Oh How Things Change Pt. 07

Story Info
Courtney has decisions to make.
6.2k words
4.68
15.1k
10
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is an ongoing tale. It would be helpful if you read the first 6 Chapters. Please feel free to comment or send feedback. I have received a couple of brilliant ideas from readers that I have woven into the fabric of Sean and his harem.

Courtney woke up still laying on top of Sean. He had been her comfort throughout the night. To be honest what woke her up was Sean's "morning wood." As she stirred from a night's rest after a hellish day she moaned as his thick cock pressed against her.

"Fuck" she thought, "how does he smell so good in the morning?" As she laid there on top of him, his scent filling her senses and his cock throbbing against her as he slept she began to get horny. It didn't take very long for her to gently maneuver her tiny frame to a place where his cock now pressed against her wet pussy. She sighed as she felt the head of his cock gently separate her lips and slip inside. She inched herself down, trying to not wake him. She focused all of her energy on what she was feeling as his cock invaded her body.

She could feel the spongy head slip inside and begin to stretch her. She felt it against her G spot as his ridge pushed through her lips. As she moved down she felt her walls open. He fit so perfectly in her, filled her to the point of her not being sure she could handle anything bigger, but filled enough that her body responded with every movement.

As she pulled him deeper she could feel him create pressure against her A spot as his head gently bumped against her cervix. At this point she didn't move. She just used her walls to massage his cock. Sean opened his eyes and his hands moved to her narrow hips. He wanted to thrust against her, but she whispered, "Not yet, just let me feel this for a few minutes, please."

Sean smiled and moved his hands to rest on her ass. Neither of them moved. Both just flexed their pelvic muscles, effectively doing kegels. Courtney's pussy would squeeze and release. Sean found her rhythm and matched it, causing his cock to pulse inside her. To get thicker and then relax.

After a couple of minutes her eyes closed, "My God baby, I think I could cum just like this," she whispered.

Sean's voice went to his chest, "Go on babygirl, you can do it. Breathe and focus. Cum on my cock."

Her breathing was shallow and rapid, her face showed how close she was. Her eyes were closed and her mouth moved in conjunction with each of the pulses of his cock. "So close," she whispered, "I just want to move."

Sean's dominance asserted itself. "Don't you dare move, young lady. Just like this, you will cum for me just like this."

She panted, "Yes, Sir. I need it so badly."

Sean growled, "Then let it go. Feel all of those emotions, the hurt and anger - the lust and desire - the pain and embarrassment. They are all balled up deep down inside, in that place you lock away. Let me open it babygirl, that place my cock is touching - that place nobody else can reach. Focus on that spot and let it happen. I know you can."

She was right on the edge, her breathing raspy. Each breath brought a different whimper from her throat. Panting she moaned, "Please daddy, please make me cum."

Sean picked up on the change in her language. He gently commanded, "Cum on Daddy's cock princess, make Daddy proud." Try as she might, Courtney could just not push through that barrier so Sean changed the tone a bit, "Do not cum princess, not until I say you can. Don't you dare let go without permission."

She whimpered as Sean's big hand gently moved between her ass cheeks and gently circled her puckered hole. She moaned as he continued to pulse his cock deep within her. "Please, Daddy," she whimpered.

Courtney felt more than heard Sean's voice as his chest vibrated against her and he commanded, "Cum now, cum for me baby girl."

That simple command hit Courtney like a wrecking ball. The biggest and longest orgasm of her young life roared through her. She opened her mouth to scream but nothing came out, she wanted to open her eyes to look at this gentle, commanding, primal beast of a man but they rolled back in her head, she wanted to sit up and buck like a bronco on his amazing cock but the emotion and the lust was too much for her body to listen to what the brain thought was a good idea. Instead, she laid there on top of him with this incredible orgasm tearing through her soul.

Over and over she rose and fell with each wave that hit her. When she did move it was to grind her ass into his finger, Sean didn't move or apply pressure, the pinky just slipped into her ass.

When this new sensation arrived it took everything to another level. She felt his thick cock and now his finger inside of her small body and it pushed her from the depth of emotion to the throes of physical lust. This time she did cry out, "Oh fuck, oh God, oh fuck" ripped from her lungs in a volume that could raise the dead. "Oh God, Daddy. Please, please, please, O Fuuuuuck!"

