Officer Long Ch. 01

Story Info
Rookie cop and a drug bust.
6.8k words
4.4
57.4k
36

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
papa319
papa319
165 Followers

Some days I can't stand my job, knowing exactly why it is the least desirable assignment my department had, but most days I actually enjoy it. Being a young man, with only 23 short years on this earth, I was able to adapt better to the social dynamics of the high school drama factory that the older officers detested and failed to grasp. I had gone through the police academy straight out of college, having my BA in Criminal Justice got me in, being a natural athlete helped me excel to the top of my class. They told me I could have my choice of assignments, after I completed the required 6 month probationary period, when I joined my home town police department.

The first month was horrible! I started my first post as the school's liaison officer 3 weeks into a new school year. The teenagers could sense new blood in the water and tried to get away with everything they could think of while I was still wet behind the ears. Most of them didn't realize that I had already spent four long years walking these same halls just a few years ago. Still remembering all of the tricks my friends and I had discovered, I quickly gained a reputation as a no nonsense cop that had a sixth sense for catching delinquents. Able to sniff out an infraction seemingly before any rules were broken. Always waiting in the shadows for a crime to happen, whether it was just a simple student handbook violation or actually breaking a law, pouncing on the offenders without warning and always catching them off guard.

To be honest the simple secret to my success were the many cameras that lined the corridors of the school, that and my ability to easily read body language. Teens normally appear relaxed and comfortable around their friends but when they are up to no good heads are turning constantly, checking for adults on the prowl. They tend to be more hurried in their movements when normally not a single one is in a hurry to get to the next class. Also knowing where all the good hiding spots, the ones not covered by cameras, were located, any group of students headed in the general direction of these areas instantly caught my eye and peeked my curiousity.

My normal routine was to wait for the cigarette to be lit, or the bottle of booze to be sipped from, before announcing my presence. What I really got a kick out of was the look that would plaster itself across the faces of my prey when I pounced, it was always the same expression. A combination of surprise and sheer terror, sometimes followed by tears from those not familiar with being caught breaking the rules.

Besides the weekly fight or two my only excitement, once I established my reputation, was watching the gorgeous young women strut through the halls, flaunting their sexuality to the hormone crazed boys who gawked uncontrollably at their now maturing bodies.

It was close to the two week break for Christmas when I stumbled upon my first felony. I was walking behind the hedgerow that lined the furthest parking lot from the school, referred to as the "stoner's lot" since way before I had been a student here. It had a camera pointed at it, but being mounted on the building over 100 yards away, it was unable to see anything with enough clarity to be used to identify anyone from that distance. The hedgerow planted in the early 90's to help reduce the noise from student's cars, as huge stereo systems became popular, also served to isolate anyone in the lot from the view of those driving by on the other side.

7:45am, students just beginning to arrive, I noticed a young man pull into a spot just feet from my current position. His parents must have been well off because he got out of a brand new Lexus GS F, a very aggressive sedan with more power than some sports cars. He jogged the 20 or so feet to a nearby beater conversion van and hopped in the sliding door on the passenger side. Recognizing a party-mobile when I see one, I waited a few minutes to see what would transpire. I figured he was up to one of two things, both would be obvious from my current location, A-the van would begin rocking as he started fucking some hoebag in the back, or B-smoke would soon start pouring out of the windows that were hinged open in the back.

7:47am, smoke starts to emerge from beneath the darkly tinted windows lining each side. Bingo! I casually walked up beside the van, not concerned with being noticed because I was wearing my own jacket instead of the easily recognizable police issue rag I had been given my first day on the job. Peering in the driver's door window as I walked by I saw that I had been right, on both accounts in fact. The driver and front passenger were passing a joint between themselves while some slut in the back was bobbing her head up and down in preppy boys lap.

*TAP*TAP*TAP*

All four occupants jumping at the sound of my flashlight rapping against the glass.

"I'm going to need all four of you to exit the vehicle please."

