Oh How Things Change Pt. 02

Story Info
MILF bully and daughter are in the trap.
4.9k words
4.76
42.9k
50
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 had a lot of backstory, so it might be good to go back if you haven't read it yet.

Hannah was exhausted. The man who was blackmailing her for sex actually carried her upstairs, showered her and put her in bed to recover. She couldn't figure him out. A classmate of her son, a college football player, chiseled like a greek god, had tons of information that would ruin her life if he released it. He treated her one moment like a fuck doll, and the next treated her like she was some princess in a fantasy novel.

She drifted off to sleep and woke up in a panic. He had cum inside of her, what if she got pregnant, she couldn't handle that. She looked at the clock, Courtney would be home soon and her pussy had dripped all over the floor in the entry of the house. She threw on a robe and rushed downstairs to find everything cleaned up and a single rose laying on the floor. She had no way to explain it being there so she went back upstairs and put it in a vase and water and put it in her bathroom. She was always doing something whimsical, she could explain that.

Once the family all got home everyone knew something was different, they just couldn't figure out what it was. Hannah was happy;smiling, singing, dancing around the kitchen. At the same time she was in a bit of a brain fog. Mark's eyebrows went up when she said that she was tired and needed to go to bed early. When she laid down her phone dinged with a message. "Go suck Mark's dick. NOW." She was confused but was obedient. The kids were all out and about and she went downstairs without saying a word and went to her knees and pulled out his cock. After the morning she was disappointed. She had never thought much about cocks, they were just there. Now she noticed everything. The slight curve, how it didn't fill her mouth, the vein was barely there, and the ridge was not pronounced. On top of that, it smelled like sweat and body odor. Nothing like the cock that ruined her this morning. It was over in 3 minutes and she smiled and did something she had never done. She kissed him.

He spit and sputtered, "What the fuck was that? I don't want to taste my own cum. That's disgusting." She patted his head like he was a schoolboy, "Well, that's part of the rules now, if you cum in my mouth I get to kiss you. If it's too disgusting for you it must be too disgusting for me. By the way, that was to make up for being too tired all those nights, you're welcome. Good night."

She went back upstairs and picked up her phone, "I obeyed, Sir." She got those words that gave her joy, "Good girl" - she marveled that she had just sucked her husband's dick and felt no arousal, this young man texting "good girl" made her pussy flood. "Sir, she texted. May I ask as to why you wanted me to do that?"

She waited, "Two reasons girl. 1. Because you need to be reminded who is in control. 2. Because you needed a reminder of what he is incapable of doing for you.

"Yes sir. I was a good girl."

"NO, you are a good girl, it's not about what you do, it's now who you are and if you aren't, then the house of cards you built comes crashing down. Am I clear?"

"Yes, Master."

Hannah didn't hear from Sean on Tuesday, but Courtney did. Sean had been out on a long run to clear his head Tuesday night after a morning of sprints, workout, and kicking at the high school. As he was running through the park he thought that he heard a girl demand, "NO". As he jogged closer he saw the windows down in a car parked under a tree. This time he heard a definitive, "I said, NO."

Sean moved to the car and saw Courtney with her shirt off crawling away from a kid he barely recognized from around town. He opened the door and dragged the kid out, letting him land in the parking lot. The kid jumped up ready to fight and saw Sean. All 6'3" of him, muscles ripped, sweat pouring out of him. He threw a punch which Sean quickly side stepped and landed one of his own right in the young man's gut. He went to his knees gasping for breath. Sean lifted his head to look him in the eyes, "No means no, asshole. If I see you around Courtney or in this park again this summer, I'll break every finger on your hands. Do you understand?

The kid threw up near Sean's feet and just nodded that he understood. Courtney jumped out and ran around the car to Sean, not stopping to put her shirt back on. She threw herself into his arms. She was crying and thanking him. Sean put his arm around her, "Come on, get dressed let me get you home." Courtney moved and felt Sean's growing erection against her stomach and looked up at him. In the dark Sean couldn't see her bite her lip with lustful joy.

Courtney was beautiful. A cheerleader like her mom was, she was not a big girl. 5'4", maybe 120 pounds, she was a tumbler as a cheerleader. One that did flips and handsprings up and down the court. Sean guessed if she cheered in college she would be a flyer, working with back spots and those big male cheerleaders that could lift a girl Courtney's size with one hand.

