Oh, Mommy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maria24
Maria24
662 Followers

"You call that cold, you dumb whore?" Tyron's loud, demanding voice rattled through the walls. "Here, why don't you try it and tell me?"

David, furious and curious, crawled down the stairs (like he did as a young child, when he heard his parents arguing) and peeked at the living room through the railing, trying desperately to remain in the shadows, unseen.

Evelyn was on her knees staring obediently, and adoringly, at Tyron, who poured the beer down on his rock-hard shaft. Then, he grabbed Evelyn by the hair and made her take him down her throat, while the rest of his crew—seven tall, muscular, young men—cheered on.

"Does that feel cold to you, bitch?" Tyron demanded.

"No," Evelyn gasped for air. "I'm sorry, I'm..."

"Fuck your apology," Tyron barked. "Just use your mouth to make up for your incompetence. And make sure you do a fine good job, or else."

"Yo, man!" Daryl exclaimed with a chuckle. "Look who's here! Little tiny-dick is here for round two!"

"Come on down, tiny-dick!" Tyron gestured vividly. "We're about to start; you don't want to miss the show, do you now?"

David's heart drowned as he watched, through the railway, his mom choking on Tyron's huge meat. He did not move a muscle, childishly hoping he'd somehow vanish into thin air. Suddenly, Daryl grabbed him from the collar of his shirt and pushed him down the stairs.

"Don't be scared, tiny-dick," Daryl yanked him up on his feet and straightened his shirt with hard pats. "It's not your ass we're going to fuck; although, I'm sure you'd love it!"

"Fuck that little shit, man," Malcolm interjected and moved toward Evelyn, grabbing and twisting her breasts. "I want this used-up milf cunt, man! Who cares about little tiny-dick here? He's fucking worthless."

"Don't talk to tiny-dick like this, man," Daryl protested. "He's just a little pervert, who gets off watching his sweet mommy being a black cock slut; let's do a good deed, man, and give him exactly what he wants."

"Fine by me," Malcolm shrugged, then pulled Evelyn up to her feet, lining her ass up to his crotch.

David looked at his mom in fascination, as she was bent over between the two robust men, wearing silver high-heels and a black strapless dress; the man behind her shoved his cock in her pussy without any foreplay and began thrusting hard and long.

Evelyn squirmed, as she was spit-roasted; David wiped the sweat off his forehead, fighting with his urge to reach down to his own cock.

"Feel free to jerk off, tiny-dick," Daryl tapped him on the shoulder. "We both know that's all the action you'll ever get in your life. Don't fight it."

David threw a hateful glance to Daryl, who was still grinning widely.

"Oh," Daryl chuckled, "are you going to punch me, tiny-dick? Here, give me your best fucking shot!" He prompted him laughingly, crouching to David's height and pointing at his jaw. "Fucking pussy," Daryl dismissed him with another cruel chuckle, when David remained petrified, staring at the floor.

Daryl slapped, hard, David on the back—forcing all air out of David's lungs—then moved swiftly towards Evelyn.

"Keep your eyes focused on me, tiny-dick," Daryl instructed David harshly, then gave a few hard slaps on Evelyn's ass.

She squirmed once more, her muscles tightening.

"Slap her again, man," Malcolm told Daryl. "You make her tight!"

"Sure thing, dude," Daryl grinned, then slapped Evelyn several more times, reddening both her ass cheeks.

"Don't you dare use your teeth," Tyron warned her, then pulled out of her mouth. "Shit, the bitch nearly bit King Cobra in half!"

"Sorry, man," Daryl said, his grin widening.

"Slap her some more, man; she needs to learn to take pain, without trying to bite off the dick that feeds her."

Evelyn shrieked, as all three men spanked her ass, her back, her breasts; in the meantime, Malcolm kept going strong, burying his thick shaft inside of her, stretching her out.

"See that, tiny-dick?" Daryl said. "Your mommy is a nasty whore! She loves it rough, tiny-dick! Here, let me show you!"

Evelyn wrapped her legs around Malcolm's waist, when he picked her up; she screamed when he shoved his steel-hard rod inside her once more.

"Brace yourself, bitch," Daryl warned her a second before he buried his shaft in her ass.

She let out another stentorian howl; both men pounded her away, the sound of their balls slapping against her wet holes filling up the house. Evelyn's body shook under their thrusts; she leaned back, her arm around Daryl's neck for balance, and he kissed her fiercely on the lips, sucking on her tongue.

"Are you watching, tiny-dick?" Daryl said emphatically. "That's how you fuck an insatiable slut! That's the only way your mommy comes, tiny-dick; with two monster black cocks in both holes!"

"I need a fucking breather, I don't want to come so early, man," Malcolm said and pulled out; instantly, someone else eagerly replaced him.

Soon thereafter, Evelyn was on the floor, on all fours; someone was underneath her, pounding her cunt, two guys were taking turns with her mouth, and someone behind her banged away her ass.

"What a sight, huh, tiny-dick?" Daryl put his arm around David's shoulders.

David did not respond; he stared astounded at his mom being fucked airtight, when a second monster cock was shoved in her ass; Evelyn was flushed and her eyes beamed with intense joy and pleasure, as five cocks were having their way with her.

