Oh, Brother

Story Info
Brother comes home to surprise sister.
4.4k words
4.17
115.6k
89
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is fantasy and somewhat a roleplay that between my man and I. I hope you enjoy the story. Let me know if you want more of this dynamic duo. Happy reading ;)

*****

Swiping the mascara wand up on my lashes, I was humming the words to the new single released by Halsey. My lashes were being coated in black mascara as I got ready for my birthday dinner. I heard a knock on the door and I paused my music as my mother walked in.

"Amy, we need to go! Your grandparents are already at the restaurant. Hurry up!" She snapped at me as I finished my makeup.

With a huff, I put my makeup away and stood up smoothing my black dress down my stomach and thighs. Grabbing my new wedges, I ran down the stairs. My dog stood at the door looking up at me solemnly with a whine. I sighed and rubbed him on his head as he licked my arm. With a giggle, I kneeled down and kissed him on the top of his head promising that we wouldn't be long.

I finally walked out of the door and locked it behind me. I ran to the car and hopped in the front seat. The car backed up and headed down our street. We talked the whole way there about the excitement of turning eighteen. I giggled and hit my vape as we turned into the Italian restaurant.

"At least I won't have to flirt my way into a vape shop anymore mom!" I giggled as we exited the vehicle.

My mom rolled her eyes as we maneuvered through the restaurant finally finding my grandma. She smiled at me and hugged my towering figure. She was making a fuss at my shoes because she looked like a Christmas elf beside my six foot figure. I chuckled at her feisty persona and escaped off to the bathroom.

With my bladder relieved, my makeup checked, I started the walk towards my table. I saw a male sitting in my booth talking to my grandparents. I arrived at our booth and caught a glimpse of the stranger and recognized that it was my older brother.

I screamed and cried as my brother hugged me.

"Why did you not tell me you were coming?! Last time we talked, you were still deployed in Afghanistan!" I was crying and hugging him tightly as he chuckled in my ear.

"I had to surprise you, little sister." He whispered as he pulled me against him.

It all seemed too much with his hot breath in my ear, his hands hugging my hips, and his body against mine. I let go and kissed him on the cheek as we sat down in the booth together. We talked about his deployment and life over seas. When our food arrived, I felt his hand land on my thigh. My dress had ridden up and was close to showing off my crotch covered by a lacy thong. A blush covered my cheeks and turned my face rosy. All throughout dinner, his hand never moved and stayed on my thigh. I marked it off as innocent and shrugged it off.

My birthday dinner ended with presents and pictures. After our photoshoot was over, we went to our cars when my brother called my name.

"Hey Little Sis, wanna go take a ride with your big brother?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

"As long as we can go fast," I replied with a smirk as we walked towards his yellow mustang.

We got in the car and sped out of the parking lot onto the main road. The windows were rolled down and we were giggling at my hair blowing everywhere. He got off the main road and I looked at him confused as he went the wrong way back to our house. He just smiled and grabbed my hand, caressing my thumb as we drove down the dirt road. He stopped at a clearing and cut the engine.

"Tyler, where are we?" I asked as he popped the trunk and jumped out of the car.

He grabbed a duffel bag and opened my door. Grabbing my hand, we walked to the middle of the clearing. He opened the bag and pulled out a blanket. Unrolling it, he laid it on the grass and sat down. He grabbed my hand and pulled me down onto him. I landed in his lap which drew a deep chuckle from him.

"Look up." He whispered in my ear.

The sun was starting to set in the west; the sky was an array of colors. Pinks, purples, blues, oranges, and yellows painted the sky. The crickets were starting to chirp and a few rogue lightning bugs were starting to rise from the grass. It looked like something from a painting.

"God is such a beautiful artist," I sighed as I played with the new cross chain hanging from my neck, a birthday present from my grandparents.

Tyler played with my hair as we watched the sun set. We sat in silence and watched the sky. In that moment, I felt complete. I finally turned eighteen, my brother came home safely from deployment, my family was happy, and I felt like I was in the exact place God wanted me to be.

