Oh Jimmy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He interrupted her as he leaned forward closer to her. "Kim, it's ok. I'm fine and I don't want you torturing yourself over this. It is what it is." She looked back into his eyes as he said this. "I'm just glad I can get to know her, and I'm home with you even if it's just a few days."

She inhaled a deep breath and as she let it out, she asked him, "So you are going back to Virginia?"

Without hesitation he replied. "Kim you know I am still in the military. I can't just stay here because we don't want to be apart."

"I know, I know." She said as she felt the tears trying to come back.

He pulled her in closer, "That is unless you want to go with me?"

She smiled at him, studying if he was being serious. "Really? You wouldn't mind your old sister and her brat daughter coming there with you?"

He chuckled and leaned in and kissed her on the cheek. He seen her blush slightly, "I wouldn't have offered if I wasn't serious."

"I love you Jimmy Granger, so much." She then leaned in and kissed him right on the lips, lingering longer then a sister should. When she pulled back, she seen his eyes glazed over. She immediately stood up from the bed and as if nothing just happened between them asked him, "What will we do with this house?"

Confused Jimmy sat there wondering if he did something wrong as he spoke, "I figure we would sell it and split it down the middle. We could sell the truck and mom's old VW, as well as the furniture." She was staring at him not showing any emotion. "That is, if you want that."

She nodded her head and asked him, "When do we leave?"

He grinned and told her, "You can come out when you want. I'm going back at the end of the week. I have some training on Monday morning."

She stood there looking like she was adding something in her head and said, "You think we could go with you then. We could always have the Chamberlin's sell everything since they are real estate agents and our friends."

"I can make the calls tomorrow." She smiled, "I will also get your tickets tomorrow."

She turned around and started for the door. "Jimmy, get some sleep we have a long day tomorrow."

He sheepishly grinned saying, "You're the one that came in here remember." She acknowledged him with a knowing look, turned and left the same as she came in. Jimmy sighed, he loved his sister so much, but he wouldn't be able to explain on base about who she or his niece really were. He decided that some things could wait until the next day, slid back under the covers and dozed off. He hoped Lindsey had the same enthusiasm as Kim did.

******

Three months later, Jimmy is sitting in the backyard of his new house off base. He had to upgrade from his two-bedroom townhome and decided to use the money he received from the sale of his parent's house to finally buy a home. His entire life was about the Navy and the past few months had started to change his attitude; he felt there was more to life then the military. Retirement even crept into his head which never was a consideration before. He and Kim hadn't had any time to talk intimately since the move and he knew she hated him being away and on base most of the time. Lindsey had been moody as well the last week or so, and he had no idea why, but he never asked.

Kim was in her room looking out the window at her brother. He was still fit and very handsome to her. These were the times she wished she could climb on top of him and ride him until they orgasmed together. She missed the touch of a man, especially his. As she stood at the window, her memories went back to that fateful night almost nineteen years ago, when he made love to her the one and only time in their lives. She remembered how sweet and gentle he was, and how it felt to have him inside her. Her left hand went from her face, to her breast and downward into her jeans. As her fingers danced across the lacy material of her panties, she noticed how wet she had become. She was about to move her take off her jeans when she heard someone approaching her bedroom. She immediately took her hand out of her pants before Lindsey appeared at her doorway.

Lindsey could smell her mother's arousal and knew her mother was looking out at Jimmy. "Hey mom?" Kim turned her head to look at her daughter, her left hand behind her back to hide the glistening juices on her fingers. "Sorry for interrupting, but I wanted to ask you something."

Kim looked very red in the face as she went to her bed and sat down, patting beside her to indicate she wanted Lindsey to sit. "You can ask me anything, you know I don't mind."

"When did you know you were in love with Uncle Jimmy?" Lindsey asked in a sultry voice as her hand moved up to the collar of her shirt.

Kim was shocked at her daughters' question and looked at her with furrowed eyebrows. "Lindsey you know we are brother and sister; we have loved each other since I can remember. Siblings; family love each other like I love you."

