Oh, Jen!! Ch. 04

Story Info
Jen really shows off.
4.6k words
4.7
12.6k
10

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen Carfagno wears a lot of wrap dresses on air. I don't know if this is something the folks at TWC choose for her, or she just likes them. I know I love seeing her in them, as they show her off well. One early morning in late August, I turned on The Weather Channel to see my neighbor Jen at the big wall they now have in the studio, looking at several parts of the country where severe storms were active.

That was interesting enough, but the dress she was wearing really caught my eye. As she moved in front of the screen, it was apparent she was showing off a lot more boob than I was used to seeing, quite a bit of deep cleavage-even more than she had showing while wearing a similar style dress several months earlier. What I could see was only more accentuated as she moved and her boobs flexed in her dress. 'Oh, Jen...' I thought with a sigh. She was rocking the dress, a coral pink wrap dress that was not only low cut, but also had overlapping cutaways on the bottom. Four inch heels completed the ensemble. She looked amazing.

That was already getting my attention, but what I saw in the next segment about floored me. She was at the desk where they do the interactive map, drawing on it with the special marker. As Jen leaned over, I got a really good look at the space between her ample tits. This dress was showing off more of Jen's attributes than anything she had worn to date. I could see a glimpse of tan lines as she moved, then she leaned forward a little more. I could see all the way down the valley between her gorgeous breasts, and it appeared she was braless under the dress-on the air, live. I must have watched for an hour, just enjoying Jen move around in that wrap dress.

When her air shift ended around 9, I texted her. "You drive me crazy. I watched you for an hour this morning. You're killing me in that dress."

A few moments later, she texted me back. "I thought you'd like that. You're my target audience."

"You've won my demographic. I hope you're stopping by to sign autographs later."

A minute later, I got a reply. "Wouldn't miss it XOX"

Shortly before ten, I was sitting at my kitchen table in a pair of shorts doing the Times crossword when I heard a car pull up and a door close, then heels clicking across my deck. A moment later, Jen appeared at my door in the same dress she was wearing on the air. I don't know if she loosened it up, but it seemed like there was more showing now than when I was watching only a little while ago.

Jen slid the door open, and I watched her stride toward me, her four inch heels clicking on my kitchen floor, her breasts bouncing in her low cut dress as she walked. She came around the table, leaning to give me a kiss as she put her arm around my shoulders.

"Whatcha doing??" She asked, looking at my puzzle page.

"NY Times crossword," I said, looking over. Jen was standing on my right, leaning forward. I could see into her dress, getting a full view of her lovely hanging right breast.

"Ever do the Jumble??"

"Every day. You can have a crack at it if you want. I still have the LA Times puzzle to do, so I won't miss the Jumble." I figured that having Jen lean over me for a few more minutes would be most enjoyable, given my view. I handed her my pen. "Have at it."

Jen leaned forward a little more, her breasts bobbing as she moved. I could see only part of the left one; the right one was completely visible. I watched it sway as she wrote. It turned out Jen was pretty good at the Jumble, and finished quickly.

"That was fun," she said.

"So is this," I said, reaching into her dress, hefting the tit I had been watching so intently for the last ten minutes.

Jen laughed at the sudden grab, but was expecting it all the same. "I knew you'd notice that!!" She kissed me gently. "I wear these wrap dressed for you, ya know."

"Hard to miss when it's waving in my face." I twirled the nipple, making her start. We kissed again, and I stood. Jen and I were now face to face with, she with her feet together, about a foot from me. In her heels, she was almost my height. We gazed into each other's eyes for a long moment, I looking into her soft brown eyes, hers searching mine. We leaned toward each other, meeting in a kiss that lasted maybe 45 seconds. Her lips were soft, but the gentle kiss still conveyed an urgency.

We pulled away from our greeting, again looking into each other's eyes. "Oh, Jen...you are without a doubt amazingly, wonderfully, breathtakingly beautiful."

Jen smiled brightly, then took my hands in hers and we kissed, a long, deep kiss that was as much lust as affection. I felt her engagement ring dig into my fingers, then her weight shift as she lifted her left leg in response to my kiss. I then felt her right hand let go of mine, and her fingers run through the hair on my chest, lingering here and there as she moved down toward my shorts. I was well on the way to a ringing hard on as she opened my zipper, then popped the snap on my shorts, letting them fall to the floor. She stroked me a couple of times, and we moved together toward the sofa in my living room.