Tyler cleared his throat and said, "Amy, I really missed you. When I was deployed, I saw terrible things. These things haunt my mind every day, and the war over there opened my eyes. Every time I went out on a mission, I prayed that God would pull me through so that I could see your beautiful face again. Every single time I woke up, I stared at your graduation picture that you sent to me at the beginning of the year. I went through each day determined to live so that I could come back home and see you again. I counted down the days until I could come back home and surprise you. I've been here for you since you were born. On this day, eighteen years ago, I promised to be the best big brother for you. I watched you excel in school, experience your first heartbreak, drink for the first time, and get your first job. When I heard that you graduated top of your class and received a full ride to your first choice of college, I cried," he turned me around grabbed my face and stared into my eyes,"you are going to accomplish amazing things. I am so proud of you little sister."

I smiled widely and hugged him tightly. I had missed my big brother so much. He was my rock and having him away was the hardest thing. He rubbed the top of my head as we held each other. Once the sun was completely down, we packed the blanket back up and ran to his car as it started to rain. We jumped into his car as we laughed at our wet hair. Tyler grabbed my chin softly, and kissed me passionately. I kissed him back as he grabbed my neck. He broke off the kiss and started the car.

...

We arrived home and saw Sammy, our pit bull mix, sitting at the window.

"I wonder if he will remember me." Tyler stated as we walked in.

Sammy ran up to me his tail wagging a hundred miles an hour. He noticed Tyler next to me and instantly recognized him. Sammy jumped on him and licked his face repeatedly as Tyler laughed and hugged him. Sammy was so excited that his favorite person was home. He followed us up the stairs as Tyler walked into his room which was adjacent to mine.

Tyler chuckled at the sight of his old room. We didn't change anything as we waited for his arrival back home. It was still decorated the same and still messy from his last departure. He set his stuff down and laid in his bed.

"I have missed this bed so much. My bed back at the campsite wasn't comfy like this cloud of mine." He said as he sighed and closed his eyes.

He patted the spot next to him and I found myself jumping in his bed. Tyler wrapped his arm around me and smiled. I went to get up to clean myself up for the night, but I met with resistance from my brother.

"Come on knucklehead, let me go! I have to go clean myself up from my big night!" I exclaimed as his fingers tickled my sides.

I bursted into a fit of laughter as he relentlessly tickled me. I begged with him to stop when his hands touched my chest. We both stopped instantly and stared at each other. He grinned and removed his hands and let me off of his bed. I sheepishly walked out of his room with a blushing face.

I ran into my room and grabbed my pajamas from my dresser. Sitting down in front of my vanity, I wiped my makeup off and pulled my hair up into a bun. I had decided that my hair didn't need to be washed since it was cleaned this morning. I grabbed my stuff and walked into the hall bathroom. Turning the shower on, I undressed as the water was warming up. I threw my dress and my thong into the hamper as I jumped under the water. The hot water worked wonders on my back and shoulders as I started to relax.

I washed my body with my soapy loofah and moaned when the rough edges brushed against my clit. I grabbed the handheld shower wand and washed my body off. I placed it right on my clit as I shoved a finger deep into my pussy. My orgasm was building as I continued pumping my finger in and out. The shower silenced my loud moans and groans as I came hard. My body shook and shuddered as I rode the orgasm out. My legs ached from their position and I decided to finish my shower instead of running all the hot water out if I went for a second orgasm. I stepped out and wrapped a towel around my cold body and let my hair down. I stepped out of the bathroom as I ran into my brother's chest.

"Woah little sis, watch where you are going and get some damn clothes on!" he yelled as he smacked my back and shoved me into my room.

I giggled and shut my door as I started to dress into my pajamas that were laid out on my bed. My phone rang reminding me to take my birth control. I huffed and pushed the blue pill out of my pack.

"Shit, I need to call Debbie and get a new prescription of birth control," I thought to myself as I popped the small pill.

Grabbing my phone, I laid in bed and scrolled through social media and answered back to people telling me happy birthday. My phone rang as my best friend's name popped up.

"Amy, did your hottie brother actually come home?" She asked immediately as I answered.

"Yes, Bea, he is home." I replied as I rolled my eyes.

"Oh my god, girl, I need to come over and see this hottie!" she replied with a squeal.

"Bea, I am tired and exhausted. I will call you tomorrow and gossip." I replied with a yawn.

"Um no, honey bun. Gossip?! You better tell me no-" was all that she could say before I hung up.

She texted me calling me a bitch and told me goodnight as I rolled over on my side. I fell asleep with a cheeky smile on my face.

...

