Oh brother!

Story Info
Older brother discovers little brother has a special talent.
2.6k words
4.47
63.8k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Aaron's turn to mow the lawn. That was the deal that his parents had made with him and his younger brother, Jacob: If they weren't going to go to church on Sunday with them anymore, they weren't allowed to just laze around all morning and play video games. They had to mow the lawn, in the summer. And in winter, it was shovelling the driveway.

He was nearly done, when he noticed a spray of water near the side of the house.

"Fuck," he said and ran over to turn off the sprinkler, which was on a timer. He hadn't quite finished mowing the lawn and didn't want it to get wet.

But all thoughts of finishing his chores vanished when he happened to glance through the basement window. The curtain at one end was pulled back just enough -- about two inches -- for him to see something that made him doubt his own eyes.

There was his brother, Jacob, on the downstairs sofa, naked, buckled in half, his legs thrown over his head, sucking his own cock.

"What the fuck?"

He crouched down and stared.

His brother was in what he would later learn was called the "plow position" -- on his back with his lower body folded over, both hands behind his thighs, pulling himself in. His brother's cock was at least halfway in his mouth. He had the flushed look of both exertion and ecstacy on his face as he fed himself his own meat.

He watched until his brother unfolded himself, laid back and took his cock into his hand and masturbated.

Slowly, without making any sudden moves that would be noticed, Aaron backed away and stood up. Then he went inside.

He could not help but notice his own cock was getting hard as he entered the house and, as quietly as he could, crept downstairs. The entertainment room was to the right at the bottom of the stairs. You had to turn a corner. Jacob was still on the couch, his head at the end of the couch closest to the bottom of the stairs, which meant he was facing away from where Aaron stood. Even if he had been facing the other way, he didn't think his brother would have noticed anyone standing there. He was too absorbed in the apparently rather athletic exertion of fucking his own mouth.

Opposite the couch was a large flatscreen TV, which was displaying an unwatched porn video. It was one he and his brother had watched together before -- a gangbang compendium. They had jerked off together to it once before. Next to the TV was a round wicker chair. Aaron went over to it, sat down and watched his brother, who had not even noticed him.

After a minute of watching, Aaron finally spoke.

"Dude, how do you do that?"

His brother unfolded like a sprung spring and leapt off the couch.

"What the fuck Aaron!" he cursed, madly scrambling to cover himself.

"I'm sorry man," Aaron said. "I wasn't spying on purpose. I just happened to see you through the basement window."

Jacob cast a quick glance to the window. His face was red with both embarrassment and fury.

"Don't freak out man, "Aaron said. "I couldn't help watching, man. That's fucking amazing. How do you do it?"

Jacob was fumbling to get his sweatpants on and get his still hard cock covered.

"I suppose you are going to hold this over me or something."

"No, I swear to god. I won't tell anyone. Dude, I've been trying to suck my own cock for years. I can get this close," he said, indicating one inch with his thumb and index finger.

"You've gotta teach me me how to do it."

Jacob was still too angry and embarrassed to say anything. His eyes flashed angrily and questioningly at his older brother.

"Fuck off," Jacob said, deciding that his brother was stringing him along, and that some further embarrassment awaited him. What sort of trap was his brother setting for him?

"Seriously, Jacob. I want you to teach me how you do that. Fuck, I'll do your chores for a year if you can teach me."

"You're serious."

"Serious as cancer, man. I've been trying to do it for years. We could do it together.

"I don't understand," continued. "How can you can do it but I can't? We're the same size. Look."

Aaron stood up and unzipped his jeans and hauled out his rigid young cock.

"See? We're about the same size, right? Let's see yours. I want to compare."

"No way."

"Seriously. Come on. Show me your cock, I want to see if we're the same size."

Jacob hesitated a moment and then stood up and pulled out his cock, which was no longer fully erect but still half hard.

Aaron stood facing his brother, and lifted his brother's cock and pulled it out parallel with his own cock. Jacob's cock began to stiffen again in response to his brother touching him like that.

"See? We're about the same length. We've basically got the same build."

In fact, they could have been twins, at least in terms of physique. Aaron was almost 20 -- nearly 18 months older than his little brother -- and looked more like his father, whereas Jacob looked more like his mother. But their bodies and cocks were so similar it was like looking in a mirror. Both were about six and a half inches, circumcised.