Once there, we sat, I kissed her and reached into the top of her dress while she played with my cock. She had loosened the belt that held her dress closed, and I was seeing a lot more of her C cup tits than I had on AMHQ. I felt the heft of her left breast as I played, rolling my thumb over the nipple, making it stand up. Jen moaned softly as I got her worked up. After getting her left nipple standing tall, I reached for the right one, again making her moan as I stimulated it to a hard point.

Jen let go of my cock, and kissed me, then slid off the sofa onto the floor, kneeling before me, her long calves in high heels stretched out away from the couch. Her dress was hanging open, not so much as to reveal her nipples, but close, and it was incredibly enticing. She looked up at me with her big brown eyes, smiled, and took the head of my cock in her mouth. The heat was amazing, and I watched as the ringlets of her hair swayed as her head moved back and forth, her mouth taking my shaft deep, then pulling back til only the head was in her mouth, resting on her tongue, which was performing magic on it. It was all I could do not to blow a huge load down her throat, especially when I looked down to see her dress had shifted, and her soft tits were almost completely exposed, gently swaying as she moved.

I wanted to hold off for a while, since I had a plan. I pulled Jen up, getting her seated on the sofa. We kissed again, and I eased her onto her back. Her right foot moved up onto the sofa as I laid her down.

"I should take these off," said Jen, reaching for the strap on her right shoe.

"Don't you dare!!" I said, grabbing her hand.

Jen laughed. "I don't want to put a hole in your upholstery."

"Jen, hon, if I have to redo the whole damn living room, you're well worth it."

Jen laughed again, her smile lighting me up as it always does.

As she lay back, the bottom panels of her dress parted, revealing her long thighs. Her left foot was still on the floor, and as her legs spread, I got another surprise for the morning as her dark haired pussy came into view. I looked her up and down, this beauty lying on my sofa in a now very loose dress, her tits almost totally out of it, and now her bare pussy greeting me as well.

"Oh, Jen," I sighed as I gazed upon her. "Were you on the air with no panties??"

Jen smiled. "Well, what if I was??"

I thought my head was going to explode.

She took my hand. "No, actually. I took them off on the way over here. That was a surprise for you."

I smiled at her and squeezed her hand. "Now for your surprise," I said, lowering myself to kiss her left thigh. Jen inhaled quickly as my lips and tongue kissed her just above her knee. I slowly worked up her left thigh, stopping just at the edge of the dark hair that was framing her now parting labia. I then moved over to her right thigh, repeating what I had done on the other leg. I stopped and looked up at Jen, who was looking down in anticipation of what was next-as if she didn't already know.

I licked my lips and dove in, licking up one side of her open pussy, then the other, just missing her clit. She took my head in her hands, guiding me. I got the hint-don't make me wait for this-and went straight into her open twat, licking right up the middle of her furrow, making her gasp. I went up and down a few times, then flat tongued over her clit, making her jump. I latched onto it, swirling my tongue as I held on. I felt Jen's fingers mesh into my hair, then she cried out, squeezing my head hard and pulling my hair as she came.

She must have been primed, since she flooded my face with more pussy juice than I expected. All to the good since it made my next move easy. Once she started down from her peak, I moved up so I was above her, looking down on her pretty face as my cock bobbed over her bush. Jen reached out and took my shaft, guiding it to her, and I was soon spreading her wide open labia with the flared head, feeling that first moment of her pussy opening to me as I entered.

Jen sighed as my cock went into her slowly, all the way to her cervix. I held still for a moment, looking into her eyes as I let her get used to my swelling cock inside her. I kissed her, a long, soft kiss that intensified as I pushed deep into her vagina. I felt her right leg close around me, the soft skin of her calf rubbing on my thigh, her high heel grazing my calf. It was a wonder I didn't spill my whole load right then. I let my body relax, my chest moving down to rest on Jen's sweet tits, which had mostly escaped their confinement. As I started to pump in and out of her, she took my head in her hands as she kissed me.