Mark heard the girl he had thought for 19 years was his daughter cry out in orgasmic bliss. He looked at his wife as she was getting dressed. Hannah had a twinkle in her eye and a light smirk on her face as she heard Courtney cry out. She looked at Mark as his penis got hard inside of its cage, "You know she's not talking to you." He lowered his eyes and nodded. Hannah laid on the bed and spread her legs. "Eat me!" she ordered. Gladly Mark crawled between her legs. "Yes, Mommy," he whispered. Mark inched his tongue out as Hannah grabbed his head and pulled him close. In truth, he didn't do much eating as she ground her cunt into his face until she got what she needed.

Courtney was again quiet, laying on Sean's chest. Tears filled her eyes as she was overwhelmed. FInally she sat herself up, Sean's hard cock filling her. She began to move slowly. Sean looked up at her, "Babygirl, you don't have to. I'm fine." Courtney leaned forward as she took his two hands and placed them on her tits. Sean didn't need the encouragement as he began to gently fondle her C cup breasts, teasing her nipples until they were as hard as his cock. She reached down and put a finger to his lips, "Shhhh," she said, "I want to."

She rode him slowly, no rush or hurry. Gently back and forth and then moving up and down as their eyes locked on one another. Sean shifted his weight just a bit causing Courtney to think he was going to reverse positions. She leaned on his chest, "Please daddy," she whispered, "let me love you, let me give to you, let me have this tiny bit of control. Please."

She never broke the rhythm as he smiled and nodded. She controlled his build up and her own. Riding his cock like it was the only thing she was created to do. She had moved enough that her clit was ready to erupt from grinding against his pelvic bone. She rode enough that the ridge had worked its magic on her G spot and A spot, she moved deep enough that the head bumped against her cervix. Combined with his hands teasing her sensitive tits she was poised like a rocket to explode. She just needed him to get close too. She looked at him, "Daddy, are you close?"

Sean nodded and whispered, "Yes baby."

She whimpered, "Please give me permission. Please."

Sean waited a few seconds as he felt his own orgasm build and build. It was only a few seconds but to Courtney it felt like forever. Her entire body was covered in a sheen of perspiration as it anticipated its Master giving permission. Finally he grunted, "Cum with me now, princess."

She felt his cock harden and swell deep within her pussy. At his words she stopped moving, sat up straight and arched her back. This incredible man's amazing cock filled her. The flare of his shaft as he came stretched her even more. She focused as she felt his cock pulse with the first blast of his cum and she came too. Her pussy squeezing and milking its Master. They never took their eyes off of each other as their bodies trembled with their mutual orgasms. Even their breathing was in sync as blast after blast of cum poured from Sean's cock into his princess.

When they were done she laid back down and rested her head on his chest. Both of their bodies were covered in sweat. He kissed the top of her head. She sighed, "We need a shower."

He felt the wetness of the sheets around him and the puddle of their juices on the sheets between his thighs, "We need to wash your sheets too," he chuckled.

"Soon," she whispered, "Just let me enjoy this moment." She laid there fascinated as she felt his cock begin to lose its hardness. It took a bit but eventually his deflated cock exited her body with a plop. She felt the release of their cum drop from her pussy. Courtney smiled, "Ooops Daddy, your princess just made a mess."

He chuckled, "A perfect thing for me to make your mother clean up after what she did to you last night."

Courtney laughed, a true laugh. She rolled off of him and laid on her side as she poked him in the chest. "Sean Little, that is cruel. You are a sadistic bastard and I love you."

He looked at her as she froze. "I mean I love it."

He kissed her. "You sure that's what you meant?" Courtney blushed then shrugged as she sat up. She reached her hand back to take a hold of his, "Shower with me?" She stood up and grabbed a robe to wrap around her. "I don't have one big enough for you, Sir," she said.

Sean uncoiled from the bed. He looked at her and shrugged, "Oh well."

He walked out of her room and down the hall to the bathroom, naked. Mark and Hannah were coming out of their room, a bit shocked to see this giant young man completely naked. Mark gasped as Hannah smiled, "Morning Sir, did you sleep well?"

Courtney came down the hall, seeing Sean naked, his cock still glistening in the light from their combined cum. He was calmly talking to her mother and the man that she had thought to be her father. As she slipped behind him into the bathroom without looking at Hannah and Mark she heard Sean say, "Hannah, Courtney and I will need you to take off the sheets and mattress pad and wash them."