"What a fucking whore, huh?" Daryl continued the teasing. "Fitting two cocks in her ass and one in the cunt; damn it, even the cheerleaders can't do that! And your mom is willing to do anything, tiny-dick.

"She's really the perfect slut for our team, you know; raising the morale of the team, helping us relax after a long day of training. The coach's thinking about making her the unofficial mascot of the team, too...let her greet the new players.

"And I'm sure she'll love it, too, tiny-dick; hell, maybe we'll let you come down and watch, too. Being nice and all, you know. It's important," Daryl laughed.

Then, suddenly, he jerked David's sweatpants down; he guffawed, when he saw his hard cock. David crossed his hands over his junk, his face quickly turning crimson.

"Shit, man!" Daryl slapped his thigh, amid his guffawing. "That thing wouldn't satisfy a teddy bear, let alone a woman! No wonder you get off watching your mom getting banged by real men, with real cocks!" He lifted his steel-hard shaft utterly eclipsing David's member. "Don't worry, though, tiny-dick; I'm sure one day you'll find someone desperate enough to settle even with that needle you call a cock!

"Now, watch and...well, not learn, it's no use to you anyway, but...enjoy!"

Daryl joined the rest of the crew, who had all surrounded Evelyn, taking turns with all her holes; cocks were shoved in all her holes stretching her out widely. She panted heavily, on occasion letting out prolonged orgasmic screams; David remained frozen, watching his mother being tossed around between the eight men like a piece of meat, as the guys guffawed, called her names, and gave each other high-fives.

David helplessly watched his mother getting banged mercilessly by his bullies; eventually, he gave up and stroked his penis, enraptured by the sight of his mother on all fours with two cocks in her pussy and one in the ass, sucking on two throbbing meats simultaneously.

Finally, the guys lifted her up to her knees and all together began stroking their meats, while his mom played with her cunt furiously, her mouth wide open and tongue thirstily sticking out.

Shower time and David looked on, in both fascination and disgust, as his mother's face and upper body rapidly got drenchd in loads of thick, hot cum; Evelyn continued playing with her pussy, fingering herself fast and hard, while moaning loudly every time a load of cum landed on her skin, or tongue.

"There you go, slut," Tyron exclaimed exhausted, and with pride.

"See that, tiny-dick?" Daryl addressed David, who remained silent. "Your mommy's branded, too; a black cock cumslut, eager to please us anyway we want to!"

They all laughed harshly, when David blushed vividly, his pale face quickly turning bright red.

"Are you embarrassed, tiny-dick?" One of the guys said amid his guffawing. "You should be proud of your mommy, tiny-dick!"

"Maybe, we should let him watch more often, guys," Jack added. "He definitely enjoyed the show! Look at his pants!"

They all glared at the large wet spot on David's sweatpants; he looked down too and noticed the results of his having come, when the first man shot his load on his mom's face. He wished a sinkhole would open under his feet and swallow him down to the Earth's core; yet, he couldn't help but feel relief over his ejaculation, as well as a weird sense of satisfaction after having seen...

His thoughts were brutally interrupted by Daryl, who clapped him hard on the shoulder. "Well, tiny-dick," Daryl said, still chuckling, "you should really be proud of your mom; not many sluts can take so much black meat and still be ready for more!

"Look at her, tiny-dick!" He prompted him forcefully. "The bitch's still in heat, even though her cunt is more stretched out and gaped than it was when she gave birth to your sorry ass!

"I tell you, tiny-dick, not even the cheerleaders, who are fifteen years younger, can take all this dick and still beg for more!"

"Alright, guys," Tyron said agitatedly, "we better get a move on! The party's already started, and we don't want the rich kids getting all the good pussy!"

"Don't worry, slut," Daryl said and patted Evelyn's head, "we'll be back soon enough; get some rest, you're going to need it! Bye-bye, tiny-dick!"

They left hurriedly and the engines of their cars soared through the dark, silent night; Evelyn remained on her knees, cum dripping down on the floor.

"Are you...okay?" David said, clearing his throat, as he knelt beside his mom.

"I'm more than just okay, honey," she reassured him, staring at him with glazed eyes. "You really did come watching me, huh?" She winked and he instantly lowered his head. "It's okay, baby," she patted him on the shoulder. "It's fine; actually...it's kind of hot."

He raised his eyes in befuddlement.

"What?" She shrugged. "You obviously thought it was hot; watching your mom being ravished by all these guys. Why shouldn't I find it hot, having my son watching me being a depraved slut?"

"It's not...right, mom," David protested, albeit weakly. "It shouldn't be, it..."

She quickly shushed him; "don't let it bother you. Why should it be wrong, as long as we both enjoy it, huh?"

"I don't know...maybe, you're right..." He admitted, eventually.

"That's my boy," she kissed him softly on the cheek, then got up to her feet. "Now, mommy's going to take a shower. Would you care to join me, baby?"

"I don't..."

"Don't be like that, baby," she grabbed him and planted a long, wet kiss on his lips. "You're going to love it, I promise. Besides, mommy needs some help with having all this cum scrubbed off of her; they may come back after that party they went to, and I can't be covered in dried up jizz, can I now, baby?"

Maria24
Maria24
662 Followers
12