Oh Nurse!

Story Info
A young nurse is ravaged in the office after hours.
5.5k words
4.2
14.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This story is a work of fiction. It is intended for mature audiences only. Any similarities to actual events or persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. All players are over the age of eighteen unless otherwise stated. If you have a problem with any of the following: non-consensual bondage, female on female sexual encounters, or powerful men seducing women, please read no further! For my regular readers and any new fans, I hope you enjoy it and get nice and hot in the process!

-BBD

"Busted!"

Dr. Sherman and Nancy Fleming, the other registered nurse in the office, pulled apart at the sound of my voice.

"What are you talking about, Layla?" Nancy flicked her head, tossing her bleached blond hair out of her eyes.

"I'm talking about this little incriminating picture of you and Dr. Sherman. I knew you two were sneaking around with each other. I wonder what the CMO will have to say. You know he has a strict policy against employees fraternizing with each other."

"You're not sending that photo," Dr. Sherman stepped away from Nancy and toward me.

"What are you going to do about it?"

Dr. Sherman grabbed my wrist so hard that my phone fell to the floor.

"Hey!"

He pushed my arm down, spun me around and wrenched my arm behind my back.

"What are you doing? Let me go!"

"Get the phone Nancy," he shouted.

Nancy grabbed my phone and hit the screen a few times.

"Your evidence is gone, I'm afraid, Layla. Now nobody will believe you."

"That's not enough," Dr. Sherman said. "We have to do something to keep her from talking!"

"What are you talking about? You deleted my picture, so just let me go!"

Dr. Sherman clamped his hand tightly over my mouth.

"Make sure the office is empty," he said to Nancy, "then meet me in the old treatment room."

"Sure thing."

"You're coming with me!"

"Hmmmmmmph!"

He was six feet two inches tall and worked out religiously. I was no match for him at only five feet four inches tall and weighing just under two hundred pounds. He forced me to walk backwards to the treatment room that we pretty much used for storage now, but there was still an examining table, a stool, and a light in there, along with several boxes of odds and ends that he didn't use much any more. He kicked the door open and held me close to his body. Oh shit, I felt a bulge in his pants. He was turned on by this?

"Now, Nurse Nancy and I are going to have a little fun with you," he whispered in my ear. "And if you even think about opening your mouth to the CMO or the CNO, she and I will have our own story to tell about what a little slut you are."

"Hmmmmm?"

Nancy came back into the room and closed the door.

"All clear, Doctor."

"Good."

"What are we going to do with her?"

"First let's get her mouth sealed up so that she can't scream for help and alert anyone else."

"Nmmmmmmph!" I cried.

Dr. Sherman moved his hand. Before I could muster up a scream, Nancy shoved a huge wad of gauze into my mouth. Dr. Sherman reached into his pocket. I heard a ripping sound. In seconds, he'd wound white medical grade tape around my head at least three times. The gag was extremely tight.

"Hold her, Doctor. I'll get rid of her clothes!"

"Nmmmmmmph!" I shook my head.

"You'd better hold still if you don't want her to cut you," he growled. Nancy approached me with her bandage scissors. She cut my scrub top in half, exposing my black flowery bra. Then she cut it until she cut through both sleeves. The material fell to the floor. Then she undid the string of my pants.

"Careful," she said softly. I don't want to hurt you." She cut off my pants, and then she cut away my panties and bra. I was now naked except for my socks and shoes, which she removed quickly.

"You get her legs, and I'll get her arms," Dr. Sherman said.

My heart was racing like a horse. I was trembling so hard I couldn't hardly move!

"You fight us, and we will cut you," Nancy said in a threatening tone. She opened and closed the scissors to make her point. Dr. Sherman forced me to lie on the old examining table. He pulled my arms over my head and bound my wrists together with rope. He fastened them to something under the table so that I couldn't lower my arms at all. Nancy tied rope around my ankles and then hooked them to some old metal stirrups that rose up over the table.