As we moved together, the top of her dress fell away, and my hairy chest was now pressed into Jen's soft tits. I could feel her nipples hard on me, which was a real turn on. It was working for Jen, too; between the friction of my chest on hers, and the slow grind of my cock in her pussy, she was soon coming again. I felt her thrust up into me, her pussy juicing as she whimpered and moaned. I slowed my pace as she peaked, then lay with her, kissing her gently as she came down.

Once she had regained some composure, I pulled out of her and climbed up on her chest, putting my cock between the sweet tits I had been admiring all morning. Jen laughed as she looked up at me.

"I've been wanting to do this all morning," I said, looking down at my cock in the deep valley between Jen's breasts.

"I was hoping you would," Jen said with a smile. She pushed her tits together, wrapping them around my shaft. I slid between them as Jen grabbed a pillow and put it behind her head. I pushed forward, and she took the head of my cock in her mouth. I stayed for a moment, enjoying the warmth of her mouth around my cock, and the attention she was giving the head. I pulled back, taking the head and playing it on her left nipple, making her giggle, then thrust between her tits a couple of times, then moved to her right tit, playing with the nipple there too. I moved back between them, thrusting in and out in the deep valley, loving the feel of her soft skin on my cock. I pushed forward again, Jen once more taking my cock in her mouth, swirling it around the head. I was getting close now, and her oral attention was only hastening the conclusion.

I let her suck on me for a few minutes, then pulled out and resumed sliding my now saliva slick cock between her tits in earnest. I was getting ready to blast, and the head of my dick was swelling. The warmth of her body and the smoothness of her tits was too much, and I felt my cock start to contract and pulse.

Jen knew what was up. "Let it go, hon," she said, a smile coming over her pretty face. "Cover me in your come."

I let go, a long streak of sperm shooting up onto her right cheek and into her hair. Jen laughed at the sudden surprise, and I sent a second shot right next to the first, only this one mostly landed in her open mouth, hanging off her teeth and upper lip. I held my cock over her left tit, shooting a rope of come over the nipple and down toward her shoulder, then another that landed on the side and slid down between her heaving breasts. I aimed to her right tit, shooting a big blob onto her nipple, then another shot down between her tits.

The rest trailed off, and I went back to sliding my cock in the now come slick valley between Jen's thoroughly spermed breasts, now hearing the smacking of spent semen as my dick moved back and forth. Jen looked hot with a couple of streaks of come on her face and hanging into her mouth. She licked around, gathering up the stray come, getting as much as she could reach into her mouth, and swallowing. I sat up, leaning to her left breast, playing in the come that had settled on it, pushing the head around her nipple. She shuddered as the heat of my cock and come on her gave her an aftershock. I did the same with the right breast, getting the same reaction. She then pulled me forward, licking the head of my cock to clean up the come that coated it, licking me til she had taken every last bit of come off it.

I dismounted from Jen's body, helping her sit up. Her tits, chest, neck and face all had come on them, which she was trying to collect, alternately rubbing it into her tits and over her nipples, or gathering it up and licking her fingers.

"You must have been saving that up for a month!!" Jen said, a big smile on her face, then licking another string of sperm from her fingers.

"No, just since the last time you were over." It had been about a week.

"I'm a mess!!"

"A very beautiful mess," I offered, making her smile.

Jen sighed. "I need to clean up. I can't have this all over me all day. My husband will smell it on me, even after it dries."

"I think it would be fun to have it dry all over you, all sticky. Bet that would be sexy. Just think, your lover's come all over you when you kiss your husband when he comes home."

Jen looked at me, as if she were thinking about it. "You're so bad. I might do that, but not with this much come." She looked into my eyes. "I do kind of like it, though." She thought a minute. It was now pushing noon. She apparently decided to go for letting my come dry on her, at least where I could see it. "You got anything to eat?? I haven't had anything since early."

"Sure. Like a bagel?? I have cream cheese and smoked salmon. Makes a good sandwich."

"That would be great." Jen stood up, her dress hanging open. She looked incredibly sexy standing there with the sheen of come on her chest, the dark triangle between her legs framed by her shapely hips, her long legs looking even longer in her heels. She pulled her dress closed, tying it loosely with the belt. We walked into the kitchen, her breasts swaying, easily visible as she moved. I pulled a chair out at the table and she sat, her dress opening to reveal a glimpse of her pussy as she sat down.