Hannah looked at Mark. Sean grabbed her by the chin and forced her to look at him. "I did not say have Mark do them, I said I expect you to do them. Am I clear? If I so much as get a hit that you didn't do as directed you will answer to me. Are we clear?" Embarrassed by his own reaction Mark felt his penis harden against its cage for the second time this morning as this primal beast ordered his wife around.

Hannah whispered as she lowered her eyes, "Yes Sir, perfectly clear."

Mark looked at the two of them. "Get it through your thick skulls that I run this family now. I have enough information on both of you to ruin your lives and that piece of shit thing you call a son's life. I will take Courtney, destroy everything the two of you ever built. Do you understand that this is not a game?"

Both Hannah and Mark nodded. "Keep it that way," Sean growled. Both Hannah and Mark were turned on and Sean knew it. "Understand the order of things and you will live the lives you want. Step out of line even an inch and I will destroy you."

He looked at Mark, "Go to my car and get the flog out from the bag behind the rear seat. I will deal with both of you when Courtney goes to the pool."

Mark started to object, "I have a mee..."

Sean's blue eyes stared a dagger through the older man. "Something came up, you can reschedule unless it's one of those sluts you hire to discipline you."

Hannah glared at her husband, "Well, answer him."

Mark meekly nodded yes, Hannah began and Sean stopped her. "Shut your mouth Hannah if you know what is good for you." He looked at Mark, "Call her, tell her that you will meet her here and to bring all of "the toys".

Hannah again started to speak, Sean growled at her, "I did not ask for your fucking opinion on the matter. Shut it, now." Hannah's eyes dropped. Sean smiled, "Nice, we have an agreement and a plan." He put his hand to the door knob and turned back, "Hannah, I also think that 3 eggs over easy, bacon, and toast for me would be nice this morning, also you know how Courtney likes her breakfast. Dress appropriate to your role. You have 20 minutes."

Again Hannah lowered her eyes, "Yes, Sir."

Sean opened the door and Hannah heard her daughter, "Come on Daddy, the water is perfect." Sean turned and walked into the bathroom, the muscles of his back, ass, and thighs rippling as he walked leaving Mark and Hannah speechless. When the door closed Mark looked at his wife, "I'm sorry for bringing this on."

Hannah looked at him, "Oh you naive little sissy. My hands aren't as clean as you think. We both have left a dirt trail a mile wide."

Mark was puzzled as he had no clue what Sean could have possibly had on his wife other than the fact that Courtney was fathered by another man. He watched as she disappeared into the bedroom. He went to Sean's truck and gathered the entire box and brought it upstairs. Hannah would regret that decision shortly. When Mark walked into the bedroom Hannah had changed. She was wearing a short tennis skirt that barely covered her ass, it was obvious to Mark that she was not wearing any underwear. She had put on a maroon running top that it appeared she had taken the padding out as Mark saw for the first time the image of Hannah getting her nipples pierced. His wife looked like a slut going into a bar to get laid, instead she was going downstairs to fix their Master and their daughter's breakfast.

Sean and Courtney showered. While in the shower Sean lovingly washed her hair and lovingly washed her body from head to toe. He stood and she had tears again on her face. "Why are you so good to me?"

He smiled and pulled her close, the water from the shower leaving them both smooth and slippery. She reached down and lifted his cock so it was pressed between them. He sighed, "You weren't in my plans for the summer babygirl, but you've gotten my attention. I go back in a couple of weeks and it can't be long for you to head north for cheer camp. I need to say that the thought of it sucks." He smiled at her, 'I think I'll start calling you Ivy instead of baby girl or princess."

She looked up at him and stuck her bottom lip out in a pout. He continued, "You are like poison ivy, just when I think I've scratched the itch I find two or three other places that you've touched." Courtney stood on her tiptoes and they kissed. The kiss was filled with passion and energy. Their tongues danced that ancient dance of love and lust. They were on fire and even though it had only been a short time Sean found his cock rising to the moment. He picked Courtney up and moved her to the wall, her arms wrapped around his neck and her legs around his waist. He drove into her with need of an animal in mating season.

Earlier they had made love, this was raw sex. Sean drove into her as she bit his bottom lip and clawed at his back. His balls slapping against her in a rhythm that lovers know too well and a sound that is its own unique drumbeat. The sound of primal fucking in a shower is one that you only know if you've done it. The water proving the cymbals as the flesh causes the drumbeat.