The look of utter terror on their young faces was priceless as they started filing out. I noticed the front passenger pop the roach in his mouth and quickly swallow it. Smart kid I thought. I had a feeling that wasn't the only illegal substance in their possession so I wasn't too worried about him destroying the evidence.

"Driver's licenses and school ID's please."

Looking over the documents they handed over I addressed the front passenger first.

"Dave Simpson?"

"Yes sir" he replied

"You wouldn't be Doug's little brother would you?"

"Yes sir."

"Place your hands on the van, you three just take a seat on the curb" after I patted him down, even turning his pockets out to make sure he wasn't hiding anything, I had him take a seat on the curb on the other side of the van preventing any hand to hand transfer they may try.

"Samuel Johnson"

"Yes sir" replied the spoiled teen

"Hands on the van" after a quick frisk to ensure he wasn't holding any narcotics I sent him over to sit beside Dave.

"Twins huh?" I asked staring at the remaining two referring to the same D.O.B. on both licenses.

"Yeah" Jason said quickly glancing at his sister.

"Hands on the van" finishing my search of the siblings without finding anything incriminating I sent them back to their original seat keeping them separate from the other two.

I tried my luck with the interior of vehicle, finding nothing as I poked around under seats and rifled through the little cubbies that lined the inside of the van. It wasn't until I looked inside of the purse that I found a large bag of marijuana. Pinching the corner between my finger and thumb I eyeballed the weight at about an ounce, having quite a bit of experience in my youth at guesstimating weight I was pretty confident in my assessment of the amount in the quart sized Ziploc baggy.

Looking at the two boys watching me from the passenger side curb I held up the bag for them to see. "This belong to either of you two?"

"No sir" they responded in unison.

"Get your butts inside then, expect to be summoned to the Dean of Students office, consuming or possessing drugs on school property is a violation of your student handbook." Looking like they had just won the lottery the two boys were soon entering the front door of the school.

"Jason does this belong to you?"

"No" he mumbled.

"That leaves you Jennifer, does this belong to you?"

"Never seen that before" she lied badly.

"It was located in your purse, which was inside the van your brother was driving. That makes both of you responsible for the charges."

"Man that shit ain't mine," Jason yelled "you better claim your shit you fucking skank."

"Fine!... Whatever. Yeah it's mine." Jennifer finally admitted.

"Well Jason, thanks to Dave's quick thinking I guess you can join the other's inside." He wasted no time crossing the parking lot towards the building. "Come with me young lady." I said picking up her purse and removing the keys from the van's ignition, placing the keys and the bag of pot inside the purse.

We made our way to a different door than the boys had used, this one entered next to my office, which was tucked into a mostly vacant corner of the school. A boiler room on one side and a darkroom for photography development on the other, there was seldom any foot traffic past my door even during the rush hour between classes.

"Take a seat please" I instructed.

I sat behind my desk and started checking my email, letting this little slut squirm in the uncomfortable metal chair that was left over from the 70's.

"My parents are going to kill me," Jennifer sobbed. "Can't you just let me off with a warning?"

"Let me tell you something, " I said standing up, then as I took a seat on the front corner of my desk, I continued "showing a little respect will get you much further in life than giving some guy head in the backseat of your brother's van."

"Oh... You saw that too?" Her eyes were still leaking tears as her face turned a deep shade of crimson, she began fidgeting with the hem of her short red skirt.

"Do you know why I let Sam and Dave go, even after I saw Dave smoking and Sam with his penis out?"

"Because you know Doug probably."

"Actually it was because they showed respect, called me sir, and answered my questions without any attitude."

"Whatever..." Jennifer said

"You must be fucking slow or something." I growled at her obvious lack of respect. Jennifer just lowered her head and started crying again. "Why don't you sit here while I run these ID's to the principal's office." I stood and walked through the door, i made it about 20 feet before remembering my evidence and quickly returned to the room, snatching the purse from my desk locking it up in the safe under my desk that I mainly used to hide porn and a box of ammo. This time as I left I made sure to shut and lock the door, requiring a key to unlock it from either side I knew this would ensure my prize was still here when I returned.

