Oh, NO! Ch. 01

Story Info
On a travel, I met a pretty girl.
4.4k words
4.51
11.4k
8
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,216 Followers

Father was my role model. He was a sergeant in one of the largest army camps in the south. His task was to receive the recruits and teach them the ropes. A manly man who used tiring drills to get the new boys in boot camp to be highly disciplined soldiers. At 6'3" and 200 pounds, he was an imposing figure, and the soldiers feared him.

At home, he was no different; He insisted that everything would be his way. Mom was much softer and more accommodating. Once I complained to her about him being too strict, she smiled, "Honey, that's your father. He wants what's good for you. I suggest you do as he tells you, and when he is not around, think for yourself." I wasn't sure what she meant, but I gave in to his demands.

One of his favorite talking subjects was gays in the military. He hated them and the whole concept of having them as recruits. "They'll never be strong enough to fight for their country. Not physically or mentally. They are too emotional and... faggots! Serving with a guy who ogles your cock in the shower is a disgrace."

When I was a senior in high school, I was 6'1", 170 pounds of pure muscle. I was on our football team. I had great success with girls. By the time I was 19, I had bedded five different girls, not necessarily always one at a time... I was told girls were attracted to me because of my physique, my square jaw, which reminded them of a Marvel hero, and my toughness. Like Dad, I enjoyed the company of pretty girls and rough guys. I detested anybody who I heard was a cocksucker homo.

...

Toward the end of the school year, my best friend, Benny, and I planned to go on a trip to Brazil. Neither of us spoke Portuguese, so we registered for one of the tour packages. Everything went according to plan, and we liked the itinerary. Unfortunately, three days before our flight, Benny became very sick. It wasn't a life endangering sickness but prevented him from going. The whole trip was non-refundable, and I reluctantly flew without him. During the flight, I was depressed being on a journey without a mate, but later decided to make the best of it; who knows, I might meet an interesting person on the trip.

I landed in Rio De Janeiro and met our group. There were five couples, and the rest were unattached - Four men and three women. We were taken to a hotel nearby and assembled for instructions, followed by a light meal. When the food was served, I inspected our group, especially the women. One of the women was too old, another was ugly, but the third was pretty. And I mean real beauty. Her dark shoulder-high hair was shiny, the button-nose cute, luscious lips and big eyes made her face very attractive. She was about my age, 5'7", 140 pounds, with long, shapely legs and a nice set of breasts that poked through her tee shirt.

I wondered how friendly the young chick was and what would be my chances to befriend her, noticing two other unattached young guys gazing in her direction, too. As we were eating, I peeked at her several times, and once our eyes met. I smiled at her, and she smiled back.

Later, we went to our rooms. My room was simple but clean and comfortable. The plan was to arrange our stuff, rest for a couple of hours, and then go on a shuttle to town.

I left the room ten minutes early and waited in the lobby. The pretty girl appeared on time and sat on a couch farther than others. I took the opportunity to introduce myself, "Hi, I am from the USA. My name is Sherwood. I see you are alone on this trip and wondered if I could join you."

She grinned, "Nice to meet you. My name is Sam. My father is American, and my mother is Brazilian. I've spent many years in California and decided to explore the country of my heritage. Mom was supposed to join me but had to care for my ailing grandpa so I travel alone."

"Sam, I believe in fate. Perhaps we were destined to keep each other company."

Her soft voice was soothing, "Sherwood, you don't know much about me. However, you look like a nice guy. Let's see..."

The shuttle driver announced we were leaving. Sam and I sat together on the bus. I found out she was 20 and finished her first year at UCLA, majoring in arts. I didn't know much about arts, or UCLA for that matter. As a guy who spent his whole life in Georgia, thinking mostly about the army and sports, chatting with her felt weird initially but became much better when we moved to subjects like traveling and college life. I liked her soft tone - It was very feminine...

We walked together along the famous beaches, Ipanema and Copacabana. It was a sunny day. We didn't have swimsuits and strolled, watching the young guys playing soccer and volleyball, the coconut vendors, and the vibrant atmosphere.

We hardly noticed the time and almost missed our ride.

When we were already on the bus, Sam chuckled, "We barely made it on time. It was your fault."

I looked at her quizzingly, and she continued, "You are such an interesting guy; I forgot to look at my watch."

I smiled, "Thank you. I like your company too. It was fun talking to you, and... I think you are a pretty girl."

Sam laughed, "Thank you, sir."

...

