Oh, I Love the Mature Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill caught the spunk in her other hand. She then pulled off my cock with a loud pop, sat back on her haunches and poured the cum from her hand into her mouth, drinking all of my essence down. When she was done, she looked up at me and beamed a smile, cum dripping down the sides of her mouth.

I sat there dumbfounded. I've had some fantastic blowjobs, but this was my first truly porn-star experience, and it was playing right before my eyes. Drool and cum had flowed from her voracious blowjob, and dripped down her chin and across the top of her sundress. She was a complete sexual mess, and one of the most beautiful pictures I've ever seen in my life.

As I regained my breath and attempted to pull my asshole back out of my body, Jill looked up at me and said, "That's only the beginning of my service to you." She paused and then said, almost to herself, "I've never been more excited to suck a cock in all my life."

We both sat back into a soft seat along the side of the boat, and I held her tight. We felt the warm sun tempered by the perfect marine breeze, enough to keep you warm and cool at the same time. As I began to plan my response, I felt Jill settle in my arms and completely relax. I pulled my arm around her side, gently massaged the side of her breast a couple of times, eliciting a soft moan. Then she relaxed one more level and gently nodded in my arms.

The cannabis had its effect on both of us, putting us both into a calm, relaxing nap. But only one of us had cum so far, and after only a moment's pause, I awoke and began my erotic response.

I checked our location and made sure we were still secure in our quiet spot, out of the tides and wakes, and safe to be distracted for a moment.

She looked up at me, and said, "We went almost 40 hours straight, and they never saw it coming. They expected our answers in a week, and when we showed up this morning with the full package, they just completely shit."

You could see the pride of good work and accomplishment. A strong, aggressive, and confident woman, soaking in her accomplishments.

"Well, I want you to think of the faces of all the people you have just vanquished, who you have just owned, and enjoy this one, last moment thinking of work. Imagine them, seeing you now . . ."

And with that, I slide to the floor of the boat and sidled up to her slowly stretching legs. Before me, the moist, fragrant, inviting loins of a mature beauty opened up. Topped by a small tuft of hair, her folds deeply red with arousal, wet with invitation, and open for exploration, her cunt was the purest perfection of her mature beauty. As her knees pulled up tight in anticipation, her flower was opened to me as in invitation. I graciously accepted.

I ran my stiff, wet tongue from the just below her asshole, slowly dragging north, deep into her wet channel, up near her g-spot, and then slowly and firmly into her clit. A deep shudder rumbled across her body as my tongue peaked on the tip of her defiant nerve bundle.

For several seconds I barely danced the tip of my tongue across the tip of her clit. Her breath came in gasps and grunts as the ascension of her climax filled the open marine air. After a short tease, I decided a first big cum was ripe. With the full intention of squeezing several explosions from my mate, I needed to get started.

I landed my lips tightly around her clit and sucked in hard. Nursing her clit with intense pressure and slight release, I gave her small cockhead my best blowjob. Repeating in miniature some of her signature moves, I aggressively pulled her first orgasm from her clit into my mouth. With no other contact between our skin, we both focused on the intensity of the electrical charge exploding from her clit.

This first buck was a big one, and she exploded into my mouth. I wrapped my arms tightly around her thighs, bolting my mouth to her vulva and pushed down with my tongue hard-and-still onto her clit. As the bucking continued, I slid my mouth down into her roiling cunt, sticking my tongue in as deep as it would go, lathing all around the inside of her delicious warmth.

As her orgasm peaked and started to slide, I abandoned her most sensitive areas, and continued south to her taint. Pushing in with slight pressure, I then slowly slid down to her puckered butthole, and lightly massaged the forbidden nerve endings as her orgasm continued to roll through her.

As she slowed and gasped for breath, I slowly moved back up. Once again, deep in her pussy, I tongued her insides gently as tell-tale jolts of pleasure coursed through her.

When things seemed to have settled, I quickly pounced back onto her clit and fixed my suction around it. Still sensitive, she slightly protested my actions. I held firm and then pushed my tongue slowly and deliberately straight onto her fat clit hood.

