computer, email him about that missing $75 grand and Tanos had been right there to screen-capture it. He had then gone through her files to find the balance sheet in question. After that, well, the rest was history. Tanos had used that leverage to fuck Natasha's mouth and her pussy, and he had so much more planned for her. The idea of bringing down such a powerful woman and making her grovel at his feet was getting him hard.

Tanos passed a few crew members as he walked the corridor. "Hey Mike!" he greeted one of the cleaners. "Yo, my man! What's up?" Mike replied back. He gave Mike a high five and kept walking.

He was pretty popular with the crew, well liked. He helped them out with issues on their personal laptops and everyone knew he was the go-to guy for new pirated movies and, if you knew how to ask, a whole harddrive worth of porn.

"Good evening, Ma'am, Sir", he greeted a few guests as he walked towards the center of ship. Towards the bank desk. Towards Natasha's office.

He was giddy with excitement, like a kid on Christmas day just before he opens his presents. He couldn't wait to see Natasha's perfectly perky ass in a thong, with those anal beads stuck in her hole. His cock started to harden with the thought.

"Hey Ana. Salvoro", he greeted the two junior pursers manning the bank desk. "Good evening!"

"Good evening, Tanos." they responded.

He opened the door to the financial back office.

"Tanos, good eve. You here to see the boss?" asked Carlo, Natasha's 2nd purser. Basically her 2nd in command.

"Yup. Is she in?"

"Yeah, go right on in. Better be quick though, she has that senior officers' meeting at 6."

Tanos stepped in Natasha's office and closed the door. Natasha looked up from her desk, looked up with that gorgeous face. Stared daggers at him with those cold blue eyes.

"Tanos..." she said it in what sound like almost a snarl.

"Nat. You don't mind if I call you Nat do you?" Tanos playfully asked as he sat down.

"I did not give you leave to sit down." Natasha told him coldly.

"Ah, I guess that's a no then," Tanos replied as he settled in his chair. "Don't worry, I won't keep you long. I just came to check on you."

"I'm doing fine, thank you for checking. Now get going."

Tanos rolled his eyes. "You know what I'm talking about. I just want to see if you followed my request."

Natasha said nothing. She just continued to stare at him coldly.

Tanos sighed. "Ok, fine. No small talk then. Just stand up, turn around and lift your skirt."

Natasha gave him a withering look. "I didn't wear them."

"What??" Tanos exclaimed. "What do you mean you didn't wear them?"

"I mean, I DIDN'T. WEAR. THEM. I'm not your plaything Tanos, a boy like you doesn't get to order me around. I allowed things to get out of hand these last 2 days but this is going too far. It ends here. Now get out of here, before I call your manager and tell him how you're slacking off while on duty."

With that, Natasha went back to looking at her papers again, already dismissing him, as if he was no longer there.

Tanos closed his mouth, he hadn't even realized it was open. He wasn't used to people not following what he wanted. He was especially not used to people calling him 'boy', not when he was 6'4" and weighing 250 lbs. of muscle.

He stood up and exited her office without saying a word. His temper was starting to flare. He tried to fight it. He had always had a temper, and bad things tended to happen when he let it loose. He walked across the hall towards the IT office. He went in, grabbed his laptop and went back out.

Keep calm. Keep it calm, don't lose your cool.

He went back to the purser's office, Carlo gave him a raised eyebrow. "Forgot my laptop", Tanos told him tersely as he entered Natasha's office and closed the door behind him.

Natasha looked up from her desk, he could see her fist gripping her pen so tightly her hand was turning white.

Probably wants to stab me, Tanos thought.

Tanos sat down in front of her desk and opened his laptop without a word. He angled it towards Natasha so she could see what he was doing. He opened his Outlook, created a new email, attached the balance sheet and email screenshot he had originally used to blackmail Natasha, set the email to be sent to the entire ship as well as their entire head office in Miami, then he configured it for a delayed send - scheduling it for 06:00 PM and then hit send.

He locked his laptop and looked back at Natasha. She looked like she had just seen a ghost.

"I know you're pretty computer-savvy, Natasha", Tanos told her in a low voice, devoid of any emotion. "You can probably guess what I just did. I just scheduled that email to send itself at 06:00 pm sharp to all the shipboard officers here as well as the entire head office in Miami. That email which contains your balance sheet and the email you sent to your husband regarding your $75 grand. "

Natasha was breathing heavy now, light perspiration breaking on her forehead. "Tanos... please don't."

"That gives you around 45 minutes to do exactly as I tell you before that email goes off", Tanos continued, his voice cold and hard. His temper was too close to the surface, he needed to make an effort to keep it in check. "This is what will happen: You will go to your room, put on a thong and the anal beads I gave you. You will come back here and model it for me. Then you will do whatever else I ask. Only when I am fully pleased with you will I unlock my computer and cancel that email. If you don't please me, I walk away from here. I don't even need to do anything. I walk away and the entire company finds out about what you did. Your life will be ruined. And don't even think about smashing my laptop. The email is already on the server, it will send regardless of what happens to my laptop."

"Tanos, please don't do this", Natasha was pleading now. The strength gone from her voice. "This is wrong, just so wrong. I also need to be in the senior officers' meeting at 6..."

