Oh Peter

Story Info
Pete was blind but then he could see.
4.9k words
4.45
8.5k
19
3

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2023
Created 09/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Jack, Peter's Best Friend*

This story is a true experience of a man that loved a woman so much he ignored the warning signs, the family warnings, Jamie's own family telling him to look out she is trouble. But Peter was trapped in her beauty, her platinum blonde hair, her nice round breast, her grey eyes, she was a model for magazines.

She married Peter for his money, he married for love. Right from day one of the marriage he regretted his marriage to Jamie. The wedding was perfect, she was radiant, everyone was in awe of her wedding dress, her beauty, her acting.

The problems started at the reception, she walked out and greeted her family, the few that came. Her brother Scott and her twin sister Jade both refused to come to the wedding. Their reason she was a fake and would take Pete for everything he had. She learned fast he had nothing, he was just starting his business, it would take time to get the clients to make his business grow. Like everyone, Pete was in the computer field, he created programs for people, secure ones. And he was very good.

During the reception she refused to greet Pete's family, she only talked to her friends that came. It was very hard on Pete to realize he just made the biggest mistake of his life. Then came the call the cut the cake. Jamie walks over and they did the cutting, she didn't even look at Pete, no sharing of the cake, she just walked away. Pete went and sat down. His family was upset that he didn't listen, now he will pay for his mistake.

Then a platinum blonde woman came to him and ask him to dance. He looked at her face, she had tears in her eyes. He took her hand, and they did a slow dance, the one he should have been doing with his bride, but she had disappeared. This is where Pete's story becomes interesting.

Pete*

"Pete, I am so sorry this has gone this far. I want you to know not all of us are not like Jamie. I am so ashamed to be her mother, what she has done to you already is a blemish on our family. Please know that Scott, Jade, and I really like you, even if they haven't met you yet. We will do what we can to get her to be a good wife."

"Peggy, I wish I had listened to everyone, but all I could see was this beautiful woman, but I am learning now what everyone else seemed to know. Thank you for dancing with me, you're very beautiful and a great dancer. I see where she gets her grace and beauty."

"Thank you, Pete, I appreciate the compliment. Please call me mom, I hope you get to meet Jade and Scott. Please don't hate them for not coming."

I'm Jack Pete's Friend*

Pete danced with Peggy two more dances, it was as though she was the bride, they were very intimate during the dance. People even noticed his hands on her ass during the last slow dance.

Who am I, I'm Pete's best friend Jack and the first person to tell him to stay away from Jamie, she was poison, but his desire for her was too strong, he wouldn't listen, he even lost friends because they wanted nothing to do with Jamie. His own mother walked out of the reception.

Pete got up and apologized to everyone and thanked them for coming. He invited them to stay and enjoy the meal and the great cake made by his aunt. He was going to find his bride. After he left, we all had a good time at the reception, people were betting the marriage would end in six months, this kind of talk made Peggy leave.

Pete found Jamie in the breakfast area of this amazing five-star hotel, he had the wedding suit for the night. He walked into the breakfast area and waved at Jamie. This was where hell broke loose and Peter knew his marriage was over, on his wedding day.

Jamie turned and saw me standing at the entrance leaning against the doorway. She was so beautiful, yet so ugly right now.

Pete*

"What? have you been standing there listening to me talk, can't I have a moment alone without you hanging over me, fuck this isn't what I wanted Peter. I'm getting an Uber to take me to the Plaza, I got a room for the night. I'll meet you at the airport for our honeymoon."

"You dodge our reception, you're on the phone with some guy you're going to meet at the plaza? There will be no honeymoon, I'm canceling the flight and all. Have a fun night."

"Good, I'll just meet you at the house when I'm ready."

"Fine, I'll be gone in a few days. I have people to tell I'm sorry for this poor spectacle of a marriage."

"Fuck you, I shouldn't have married you in the first place."

Jack again Pete's Friend*

She turned and continued her call to some guy that she was going to meet at the plaza. Pete stormed off. Peggy watched the whole thing, walked to her daughter, and slapped the phone from her hand. I was watching this altercation and watching Pete at the counter canceling his reservation for the night.

"Thank you for making the family look like assholes today, why would you go through all this just to look like a bitch. I didn't raise you like this what happened, Pete is a good man?"