Courtney looked like a cheerleader, long blonde hair, tight abs, with 34 C tits, and like her mom an ass that showed that she worked out. She tossed her shirt on, but tucked her bra into her back pocket of her jeans shorts. Sean looked at her and frowned. She caught his frustration and smiled as she walked beside him. "What's the matter, never seen tits bounce on a walk? It's so freeing. Besides it's dark and you are with me, I'm safe."

She leaned into him as he shook his head. They talked the entire walk back to his house. He went in and told his parents he had to take a friend home, grabbed his keys and he and Courtney headed to her house. It was late, it was dark, and this beautiful girl sat next to Sean braless in his truck. Sean had changed into a pair of grey sweats and dried the sweat off of him before he got in the truck.

As they turned into Courtney's neighborhood she leaned over the console, unbuckled her seat belt and started to fish Sean's cock out of his sweats.

"Courtney, what the hell are you doing?" Sean asked.

"Thanking my knight in shining armor" she whispered as her mouth engulfed his cock. She worked her hands and her mouth together, up and down, sliding her hand up and down the long, thick shaft. She stopped for a moment and looked at his cock under the streetlight. "My God, it's beautiful. Big, thick, and that head is just perfect, it fits so snugly in my..." she never finished as her mouth went back to work. As they got closer to her house she quickened the pace, hand and mouth working as one. She felt that amazing cock get thicker and she knew he was close. Finally, he could stop the car in a dark spot a block from her house. It took only another minute of focus and he came. He growled and she moaned as he pumped load after load of hot cum into her eager throat. She just moaned as she drained him.

As she came up she wiped her mouth. "Thank you my knight," she whispered as she winked at him. "Maybe you should flirt more with the good looking lifeguard and not those skanks you like to talk to. This princess rewards a valiant knight."

Sean was stunned. He had no words. This was part of his plan, but he wasn't sure if he was the predator or the prey. The lioness had made it known that he may be the king of the jungle, but she was definitely the queen of the pride. Sean composed himself and drove her the last little bit home. When she got out of the truck she leaned in the window, her gorgeous breasts exposed to the dome light. "Call me, next time maybe we can have a real date."

Sean saw movement in the bedroom window, as he glanced up he saw Hannah turn away from the curtain. A devious grin came to his face, one that nobody could see in the darkness of the night. This was off to an almost perfect start.

"Hey mom, I'm home," Courtney called as she closed the door.

Hannah started down the stairs, "Was that the little kid's truck I saw you getting out of? I thought you went out with Chad.

"Chad is an asshole and kicked me out of his car because I wouldn't put out." She didn't need to tell her mom that Sean actually rescued her. "Sean was on a run in the park and walked me to his house then gave me a ride here."

As Courtney was speaking, Hannah came down the stairs into the same entry way where just yesterday Sean Little had fucked her brains out. Hannah could see a little bit of Sean's dried cum still on the corner of her daughter's lip. She was shocked that instead of feeling disgusted, angry, or jealous she was ashamed that her 18 year old daughter had sucked him off, when she couldn't get him to cum.

Hannah's mind started painting pictures that she couldn't control. She could visualize Sean's beautiful cock and her daughter's mouth and tongue working up and down that majestic shaft. That thick pink ridge sliding over her lips as she worked to give him pleasure. She wondered if Courtney's pussy got as wet as hers did giving head to this primal man. She had often wondered about her daughter's sexual experience or innocence. She knew at that moment she wasn't the innocent baby girl she pretended to be. If Courtney could make Sean cum with her mouth it definitely wasn't the first cock she had sucked, probably not the first big cock she had sucked. Hannah could make Mark cum in minutes, but she had no luck with Sean. She wanted... no, she corrected her thought.. Something in her NEEDED to serve her Master in the way Courtney had.

As she returned upstairs she heard the shower in Courtney's bathroom. She stopped to listen for a moment and heard the stifled grunts and Hannah knew the answer to her question if sucking Sean made Courtney wet. Courtney was using the shower massager to give her the relief her body craved.

Hannah slipped into her room and went to her top drawer and reached into the bag hidden under her underwear and pulled out her vibrator and quietly made her way into the master bathroom where she could take the edge off of her need as well.