Lindsey laughed at her mom, "Mom, I'm not stupid. When I was younger and daddy was gone at nights, I could hear you masturbating yelling Uncle Jimmy's name." Kim's jaw dropped as her daughter revealed she had heard her pleasuring herself and saying her brothers name. Kim always fantasized about Jimmy, even when Larry would climb on top of her.

"Number one, don't sneak on your mom like that. Secondly it wasn't your uncle I was fantasizing about; it was a boy I knew in school." Kim hoped that her lie to her daughter would suffice.

Again, Lyndsey laughed and moved closer to her mother. "Mom it's ok, really. I think Uncle Jimmy is hot too. Just admit it and we can move on."

Kim was astonished at her daughter's confession. She wanted to tell her that her brother was her real father, "You can't think of your uncle that way Lindsey. Don't follow in your mother's footsteps, you will never be able to turn the clock backwards."

Lindsey was perplexed and asked, "What do you mean mom? It's not like I'm going to have sex... wait a minute, you and Uncle Jimmy?" Her hand going over her mouth as she gasped. "Mom, tell me now, I have to know." Kim just lowered her head and nodded. Lindsey leaned over and hugged her mother tightly.

Kim whispered in her daughter's ear, "Not a word to anyone, understand?" She could feel her daughters head nodding as she returned the hug.

Lindsey let go and sat there looking at her mother. "On one condition mom, tell me everything." Kim nodded and told her daughter to close the door.

That afternoon, both women were being odd as they giggled around Jimmy, and he caught Lindsey checking him out. He sat in the living room watching his favorite show but strained to hear what they were saying in the next room. An hour had passed, and he heard Lyndsey climbing the stairs to her bedroom sharing pleasantries with her mother. Jimmy looked over his shoulder and seen Lindsey looking back at him while going up the steps. Was it his imagination or did she sway her hips more than usual? He shook his head, turning back toward the TV, frustrated as he felt his cock start to stir. That's when he felt a presence behind him. A soft voice spoke, "Is that because of me or my daughter Jimmy?"

He turned his head seeing his sister standing there looking sexy in a robe that showed her cleavage. "Uhm...what you talking about Kim?" As if he didn't know what she was thinking.

Kim came around the couch and sat very close to him. Her legs looked smooth and inviting below the robe. She put her hand on his chest and looked in his eyes as she let it fall downward onto his hardened member. She giggled, "Jimmy is this all for me?" He didn't have to say anything as she recognized the lust in his eyes.

Her fingers were nimble as she slowly pulled his sweats and boxers down to expose his cock. He moaned as she took his member in her hand and slowly stroked. Her other hand untied her robe, and with a shrug of her shoulders, it fell to the couch. Jimmy looked at her body for the first time in nineteen years, lusting after her like so many years ago. Her breasts were about a cup bigger than he remembered, and she had a small belly, but her pussy was the same as before. It was glistening with her juices as she climbed on top of his lap and lowered herself onto him.

He grabbed her hips and leaned forward to kiss her deeply. She started to rub herself back and forth, his cock sliding in further as she did. Her head went back as she let out a moan already feeling her release in her depths. Jimmy leaned down and kissed her breasts as she held his head tighter into her bosom. Her nipples were hard as diamonds as he pulled them with his lips.

She quickened her movements as her breathing became rapid. Jimmy reached down with one of his hands and started to rub her clit. Her hands grabbed onto his shoulders and her nails dug into his skin. Her pussy was still tight, and he felt his balls rising. "I'm close... Jimmy cum... with me." She let out through her pants. Jimmy started to meet her thrusts now as their rhythm was undeniably getting them closer to orgasm.

All Jimmy could hear was the sounds of her wetness and his balls slapping against her ass. "Oh... Gawd Kim, " he cried out as her insides tightened on his cock. She stiffened up and rubbed against his pubic bone as she felt her orgasm nearing. She knew he was close, feeling him becoming larger inside her.

"Yes Jimmy, yes." She kept uttering as they both orgasmed together. She felt his seed erupt deep within the walls of her cervix, but she kept riding him as her orgasm now became two. Exhausted she fell against him, her head on his chest. She felt their combined juices running down onto his deflated cock. Catching her breath, she mumbled, "You feel so good inside me Jimmy."