Oh God, oh God, help me! What are they going to do to me?

"Don't look so scared honey," Nancy said, stroking my cheek. "Long as you're a good girl, we won't hurt you. We'll let you go after we've had our fun."

"Mnn nnn'ph hnfm phn nn phhnph! N'm hmggnng mnn, pmmnphm mmph mm gn!"

"Oh how cute, she's trying to talk!"

Dr. Sherman laughed.

"Honey, nobody can understand a word you're saying. That's the beauty of a nice tight gag. I must admit though, you're turning me on with the sounds you're making."

"Hmmmmm?"

"Oh yes," Dr. Sherman ran his huge hand down my trembling torso, "I like the way you sound with your mouth tightly taped. I think it's time for a pelvic exam, what do you think, Nurse Nancy?"

"Oh yes, Doctor. She's long overdue for a pelvic."

""Nn! Nnn'ph phnnch mm! Mmnfm mm nmnnm!"

"A little jelly for you?" Nancy squirted lubricant across his hand.

"Thank you, Nurse. Now Layla, this is going to be cold."

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmph!" I screamed partly from the cold and partly because his hand was inside my most intimate spot!

"Hmmmmm, feels nice and warm and wet inside here. Now, a little pressure, Layla." He pressed on my belly from the outside.

"Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm!"

I squealed.

"I think I'll do a breast exam in the meantime," Nancy said.

"Go for it," Dr. Sherman smiled.

Nancy smiled down at me. She placed her hands on my chest and began to squeeze my breasts.

"Hmmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmmmm!" I cried. I wasn't gay! I had never been touched by anyone of the same sex.

"Stop resisting," Nancy said, "and just feel." She slowly opened and closed her hands over my breasts. She bent down and took my nipple into her mouth while her left hand kneaded the other breast. Down below, Dr. Sherman was working one hand in and out of my pussy while the other hand pressed onto my belly. He hooked his fingers and began to wiggle them around.

"Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm," I moaned.

"Feeling good there?"

"Mmmmmmmmmmph!"

"I'll take that as a yes. You're quite responsive, Layla. I think I'll have a little snack while I'm at it. You don't mind, do you?"

He pulled up the stool, sat down and he began to lick and kiss my pussy while he continued pressing onto my belly.

"Nh Gnn,nh Gnn, nh Gnn!

I didn't want to admit it, but they were heating me up big time!

"Are you going to cum for us, Layla?" Dr. Sherman hummed against my clit.

"Mmmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm!"

"I think she's close," Dr. Sherman said. "Her clit is very swollen and her tunnel is soaking wet."

"Her nipples are like raisins," Nancy said between licks.

"I think it's time for me to go in now."

Dr. Sherman stood up and unzipped his pants. His huge cock sprung out, sticking straight from his body. He rubbed the head against my pussy and then he pushed inside of me.

"Mmmmmmmmmmph!" I cried. Oh God, this is real! He's going to fuck me! I can't stop it!

"Ohhhhhh," he moaned. He braced himself on the table and began to thrust. Nancy kept teasing my breasts, alternating with massage and full on licks.

"Ohhhhh! Fuck! This is some good pussy!" Dr. Sherman moved his hips rhythmically. Then he took one hand and rubbed my clit.

"I wanna hear you cum! You know you want to!"

"Mmmmmmmmmmm!" I shook my head. This only resulted in him rubbing faster and harder.

"Hmmmmmmmph! Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmm!" I was cumming! I couldn't stop it if I wanted to.

"Ohhhhhhhh! Shit!" Dr. Sherman stiffened against me. He pulled out and stood there with his cock soaked in my juices.

"Shall I clean you up, Doctor?"

"But of course. In the meantime, give our guest something to keep her occupied while you're busy with me."

Nancy smiled. She went over to a box. She came out with some phalic looking objects. She took one of them, the one that was shorter and fatter and squeezed some lube on it. She came over to me and pressed the thing to my, gulp, anus!