Somewhere during the night she felt the bed move and Mark's erect cock poking at her. He was asleep, on his side, spooning her. She was still so fucking horny that she couldn't help herself, she lifted her nightgown and slid his dick into her. She reached down and fingered her clit bringing her to a tiny orgasm. As she was coming down from her orgasm she felt movement. She had awakened her husband and he was going to take advantage.

"What the fuck Hannah?" he grunted as he began to thrust into her from behind. "You've never done this before."

Hannah sighed, "Most be premenopausal hormones baby. Give it to me good, baby."

Mark tried, he really did. He moved her to her hands and knees and fucked her for all he was worth. He was sweating, his hips smacking off of her ass with each stroke. However, as Hannah quickly came to realize, without that amazing ridge and that thickness of Sean no matter how hard he tried, he just couldn't cause the same response.

Hannah hated what one time with Sean had done to her. She found herself waking up each morning wondering if he would come take her, hoping he would come and take her. Thursday morning did not disappoint her as he just walked in the back door as she stood in the kitchen.

This morning he didn't speak, just backed her up to the kitchen table and pushed her gently onto it. She still had on some comfy lounge pants and a t-shirt, her nipples strained the tight cotton shirt.

As he pushed her back to the table he slid down her pants. He had still not said a word and neither had she. When she laid back on the table he moved a chair between her legs and sat down. Before she could think his mouth covered her pussy. He kissed and licked every inch of her, then plunged his tongue into her driving her nearly insane. She screamed his name and he stopped. He sat there and looked at her, never saying a word. His face changed before her eyes, the young man's brow furrowed and his light eyes turned a stormy gray. His look made her entire body tremble.

"M... M. Master," she panted, "Master, you do things to me nobody has done."

Sean's look softened before an ornery twinkle came to his eyes and he again buried his face in her shaved pussy. His tongue darting over her pulsing clit and then lowering to dive into her opening, then back to her clit. Just like with his fingers Sean was magic. He brought her right to the very edge of orgasm and then changed where his attention focused. Clit, teasing the lips, plunging his tongue deep into her. Never allowing her the chance to get that orgasmic explosion her body was now craving. She tried to move her hips, but he was too strong.

It would have only been a few minutes but to Hannah it seemed like an eternity Sean finally decided that he was done playing. His mouth and tongue sucked and flicked her eager clit, while his right index and ring finger dove into her pussy and his left thumb used all of her dripping wetness to ease into her ass. Hannah exploded in the most amazing orgasm she had ever had, panting, growling, uttering deep words, her toes curled and her eyes rolled back in her head. Not only was it powerful, it didn't quit, it just kept going and going. Her body was quivering, her legs shaking, her hips grinding and Sean kept going with his mouth and his fingers until he slid his left hand out of her ass and pushed down just above her pelvis and took her orgasm to a new level. Hannah shrieked as this new feeling ripped through her body. Finally, almost mercifully Sean stopped and Hannah laid there on the kitchen table in a puddle of her own juice and twitched. She had zero control over her body.

Sean stood, pulled off his gray sweat pants and drove his cock into her, causing yet another massive orgasm to tear through her exhausted body. Her pussy was so wet it sounded like a child splashing in a bathtub as he drove his cock into her. Hannah was lost in orgasmic valhalla, she no longer cared. Her family could be watching, she didn't care. Her mind had been taken over by her pussy and her pussy needed cock, not just any cock but this amazing cock attached to this young man that now owned her.

As Sean fucked her, her tits bouncing with each thrust, her head rolled back and her eyes closed he reached down and hit record on his phone. He wanted more ammo, but in truth he didn't need it. Hannah had gone from a bully bitch who flirted with other men, to a needy cock slut who would do almost anything to get Sean to keep fucking her.

Sean had that amazing cock and the stamina of a collegiate football player. He treated her body like he was doing wind sprints. Pounding her for 10-15 seconds then slowing down as he walked back to the line then pounded her again. Every one of those poundings drove her further out of her mind. Stretched by his thick cock, and having her cervix pounded by this cock longer than she had ever had was almost too much. She was having orgasm after orgasm.

