Oh Daddy - The Beginning Ch. 01

Story Info
Noah and Kaiden's Beginning.
1.4k words
4.04
21k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dom300022
Dom300022
14 Followers

My name is Noah I'm a Senior and I'm currently attending Parker University and have been since the beginning of my College career. This school is filled with the most raggedy bummed kids you'd ever encounter on the streets, and the most prominent rich white kids in the whole county. I'm talking scarfs with polos, perfectly ironed khakis, dress shoes perfectly shined to make you blind yourself if you stare too long. Compared to torn athletic shorts and shirts, ripped jeans, bad manners, and hillbilly accents all around. If you were to think about segregation in a school, my school is the picture you would find in the dictionary when looking up the definition of segregation. Most rich kids that attend Parker university get better accommodations because their parents donate money all the time to the school to allow their children to be separated from the "scoundrels" which is what they call the poorer and less unfortunate students. But me, I fall right in the middle of it, so I guess I'm a lucky one. I'm not too poor to be separated from the arrogant and entitled rich kids, but I'm also not rich enough to be with them 24/7.

The way I got to Parker University was from having to transfer to a different school line to the other. So, all my friends at my middle school I went too, are at another University named Westergren. And now I'm stuck at this hell hole, trying to make new friends. I'm lucky in the fact that I can talk and sit with both poor and rich kids, but it doesn't help the situation I'm in.

I've had 3 girlfriends and none of which have stayed with me. They're always complaining that I'm too clingy and I care too much. But how can someone care too much about the person they love or like? It pisses me off. Around the school I'm known as the class clown or the most talkative and laughy type of guy around. If you ask who Noah is, 95% of this school could tell you my number, address, what car I drive, my last name, what classes I'm in, etc. I'm a social person and care about people in a different and way most people do. But there is one thing no one knows about me except for my best friend Ethan.

I'm bisexual. And have been for 3 to 4 years now. I just haven't gotten any chances to fuck a guy yet. I have had gay experiences, but nothing to the point where I want it to go. I'm a dominant top, so I want a small little fem boy to call me daddy and moan while riding my cock. I want to breed him and make him my little submissive bitch, but sadly I have yet to find someone like that for me. There is one and only one boy in this whole school I would fuck. His name is Kaiden.

Kaiden is this little Soccer guru, that's a 5' 7" athletic and adorable, with cute blonde hair, flat stomach, and nice little ass. He is flexible and would be the most fuckable boy I'd ever met. And, he is openly gay, and has all the gays around him 24/7. That is the 5% of people that don't know me. The gays.

The gays consist of 5 kids named Kaiden, Taylor, Skylar, Samantha, and Nathan. I haven't gotten to talk to any of them because the whole school sees them all as outcasts and disgusting vermin. But their leader(Kaiden), I see him as a good little bitch boy I want to fuck. We've only met eyes once, and when I saw those pearly blue's sparkle, I knew I wanted those looking up at me with my cock in his mouth. I don't think he is interested in anything like I want which makes me sad, but I have been thinking of some way on how to get him to see me as his daddy. Apparently from asking around, he's still a virgin even though he's the cutest boy I've ever seen. Maybe one day he'll notice me.

-----------------

My name is Kaiden I'm a sophomore and I am going to a shitty University with a bunch of shitty people. I have literally no words to describe the shit show I am living in right now. Rich privileged bitches roam the halls picking on me and my friends, and dumbass ugly fat tards reeking up the halls while chuckling and choking on food all the time. I wish I could get out of this place. Only two more years. Thank God. I can't believe my idiotic parents made me attend this stupid college, no one here even likes me. Especially because I'm apart of "the gays" like what the fuck is that? "The gays"??? Are we like a band or some shit? I swear, I'm going to die in these halls, and my life was going to be as useless as I feel I am.

I moved here from Washington about a year ago and started at Parker University my freshman year. I had such high hopes of this school, because on paper it seemed to be a paradise. I guess false information runs everywhere in the world. Dealing with these rich white girls and boys, and the privilege stuck up black people, makes me want to shoot up this school. But unfortunately, I don't have a gun.

I'm apart of the "Scoundrels" as the rich people like to call the poorer community of students at Parker University. My parents don't make a lot of money, so we get by as much as we can. Growing up hasn't been easy, especially with the fact of me being gay. The only people who have kept me going in this school is my friends Taylor, Skylar, Sam(Samantha), and Nate(Nathan). Or as the people like to call it "the gays". Having that title makes every single person in the school hate all 5 of us. No one wants to be with us in fear of being called gay or a faggot 24/7 by both sides of this shitty school.

I have tried and talked to boys that I found interest in but they all just find me gross and disgusting. They say I'm infected with a virus or some shit. There are boys here I could only dream of getting rammed by. I wish they only knew how badly I wanted their cocks. But they mostly are all the popular kids and they wouldn't dare set a foot near me, because that's "gay". Fuck this place. That's what I say all the time. All the boys I like pretty much have declined me when I asked them to go out with me. Except for this one guy. He's tall and hot, and oh my god, I could only imagine him making me his little bitch. But there is no, no, no fucking way I'd ever pull the most popular kid in the school.

He's literally the first person you hear about when you walk in the room. Everyone is always talking about him, about how nice he is, and how he's so funny, and blah blah blah. But I just wish he'd come and say "Hi baby" to me. That would make me cum so fucking hard right in that moment. I've dreamed about him being on top of me, kissing me, and pounding my tight little hole hard. I've came so many times thinking about his cock. I just want to worship his cock. He's like 6'4", and heavier, but not fat. He may have some extra skin, but I love that on guys. He's so fucking hot, I cum thinking about him all the time.

His name is Noah. He knows of me, but he has never spoken about me or spoken to me in fact. I've watched him for 2 years, and he's only caught me starring at his bulge once. We were in the locker rooms, and he had just finished his shower, and I just got done with soccer practice, and his towel was poking out where his dick was. It's like he was hard, or he just jerked off in the shower. I kept starring as he pulled off his towel, and then he turned towards me, and I looked away super-fast. I don't know if he noticed but once he got his clothes on, I turned again to look at him and our eyes met. Our eyes met for the first time ever. And when I saw his dark brown eyes look at me, I just knew I wanted him to be the first to fuck my little virgin hole.

Dom300022
Dom300022
14 Followers