Official Choices Ch. 02

Story Info
The girls put things into motion.
11.1k words
4.61
11.2k
21

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shakna
shakna
1,837 Followers

Lorelai's jaw was sort of aching, and lying under the sheets was making her uncomfortably hot, but she was determined to repay Hannah for the incredible orgasm of the day before.

Hannah might be a sensitive one, but she also didn't seem to cum much. Lorelai had to have been at this for over an hour, at this point. Her cousin had offered to let her stop, and Lorelai had completely ignored her.

So long as Hannah was still moaning, she was going to keep trying.

It wasn't exactly that Hannah hadn't cum. She had, a couple times. But they weren't earth-shattering experiences like Lorelai had been given. Just gentle things that Hannah could continue breathing through.

What was most annoying, was that yesterday Hannah had been a goddamn fountain. She had completely soaked the bed, and wrecked the sheets. Today she was barely even wet.

Lorelai popped her head up, glaring out from under the sheet at her naked girlfriend, "Alright, what gives? Are you picking on me? Or do I just completely suck at this?"

"Sorry, Lor." Hannah winced, looking over at the door, "It's... This idea of yours. I'm sorta panicking about it."

She rolled her jaw, glaring, and then sighed and wormed her way up and collapsed onto her side of the bed with a pretend huff of frustration.

Hannah cringed, "You're really mad at me, aren't you?"

"Huh? No." Lorelai shook her head, and hooked a leg through her cousin's. "Tired, mainly. I mean, I get it. But if you had a problem with getting caught I kinda wish you'd told me an hour ago. My mouth hurts."

The redhead winced, "I didn't really want you to stop. I love it. I love knowing it's you doing it, cuz."

"I adore the idea of getting caught." Lorelai said quietly.

Hannah rolled over, and Lorelai gasped as she felt fingers playing with her entrance. "Mm. You really do. Maybe I should be the one eating you out."

"I wanted Dad to ask where I was." Lorelai replied glumly, "But I guess we have to settle for what works. So... Wanna makeout?"

"Always." Hannah grinned at her before leaning forward to kiss her.

Lorelai tossed the sheet backwards and flipped Hannah backwards, before straddling her hips and kissing her aggressively. Her tongue pushing quickly into the redhead's mouth to explore.

There was a knock at the door, "You two done?"

Lorelai sat up and put a finger to Hannah's mouth, roughed up her own hair a bit, before leaning her head over her shoulder and said loudly, "Yeah."

She flushed the moment he walked in the door and froze up.

He stared at her, dumbfounded, whilst Lorelai felt all kinds of tingles flashing through her pussy. Enjoying the hell out of him staring at her, and at Hannah trapped under her.

The tray in his hands tilted, but he snapped back to catch it in time.

Lorelai giggled and flopped onto the bed, yanking the sheet above to under her chin. She could feel Hannah's glare boring a hole into the side of her head, but right now, she didn't care.

Mateo shook his head before laying out the tray across her legs. "Breakfast is served. Oh, Hannah. Jonah text me to remind you that he expects you home today. Not hanging with Lor all day."

"Thanks, Uncle Teo." Hannah said hesitantly, "And... And for being okay with us two. I've never been as sure about dating someone as I am with her."

He gave a small smile, "Don't let Jonah give you too hard time about it, either. If he does, ask him to tell you why you and Lor were born within weeks of each other."

Lorelai cocked her head, "So... It wasn't just that you were all at the same party?"

"If... If I tell you, then you can't give Ruby a hard time about it." Mateo said hesitantly.

The blonde blew at her fringe, all the anger at her mother bubbling up from where it had been buried. If anything, it had only grown worse with the passage of time. "I can't promise that. I'm a real bitch when I lose my temper."

"Language." Hannah said subconsciously through a mouthful of toast.

Mateo shrugged, "Fair enough. I'll give you the short version. I was engaged to Ruby, whilst Jonah and Celia were still dating. We had a New Year's party, just the four of us. The girl's arranged it."

Lorelai was paying rapt attention, as she started trying to eat before Hannah finished her own and started stealing. The redhead still swiped a bite from the first slice.

"Celia and Ruby had apparently been talking for a while, and... Well, your mum wanted to experiment a bit, Hannah."

The redhead choked and spluttered, "Mum? Seriously?"

"She was into Ruby, back then. Sort of jealous that I got to her first." Mateo shrugged, "In the end, none of us really enjoyed the foursome much, so we split off. Ten months later, two girls."

Lorelai nodded slowly, "Um... Dad?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm right in thinking it was in this house, right?"

Mateo nodded, "Yeah."