After dropping the ID's off with the secretary I headed back to my cramped office, stopping to grab a soda for myself and a bottle of water for Jennifer from the teachers lounge. When I opened my door Jennifer was still seated in the chair I had left her on before I left.

"I have some paper work to do before we get you all cuffed up and down to the county jail."

"OMG! Please don't arrest me, please." Jennifer begged before starting to bawl.

Having already checked my email I didn't really have anything else I could occupy my time with while she reflected over the last half hour of her life. Pure curiosity got the best of me and I pulled up my webcam program and started it from 7:50am, forwarding through the recording until my door swung open a few minutes later, then kept going until I stood up from the corner of my desk. Letting it play at normal speed I watched myself leave the room, Jennifer craning head to see out the door then quickly glancing at her purse and starting to move for it. I chuckled to myself thinking good thing I remembered to lock the pot up otherwise I would have nothing to push my plan to fruition. Her body quickly returned to the seat a second before I came back into frame and locked the bag in the safe. As soon as the door was shut behind me she stood up, listened at the door for a couple seconds then she scampered around my desk, bending at the waist she began turning the combination dial on the safe. I smiled as the camera mounted in the figurine standing on the file cabinets behind me was perfectly placed to give me a good angle of her firm ass as she tried her hardest to guess the combo.

She was wearing a red thong the same shade as her skirt and it looked as if she may be fully waxed as I saw no darkness from beneath the thin material of her panties. After only a minute of trying different numbers she stood back up and began pacing, her lips were moving and I had my speakers off so I couldn't hear what she was saying as she moved back and forth frantically in the small room. Eventually she sat back down, glancing all over the room like she was desperately searching for something. The suspense was killing me but I fought off the urge to speed through the footage, wanting to make her suffer as long as possible to break her willpower down.

Her hand reached beneath her skirt and began moving around, thinking she must have started to finger herself I leaned in closer for a better view, kicking myself for not going with a better image quality camera. Her hand was out within seconds, fingers glistening in the flourescent lighting, clutching something in her hand she stood up and pulled the liner out of the small waste basket beside my desk. She grabbed a length of scotch tape from the heavy black dispenser next to my monitor and attached whatever was in her hand to the bottom of the clear liner then replacing it she quickly took her seat. After a minute or so of her just staring at the clock above the door her head suddenly cocked to the side and she quickly glanced around the room again, apparently making sure she didn't leave any signs of her escapades while I was gone. Her hand moved to wipe a tear from her cheek, then to her nose where she gave it a quick sniff before plunging three fingers into her mouth and sucking her own juices off. I almost laughed out loud at this nasty little bitch in front of me. A second later the door opened back up and I entered carrying the drinks.

"So..." I started then stopped and waited for her anticipation to build "being 18 makes you an adult, over 10 grams of pot makes you a dealer, and being within 1000 yards of a school makes you totally screwed. That covers everything right?"

"Yeah... I mean yes sir."

"Look who has become a fast learner." I said with a smile. "I'm finished here, we will get you cuffed up in a second and get this show on the road." I opened the safe and removed her purse then stood and started fingering through the papers on my desk killing a little time.

"Isn't there anyway we can work this out so I don't go to jail?" Jennifer pleaded with tear filled eyes, her once beautiful makeup now blotchy and streaked by tears, her mascara making a line down the apple of her cheek. "Pleeeeease! I'll do anything."

"I really don't think there is anything you can do to get out of this young lady." I had her almost there, just one more nudge and I knew she would do anything I asked. I reached out and grabbed the nearly empty liner that had only a stiff Kleenex and an empty coffee cup in it. "Let me toss this in the dumpster really quick, I hate having garbage in my office." As I tied it off I looked down and 'noticed' the small white object taped to the bottom of the clear trash bag. "Now what do we have here?"

I ripped the tape from the bag and brought the small package up to my face, inhaling her wonderful aroma as I inspected the small tied off baggie. She smelled positively delicious, literally mouth watering.