"Nmmmmmmmph!" I cried.

"This is going inside of you one way or another. Unless you want me to hurt you, I suggest you bear down and take this!"

I bore down, and she shoved the thing inside of me! It had what felt like a disc that kept it from going up too far inside of my rectum. Next, Nancy held up a plastic dildo. She turned the bottom and it began to hum and buzz.

"Open wide my dear."

She shoved the dildo into my pussy. Then she took a long silk scarf out of her pocket and tied it around my waist, tightly, I might add. She threaded the free ends between my legs, gave it another tug and made a knot just under my navel.

"Mmmmmmmph! Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmph!"

"You enjoy that honey, while I clean the doctor up."

She got on her knees in front of him and began giving him head.

"Ooooh! Oh Nancy, mmmm, yes, good girl!" Dr. Sherman pawed her hair with his big hand. Nancy's head moved expertly as she sucked on him.

"Mmmmmm, mmmm," she moaned softly. Meanwhile, that vibrator was talking to my insides and so was that thing up my butt!

"Mmmmmmmmmmph! Mmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm!" I bite down and tried to push the dildo out, but it hit the scarf and went right back inside of me. I tried the same thing with the butt device. I squeezed hard, but the scarf pushed it right back into me! Oh fuck! Fuck! This can't be feeling good!

But it did.

"Mmmmmmmph! Mmmmmmmph! Mmmmmm, mmmmmmmm!"

I grunted. I began to alternate bearing down on my pussy and my ass so that I was getting double fucked by the toys!

"Mmmm, Nancy, it sounds like our captive is enjoying herself."

"Mmmmm, mmmmmm," Nancy said, her mouth still full of cock.

"Slow down a bit," he said. "I want to watch our captive in her bondage."

Nancy slowed a bit with the bobbing of her head. I felt the doctor's eyes boring into me.

"Having fun, Layla?"

"Mmmmmmmmmmmph!"

"Ever been fucked two ways?"

"Mmmmmmmm, mmmmmm!" I shook my head.

"Feeling good to you, isn't it? Aren't you glad we gagged you? Now you can make all the noise you want."

Fuck! Oh damn it! I was cumming again!

"Mmmmmmmmmmph! Mmmmmmmmph, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" My voice became a high pitched hum. I thrust my pelvis into the air and yanked on my wrist bondage.

"Ohhh!"Dr. Sherman moaned. He thrust hard into Nancy's face. He did it three times before he pulled back.

"Ahhhh, good as usual, darling."

He walked over to me and leaned down, stroking my head.

"How are we doing over here?"

"Pmmnphm nnphnm mm! N'fm hnn mnnngh!"

"What was that? I didn't quite catch that."

"Pmmnphm nnphnm mm!"

"I think she's trying to say untie her,"

Nancy said.

"Mmmmmmm!" I nodded.

"Untie you? My dear, that was only the appetizer. We have more in store for you before we let you go."

"Hmmmmmmm?"

"Clamps, Nurse."

Nancy handed him some dark looking clips. He placed one on each nipple. Then he said,

"Scissors."

Nancy handed him her scissors. He cut the tape off my face. He peeled it away. I spit out the gauze, but as soon as I did, Dr. Sherman shoved his eight inches into my mouth.

"Mmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm!"

"Suck it," he ordered. "Suck it good while those toys fuck your pussy and ass! I'm gonna take care of this mouth!"

Nancy grabbed the back of my head and pushed it further down his shaft.

"Take it all in like a good girl, Layla!"

"Ghhh, ghhhh!" I gagged a couple of times.

"Heh, heh, you give good head," Dr. Sherman groaned. "Maybe your mouth is good for something after all!"

Nancy let go of my head and leaned over me. She began running her tongue down my torso and down to where the scarf was tied.

"Still being fucked in all your holes, Nurse Layla? Huh?" She tugged on the scarf.