We met again at dinner time and sat together. It was a rodizio-style meal, and waiters moved between the tables, serving small portions of meats. Everything else was buffet-style on tables around the corner.

After choosing the meats, we went to check the rest. I followed Sam. Her short dress revealed beautiful legs and an eye-catching ass that swayed seductively as she glided toward the table. My eyes were glued to her breathtaking body. What an attractive girl! Was I lucky or what?!... At the bar, we tasted local red wine. Sam admitted she preferred white over red despite the notion that red wine was better suited to pair with red meat. I brought a bottle of white wine and continued chatting. The dinner was delicious, and the company - fun. By the time we finished, most of the guests had left. I tried to stand up and felt dizzy. The long flight, the bright sun on the beach without a hat, and too much alcohol were overwhelming. Surprisingly, Sam had no trouble walking while I wobbled toward my room.

When we reached her room, Sam looked at me and asked if I was interested in a nightcap. Of course, I wanted!...

She turned on the coffee machine and went to the bathroom. I waited for her, hoping my lightheadedness would resolve. It didn't. Sam exited wearing a long robe. She smiled, "I feel so much better now."

She ignored the coffee and sat by me on the sofa. Sam smelled wonderful. Apparently, she put on perfume. I said, "I loove youur perfume."

She had a lovely laugh, "Sherwood. I like you too." Next, she moved closer to me and leaned her head on my shoulder. The front of her robe separated from her body, and I saw her creamy breasts with all their glory! My cock began engorging.

I whispered, "Sam, I liike youuu."

She glanced at me, "I liked you from the first moment you talked to me." Her hand caressed my thigh.

I said, "Youu are veery sexy in thiis roobe."

She smirked, "Do you like the robe or what you can see underneath it?"

"Both."

"Sherwood, if you ask nicely, you can touch..."

"Pleease, may II touuch youuur tits?"

"Yes, you can." She took my hand and inserted it inside the robe. Her firm breast was smooth and warm. It felt fantastic. I touched her rubbery nipple. It was already hard. I had the urge to suck it and stared at her with pleading eyes.

She smiled, and let her robe slip on the sofa. Her chest was now exposed to my eyes. It was perfect! The two perky tits demanded my attention, and I planned to abide. As my face moved toward these beauties, I felt her palm caressing the bulge in my pants.

She whispered, "You like my body, don't you?"

"I loove itt."

Her hand fumbled with my zipper until she freed it. Her palm began bobbing slowly. Sucking her sweet nipple felt like a dream. I knew I was under the influence, but everything was so real!

After a few moments of milking her boob, Sam whispered, "Sherwood, I want to taste your magnificent tool. However, if I do that, your mouth won't reach my tits. We can compromise; I'll suck your penis and let you suck on my fingers."

Having her give me oral sounded like a terrific idea. "Sam, I loove whaat you are saaying."

Subsequently, she knelt between my thighs, inserted two fingers in my mouth, and began giving me a gentle BJ. Her hot mouth felt amazing, and I liked sucking on her fingers. Her pace did not increase, and it seemed like she was trying to keep my arousal on low flame.

Then her lips disengaged from my aching erect cock, and she mumbled, "Dear Sherwood, I want us to try 69. I think both of us will enjoy the sucking better."

She helped me stand up, undressed me, gave one more loving suck to my raging rod, and pushed me to her bed. She reinserted two fingers into my mouth and said, "Good boy. Suck them nice and slow."

I did as she asked. She giggled, "I love sucking your dick. You like sucking too, right?"

I was too horny to think and too dizzy to argue; I just nodded.

She whispered, "Sherwood, I have a treat for you. Yes, I am going to suck you and swallow your cum, like you wish. And you will be a nice boy and give me a nice oral too. OK?"

I nodded my head.

She insisted, "Not like that. I want you to say it - Sam, I want to suck you too!"

"Saam, IIi waant to suuck yoou."

She sat near my head, and her hand found my stiffy. She enveloped it with her soft palm, and as I ogled her pretty protruding tits, she slowly lowered my head toward her covered groin.

With her other hand, she disrobed and reinserted two fingers into my mouth. I didn't think twice and sucked on them greedily. She mumbled, "Sherwood, before I suck you senseless, I want you to taste your treat." Next, she removed her fingers and filled my mouth with a velvety-skinned, larger, harder thing. "Suck on it, baby!"

I couldn't think straight. IT felt weird but not unpleasant, like an adult-size pacifier, but much harder. As I was trying to think what it was, her lips wrapped my cock, and her mouth started milking me. My thoughts turned to my growing pecker and the need to ejaculate.