Rubbing her back down to her ass he replied, "It's like we fit together baby sis." She looked into his eyes and kissed him. She then laid her head back onto his chest and closed her eyes, as she felt his cock finally plop out of her moist pussy. Jimmy held her tightly while closing his eyes. She raised herself off him, grabbed her robe, sliding it over her body. "I'm tired baby, let's go to bed."

He let her go upstairs as he sat there wondering if they could make a life together. How would Lindsey feel, or would she ever understand. He rubbed his face in his hands and pulled his boxers back on. He felt the dry juices from their love making matting his pubes as he stood up. He used the downstairs bathroom then climbed the stairs. When he walked into her bedroom, he found Kim laying there naked but sleeping. Her robe laying on the floor beside her and a smile on her face. He climbed in beside her pulling the covers over their bodies and fell asleep beside her. Dreams came to him throughout the night. Most were erotic ones where he was bedding both his sister and niece. He even dreamt that Lindsey had secretly watched them, playing with herself as she did.

The next morning, he woke up feeling around him, but her bed was empty beside him. He rubbed his eyes, thinking about last night. His cock stood at attention again, and he decided he needed to take a cold shower. He was afraid Lindsey might see it; he quietly made his way downstairs to the master bath. As he stood in the shower letting the water cascade down his body, he thought about how much Lindsey looked like her mom but also had some features of him. He shook his head and said to himself that he was just being crazy.

After getting dressed he walked into the kitchen, and he noticed Lindsey in just a t-shirt and panties dancing around the kitchen with earphones in her ears. He was ashamed of himself because all he could do was watch. Her hips were gyrating to a song playing, making her ass bounce slightly. She turned to her side and he seen her breasts uninhabitably bouncing threatening to escape the confines of her shirt. He was glad that he had a long shirt covering his bulge inside his jeans.

Lindsey turned toward him and opened her eyes seeing him staring at her. She smiled as she took out her headphones. "Uncle Jimmy! How long you been standing there?"

Stammering with his words he replied, "Just a minute or two. So... sorry I didn't mean to frighten you."

She walked toward him, her long legs hypnotizing him as he seen her muscular legs flexing with each step. He ran his eyes from her toes to her breasts swaying inside her shirt. When she stood in front of him, she reached out and with one finger lifted his chin. "Naughty Jimmy. My eyes are up here" She made a gesture with two fingers indicating where her eyes were.

"Wh... where's your mom." He asked as he felt his face turn ashen from embarrassment.

She smirked at him, "Last time I saw her she was walking out the door humming to herself. She sure seemed happy this morning. You know anything about that Uncle Jimmy?" Her eyebrow raising up as her teeth bit her lower lip.

He stuttered a bit when he replied. "Why would you... What makes you think I know?" She just smiled and chuckled and walked past him up the stairs as she left him there. The only thing that snapped him out of his trance was the sound of her bedroom door closing.

******

Jimmy and Kim were now sleeping together quite frequently. Lindsey knew what was going on because the walls were thin enough to hear her cries of passion. Running her hand across her clit, she had cum alongside her mother as she heard Jimmy fucking her. She wondered how big his cock was, what positions they were in, and if he loved going down on her mother. She knew it was very taboo and against the law. They were siblings, but she had never seen her mother happier. That's when she decided that if mom can do it, why can't she. She smiled mischievously and thought about her uncle again as her fingers went back to her mound.

A few weeks had passed when one day, Jimmy was at the base barking at recruits during drills when he was interrupted by his lieutenant. He whispered into Jimmy's ear, and the color faded from Jimmy's face. Jimmy ran as fast as he could toward his car in the parking lot, going as fast as he could toward his house. He was stopped about half a block from his driveway. He could see what the Captain had said the truth as police cars lined up down the street, and an ambulance just sitting in his driveway. He parked the car, not bothering to shut his door as he ran toward his house. A police officer stopped him telling him that he couldn't cross the tape. That's when he heard Lindsey cry out, "Uncle Jimmy!"

