Oh Peter Ch. 03/4

Story Info
Continuous adventures of my friend Pete.
4.1k words
4.69
4.3k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2023
Created 09/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the third chapter of Pete's true story, one chapter left. I think you will know when it becomes a sea story. But the Idea of Pete's world changing and the people involved are amazing.

I moved away from Jade angry at what she just said, how could this happen when we just met? I didn't even speak to her, I just walked away to the dining room looking at the box. The challenging work we had done, the drink she didn't even finish because it made her feel giggly. How could I be mad at her after hours of challenging work. Then she told me I fit in her nicely and she went to sleep, we were naked, was it just as much my fault? I went back to the couch and picked up our clothes, her panties were wet, they smelled so good. She smelled so good. I had to make this up to her, I was wrong getting mad.

I knocked on her door, I could hear crying, I opened it and placed our clothes on a chair then went over to her bed and sat on the floor. I said nothing to her, but reached up and combed my fingers through her beautiful long silver hair. Looking down at her fine athletic butt and her breast pushed out to her side as she lay in her bed face down in her pillow. She doesn't tell me to leave, so I continue to comb her hair. I kissed her shoulder after moving her hair aside. I continued to kiss her working down her mid back. I saw goosebumps and she giggled. I moved to her butt, kissing each cheek. She clamped her legs closed tight. I licked her between her butt cheeks, and she screamed into her pillow, laughing.

She lifted her head, "Stop Peter. It tickles." She loosened her cheeks, and I moved in spreading her legs by licking her calves. Moving slowly to the back of her knees. Her legs opened wide. I continued to kiss her inner thighs as she continued to scream into her pillow. She came and started talking into her pillow, I heard laughing and she had cream coming from her vagina now.

"Jade, what is the scientific word for Vagina?"

She yelled into her pillow again saying something still laughing, this time she lifted her butt.

"Vagina, this lovely silver coated valley, means vaginaevaginas, vagina or sheath. A musculomembranous tube that forms the passageway between the cervix uteri and the vulva."

"WHAT?"

"It means coitus or sexual intercourse is the penetration of the vagina by the penis, which can be called vaginal coitus. Let me show you." I place my cock to her vagina. She opens her legs a little further. As I enter, she screams into her pillow and stands up after pushing me away.

"You walk away, and you think I am just going to let you penetrate my vagina with that incredibly beautiful penis?"

"YES?"

She sits on her bed spreads her legs. "It also means I can enter my own vagina with my finger, or a vibrator. Why should I let you inside my what did you call my pussy, a silver coated valley? Did you know I also read? When a man or woman uses his or her tongue on a woman's vagina it is called cunnilingus or oral sex on a man is called fellatio. If oral sex involves the anus, it's called anilingus."

I laughed as she held me away with her hand.

"Did you know also, that combing my hair, kissing me everywhere and pushing that beautiful pole into a silver coated valley means nothing if the woman is angry at you? You need to make me want you, love you and forgive you. Can you do this and make me want you?"

I kissed her and pushed her back on the bed. I bit her lip and then we kissed deeper. Her arms went around my neck, and she giggled. I penetrated her silver coated valley, and her legs wrapped around my hips. I pushed into her deeper and she arched her back and moaned out.

"Pete, I accept your apology." We kissed again and she bit my lip. "Pete, are we going to make love?"

"I sure hope so Jade." I pulled out and she stopped me.

"Pete, even if I'm not pregnant would you marry me?"

"Yes."

"I hope I am, having a son would be wonderful." She pulled me back into her.

"Pete, can we make love every morning, and evening if we marry?"

"My god, you will be in the office next to me, we can make love any time."

"Pete, could you pull out, then enter me slowly. When you first entered me, I felt a chill, a sense of euphoria sending thrills all through my body. I would like to feel that again. Then move in slow, so I can feel the width of your beautiful cock moving slowly into me. Then wait a minute, let me enjoy the sensation. As you pull out, once again go slow as you put your weight on me. I will get even more excited as my nipples are teased by that great hairy chest of yours. Then I don't care what you do, enjoy yourself in me also."

"Jade, I almost came just hearing you talk like that. Enjoy this as I move into you and kiss your hot lips and tease those large nipples of yours. I look forward to my balls hitting your wet pussy."