The foreign object was warm, and I liked how it felt in my mouth. I sucked on the pacifier, sensing it growing further, slightly jolting, and I thought it felt almost like a real dick.

As I was about to erupt, my muscles clenched, my breathing increased, and I struggled to growl around my pacifier. Seconds later, my cock began pouring spunk into Sam's receptive mouth. During my massive orgasm, I sucked harder, and then my pacifier started pulsating, ejecting ropes of slimy stuff into my mouth. I wasn't ready and tried to back off, but Sam's thighs kept my head locked, and I had to swallow everything in order to avoid choking.

Sam freed my head soon after, and I rolled to the side, trying to catch my breath. She turned around and French-kissed me. I could taste my seed in her mouth. The kiss lasted a long moment.

Then Sam gazed at me, "You were awesome. I loved sucking you. And your mouth was fantastic. I bet you have never blown a cock before. You were really good for a beginner."

I was shocked. I raised my head, and my eyes locked on her genitals. A shriveling cock was resting on a large, scantly hairy ball sack. I was still too confused and dizzy to react and just stared silently.

Sam smiled, "Sherwood, you are too drunk to return to your room. Stay here with me during the night and in the morning we'll go together for breakfast.

...

I woke up at 7:30, confused and hardly remembering last night's events. I looked to my side and saw Sam asleep on her back with the blanket covering her lower body. Her face had no cosmetics on and displayed natural beauty. The hair was disheveled in a cute way, covering one of her eyes. The full lips were too tempting. I leaned down and kissed them lightly. The kiss woke her.

She smiled at me, placed her hand on my soft pecker, and muttered, "You were amazing last night."

She stretched in bed, and her gorgeous tits protruded upward. The sight was sexy as hell. My palm caressed her round tit, and my organ began ascending.

I stared at her, "Sam, I don't remember much that happened after dinner. I know I got drunk. I woke up and noticed we were naked in your bed, which suggests we may have had sex, but I am blocking everything..."

"Bad boy, You do not recall I sucked you? It is so offensive... You were wonderful. I loved your tasty juice." She squeezed my half-mast pecker, causing it to grow further.

I glanced at her eyes, "Did you climax, too?"

She grinned, "Oh, yes. Your oral job was more than satisfying. Afterward, I slept like a baby. And look at your pole; It's so hard... Come to bed. I want to feel your strong body again."

With my cock on its way to the ceiling, I entered the bed and sucked on her enticing breast. She moaned and whispered, "Honey, the sunlight is too bright. Please turn off the light, close the curtain, and come back to me. I feel very naughty this morning. I'd like to try anal... are you OK with it?"

I've done anal with two girls in the past. The first one cried much of the time and complained my penis was too large for her. We separated a week later. The second girl tolerated the initial pain but never wished to do it again.

"Sam, I'd love to use your backdoor, but I have to warn you my girth may pose a difficulty..."

She smiled, "I know what you mean; your organ is enormous. However, I'd like to please you that way... hopefully, I'd climax as well."

I couldn't see well in the darkened room, but apparently, she assumed the position on her elbows and knees. I knelt behind her, spit an abundant amount on my palm, and spread it on her crack. My fingers moved forward toward her cunt but met her hand and retreated. I slid my forefinger into her anus, and it penetrated easily. A short time later, a second finger followed. Again, no resistance. I felt relieved - Her sphincter seemed to tolerate my fingers well. I added more lube, bent on her back, and gingerly began to invade her puckered hole. The soft head penetrated, and then I started moving in my shaft. My girth stretched her anus to the limit. She moaned quietly. I advanced gradually forward. Sam groaned loudly. About a minute later, I was all the way inside her. She never cried or screamed. She alternated groans with whimpers, and her breathing suggested she was well on her way to reaching her orgasm. I tried one more time to massage her clitoris, but again, her palm was there. My hand grabbed her jiggling breast and tweaked it hard, and I began pounding her anal canal.

It felt great; The friction was optimal, and knowing she wasn't suffering allowed me to increase the pace. My orgasm was building rapidly.

I concentrated on my own peak when her body quivered, and she screamed, "YES! Do it harder! Fuck my ass harder. It's so good!..." During her orgasm, her sphincter contracted in pulsatile mode, milking my cock and bringing me closer to a climax. A moment later, I spurted gallons of spunk into her bowels.

We collapsed on the mattress, tired. My prick slowly deflated, eventually slipping out of her anus. With her back to me, she rushed naked to the bathroom, yelling, "Be back in a minute."

