Oh No!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You were barely out of sight when another car pulled up to the curb. I was thinking about the routine again and didn’t notice the driver or the type of car it was or anything. I strolled over to the window and it rolled down, the inside of the car was quite dark and was only lit by the dashboard lights. I leaned in and said to the dark shape inside in my seductive voice.

“Hey sugar, looking for a date?” The man inside in a voice I should have recognized if I hadn’t been so excited and into the act then said to me.

“Yes I am, how much?” The voice was deep and seemed quite pleasant but it still did not register with me. So I remembered what to say and in a sexy little drawl said.

“Now you wouldn’t be a cop would you?” He assured me he wasn’t so I then said.

“Show me something that a cop couldn’t show me.”

He then said he would if I would. So I waited for him to reveal his cock to me. I was really getting into this part then. He turned on a small light that lit-up his crotch, I think it was the map light. He was a bit heavy and was wearing dark brown pants. He opened them up and pulled out his semi-hard cock. It was about the size of your cock but it had a rounder head and was so pink it was almost white in color. I don’t know why but I then in an impulse, perhaps to really turn us on, lifted my dress and showed him my pussy. He then said to me as I was pulling down my dress.

“How much?” It still did not dawn on me who he was and I was really playing the part of a whore now so I said.

“$75 for a blow job and $200 for straight or ½ and ½.” He then turned on the interior light and it was Chuck Hassek, the business manager from work. I was so shocked I just stood there. “Oh, my God! Mr. Hassek!” I exclaimed. He then unlocked the door and commanded.

“Get in the car Jan.”

I stood there for another few seconds and then I opened the door. The car was all shiny inside and I slid onto the big bench seat and quickly shut the door. He started to pull away. I thought I had better explain myself to him. I stuttered an excuse to him.

“Mr. Hassek, it’s not what you’re thinking. I was just playing a game with my husband.”

“Okay, Jan, Sure thing. You don’t have to explain a thing to me. I guess Mr. Ames just doesn’t pay you enough to be his secretary does he?” He said to me quite condescendingly.

I just sat there for a few minutes thinking of the implication of this moment. I would lose my job if he talked to my boss and I would have no reputation at all in this town if anyone found out where I was and what I was doing. I loved and needed my job, so I tried to explain again.

“Chuck, I was just out here playing a game with my husband. He likes me to dress up and pick me up off the street. It was a game. Please, drop me off. Don’t tell anyone I pleaded.”

“Jan, we both know what you are doing out there and we both know this is not a game. You can pretend all you want but you and I both know what this is about. I only have $75 dollars and I only have time for a blow job. I have wanted to see your sexy body ever since you came to work with us. I have lusted over your legs and your ass. Gosh this will be like a dream come true.” He almost said it mockingly.

He kept driving and pulled into the rear of a dimly lit park lot behind a bar. I was shaking and felt tears in my eyes. What could I do? Chuck answered that for me as he turned on the interior lights. They were kind of low but enough for him to see me.

“Chuck, Mr. Hassek? Please let me go, Please don’t tell anyone.” I pleaded. The game was no longer fun and I knew that I was in trouble.

“Here Jan, here is the $75 dollars. I would really rather fuck you, and I will next time but I don’t have $200 on me. Now, take down your top, show me your titties, and do your business.” He ordered me.

I didn’t see anyway out of this and besides I have given my share of blowjobs to you and a few others so I figured one more won’t kill me. I pulled down my dress showing a man I worked with everyday my breasts. I don’t know if it was nerves or excitement but my nipples stood straight out. Chuck reached over and fondled my breasts and pinched my nipples.

Um…very nice. Jan you have great little nipples there. Now suck my cock.”

He was no longer nice he was now a demanding customer. I figured I could pull out his cock and suck him off and spit it into a Kleenex. I slid closer to him on the seat and he slid into the middle of the car. I felt the seat go all the way back. I reached over and unzipped his pants the rest of the way. I went to reach in to take out his cock and he said.

“No, pull them down. I want to feel you kiss my balls and don’t even think of not swallowing.” He was in control of this situation so I complied.

I undid his pants and he lifted up so I could pull them and his boxers down to his knees. He has a bit of a gut on him and I was not really turned on by his body. His body odor reached my nose. It was a manly smell of musk, sweat, and urine. His cock was now almost fully erect and it stood out from under his belly. His fingers caressed my hair as I lowered myself to his crotch. I wanted to gag. He hadn’t washed himself all day and his cock had the smell of a man that could use a shower. I hesitated and he said.

“Come on, you know what to do.”

I lowered my mouth to his cock and began to kiss and lick the head or it. I put the smell of it out of my mind and began to think of sucking your cock. I made love to his cock and balls. I kissed them, licked them and then I lowered my head onto his cock. I opened my mouth fully and took the head into my mouth.

“How nice. Who would have dreamed that I would have you sucking my cock? You little whore. If only I’d known what you did after work I would have bought you before.”