Their parents were strict Baptists, which explained their biblical names, and the fact they were both circumcised in an age when circumcision had fallen out of favor as something akin to child abuse.

"What's your secret, man?" Aaron implored. "Teach me."

"Well," Jacob sat down on the couch, now eye-level with his brother erect penis. "It takes a bit of practise."

"OK," Aaron said. "What do I have to do?"

"There are stretches you can do. Yoga types stretches. You need to do it for a few weeks."

"A few weeks! I can't wait a few weeks -- I want to do it now."

"Sorry bro, but this is something you may have to work at."

He could see the disappointment in his older brother's face.

"OK, there are a couple of things that may give you an inch. For one thing -- you should never do after you have eaten. It helps if you've taken a dump. Basically, you want to do it on an empty stomach."

"OK, well I haven't eaten yet."

"You're going to want to soak in a hot bath. I mean really hot -- as hot as you can stand it -- for about 15 minutes. You want to really warm up your back muscles. And I can show you a couple of stretches to do while you are in the bathtub."

"Where did you learn all this?"

"Have you heard of the Internet?"

"How long did it take you?"

"Not long, actually. Couple of weeks before I could get the head in my mouth. But the bath -- that's the most important thing. It can literally add an inch or two to your flexibility. Come on -- I'll show you."

They went into the bathroom, locked the door and ran a bath. They still had about an hour before their parents would be back.

Jacob got down on the floor while the bath was running and showed his brother how to do side stretches to loosen up the side muscles in his back. Then he showed him a back stretch -- his legs straight out, curling forward, pulling with hands under the back of the thighs, pulling his face down towards his crotch.

"You've got to hold it for at least a minute each time. And do each stretch maybe three times."

Aaron got down on the floor and tried some of the stretches. When the bath was getting full, Aaron eased himself in.

"Hope you don't mind," Jacob said, and sat down on the toilet on the lid. "You start to cool down if you don't keep at it, then you lose your limberness."

Aaron watched in amazement as Jacob demonstrated a seated self-sucking posture. Once he had jerked his cock back into full mast, he put his hands under his thighs, and pulled himself forward, licking the head of his cock. Then, catching the head between his lips, he sucked it into his mouth.

Aaron's cock grew stiff as he watched his brother fellate himself. His own cock poked above the surface of the steaming water.

"Taste good?" he asked.

"Yes," Jacob said, sitting back upright. "Lots of precum."

'What about....? Cum. Do you cum like that? In your mouth, I mean?"

"Yeah. Sometimes."

"Damn. I want to try that too. Can you swallow it?"

"Can I? Yeah. Why?"

"I've tried," Aaron said. "I have tried several times. I mean I've gotten pretty close, like an inch. And I get so horny I think I will just shoot into my mouth and try swallowing it. But I never can. It's like, I really really want to, and then ..."

"As soon as you cum you lose the urge to swallow. Yeah, I know. I was like that too."

"Now you can?"

"Yes."

"Hot," Aaron said. "Man I'm so stoked."

"When you are cumming while still sucking your own cock it's easier to swallow," Jacob said.

"What's it like?"

"You'll have to find out for yourself. OK, try the stretching."

After 15 minutes of stretching and soaking, Aaron towelled off and they headed back downstairs.

"OK, let's see if you gained any distance."

Aaron did as his brother instructed. After much struggling and adjustments, Aaron managed to get his cock close enough to his mouth that he could just touch the tip of his cock with his tongue. He was licking the precum from his own cock.

He unbuckled, to give his back a rest. It was really straining.

"Wow -- I licked it," Aaron said. "Dude I've never gotten that close before. I'm so stoked."

"See? With a little practise, you will probably be able to get the head of your cock in your mouth in a week or two.

"Oh, man I can't wait that long."

"Well, nothing worth doing comes easy, bro."

"But I'm so fucking horny now. God I need to cum."

"So do I."

"Let's do each other."

"What?" Jacob said, shocked at what his brother was suggesting. "Get out of here."

"Seriously man. Please? I'll suck yours if you suck mine."

"No way, Dude, that's gay."

"Gayer than sucking your own cock? Come on man. We're brothers. Our cocks are like identical. It'll be just like sucking your own cock."

"You're serious? You want to suck my cock?"

"Well, no but I want you to suck mine, so I'm willing to suck yours."