She exited 40 minutes later, wearing a colorful robe and red lipstick.

"Sherwood, you were phenomenal! Your stamina is beyond belief. My orgasm was so powerful!"

I kissed her red lips and told her it was the best anal ever. I came very hard!

Sam sent me to the bathroom and reminded me that breakfast would be available soon and the shuttle ready 45 minutes later.

I smiled, "Pretty lady, you used my body and now send me away. It's not nice..."

"Sherwood, I never promised to be nice. I like you and love your terrific cock. Any problem with it?"

"Not really. Your gorgeous body and amazing sex drive are right up my alley..."

...

After breakfast, we sat together on the shuttle that took us to visualize up close the famous statue of Christ the Redeemer. We could see it from most places in town, but we appreciated its huge size only when we were there. It's about 100 feet tall! We strolled on the ramp in front of the statue, and the city of Rio, with all its beauty, was revealed, including the unique Sugarloaf Mountain and Rio's Bay, with the two famous beaches we visited the day before. It felt very romantic. We had our hugging and kissing pictures taken by another traveler.

Sam whispered, "Being with you here is one of the best moments of my life."

I ogled her beautiful face and spectacular figure that was wrapped in her tight dress and said, "Dear Sam, I think I am the lucky one!"

We walked hand in hand, enjoying the perfect weather until it was time to leave.

After a late lunch, we rested. First, I went to my room and was back in her room after 30 minutes. She was sound asleep. I didn't want to wake her and returned to my room.

At 6 pm, Sam knocked on my door. She apologized, saying she was too tired and fell asleep while waiting for me. I laughed it off and suggested we go to one of the clubs to enjoy their famous samba and bossa nova music and dances.

At 8 pm, we took an Uber and went to Rio Scenarium (I heard it was the best nightclub in town and beforehand bribed the hotel valet to call them and ensure we'd be allowed in). It was packed with nowhere to sit. We were told we might get a small table in an hour.

We walked around, drank local cocktails, watched the enthusiastic crowd dancing, and joined them on the floor. Sam wore a mini skirt and a tight blouse that emphasized her generous cleavage. We danced with Sam's head leaning on my chest, hands hugging my neck, and my eyes focused on the inviting valley between her tits... My rod loved the view and soon started hardening.

Sam lifted her face, pulled me down, and French kissed me. She chuckled, "Honey, your unruly buddy is hungry again. Let's dance two more sambas with another sweet cocktail, and then, if you are impatient to conquer my body, we'll be on our way back to the hotel."

We sipped another mystery cocktail and continued dancing. As we were ready to leave, I felt slight dizziness, just like the night before, and blurted, "In Rio, the drinks are much stronger than those I got used to in America."

She laughed, "I think they mix in more alcohol to entice the customers. I need much more than that to get drunk."

An hour later, we were back in Sam's room. I was slightly tired and lightheaded, but less than before. Sam removed her top and jiggled her breasts in front of my face, "were my twins the cause of your erection in the club?"

"You damn right they were... And still are!..."

"Well, I am going to bed. If you join me, you might be lucky tonight."

She knelt before me, unzipped my pants, freed my tumescent prick, and started bobbing it. I watched her hungry mouth and fantastic tits. My arousal intensified, and she felt it. Sam stopped sucking, grabbed me by my dick, and pulled me to bed. She helped me undress, pushed me onto the mattress, and undressed herself.

I focused on her upper body as she entered the bed. Her hand enveloped my achy cock, and I begged, "Sam, please, I am very horny. I need to cum soon..."

She grinned and smirked, "What will you do for me if I let you fuck me?"

"Anything you want!"

"Sherwood, I sucked you and loved it. Will you do the same for me?"

"Honey, what a silly question... I'd love to give you oral."

"Good. Show me!" She lay on her back, and her eyes watched my face.

I started kissing her lips and gradually, as I was descending on her body, removed the blanket. When I reached her lower tummy, a circumcised, long cock faced me!

I stopped in my tracks and stared at it, stunned. I gazed at Sam. She placed her hand on my cock and massaged it lightly, "Yes, Sherwood dear. You are not mistaken; I have both tits and a cock. I enjoy both worlds." She squeezed my erect cock, and whispered seductively, "Will you be nice and fulfill your promise? Think about all the possibilities we have now. I'll blow you, and you can still fuck me. You may not remember last night, but you sucked my dick and liked it. And you even enjoyed swallowing my seed..."

ragal2
ragal2
1,216 Followers
12