I heard my door creak open and saw the light from the hallway cascade over my bed. I heard a sniffle and feet brush across the carpet. My bed dipped down behind me as my brother laid beside me. He wrapped his arms around me as his breathing settled and started to snore lightly. As I started to snuggle into his form, my brother's hands were immediately on my hips.

"Don't start something you can't finish, little sister." Tyler growled in my ear as he ground his erection into my ass.

His movements caused me to whimper as his lips traced my neck. His hands released my hips and crawled underneath my shirt tracing lines on my abdomen. A breathy moan came out of my throat as his rough fingers played with my breasts. His fingers pinched my sensitive nipples causing me to arch my back and moan. He pulled and twisted my nipples until they became hard with blood rushing to them. I could feel my orgasm building as his hands roamed down my stomach to the hem of my pants where they stopped.

"Tell me now little sis, do you want me to stop? You know what to say for me to continue," he whispered in my ear as he nibbled on my earlobe.

My breath hitched and my face flushed at the words he wanted me to say. He waited patiently while I fought with my conscience. My pussy screamed "yes", but my heart screamed "no".

Grinding my ass against his hard cock, I whispered, "Please make me cum big brother."

Tyler chuckled as his hands went under my pants and found that I wasn't wearing any underwear. His fingers rubbed up and down the outer lips of my pussy moving my juices around. Two fingers spread my lips as his other fingers rubbed my clit. I threw my head back and moaned loudly. Taking two fingers, he placed each one on each side of my clit. He started to rub both fingers up and down my clit simultaneously. My body squirmed as my hands gripped his strong arms. My orgasm was close which was making me shudder. His fingers left my pussy making me whine and whimper.

"I need to taste you, love" he chuckled at my whines.

He shifted his body so that he was in front of me. He pulled my pants down and threw them across the room. He planted kisses from the bottom of my feet upwards towards my thighs on each leg. He pushed my legs open and stared into my eyes as he blew on my wet pussy. I whined at the tease which earned a deep chuckle from him. He knelt down and stared at my mound.

Tyler started to lick and flick my clit with his tongue. I moaned loudly and pushed my pussy against his tongue. He stopped his assault and looked up at me.

"If you cannot keep yourself quiet, I will find a way to do it for you little sis. Now shut up and let me enjoy my little sister's pussy." He demanded with a wicked grin.

He leaned down and enclosed his warm mouth on my clit. He stuck a finger inside my soaked pussy arching it to hit my g-spot. He continued to pump in and out hitting my sensitive spot every time. I couldn't handle all the feelings of pleasure and cried out getting on the verge of orgasm. He took his free hand and wrapped it around my throat squeezing. My throat was closed silencing my moans and whimpers. When his hand squeezed around my throat, I came hard. My pussy clenched down on his finger as my body shook, riding out my orgasm. My eyes rolled in the back of my head and my back arched at the strong orgasm rocking my body. He let go of my throat and wiped his face clean of my juices.

"I need you in me big brother! Please fuck me." I begged as he chuckled.

He stood up from the bed and leaned over my face. He held my face as his lips crashed onto mine. Inserting his tongue into my mouth, I tasted my cum on it as he kissed me deeply.

"Until next time, little sis" he whispered breathlessly and left.

I was all alone in my bed, dazed, and drenching in need for my big brother's cock. I fell asleep shortly with a smile on my face.

...

My alarm went off at nine a.m. making me stir in my comfy bed. Rubbing my eyes, I sat straight up and stretched my back. I recalled last night's events and had doubts in my head. My mind was reeling at the taboo of the whole thing. It was so wrong for Tyler and I to touch each other sexually. I decided that the best way to ease my doubts was to take a walk around our land. Changing into yoga pants and a sports bra, I set out on my morning adventure. Tyler's door was closed which meant that he was probably asleep.

Sammy was waiting by the front door wagging his tail. I smiled at him and opened the door calling him outside. I started walking towards the pond at the very back of the land with Sammy following me by my side. The sun shined down on the water reflecting it back. Cat tails and flowers grew around the pond setting the scene perfectly. Sammy and I climbed the small hill by the lake and sat down. Sammy climbed into my lap and licked my arms as I rubbed his ears.