Jacob considered the proposal. Self sucking was great, but it wasn't as good as feeling your cock fully buried in someone's throat, even if it was another guy. At best he could get two inches of his cock in his own mouth.

"You gonna swallow?" Jacob asked.

"Can't we just pull out?"

"No way man. I thought you wanted to see what it's like."

"I do, but I want to taste my own cum, not yours."

"What's the difference? We're brothers. It's about as close to swallowing your own cum as you're going to get."

"Are you going to swallow mine?"

"Sure. Why not? But you go first."

It was Aaron's suggestion, so he had little choice.

He crept up to his brother and got between his legs and took his brother's cock in his hand. He looked at it for a moment, contemplating it, before taking the plunge.

Aaron took his little brother's cock in his mouth and sucked the head. Jacob urged him to go deeper. Aaron got half of his brother's cock in his mouth when Jacob essentially tapped out, withdrawing his cock suddenly from Aaron's mouth.

"Dude, you've gotta watch the teeth man. Here, let me show you."

Aaron eagerly switched places with his brother and let out a deep sigh as his cock sank deep into his little brother's mouth.

Jacob began giving his brother an expert blowjob -- the best he had ever had. No girl had ever treated his cock like this. He wondered if it was the self-sucking or whether his brother had sucked cock before.

Jacob teased the head of Aaron's cock for what seemed an inordinately long time, and then plunged deep, taking the entire length of his cock into his throat, and then slowly withdrew, drawing his tongue along the tender under side of the shaft. He teased the head again, then went deep again. He did this three times, until he felt his brother tensing.

He stopped and then licked his brother's balls, licked in the sensitive area between his balls and inner thigh, and then took first one and then both testicles into his mouth and gently tongued them.

"Fuck man," Aaron said. He was close to cumming.

Jacob stopped, and stood up. He aimed his cock at his brother's face from a standing position.

"Your turn," Jacob said.

Aaron parted his lips for him as Jacob fed his brother his cock. He tried to do what Jacob had done, sucking the head first before taking him as deep into his throat as he could. Then he let his brother take control as Jacob began to slowly fuck his brother's mouth.

"I'm getting close," Jacob said.

Aaron pulled his brother's cock from his mouth and looked at his brother's engorged cock, slick with saliva, the head swollen and oozing precum.

"Hey," Aaron said. "We should 69. Maybe we can try to cum at the same time."

"OK," Jacob said. It was a good idea. If he came first, he knew he would lose all impulse to swallow his brother's cum when it came his turn to finish him off. But right now, he looked forward to it. He had sucked cock before, with his best friend once, but had never swallowed another guy's cum before -- only his own. He was curious to see what it would be liked to have another guy's cock pumping semen into his mouth.

The two brothers laid down on the carpet, side by side, facing each other.

"Tell me when you're going to cum," Aaron said, and then took his brother's cock in his mouth. Jacob did likewise.

It really was like sucking one's own cock. Whenever Jacob did something to Aaron, Aaron reciprocated, mirroring everything his brother did with his mouth.

Soon the two brothers were eagerly fucking each others' mouths. The room was filled with wet slurping sounds.

Finally, Jacob signalled that he was cumming, without removing his brother's cock from his mouth, by saying "MMM-HMMM."

Aaron reached for Jacob's cock and held the base and felt his own orgasm welling up in his loins. And then he felt a hot pulse in his mouth. Jacob's semen quickly began filling his mouth and he began to swallow, shocked at how hot and salty and bitter it was. But it was such a turn-on that his own cock began to erupt in Jacob's mouth as well.

"Mmmm, mmmm, mmmm," the brothers said in unison as they both tried to swallow the other's semen without removing the other's cock from his mouth. Gulping and sucking, swallowing over and over until all of the pasty fluid was gone. They were equally determined to finish each other properly.

Both brothers managed to swallow each other's full loads before finally slowing down and eventually pulling their satisfied cocks from each other's mouths.

They simultaneously rolled onto their backs, spent and breathless, their cocks still twitching.

"Holy fuck," Aaron said, looking over at his brother, who looked back with a sheepish grin on his face. "That....was amazing. I can't believe we never did that before. Why did we wait so long?"

They heard a car pull into the driveway.

"Shit, they're home," Aaron said. The two brothers jumped up and scrambled into their clothes.