"Mom he isn't what I thought he was, he has no money, and a startup job, what kind of life is that for me, I'm a model for god sake, I make more money than he will ever make, I have no idea what I saw in him."

"You listen to me and listen good, if you go to this other hotel and spend your wedding night with whomever you were talking to, your no longer welcome in this family, you are an embarrassment, I am ashamed to be your mother."

"Mom, I am what I am, I have shows to do, important people to be with. I'll ask for an annulment as soon as I can. Pete was a mistake."

"You dam bitch, you are no longer a part of this family, don't come around you're no longer welcome."

Peggy walked away crying, ashamed, embarrassed. She walked to the bar and Pete was sitting there with a drink. She asked him if she could join him.

Hi I'm Jack again here is Pete's story:

"Mom, here let me help you with the chair." Mom's dress was a little too classy for a bar stool.

"Let's sit at a table, that dress is not going to work on a barstool."

"Thank you, Pete."

I walked mom to a table and held her chair, the slit in her dress showed her long, gorgeous leg. I pushed her in and placed her drink in front of her.

"Mom, are you hungry, we didn't even enjoy the meal you paid for."

"Yes, I could use a great Cheeseburger with everything and fries."

The waiter came over and I ordered two meals for us.

"Pete, I am so sorry again, I'm not sure you heard me talking to Jamie, but she is going to meet some guy over at the plaza, in her wedding gown. She is no longer a part of our family; I hope we can still be friends."

"Peggy during these last few months I have grown to love you as a mom, my mother is at the airport she is so angry. She warned me months ago not to go through with this. She loves you, but Jamie and her never got a long."

Our food arrived and I laughed, "Peggy, that burger is going to ruin that beautiful gown."

"Young man, could we get this to be wrapped up and brought to the Patterson Suite?"

"Yes Ma'am, I'll have it all put together and delivered, anything else?"

"Yes, six buds."

"Right away."

"Pete, let's go pig out in my suite, there is a nice dining area up there, and I can get out of this, and you can change."

I picked up my bag and followed Peggy to the elevator, she was still upset, and feeling terrible.

"Pete, where are you sleeping tonight?"

"I was going to go to the airport and wait until tomorrow for my flight."

"Stay in my suite there is another bedroom there. The least I can do for you after this nightmare."

"Thank you, mom. That's very kind of you."

We got off the elevator and I helped with the door, and she entered, the meal was right behind us.

"Please set it at the table young man and thank you so much."

She reached into her purse and handed him a twenty. He thanked her and she turned to me.

"I am going to change fast so I can enjoy the burger before it gets cold, so excuse me for a minute, oh, the guest room is right behind you, please feel free to get comfortable."

I changed into a casual shirt and shorts, then went to the kitchen and pulled out some glasses and plates. I sat them down and turned to see Peggy in a t-shirt, no bra, and a pair of spandex pants, it showed her camels toe and a large bush outline.

"Pete sorry for the clothing, but I wasn't expecting guest tonight, so I just threw this on to sleep in."

"It's okay mom, let's eat."

I had to hide my erection, I couldn't believe I had one looking at this beautiful woman, I am calling mom. But we dug in and enjoyed our bacon, burger, drowned in cheese and onions.

It was the best burger I've had in a long time; the beer was just right for the meal; I finished my fries and Peggy was just finishing her burger. I laughed when I looked at her, she had the juice from her burger on her t-shirt and her nipples were so large and showing.

"My Pete that had to be the best burger I have ever had. I guess I'm wearing enough of it. Forgive me as I find another top and forgive me for the show, it wasn't intentional.

"Mom, it's okay, kind of fits the occasion, good food, conversation a beer in our hands. Don't worry about the shirt lets enjoy our beer."

We walked out to her balcony, very secluded, great view of city park.

"This suite must have cost a fortune, let me pay for half the night seems I'm staying here."

"Pete it would be two thousand dollars."

"Wow, nice suite then."

"I wanted to sit here tonight and enjoy the idea that my daughter would be having the time of her life, but now I would love to throw her over the balcony. Pete I would love some cheesecake how about you?"

"I bet they make the best yes please with strawberries and whipped cream."

"Pete, could you call in the order I need to change this shirt."

"Sure mom."

"I called in the order, and they said they would bring up some chocolates and champaign."

I sat back down, and mom walked out into a sports bar.

"Pete again I'm sorry, I didn't bring much in clothing."