"Uhhhhhhhhh!" I groaned.

"Are you going to cum for us again, dear? Do you need any help?" She slid her hand under the soft fabric and pinched my clit between her fingers.

"Uhhhhhh, ghhhhhhh!"

"Shit!" Dr. Sherman yanked his cock out of my mouth and deposited his seed across my breasts.

"Uhhhhhh," I groaned, "please, just let me go! I won't tell anyone about...mmmm....this!"

"We know you won't!" Dr. Sherman picked up my torn panties up off the floor.

"Please don't gag me again! I won't scream!"

"Oh yes, you will! You'll scream when you cum!"

"Please...mmmmmph!"

He shoved the panties into my mouth and once again wrapped my head with the strong medical tape.

"How close is she to cumming, Nurse Nancy?"

"Mmmmm, quite close, Doctor."

"Mmmmmmmm, hmmmmm, mmmmmmmm!"

"Cum, Layla!" Nancy rubbed my clit even harder.

"Mmmmmmmmph! Hmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmmmmph!" I came much harder this time, probably because I was being doubly stimulated. Nancy moved her hand.

"Doctor, is she going to have all the fun? You know, I'm getting pretty hot myself," Nancy said, licking her lips.

"Are you hungry, my dear?"

"Oh yes, very hungry, but what are we going to do with her?"

"Mmmmmmmph! Nnphnm mm!" I yanked furiously on my wrist ropes.

"Let's put her in the coat closet. We'll leave the scarf where it is so she can enjoy herself while we are busy."

"Nmmmmmmph!" I shook my head.

"Hey!" Dr. Sherman leaned over me and grabbed my chin. "You don't get a say in any of this! You're gonna cooperate with us or else it's not gonna be good, understand?" He reached into his pocket and took out a, gulp, scalpel!

"You have such a pretty face, Layla," he whispered. "I would hate to have something bad happen to it," he ran the dull side of the instrument down my cheek.

"Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm!" I shook my head slowly.

"So you're going to be a good captive and cooperate with us, aren't you?"

"Mmmmmmm!" I nodded.

"Good girl."

He unfastened my wrists from what they were tied to, and Nancy got me out of the stirrups. She pulled on my shoulder to sit me up.

"Get up and walk!"

My hands were still tied in front of me. They stood me up on shaky legs and made me walk down the hall to where the staff kept their coats. Dr. Sherman pushed me inside and proceeded to tie my wrists to the metal bar over my head. Nancy left and came back with a stool.

"Sit!" I sat down with my arms stretched over my head. Mind you, I still had the vibrator in my pussy and the plug in my ass. As soon as I got seated, Nancy tied my ankles together. Where did they get all this damn rope from?

"More rope," Dr. Sherman said. "I want her to stay on that stool until we come back for her!"

"Of course," Nancy smiled. She pulled more rope from her pocket. She folded a piece in half and wrapped it around my waist, pulling the free ends through the loop. Then she gave a tight tug.

"Mmmmmmmmmph!"'I cried.

"Too tight?"

"Mmmmmmm!" I nodded.

"Oh don't worry dear, you'll still be able to breathe. Besides, you can stand a little waist cinching anyway."

I glared at her. She continued wrapping the free ends around my waist. Then she pulled them through the rope around my waist behind me and tied the free ends to the pile under the stool.

"You enjoy yourself dear. We'll be back!" She blew me a kiss and closed the door, leaving me in total darkness.

"Mmmmmmmmph! Mmmmmm, mmmmmmmm!" My chin dropped to my chest. What was the use? They weren't going to let me go until they were done doing what they wanted with me.

For how long? Would we be here all night? What if I was stuck here until morning? Nah, they wouldn't do that. How would they explain me being here like this? They'd let me go eventually, right?