Courtney didn't think she had any more orgasms in her but this brought more out. Different than earlier in the morning these were orgasms that Sean ripped from her. Over and over the waves of orgasm gripped her. Her body was his canvas and he was an artist. Each thrust caused her tits to counce and her wet hair to fly around. He was claiming what was his right to claim. In that moment her body overpowered her soul. She knew that he owned her and if he didn't claim her forever that no man would ever touch the piece of her that he was claiming.

She growled into his ear, "Fuck me, own me, take me. I'm your slut. This pussy is yours to use my Beast. Tear it up, destroy it, ruin me for anyone else."

Her words drove him on like a stallion in a pasture of mares. Every muscle in his body burned as he drove into her harder and faster. It wasn't until she bit his ear lobe and growled, "Cum for me, fill me, use me, breed me. Give me your baby and fill your pussy," did he explode. A roar tore from his throat that sounded like a lion pursuing its prey. Even downstairs Mark and Hannah heard their Master dump his seed into their daughter.

Mark shuddered and Hannah... well Hannah's knees buckled as an orgasm hit her. She knew exactly what Courtney was feeling. Sean was rearranging her guts and pounding his cock deep into her tiny body. Courtney knew that his cum didn't have far to travel to reach its destination. She had talked to Courtney about being safe, but she knew at this point it didn't matter. Hannah actually hoped that her Master bred Courtney and secretly hoped that in the past couple of weeks that Sean's majestic cock had bounced up against one of her eggs at the magic moment. "Oh the scandal," she thought, "Mother and daughter pregnant at the same time from the same man." The thought turned her on even more.

A few moments later Sean and Courtney sauntered down stairs, laughing and holding hands. Their hair still wet from the shower. Courtney had on her red one piece lifeguard swimsuit and Sean had on a pair of orange warm up pants from his "goodie bag" that he had gotten from the school. Mark and Hannah both noticed that even though Sean had fucked Courtney twice that his cock was still thick and long hanging down the left leg of his sweats. Mark was ashamed that his cock never hung down, Hannah wanted more than anything to have her one more turn today with Sean's amazing cock that ruined women forever.

Courtney and Mark went into the kitchen to get their plates and Sean took his seat at the head of the table. The place that Mark had sat every day for the previous 19 years of Courtney's life. Mark began to say something then realized it would be a huge mistake. He moved to the end of the table next to where Hannah usually sat. When Courtney walked in he nodded for her to sit where her mother usually sat at the other end of the table. Courtney, feeling a bit uncomfortable about it all, sat a bit tentatively.

Hannah walked in with her plate and started to sit down. She looked at Sean and the look in his eyes spoke more than any words he could have said. Immediately she sat her plate down and went to the kitchen and prepared Sean's plate and brought it to him. She then moved to a seat opposite her husband and next to Courtney.

They ate in silence for most of the meal. Then Sean spoke. "Courtney, baby girl, princess, ivy," he started, "We need to talk. All of us." She nodded and sat nervously. Mark and Hannah continued to eat. Sean sat silently. Finally Courtney said, "Both of you, put your fucking forks down and listen. I think this is for all of us."

Sheepishly they sat their forks down. Sean smiled. "Thank you, baby." He looked at Hannah and Mark. "For the rest of the week you will not eat sitting at the table. You will sit your plate where they are now and you will kneel through every meal." They nodded, Courtney was getting very nervous by now.

Sean started again, "Where was I?" He paused, "Oh yes, I was going to talk about changes around here so that everyone is clear." He looked at Courtney, "Ivy, I have caught your mother and Mark in a great deal of bullshit. Bullshit that would ruin your mother's image in this town she has called home forever and bullshit that would ruin Mark's career if not more."

Both Hannah and Mark lowered their eyes as he pulled out his phone. "Your mother, it seems, had hook-up profiles on multiple dating sites. Now she swears that she never actually met any of these men, that it was just sexting or chat fantasy. Isn't that right MilfVixen1980?"

With tears on her face Hannah nodded. Sean went on, "It seems like Mark here isn't only not your father, but has been hiring women to degrade him and even peg him, and then paying them off with company money. Isn't that right sissy?" Mark slowly nodded too.

12