"Mom, you look very hot almost like you could be Jamie's twin."

"Wow, that is a very nice complement, I haven't had one of those is years."

There was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it."

She must have seen my erection; it was too hard to really hide. I thanked the young women for the tray and tipped her. She smiled also when she saw my erection.

"Sorry, kind of hard to hide."

"Good night, sir, enjoy your evening."

Before she turned, I could see her nipples poking out of her shirt, made me feel uncomfortable and my erection was starting to leak.

I pushed the tray over to where we were sitting, and mom laughed.

"Look at all that chocolate and champagne, I've never had any.

I poured her a glass and she sipped it. "Oh, my this is very good. Do you like it, Pete?"

"I enjoy the beer more."

"Pete I am going to go put on a robe, I didn't mean to give you a reaction like I see on you."

"Peggy, I don't mind, seeing you like this kind of makes the night less of a waste. I mean it is a lot better than it was going to be."

"Pete, would you be upset if I made a pass at you? I know I'm lot older, but since you came up here, I have found my body waking up after all these years, and with that bitch screwing you over. Well, I kind of wish to feel that cock in me it looks very strong and hard."

I looked at Jamie's mom and reached for her hand, she climbed up on me and we kissed, her breast pushing against me had my cock leaking out like a river, reaching her, and making her spandex wet.

Peggy looked at me and sat up, she pulled off her bra and her round melons stood looking at me, her nipples huge.

"Pete, they are real, I hope you like large nipples?"

"Peggy, you are a gorgeous woman. I don't know what else to say."

"I do, let's get naked, and see where this evening goes."

I watched her pull off her pants, they were soaking wet, and then she smiled as she pulled mine off.

"Oh my daughter, you gave this up?"

Peggy placed my cock between her breast and kissed my chest. She reached over and grabbed a couple chocolates, she put them on her tongue and invited me to kiss her. We used out tongues to share the chocolate, that and being between her breast I shot my load.

"I was hoping you would cum fast. Now we can enjoy the evening. She moved up on her breasts dragging through my hairy chest.

"Shit Pete, I haven't ever felt something this good, I hope you don't mind spending this evening with an old lady."

I pulled her up so we could kiss.

"I am only thinking of you right now, you are so sexy, so beautiful, and sensual. Want another chocolate?"

She smiled as we shared another chocolate in our mouths. She looked at me and smiled as she grabbed a couple chocolates and a handful of whipped cream she moved down to my limp cock. She started to beat me off with the chocolate and whipped cream, I was hard in a second. She lifts her hand to me, and I licked off the chocolate and cream from her hand, not to mention my own precum.

She started to suck my chocolate covered cock, I handed her a couple more and she giggled as she put them in her mouth.

"Peggy, that is the hottest feeling I have ever had it my life, would you mind turning so I could return the favor and lick your vagina?"

"You would do that after I have had three children?"

"In a heartbeat."

She hesitated when she sat up, she looked at me like she smelled like a fish market. I was hoping she wouldn't. But if she was giving me head like this I was drinking at the fuzzy cup, and she was fuzzy. Peggy lowered herself slowly.

"If you wish for me to stop, say so."

I smiled and pulled her right into my tongue, she moaned and continued to suck on my cock, then I reached up and grabbed the cheesecake, and pulled my cock out of Peggy's mouth smearing it with cheesecake. Peggy started laughing as she slowly took me back in. She was getting so wet, and she didn't smell bad at all, she wasn't the newest pussy on the farm, but she was close.

I enjoyed sucking and licking her, then I smeared her pussy with cheesecake from my hand. She jumped and said something, then giggled. She licked all the cheesecake, then looked up and took the cream off the top and smeared that on me.

"Oh, no the valley is empty it needs to be filled. I shoved the other cheesecake inside her. He pulled my cock out of her mouth

"Pete, that is cold, you better get it all, I don't want any infection in there."

"I'm a great excavator, I'll get digging now."

She was laughing as she cleaned my cock and balls off. Then she looked to see if there was anything else, and there were still chocolates. She took it and shoved it in her mouth, same time she was wiggling her pussy in my face.

She took my cock and put me back in her mouth, the feeling of the chocolate was breathtaking. I was going to cum.

"Peggy, I mean mom. I'm going to cum."