After a few minutes Sean was getting close. Hannah could feel it, his cock thickened and that magnificent ridge got more pronounced. She had read that was a sign of the strongest male, held over from humanities neanderthal ancestors. That ridge would literally suck weaker sperm out of a breeding woman so that only the strongest men would breed to keep the tribe strong. Like an animal Sean fucked her, ruined her, owned her. Then with one deep growl he drove deep into her and she could feel his hot cum fill her. Mark had gotten a vasectomy years ago and here she was being fucked raw by a virile apex male. She knew the risks, but her brain was no longer in control, just her greedy little cunt being destroyed by this beast of a man.

When Mark was finished he stayed standing there until his cock began to lose its erection. He knew he had more in him, but that wasn't his purpose today. He simply pulled out, and moved to the side of the table and pulled her long red hair until her mouth opened and he slipped his cock into her mouth, like a willing slave she licked and sucked him clean of both of their juices. Mark then turned, pulled his sweats up, went into the little bathroom downstairs and got a warm cool washcloth and a towel. He walked into the kitchen and draped the cool cloth over Hannah's exhausted pussy, then used the towel to clean the floor and the table. Then he left, he had not uttered one word, just walked in like he owned her, took what he wanted and then left.

Hannah smiled softly to herself. Courtney may have sucked her Master's cock, but she had not fucked it... yet.

Thursday afternoon Sean stopped by the high school to talk to his old coach. They sat in the film room and replayed the video of the State Championship game. They watched game film, then played video of the game winning kick that the Football boosters collected. Watching one video Sean heard a parent after the kick saying, "Fucking little douchebag made the kick, god dammit, Scott should have been the fucking hero, not this little fucktard." That voice belong to Mark Thomas, so that evening Sean was doing a little more digging into the Thomas family on his computer. This time he was digging into good old Mark. Mark owned a successful Insurance Agency in town and always employed good looking female agents. The only thing was most of the agents didn't stay more than a couple of years. It didn't take long for Sean to dig around in the agency's files to see many high paying severance packages for those female agents that left. Sean muttered to himself, "My God, small town Vince McMahon, paying off these women for either sex or to make sexual harassment go away." He hit the print key on his findings and smiled to himself as the printer spewed out one piece of evidence after another.

That evening Sean's snapchat beeped. It was a snap of Courtney in her bedroom. "Dad is at a conference, Scott is back at school for the weekend, and mom has a girls night out. Want to come over for Netflix and Chill?"

Sean smiled to himself, "Mother and daughter on the same day," he thought. "On my way" he snapped back to her.

Sean pulled into the driveway and knocked on the door. Courtney opened the door completely naked and pulled him into the house and pushed him against the wall. The very same wall that he had pushed Hannah against just earlier this week. She kissed him hard and started pulling at his clothes. She panted, "All I've thought about these past two days is that amazing cock, I need it and I need it now."

Sean gently pushed her back, "Easy Courtney, there is time, just relax little one and I will take care of that need. He took her hand and walked her over to the couch and sat down. His voice got more stearn, "You think you are setting the tone, but you are mistaken." He quickly pulled her over his lap and began to spank her. At first she kicked and fought, but by the time her ass cheeks were pink she was trying to spread her legs to allow him to finger her. The entire time he was talking saying things like "Sluts need to know their place." Asking her if she was a hidden cock whore. Every time he said something harsh and whispered, "Yes, Sir" escaped her lips.

Sean had seen the type before. Eager, hungry, wanton. The spoiled little princess desperate for someone to take control, to give her the peace that she had never found. So Sean gave her that, he spanked her, fingered her pussy, then her ass. Like he had done earlier that day with her mother he kept her just on the brink of orgasm. When he had finished she went to her knees and looked up at him. He knew she wanted to suck his cock, so that's the one thing he refused. She was waging a battle against herself. Loved that he took control, but wanting to take some of it back.

He scooped the waif of a cheerleader up in his arms and carried her to her bedroom. She was aggressive, she wanted to be taken so of course that's what he didn't do. He eased her onto her bed and slowly undressed. She actually whimpered as she saw those broad shoulders tapering to his waist. Then bit her lip as he stepped out of his shorts letting that amazing cock of his spring to life. She reached for it and he gently slapped her hand away. "Did I give permission, slut?"

12