Hannah bust a gut laughing, seeing where Lorelai was going with it. The blonde grinned, and looked at her dad knowingly, "So... Um... Did you fuck mum in this bedroom or the other one, when you made me?"

She could see the way she'd worded it hit him like a bucket of ice water. It was way too easy to mess with her dad's head. She was enjoying the hell out of this.

Lorelai tried to look innocent and take another bite of her toast, but she tasted air as Hannah stole the whole slice.

Mateo stood up, "Not sure I'm quite ready for the conception talk, yet. Give me a chance to get used to this all. I'll leave you to it. Oh, uh, we're under water restrictions, so the shower probably shouldn't feature multiple occupants this morning."

He left as she gave a weak protest.

Lorelai spun to face Hannah, who was grinning and holding a piece of toast between her teeth. She refused to be baited, and just grabbed it with her fingers.

Hannah looked disappointed.

"Uncle Jonah totally made you in this bed." Lorelai said with a smirk.

The redhead shivered, "Sploosh. I had my first girl where my dad came."

"I think you can call me your first real time." Lorelai said sympathetically and brushed her cheek, "First time making love, at the least."

"Hungry and horny love." Hannah laughed.

Lorelai turned back to the remnants of her breakfast, thinking it through. Knowing it would hurt to bring up more, but feeling a sense of responsibility as Hannah's official girlfriend.

"You're hiding from the guys. With the grounding thing."

The redhead winced, "I hate you."

"You don't mean that." Lorelai smiled sadly, "If you point them out to me... I don't know what I'll do. Probably pick a fight. They hurt you, Hannah. They deserve to get hurt, worse."

Hannah winced, "Well, fuck. Now I wanna cry. Yeah, I hate them. I'm scared of them. What they've been saying about me. There... Were photos. I'm just waiting for someone to tell me they found a video and I've made my pornstar debut."

"I'd break someone's teeth, if that happens." Lorelai clenched her fists, breathing heavily. She looked at Hannah, "No one gets to hurt you, anymore. Got it? You're mine, and I can be the angry bitch you can hide behind. Don't hide it from me."

Hannah grabbed her waist and shoved her head into Lorelai's shoulder before letting out a pained sob.

Lorelai turned, Hannah's head falling into her chest. She made soft hushing sounds and brushed her girlfriend's hair gently. She might be seething at the people who she'd like to castrate, but Hannah was what was most important.

"I'm always going to come running when you call." Lorelai whispered.

Hannah sniffled, "I'm such an idiot."

"It wasn't your fault." Lorelai said soothingly, "And the sooner you know it, the sooner you'll stop bleeding. Scars suck, but they're better than blaming yourself."

"You sound like dad." The redhead whispered into her chest.

Lorelai blinked, "Really? He seemed pissed at you. I wanted to slap him every single time he told you off for what happened."

Hannah shook her head, "That's not it. He's not angry, he's confused. When I asked him to ground me, I told him why it happened. All of it. He's feeling guilty, wondering if screwing his daughter coulda protected her. I fucked him up."

She squeezed Hannah in a hug, "Well, then, I guess I forgive him. What did he think of you asking to be grounded?"

"Childish and stupid before I explained. Mature and sweet, after." She mumbled, and then sat up a little, "I think he's scared he can't protect me, anymore. Has to let me make stupid mistakes."

Lorelai kissed her forehead, "Least we've got each other, now. So chances are, we'll be making those mistakes together."

"Mm." Hannah offered a piece of apple to her.

She raised an eyebrow, "You just wanna steal that from me, don't you?"

"... And?"

Lorelai took it with her teeth, before Hannah gave her a fierce kiss. Tucking the apple away into her cheek, and exploring her cousin's mouth for a bit.

The redhead leaned back, wiping her mouth and crunching up the fruit.

The younger one yawned and lay back on the bed, "So, what do you think you'll be doing today?"

"Probably taking photos in my studio." Hannah said, curling up on her side. "I'm basically waiting on uni applications and my ATAR to come out. I was hoping for a uni here, but..."

Lorelai smiled, "I'd prefer moving here, than you coming to me."

"I love how we know what each other is thinking." Hannah grinned.

The blonde laughed, "Okay, psychic girlfriend, what am I thinking about?"

"Walking me home, so you can make it last longer. That you don't want to go home. That you're freaking excited to see Uncle Teo's workplace, and you're guilty that abandoning me feels okay."

Lorelai glared at her, "Oh, fuck off, alien. You're not supposed to actually read my mind."

Hannah kissed her, "You don't need to feel guilty, cuz. Go have fun with your dad. He was dead, two days ago. I didn't exist. Whole new world. If you didn't have a bunch of crazy emotions, you'd be a nutter. Get excited. Have fun. We can go on a date, later."