"Ah yes, your meeting. Completely forgot about that. Well, even more incentive to get going then. Tick tock."

Natasha stared at Tanos as he put his hands behind his head and laid back in his chair.

What a horrible, horrible man. Natasha thought. She couldn't believe anyone would stoop so low. She looked at the clock - it read 05:17 pm. She didn't know if Tanos was crazy enough to pull-off his threat but she didn't dare call his bluff. The consequences were too great.

With a sigh, she stood up and walked out of her office. She could see Tanos smile from the corner of her vision.

She walked up a deck to her cabin, not bothering to take the elevator. Once inside she immediately took off her shoes, pantyhose and panties.

She opened the drawer where she had hidden the anal beads and stared at them. The anal beads had 7 beads in total. The smallest one in front was about the width of her pinky nail, the thickest bead near the base about twice the width of her thumbnail. She opened its box, took out the beads and lathered them in lube. Then she lubed up her anal hole, spread her legs wide, and started pushing them in.

Pushing in the first 2 beads wasn't so bad. The 3rd one was a bit difficult to get in. The 4th one left her gasping. She just wasn't used to having things stuck up her ass. She tried putting the 5th one in but it just felt too wide for her tiny ass. Plus, the 4 beads inside were already extremely uncomfortable. She looked at the clock - 05:24 pm. She gave up.

Screw it. He only said to wear the beads, he didn't say put them all in, she reasoned to herself. He'll just have to settle with what he gets.

She then went on to fulfill the next request - the thong. The problem was, Natasha hated thongs. She hated the way they felt, like they were giving you a perpetual wedgie. Even worse when they got mis-positioned and sawed your pussy lips in half. She only had one pair of thongs: a simple, black, tiny seamless thong that she reserved for those rare occasions when she really needed a no-pantyline look. She put this on now then put back her pantyhose, angling the remaining beads so they were kept in place by the pantyhose to avoid them bouncing around as she walked. Then she put on her pumps and walked back to her office.

Tanos opened his eyes as Natasha got back in her office and locked the door behind her.

"I've done what you asked." Natasha said without preamble.

"Well, I can't just take your word for it can I?" replied Tanos. "Turn around and show me."

He could see Natasha's luscious lips tighten in a grim line as she grit her teeth. She looked at the clock on the wall - 05:30 pm. That got her moving.

She turned around and started pulling up her skirt. Her skirt was tailored to fit her tightly and it wasn't exactly a short skirt. Natasha had to sway and wiggle her ass just to get the skirt to clear her curvy hips. Tanos found it extremely sexy. Her hips were wide but tapered to a slim waist. Her ass was full and round but very tight. He could see her black thong highlighted through her sheer black pantyhose. He caught a brief glimpse of pink, probably the anal beads, though he couldn't be sure from this angle. His cock stiffened in his pants.

"Now spread your legs wider, bend over and put your hands against the wall." Tanos commanded.

There was a brief moment of hesitation, a period where Tanos could almost see Natasha's will warring with herself. I'll need to work on that resistance, Tanos thought. Soon I'll have her following me without question. Just a bit more patience...

Natasha finally did as Tanos asked. Spread her legs wider, bent over and placed her hands against the wall. Tanos didn't do anything. Just stared at her from across the room while she had her ass exposed for his observation. She must have hated being in that position.

"You have lovely legs you know." Tanos observed. "Long, firm and extremely shapely. You should wear shorter skirts more often."

"Tanos, please let's get this over with. There's not much time left."

"Correct, the clock is ticking. Thing is, I'm not the one in a rush. If you want this done with, tell me exactly what you want me to do. Beg me to do it."

Again, that period of resistance. Then finally "Please, Tanos. Cancel the email."

"No, Natasha. Not that." He clarified. "I specifically stated what needed to be done for me to cancel that. Wear the anal beads and thong then do whatever else is needed to please me. That's what you should be begging me to do. Tell me how it is you're going to please me."

Natasha knew what Tanos wanted. It didn't take a genius IQ to figure it out. She was just resisting out of habit, she did not want to give that asshole full control. Yet what choice did she have? She had less than 30 minutes left to end this charade. Besides, she'd do anything to get out of the current position she was in. Being made to bend against the wall and expose her ass to Tanos was extremely degrading. Somehow, the fact that he was across the room staring at her clinically felt worse than if he had been behind her and touching her. Made her feel like meat on display.

"Please," she finally gave in. "Please, come closer and check what you asked me to wear."

She heard Tanos stand up and move closer. She felt his hands on her ass cheeks, caressing and massaging. She felt his hand move in between her cheeks and push against the anal beads. That elicited a moan from her.

"Nnnggh..."

She had done her best not to move those anal beads as she was walking back to her office. She winced every time they moved inside her. Having them pushed against her was even worse.

Without warning, she felt Tanos grab her pantyhose in both hands and rip them apart at the crotch. "What the - ", she was unable to finish her sentence as Tanos followed this up with a hard slap on her ass. She hissed in surprise and pain.

"I thought I told you to put the beads in?!" Tanos demanded in a harsh tone.

"I did! I did!" Natasha tried to explain hurriedly. "They're in there, but the last 3 beads were a bit too big for me."

Taragon
Taragon
191 Followers