"Ormmmmmh!" That vibrator was still going! Fuck! Shit! Oh God, I was so fucking horny right now! I needed to cum and cum, and cum! I leaned forward as much as I could, pushing my breasts out and sticking my butt out the opposite way.

"Mmmmmmmmm!" I began thrusting my pelvis on the stool. My clit rubbed it just the right way. Yes, yes, oh God yes! I shook my clamped breasts back and forth as I fucked that stool. I clamped down hard on my panties. "Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmph, mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm!"

Was my gagged voice turning me on? I think it was! "Nh Gnn, phhnph fmmmph phn gnnn!"

Another orgasm came, my third one of the day, followed shortly by a fourth and a fifth. By then, I was starting to get tired and my arms were beginning to ache. That's when the door opened.

"Still enjoying yourself, Lusty Layla?" Nancy laughed. "I think that's a good nickname for you."

I glared at her.

"Anyway, Dr. Sherman is resting. I was sent down here to give you a break and let you use the bathroom. No funny stuff, okay?" She flashed the bandage scissors in front of my face. I nodded. She untied me, finally, and helped me stand up. By then I could hardly walk. Nancy tugged on my arm and led me to the employee washroom.

"Mmmmmmmm!" I pointed to my mouth.

"No! You stay gagged this time. Don't touch it! Five minutes!"

She closed the door. Well, at least I got some privacy! First I took those lips off my breasts.

"Ommmmmph!"'I cried. That hurt! I untied the scarf from around my waist. When I did, the vibrator fell to the floor. It was all slimy and coated with my juices. The butt plug slid out of me as soon as I bore down. I see them on the sink and hurried to use the toilet. I was about to wash the toys off when I had an idea. I rubbed my hand over the vibrator and I touched the underside of the sink. I also rubbed the pipe with my hand. In case they made me wash up when all of this was over, I'd have some evidence that Dr. Sherman had sex with me. Plus, with the pipe being cold, I was sure that any DNA would be preserved. I also used some paper towels and soap to wash the dried semen off my breasts and abdomen.

Hopefully.

I washed both of the toys in warm water and rubbed soap all over them before rinsing them and drying them off. I wrapped them in the scarf.

"Time is up, Lusty Layla!" Nancy pounded on the door. I opened it.

"Well, I see you listened and didn't touch the gag. I guess you had to remove all that other stuff," she chuckled. "Come on, let's go!" She roughly grabbed my arm.

I thought for a minute about escaping, but then I realized I didn't have a stitch of clothing on. Plus, it was two of them and one of me. They both had weapons on them. Who's to say that they really wouldn't carve me up and leave me here to suffer? No, my gut was telling me to play along. I might be saving my own life.

Nancy led me back to the old exam room. She quickly trussed my wrists behind me.

"So, since Doctor is asleep, how about you and I have some fun?"

"Hmmmmmm?"

"Lie down on your stomach! Now!"

I climbed up onto the table and laid down. Nancy undid my hands from behind me and instead tied them in front of me again. She fastened them to a drawer handle. When she gave a tug, I saw that the drawer was locked, so there was no way I could pull it free if I struggled. Then she grabbed my ankles and tied one to one leg of the table and the other ankle to the other.

"Now, Lusty Layla, let's get this back in you!" She held up the butt plug. "I like you, otherwise I wouldn't give you any lube," she laughed. She pressed the plug to my hole. I bore down to accept the plug, reluctantly.

"You have such a nice ass, Layla." Nancy ran her hands over my cheeks. "Ever been eaten out by a woman before?"

"Nmmmmmph!" I shook my head. "N'm nnph gnm!"

"Did you just try to tell me that you're not gay?"

"Mmmmph!" I nodded.

"Neither am I, but I do like to partake of the ladies every now and then. You do have to admit, you're a very pretty girl." She worked her hands down my ass, down to where my pussy lay open and exposed.

"Doctor got to taste you, but I didn't. What do you taste like, Lusty Layla?" She spread my cheeks and her tongue glided across my slit.

12