"I put this liner in myself just this morning, this wasn't on it though." I finally looked at her and almost felt bad for her. All of the color had left her face, now pale as a ghost with her smudged makeup and running mascara, she looked like she had just been scared to death while getting fucked in the rain.

"That's.. It's not mine!" She stammered.

"What was that?"

"It's not mine...sir." Jennifer corrected herself.

"Much better, but I don't believe you." I raised the package back to my face and blatantly sniffed it. "It smells like heaven." Taking a step in her direction I grabbed her left hand and smelled it. "Hmmm." I said in mock contemplation before grabbing her right hand and smelling it "Same heavenly scent. I think that proves beyond a doubt that this belongs to you."

"Please, oh my god please please please" she was now crying so hard she couldn't even form clear words, they just came out slurred through her sniffles and bawling.

"Coke?" I ask, she just nodded her head and continued to cry. "This changes things, with the pot they probably would have just let you off with probation, the school would have still expelled you but... damn. Do you know what this does to the situation?" Hoping she didn't so I could surprise her with the true gravity of her situation.

"No." she wailed.

"What was that?"

"No...Sir."

"Well let me just explain it for you," I said taking a seat back on the front corner of my desk "That much pot makes the charge possession with intent to deliver, and with our laws any other controlled substance automatically gets the intent to deliver enhancement. Let me break this down for you. So, 10 yrs for the pot and 10 yrs for the coke makes 20 yrs. Being within 1000 yards of the school doubles each...that's 40 years. Now in this state there is a 33% mandatory minimum sentence. Do you know what that means?" she just shook her head no while her mouth gaped open. "That means you have to serve one third of the sentence before you're even eligible for parole..That's about 13.33 years if my math is correct."

"What did I do? What the fuck did I do?" She was past the initial panic stage and going deep into remorse, I figured if she would ever go for it now was my chance.

"I would really hate to rob you of your future over some stupid drugs, I don't really think you are a big time drug dealer...are you?" her head shakes slowly "Good. Now what did you mean earlier when you said you would do 'anything' to not go to jail?" I had her now, I could see her mind working hard, forcing itself to formulate the perfect response. The only question now was exactly how far she would go.

"I meant anything. Absolutely anything. Whatever you tell me to I'll do."

"That's where our problem lies, you see, if I ask you to do something then that instantly taints all my evidence," pausing to raise the baggie of coke up to my nose and remind myself what the prize was for this risk before continuing "but whatever you do of your own free will is solely on you. Now, of course, I will have to turn in the evidence still, but if you can convince me of your sincerity I may be able to log you in as just a confidential informant... That would require you to actually do some controlled buys but nothing would go on your record and your parents will never have to find out."

"Uh...OK"

"What did you say?"

"I meant yes sir."

"Better. Now the ball is in your court, so I ask again, what will you do to not go to prison for 13 years...minimum?"

Jennifer just sat there for a little bit, her mind in overdrive, trying to figure out how she was going to start. Thinking quickly I stood, seeing fear just encompass her face then watching it slowly turn into determination, I just turned and walked back to my chair and sat once again behind my desk.

"I think if I ask you to elaborate even just one more time we will have to slip these cuffs on you and let a judge handle the rest of it."

Jennifer slowly stood, her hands clearly shaking, and started to shuffle around my desk at a snail's pace. I slid the back of my chair towards the wall beside my desk, turning it to face where she now stands, directly in front of my hidden camera. She slowly drops down to her knees, taking a second to mull her options over before reaching for my lap.

"I still haven't gotten a verbal answer to my question."

"I would suck your dick so I don't go to prison...sir."

"That sounds like it will be a good start towards solving your problems." I could see the realization spread across her face that this wouldn't be a one and done deal. "Just be sure not to get anything on my slacks, it wouldn't end well for you if anyone found out."

Now with a little less reluctance she unzipped my pants and tried to fish my cock out of my boxers, after a few seconds of her failed attempts I decided to give her a hand just this once and reached in and swiftly freed my member. Any reluctance her face had conveyed was now gone as she stared hungrily at my throbbing dick.

papa319
papa319
165 Followers
12