As the officer turned his head, Jimmy flew under the tape and ran to his niece who was crying uncontrollably. He looked at the front of his house and seen Larry in handcuffs sitting on the porch. He looked past Larry and seen a pair of feet sticking out just past the door. Jimmy had barely cried when Bobby died, and he didn't remember crying for his dad or when mom died. This was different; she was the love of his life as he sobbed along with his niece. A detective came over to them and as he talked, Jimmy was trying to listen. He felt numb as he learned of what happened. He wondered how Larry tracked her down to do this. After all, he was only after the money she received from the sell of her mother's house, he didn't need to kill her.

*********

A month had gone by since losing his sister. He and Lindsey decided to move again, sold the house and was renting a townhome near the base. After Kim was killed, an attorney had called them and let Jimmy know he was her beneficiary for her life insurance. His first thought was it was his niece's money, so he put it in a savings account without telling her. Jimmy was overprotective, and she understood he was only looking after her wellbeing. He went back to the base and put his papers in for retirement. He had been serving since he was eighteen, and he needed to be there full time for Lindsey. Kim told him a long time ago that her daughter was special, and she wanted him to get to know her better. He had kept his promise and learned a great deal over the years. She had not dated since they moved to Little Creek, and Kim was worried about that. Jimmy just told her she was being a typical teenager not wanting to get out in a new town, especially a military town.

Lindsey was in her room one evening thinking about her mom and wanting to be close to someone. She felt she needed a touch or even words of comfort to take away her thoughts. She noticed her uncle passing her door while retreating to his bedroom. She listened for about ten minutes and heard his shower running and when she heard the shower stop; waited before she padded down the hall and softly opened his door.

To her surprise he was laying on the bed with just a towel around his waist. Jimmy hadn't noticed her entering his room or closing the door behind her. He was thinking about Kim and Lindsey. Lindsey was a younger version of her mother, so every time he looked at her it felt like he was back on that fateful night looking at his little sister as a woman. He thought about how Kim's body had changed a bit, but she had remained fit. Her breasts were bigger, and her hips were a little wider now, but she was still sexy. Lindsey approached the bed, her sole purpose was to come and talk to her Uncle, but now she wanted to touch him. His bulge looked bigger than her ex-boyfriends and she could feel how wet she was as she stood beside him; her glare not leaving his waist as she noticed the head of his cock peaking out through the top of the towel. She reached down and put her hand over it, and Jimmy gasped, opening his eyes looking at his niece leaning over him.

"Lindsey! What the hell..." She made a shush sound and put her other hand over his mouth.

She looked at him with a smirk as her bottom lip was being attacked by her teeth. "Please, I need to feel your touch." She then pulled the towel away from him, revealing his engorged member. She didn't hesitate, taking her hand off his cock and quickly replacing it with her mouth. She made a low gruntle moan as she engulfed his cock, trying to take his entire length. Jimmy was lost in the sensation of his niece's boldness and lost all willpower to stop what she was doing. He closed his eyes and gripped her locks from her head and started to pull her more onto his cock.

She made some sounds he never heard before and looked down as she had tears in her eyes. He let his hands fall from her hair as she plopped him out of her mouth, she smiled at him. "No wonder mom was in love with you." With that she put him back in her mouth as she climbed onto the bed between his thighs. Jimmy's mind was reeling as the sensation was overwhelming him. He knew he wasn't going to last with this vixen giving him all she had.

Her head bobbed faster as both of her hands were caressing his shaft and balls. She heard him let out a low moan for obvious reasons. Drool was leaking out of the corners of her mouth as she made his cock glisten in the light with each bob. She would take it out and slap it against her tongue telling him to cum for her. "I want to taste you, please cum for in my mouth."

He couldn't take it anymore as his balls raised up and his member became engorged in her mouth. She started to bob her head faster and with her hand at the base, she stroked him with each movement. She knew he was going to blow in her mouth any second and looked upward into his eyes as she felt the sensation deep in her belly. She felt an orgasm coming for her too as she loved to suck cock. She doubled her efforts and Jimmy raised his hips off the bed as his release jetted in her mouth. She swallowed the first spurt and then felt herself start to shake as she orgasmed. She swallowed all his seed, and then licked him clean. She rested her head on his thigh as she struggled to catch her breath. Her hands rubbing up and down his body as Jimmy rubbed her head.