I made us a couple of bagels, and we ate, enjoying each other's company as friends, something that made the sex all the richer, knowing that we had a personal connection, and we were more than just fuck buddies, though sitting with Jen, seeing my come all sticky on her, was still a real turn on.

Jen was still feeling the tackiness when we finished, laughing as she felt it on her chest and tits. "I need a shower," she said, licking her fingers after another pass at the still drying come on her.

"Want to use mine?? I have two shower heads, and a spray attachment. You can get everything."

"Yeah, that would be great!!"

"I'll get you set up." We went back to my master, and I got Jen a couple of towels. I showed her how things were set up, gave her a kiss, and let her get into it. I went back to the kitchen, cleaned up the plates, then went to fold some laundry I had washed the night before. I went back to put it away in the walk in closet adjacent to my bath, and heard what sounded like a whimper from the shower.

"Jen?? You OK"

I didn't get an answer, but thought she may not have heard me over the running water. I put the clothes down and went to the shower, opening the door. Jen was a sight before me, facing away from me, giving me a clear look at her long legs and beautifully round ass. She had her head resting on her left forearm, which was up against the back wall. Her legs were spread, and I could see her pussy between them-or I could have if her right hand hadn't been in it, jigging away at her clit. She must have been close to orgasm, as she was whimpering and moaning, her hips shaking.

In between whimpers, she was talking to herself. "Yes...yes...oh God, yes...come inside me...I want your fat cock to come inside me, just like you came all over my tits..." I suddenly realized she was jerking herself off, thinking of me, and what I had just done to her only an hour earlier.

I quietly stripped off my shorts and stepped into the shower behind Jen, reaching my left hand around her, taking hold of her tits, and my right around the other side, placing it over hers. Our fingers entwined, and we both played over her clit, our joined middle fingers dipping inside her sporadically. Jen had put her hair up to shower, and I kissed her neck, lingering and gently nibbling. I squeezed her tits as we played in her cunt. Her whimpering grew more intense, and her breath shortened. I flicked her clit, and felt her body stiffen. She cried out and came, her hips bucking as her orgasm crashed.

As Jen recovered, she reached around behind her and started stroking my cock. Despite having come only an hour ago, I was already regaining my erection, testimony to the power of good stimulation from a hot woman. I kept kissing the back of her neck as she got me back to full mast. Once I was there, she drew me into her pussy, and I felt the head open her, then slide deep, bottoming out on her cervix, my balls resting on her clit. I rotated my hips, getting good contact, and making her jump. She looked back at me and smiled.

"Mmmm... This is way better than fingers," she said softly.

I started to grind into Jen, pulling back and slamming my cock into her, then holding it so my balls pressed against her clit, and ground into her. She now had her hands flat against the wall, and was pushing her hips into me aggressively. She was whimpering as I pounded her, and I knew it wouldn't take long for her to come again.

I gently bit her neck from behind. "You sure you want me to come inside you?? I heard you before." I massaged her left tit.

"Yes," Jen mewed. "I want your come." She ground her pussy into me as I thrust forward. "I want it deep...aahhhhh!!" Jen lost her train of thought as my cock bottomed out in her.

I bit her neck, raising the volume on Jen's cry. "I'm going to flood your womb." I slammed into her hard. She let out a yelp, pushing her ass into me, my cock engulfed in her pussy. "I'm going to make you a mommy again," I whispered in her ear as I nibbled her earlobe. I reached around her fully, taking both tits in my hands, squeezing them and the nipples.

Jen's hips shook and she cried out. "God, yes, come in me!! I want your hot seed!!" I pumped into her, pushing deep as she bucked and thrust against me, her orgasm rolling over her like a thunderclap.

Jen's orgasm set me off, and I started to spew while she was coming, her face buried in her left arm that was now against the wall cushioning her head. She was again in the orgasmic fog I found her in, now begging for my come even as I blew it into her. I came until my sperm was sliding down her thighs.

I leaned forward, took a nibble on her neck, and whispered in her ear as we caught our breath. "Feel my seed all over you. It's all up in you, gonna make you pregnant-pregnant with my baby. Make you a mom again at almost 45."

12