He moaned and groaned as I worked to pleasure him. I slowly took his entire cock into my mouth and began to move up and down on it. I was sucking it and licking it with my tongue. He pushed my head further down and I felt his cock enter just the entrance to my throat, just like your does. He liked that and pushed me further down onto his manhood. I felt his pubic hair in my face and I knew I had the entire thing in my mouth and throat. His free hand reached around and began stroking my butt. His finger snaking down to reach my pussy. I took my free hand and cupped his two hairy balls. I squeezed them and I felt him begin to ejaculate. His first spurt went down my throat so I attempted to pull off his cock. He held me tight and he kept pumping his cum into my throat. In three heavy spurts he was done. He relaxed and said.

“Jan, that was the best blow job I have ever had. You are good. Real good. We are going to have to try that pussy of yours next.”

I pulled my mouth off of his cock and caught my breath. I could taste and feel his cum in my mouth and tongue. I felt turned-on but ashamed as well. He thought of me as a whore and I knew I wasn’t. He pulled up his pants and I slid back across the seat from him. He started the car and drove me back towards the spot he had picked me up on Marion St.

“You are really too pretty and too good to be a street whore, you should be an escort. Have you ever thought of being with a high-class escort service? It would be safer and easier than being picked up off the street. I know of a few that would hire you.” He was being a lot friendlier now than when he first picked me up. I felt relieved but even more ashamed.

“Mr. Hassek, I am being totally honest when I tell you that I have never done this before and that I am not a whore.” I tried to be firm but I was afraid that I was coming off bitchy.

“Look Jan, you were on the street dressed as a whore. You knew the language and you knew how to determine if I was a cop or a real customer. You just charged me $75 for the best blowjob of my life. You are a whore; you just need to admit it to yourself.” He reached over and touched my leg tenderly.

“So, tell me, how long have you been doing this?” He asked in a fatherly sort of way.

“This is it; you were my very first time. It was a role play. Nothing more.”

My voice trailed off as I felt him lift my dress to examine my thighs. I was angry and what ashamed me even more was that I was horny. I had just sucked off a man for money and it turned me on in a freaky sort of way.

“Jan, I am pleased to be your first customer and I would like to enjoy that sweet, fuzzy little pussy of yours as soon as I can before it gets too worn out.” He said as he lifted my dress even higher trying to catch a glimpse of my pussy.

“That’s it Mr. Hassek, I am done, you are my first and last john. You won’t tell anyone will you?” I was now concerned that he would spread the knowledge of my hooking activity all over the office. I felt his fingers rubbing little circles on my thigh and I spread them a little.

“Jan, now that you have done it, the next time will be that much easier. Look your secret is safe with me as long as you make me your number one customer. I want to have that straight sex you offered me next week. How about we get together Wednesday after work?”

He glanced into my face as he found my pubic triangle with his finger tips. His fingers felt large and warm. I was astounded by his question. I also knew that to keep him quiet I would have to indulge his desires at least one more time. I gave him access to my pussy lips by turning my body towards him. He felt the wetness between my legs and remarked.

“You are the first pro that ever felt that wet to me.” We were turning on to Marion Street and I decided I had better give him an answer before I got out of the car.

“I will meet you on Wednesday after work but only for you and only for $200.”

I surprised myself with how quickly that came from my mouth. He then took his fingers from my pussy as he stopped the car. He held them to his nose and sniffed my scent deeply into his nostrils. He then opened his mouth and licked his fingers.

“Gosh you taste so sweet it reminds me of honey. See you Wednesday and have a profitable night.” I opened the car door to get out. I closed the door and looked all around. Slowly the car window descended and I leaned my head back into the car.

“Wear something sexy under your clothes next week. Oh, it’s our little secret, okay?”

“Okay, our secret. Goodnight, Mr. Hassek.” I pulled myself together as your car rounded the corner and then you stopped so I got in.

“Gosh honey, I am so sorry. I had no idea that one of your bosses would drive up.” I held her close and squeezed her tightly to me. I was hoping my throbbing cock would not give away my secret arousal of my wife being a whore but she felt it against her body.

“It seems that you liked this story didn’t you?” Jan grinned at me. I had to grin back she had caught me. She seemed to pick up the on the right thing to say right then.

“Hey mister, you want to take me out?” She asked with her hooker voice. She then stood up and took the same pose as she did when she stood on Marion St.

“How much?” I asked as I reached to pull her towards me. She then danced away as she had previously and replied.

“$75 for a blow job and $200 for all night.”

What could I do? I had no choice, I handed her $200. She took the money and stripped her dress off over her head. I crawled over to her on my hands and knees and began sniffing and kissing her very aroused pussy. She fell back onto the bed and my tongue enjoyed the wet feast between her legs. It was the evidence of her lengthy arousal but the taste was sweet as sugar. She came when my tongue touched her clit. I kept licking it and nuzzling it until she could handle no more of my oral ministrations and pulled me onto her waiting body. My very hard cock slipped easily into her very wet and wide open pussy. I would like to say I brought her to four screaming orgasm before I came but I didn’t. I came after three quick but deep pumps into her slippery little love hole. It was money well spent.

12