I thought back to my predicament. How could I allow Tyler to eat me til I orgasmed? It was so wrong yet felt so right. He was older than me and I just turned eighteen, what we were doing was illegal and would bring shame to my family. I kept thinking about last night and it was making me wet. I couldn't believe that my big brother knew how to manipulate my body and make me cum that hard. I could feel my pussy ache with need and begging for his mouth again.

Frustrated and horny, I walked back to the house to set Tyler straight. It could not happen again no matter what I was feeling. I entered the house as Sammy ran to his water bowl. Walking upstairs, I knocked on Tyler's door. No response. I knocked again and still received no response. I opened his door and found his room immaculate. His bed was made and empty. Where in the world is Tyler?

I checked the house and it was empty. I knew that my parents were at work so that just left him and I. Only place I could think of was the garage. I walked out to the side garage and saw the door open. Tyler was bent over the hood of my grandpa's metallic purple '69 Dodge Challenger. The car was a treasure of my pa's. He still jokes that my grandma only married him for his car. The treasure hasn't been worked on for years and sat in the garage under a cover waiting to be fixed on. Tyler was in a greasy tank top and pants as he worked on the engine.

"I see you are finally working on this beauty." I stated as Tyler's head popped out.

"Well, good morning to you to little sis," he replied with a grin as his eyes raked over my outfit.

"We need to talk about last night," I replied sternly as Tyler's grin dropped.

"What about last night, little sis?"

"Tyler, what happened last night does not need to happen again. It's wrong on so many levels." I replied as I walked over to the front of the car.

"If I remember correctly, you enjoyed yourself last night as I ate you out, little sis."

"I was in the heat of the moment. You need to listen to me Tyler! No more sexual stuff." I replied sternly as he stared into my eyes.

Tyler dropped the rag on the work bench and shut the hood. He walked up to me and grabbed my hips pulling me against him. His hands run over my ass and squeezed it. I pushed against his chest as his hand grabbed my ponytail and pulled my head back. My pale throat was open and vulnerable as he nipped at the soft skin. A moan escaped my throat as he chuckled against my neck. He turned me around and bent me over the hood of the car.

His hand kept me pinned down as he grabbed a pair of scissors. He snipped a hole in my yoga pants exposing my naked pussy. He chuckled at my wet pussy shining from the sun. He ran a finger up and down my folds causing me to whimper.

"Well little sister, it looks like your pussy loves when your big brother touches you. Is it begging to be filled by your big brother's cock? Tell me now, my little whore!" He commanded as he rubbed my clit.

I moaned in response and bucked my hips against his hand, "Tell me, little sister. Now!" he commanded.

"Yes! My pussy wants to be filled with your cock big brother! Please fuck me big brother!" I yelled as he continued to rub my clit.

He chuckled and slapped my ass as he unzipped his pants. Not even a second later, he thrusted his hard cock into my pussy. The sudden intrusion caused me to yell as my pussy was trying to adjust to his eight inches. He thrusted rapidly into my pussy, hitting my clit with his balls. My orgasm hit hard as I spasmed underneath him. My pussy clenched on to his cock pulling it in deeper. Tyler groaned in response. He pulled out and rammed back into me all at once.

I arched my back and thrusted my hips back onto him trying to get his cock to fuck me deeper. Tyler pulled my hair and used it as leverage to fuck me deeper.

"Oh my god, big brother. Your cock feels so good in my pussy," I groaned as he fucked me faster.

"You're pussy is so tight, little sister. It was made for my cock to ravage. Do you regret it now? Hmm? I own you little sister. I own every part of you," he whispered in my ear and thrusted harder with every word.

My orgasm was on the brink when he pulled out and pushed me to my knees making me whine and whimper at the sudden emptiness in my pussy.

"You have got to earn your second orgasm, little sister. I want you to wrap your mouth around my cock and make me cum," he commanded.

I eyed his thick cock as he grinned down at me. I opened my mouth and enclosed it on his head. I moved my mouth down his cock trying to take all eight inches. His cock hit the back of my throat and started to gag me as I looked up at him with my brown eyes. He grabbed my hair and started to shove his cock down my throat choking me. My eyes teared up as he ruthlessly fucked my throat. He pulled back and let me take control as my tongue moved around his cock. I sucked on his cock as I used my hand to pump the rest of his cock. His cock popped out of my mouth as I slid my tongue down the the underside of it and made my way to his balls.

12