She shook her head yes with me still in her. She then shoved my cock deep into her throat and back out she kept doing it. Then she came, her shaking caused my orgasm just as she squirted all over my face. We were both bouncing and breathing hard.

"Peggy, I think we need more dessert."

"I think we need a shower first.

We sat up and looked at each other and laughed, she licked the chocolate and cheesecake from me, and I licked it from her.

"You sucked your own cum, that is amazing. I have never heard of a man that would do that."

"If you're doing something I may as well, do it also, I have never had such a great time. Thank you."

She looked at me and kissed me very sweetly. "My daughter is a dumb bitch."

She took my hand and led me to the shower. She turned it on and pulled me in.

Peggy rinsed me off, then she slowly washed me. When she was done, she kissed me again.

I took a washcloth and washed her down, I took my time, then I wanted to surprise her. I reached between her legs and lifted her to my mouth.

"Peter, I'm afraid of heights, don't drop me please."

"Mom, when I'm done you will not know where you are."

I started sucking on her bright pink clit, and I sucked hard. She was bouncing and pushing into my face crying.

"Peter, what are you doing to me, I'm cumming Peter."

I chewed on her clit and out it came the dam has broken and Peggy was now a piece of rubber in my hands.

She was still awake, but she was delirious. I washed us both off, then dried her. I carried her to her bed, and she was out cold.

I put on a pair of shorts and ordered some Chocolate, Strawberry, Caramel, and Marshmallow sauces and six cans of coke. The lady asked what kind of Ice Cream I said Vanilla. She also had Boston crème donuts.

Ten minutes later the doorbell rang, nice being in a suite. I ran to the door to be sure she didn't ring it again.

When I opened the door. "What the fuck are you doing in here?"

"Better question is what happened to your date at the Plaza?"

"Fuck you Peter, where is my mom?"

"I would tell you, but didn't she tell you to go away, she didn't want to see you again?"

"Peter get out of my way."

"I think you should have a seat Peter while I talk to my daughter."

They walked out to the balcony and the doorbell rang. I quickly answered and smiled as I showed the young lady where to put it. I handed her a tip and she smiled then left.

They were very quiet for people angry with each other. I finished my coke when I heard the door open and Jamie came storming in, then she slammed the door as she left.

"Well, that went well." Peggy said. "Do I smell strawberries?"

"No, paint."

"Paint?"

"Yes, let's get you naked and blind folded I want to paint you."

She took off her t-shirt, then smiled.

I blind folded her and led her to the kitchen; I had laid a blanket down then I helped her to the floor.

"Okay you warm enough?"

"Yes, it's warm thank you."

"Okay, I think it is best to start with the branches, don't you?"

"Sure, if you say so." She giggled.

I took the caramel and painted a tree down her chest into her bush.

"Peter it's cold."

"It will get better."

I took the caramel under her nice round breasts. Then I painted her breasts with the chocolate, leaving her large nipples alone.

"How are you feeling?"

"Hungry."

"Trust me?

"Yes."

"Open your mouth and have a taste."

I painted her tongue with strawberry syrup, and then a little of each syrup.

"Oh, more please."

I put marshmallow on her tongue. She smiled. Then I painted her face in marshmallow.

Added some chocolate then strawberry. Then to finish her off I poured the strawberry on her nipples.

"Let me see your creation, Pete."

I took off the blind fold and she laughed. We started scooping and licking, even smearing it on each other. Then we hit the shower again.

"Pete please don't lift me this time, I loved it, but I was so scared."

"I didn't think you meant it, I will not do it again, but what would you like?"

"Are you seriously asking me what I would like?"

"Yes, why?"

"Nothing, I just don't know what to ask for, wait how about a nice body massage?"

"I would love to give you one."

We dried off and she ran to the guest room because the other bed was a royal mess. She lay on her back, and I smiled.

"I thought you wanted a massage?"

"I do, just start with my pussy, then everywhere else."

"My pleasure."

I entered Peggy and slowly made love to her and massaged her breast and face. I told her I was going to cum about ten minutes into it and she lifted her legs high. I came holding the back of her ankles, which I massaged as soon as I came. She giggled as my cock slid out of her with a pop.

She rolled to her belly, and I massaged her legs then her butt, her back then her neck. She put her hand on my hand.

"Peter that's more than enough thank you."

Peggy stayed on her stomach, and I lay next to her.

12