She sat up quickly, shifting the tray noisily, "Date! Holy shit! I didn't even think about it. We need to go on an actual date, soon. Just you and me, without our plans. Just us being us, without any pressure or expectations."

"Mmm. You dropping me off at the porch, just after my curfew." Hannah said excitedly. "Kissing me goodnight, whilst dad is waiting just inside."

"God, you love being a brat." Lorelai rolled her eyes, before snuggling into her. "Taking you to the movies. Two skirts, no panties."

Hannah shivered, "I love skirts, now. I loved leggings more, but not on you, anymore. Oh! We have to do a beach picnic. So I can see you in a bikini."

"I hate wearing a bikini. I always feel subconscious." Lorelai shook her head, "I hate how my tummy always seems bloated or something."

"You have got to be fucking with me." Hannah said in shock, "You look how I wish I could look! I mean, compare our hair. I'm all knots 'n shit, and yours is fucking silky, you freak of nature!"

Lorelai blushed, looking away, "I... Guess."

"You are freaking sexy and I want you to model for me."

She looked up, "Wait, what?"

"I'm a photographer." Hannah shrugged, "Thinking about you, I've got so many ideas for amazing stuff. I could fill a gallery with pictures of you. I really want you to model for me... Though... I'm not fun to work with. Perfectionist."

Lorelai grinned, "I saw a bit, yesterday. Fine. I agree I'll do it one day, but on a condition."

"Really?!" Hannah practically squealed.

The blonde nodded, "Yeah. But on a condition."

"I don't care what it is. I'll do it." Hannah said, eyes bright.

Lorelai laughed softly, "You say that..."

"What? I got to be naked or something?" Hannah raised an eyebrow.

She took a deep breath, "I'll model for you, after... After we get engaged. Not before."

"Oh." Hannah sounded crushed.

Lorelai nuzzled there noses together briefly, "I already want to propose, Hannah. I am head over fucking heels for you. We have to wait, but I probably won't be able to handle more than a couple months. I'm not that patient."

"I... I'm having second thoughts about marriage." The redhead said hesitantly.

She winced, "Oh."

"I still love you!" Hannah said quickly, "It's just... Cousins... Lesbian wedding... We're going to be a news headline. And then... The photos. I could wreck your life."

Lorelai shrugged, "That'd be my choice to make. So I've got a couple months to try and change your mind."

Hannah took a deep breath, "Why aren't you angry at me? I'm saying I don't want to get married, and you do."

"You're also saying you love me." Lorelai replied, "This is really not going to be our first fight, Hannah. Being scared is reasonable. Wanting to get married after twenty four hours, isn't. I'm the unreasonable one."

She kissed her, "God, you're adorable."

"Not as cute as you." Lorelai disagreed and stood up. She grabbed both piles of clothes that Hannah had brought over the day before, "Which one do you want?"

"If you don't let me take a photo of you in that unicorn T, I'm going to throw a tantrum." Hannah replied.

"With or without the shorts?" Lorelai grinned.

---

"Walking Hannah home!" Lorelai yelled as they went out the front door. Mateo gave a grunt and a wave, but was absorbed in whatever he was working on with his laptop.

Seemed the fixated way of working was something that ran in the family.

She didn't mind.

Hannah's fingers were intertwined with hers as they started walking. The redhead's other hand held a shopping bag full of her dirty clothes and the pjs she hadn't really worn.

Lorelai was buzzing with excitement. The entire world felt brighter to her. She skipped along, dancing on the cracks in the pavement without a care about anyone who would see them.

Hannah was more demure, a grim face falling into place anytime she wasn't looking directly at her cousin. Like she was dreading going home, despite insisting her dad wasn't angry at her.

Prompting her hadn't revealed anything. Hannah insisted she was happy and fine, which was a total lie.

Lorelai stumbled on a bigger crack, and went back to walking normally. "I'm expecting you to text me, today. Is that okay?"

"I'm probably going to kill the vibrate in your phone with too many messages." Hannah gave a small smile, before falling back to her dark face.

"I send a lot of selfies. You got a decent data plan?" She tried to keep her cousin's interest.

Hannah shook her head, "Not really. But I can download them at home. It works over WiFi. Guess that'll be my first girlfriend expense, huh? An unlimited data plan."

"If you don't cheer up, I'm going to threaten to send you closeups." Lorelai glowered, "I wonder what Uncle Jonah would think of a dozen pussy shots lighting up your phone at lunchtime?"

"No!" Hannah said quickly and sighed, "I'm sorry. It's... It's me."