She shuddered, and again feigned protest. But I was careful and didn't move at all. Only applying slight pressure, first down across her cunt with the fattest part of my tongue, and then straight in-and-up on her clit. Then I held still.

Slowly and sensuously, her hips started churning again. Without moving the location of my tongue at all, I varied the pressure, straight in-and-up. Her sensitivity gave way to need, and I carefully increased my activity in response to her growing desire.

As she began to push back, I responded, and eventually I was softly and intently massaging the underside of her ready-again love button. This time, as my tongue gently rotated and danced across the clit bottom-to-top, avoiding her most sensitive tip, my fingers slowly invaded her dripping cunt. Its wetness made the slide in open and easy.

Maturity brings with it some loss of physical tautness and vitality. But experience and practice always win out.

The open, sloppy wet cunt tightly wrapped around my fingers. Big enough to take a real cock, and tight enough to hold a pin, Jill showed just how effective her regular Kegel routine was.

I slid two fingers deep into her pussy, and she gripped them almost-painfully together. My fingers now experienced what my cock had felt just minutes ago. Continuing to nudge her clit up-and-under with my tongue from below, I began tapping on her engorging g-spot with my index finger. Tap, tap, tap. Nudge, nudge, nudge. Tap, tap, tap. Nudge, nudge, nudge. Then . . . BOOM!

The bucking resumed, and pretty soon I was riding my way through another body-shaking explosion. This time, the explosion came with waterworks, as gush after gush of excitement pulsed out of her pussy, around my fingers and down my arm.

I rode it out with her, and was about to take her up one more peak, when I hear the lap of waves and remembered where we were. I instantly became aware and ready to change gears.

"Feeling better?" I asked gently, rising to my knees.

"Oh, much. I liked thinking about their faces as I rode yours. That was positively delicious."

"Good," I said. "So, from now on, leave their faces and drama behind. The rest of the adventure is ours."

"Aye, aye, Captain." She scooted up and pulled her dress down as I moved behind the wheel of the fine old boat and nudged it back into the deep water of Puget Sound. Within minutes, we were at full throttle and back into the stiff breeze, warmed and rewarded for our decision to go play.

Jill leaned into me and fell back asleep. For the better part of an hour, she came in-and-out of slumber and nuzzled into my shoulder. By the time we pulled into Doe Harbor, we were both ready for a wonderful change of venue.

"So, what do you have on tap next?" she asked.

"Well, for one, I hope to tap that next," I said, giving her ass a nice smack. "Not too crude, I hope."

She smiled sensuously and leaned into my ear, whispering, "Honey, if I don't have cum leaking out of every one of my holes before this night is over, I'll be sorely disappointed."

"Baby, you may be sore, but I don't think you'll be disappointed."

Tying up the boat and making our way up the dock, my friend Candace was waiting for us.

"Hey Billie! Good to see you!" There stood Candace, with perfect posture and huge tits, a massage therapist and fuck-buddy who as a young and dear soul. Though just in her 20s, she had an old soul and a young heart. And skills . . . really good skills.

"Hey Candace! Thanks for coming." A tight and warm hug with hands on asses followed. "This is my new friend Jill. Like I said, she just finished a huge project, and she's ready to unwind."

"Hello, Jill. Welcome to Deer Island. We have just the thing for you." With that, Candace stepped into a tight embrace and gave Jill a deep and soulful kiss. At about the time it seemed they might stop, they pushed in again and slightly moaned into the others' mouth.

"Yes, I think this is just the place for me." Jill leaned back but held the embrace. "Nice to meet you, Candace."

"Shall we head to my studio or your cabin?" Candace asked.

"How much time do you have?" I asked.

"I have all the time you need," Candace smiled.

"Okay, to the cabin. Do you have your table?"

"Baby, I always have my table." Candace grabbed Jill's right hand in her left, and her left hand in mine, and we carried our things to her waiting old VW 23-Window bus. "Climb on in."

The adventure was off to a great start, and we were on to our next chapter.

12