"Universal dating language for it being the other person. What did I do?" Lorelai asked in concern.

"It really is me. You're okay with me, flaws and all. You're okay with me and my dad. You're okay that I'm scared of being alone. I'm just feeling... Inadequate? You deserve better than me."

She jerked them to a stop, surprising a surfer who had been walking behind them and had to dodge to avoid hitting them with his board.

Lorelai took Hannah by her head and kissed her fiercely, taking her by surprise. She pushed her tongue into her mouth, pulling at the back of her head. Making out with her until she ran out of breath.

She pulled back and heard a wolf whistle from across the street. "Hannah, I'm the one who doesn't deserve a girlfriend as amazing as you. Dropdead sexy, an amazing artist, way too forgiving. I can be a total bitch, and you're okay with sharing me. I love you."

Hannah flushed, looking down silently.

"Tell you what. Why don't you be the one to take me out, for our first date? Then it can feel like you're treating me, instead of the other way around." Lorelai offered her.

The redhead grinned at her, eyes watering, "You're never going to believe me that I don't normally cry."

"That's my line." Lorelai kissed her briefly, "Now, let's go home before I break the teeth of the guy who is practically jacking off, over us."

Hannah swallowed nervously.

Lorelai swung around to look at the guy who had wolf whistled and was still watching them. He was sitting outside a cafe, drinking an iced coffee. He didn't have a top on, but had a tan and decent abs.

Her jaw clicked loudly, "One of them?"

"Don't. Lor, please. Don't!" Hannah begged her.

Lorelai shook off her hand and stormed across the road without thinking. She stood over him, seething as she felt the anger boiling over.

"What's up, babe?" He said, looking at her without concern.

Lorelai grabbed his goatee and dragged him up to her eye-level, in a half crouch. He tried to knock her away, "What the hell! Piss off, bitch!"

"You ever even think about touching Hannah again, dick, then you'll be renamed to dickless." Lorelai said and shoved him backwards, knocking him onto his ass.

He came up swinging.

Lorelai stepped backwards out of the way before it could connect. He looked down at her, and hit his chest, "Who the fuck do you think you are!?"

"Girl who knows you raped her friend. Girl who can ruin your life." She replied, "But, go ahead. Hit me. Prove how small your dick is."

He hesitated, glancing around, "You crazy bitch."

Lorelai stepped on his foot and leaned forward, "That's right. I'm a psycho. You going anywhere near Hannah, again, you sonuvabitch?"

He tried to step away from her, and she released his foot, making him stumble.

She raised an eyebrow.

"Fine. Whatever." He raised his hands.

Lorelai turned to leave.

"She was a shit lay, anyway."

He should not have said that. Lorelai had been content to walk away up until then, to let everything lie for Hannah's sake. It could have all ended.

Lorelai's knuckles stung as her right hook connected with his jaw, a crack that shook itself through her whole arm. Hurting her elbow as his feet left the ground.

"Ow." She complained, shaking her hand.

Hannah grabbed her from behind and started walking quickly, shoving through the surprised onlookers. She could hear him spewing swearwords behind them loudly, and threatening to sic his lawyer dad on them.

Lorelai winced, "Sorry. I wasn't going to hit him."

"He's very punchable." Hannah said breathlessly, "But he's got the judgement of a suicidal lemming. He'd go for you, even with a crowd."

"That's a myth." Lorelai mumbled, feeling the guilt from losing her temper.

Hannah rolled her eyes, "Yep. Where did you learn to hit like that? You a boxer, cuz?"

She laughed softly. "Tenacious Triss. I've always looked out for myself. Guys always figure a small girl can't fight back. I'm not trained or anything. But I can handle myself."

"No shit."

"Language."

Hannah breathed a sigh of relief as she saw Jonah waiting for them on the front porch of their house. It was closer to the beach than Mateo's place, but also older. White-painted with arched windows, reflecting the seventies.

Lorelai waved a hand, trying to calm down, "Hey, Uncle Jonah. Sorry if we're late. My fault."

"I didn't set a curfew." He said lightly, "What happened to your hand?"

"Dad -" Hannah tried to cut in.

Jonah crossed his arms, "Go inside. I want to talk to Lorelai."

Hannah went meek, head down. She kissed Lorelai's cheek, but walked up and into the house silently. Pissing Lorelai off.

Jonah sighed and sat down on a seat. He tapped beside him.

She walked up, but crossed her arms and leaned on a pillar. "I hate the way that you treat her."

"Good."

Lorelai felt the rant die in her mouth, "Come again?"

"I've been doing it badly, I know. But I'm trying to find a way to convince Hannah to move out." Jonah said simply.

shakna
shakna
1,837 Followers