I entered her slowly, then as she asked, I moved in slowly. She started to breath hard, her nipples were hard as rocks. She started to shiver as I continued to stretch her moist vaginal walls. She was now holding me tighter, our kisses increased. I stopped when I felt she couldn't fit any more of me. Then she cried out in a small orgasm. I stayed still as I bent to suck her nipples. She arched hard and screamed my name as she came again.

"Bite them Pete, bite them hard."

I bit down on her right nipple and still didn't pull out, then I bit her left nipple. She was shivering almost shaking as her body moved. She squeezed me hard as she came again.

"Pull out Pete, slow, I love the fullness, the stretching. Pete. I'm cumming again. The sensation is out of this world."

I was almost laughing when her eyes rolled back and she bit her lips, tears coming out of her eyes. I pulled out and she arched up high and screamed under her breath. Then she let the ocean break lose.

Jade was arched and shaking as she squirted, I just watched and smiled. When she was slowing down, I slid my cock back into her fast and I was carefully sliding in and out of her. She was blowing air like a fish. She cried out as she came again.

"Jade, I'm cumming."

She pulled me to her hard, I was almost unable to pump, I was in and out of her slow. Then fingers grab my balls. That did it. I shot my load and Jade kissed me our tongues entwined; she was giggling.

"Thank you, Pete. That was the best." Then she jumped as a finger entered her.

"Who is that?"

Not a word, as my cock is pulled away and mom was cleaning my cock. Then she pushed me away as she moved her head to Jades pussy. She sucked and licked as she held my cock. I was hard again. Jade was cumming again. I stood up and walked behind wait it's not mom but April. I pulled down her pants and panties. Then I entered her silver lined pussy. Wasting no time as I pushed in and out. She laughed as she blew air into Jades pussy. They were both laughing until April came.

"Guys, we could hear you in the kitchen. Wow we have to try this again after breakfast."

"Is that why you came up?"

"Well, I wanted to watch you two having great sex also. I didn't expect Pete to add me to the fun."

"Come down as you are, you look great both of you."

She stepped out of her pants and panties. Then April hugged me and kissed me deeply and then ran from the room. Jade and I put on shirts and walked down hand in hand.

Mom smiled at us as she placed plates down on the table, we started to laugh, all she had on was a full apron.

"What are you laughing at, I think it's sexy."

"Mom, I bet you're sexier without it."

"Then come help me untie it Pete."

I walked over and untied her apron; I slid it off her slowly. She turned and hugged me.

"Thank you, son."

As we started to eat each of the women removed their clothes. They sat at the table with their plates sitting on their breast, which were sitting on the table. My cock hurt so much watching them breath and eat.

"I can't believe how large your breasts are, and how each of you look so much alike. If we have a daughter, I wonder if she will look the same way?"

"Daughter?" Moms plate slid off her breast as she ran around and hugged Jade.

"Are you sure? How could you know?"

"I don't, last night Pete took my virginity."

"Pete! Why would you do that?" Mom yells.

"Mom, it was my fault." She explained what happened and mom smiled and hugged Jade.

April took our plates and started to clean the dishes.

"Mom, can I ask a favor of you?"

"You steal my daughters virginity, and you think I will do anything for you? What do you need."

"Could you send your plane to pick up Jack, I want to shock him as you all have shocked me."

"I would love to shock your friend Jack, is he as handsome and large as you?" April stood at the sink, leaning on her hand. God, she looked so hot.

"April, Jack would need an ambulance when he gets here. But if you would like why not." Mom smiled as she called the hanger.

"Call Jack, tell him to be at gate B1 tomorrow at ten. April, they would need you on board today by ten."

"Me and the pilots alone, I'll go get ready."

"Need a ride."

"Thank you, guys. I'll be ready soon."

"We better get ready also."

We all got ready, then took April to the airport. She was so giggly.

It was a fast ride, listening to the girls all joking about April sleeping with the pilots and Jack. I started wondering if it was a good idea to have sex with her.

We all hugged her goodbye, and I thanked her for helping. She kissed me. "I'll make sure he is welcomed properly."

We then left to spend the day with Jimmy and Terry. We stopped at a liquor store and picked up some beer and wine. Then off to Jimmy's.

When we arrived, Terry met us at the door in a bikini. She ran out and hugged Peggy and Jade. Then she stood in front of me, "Well how do I look?"

"You look like a red headed Cory Everson."

Terry smiled and she kissed me on the cheek and took my hand as we went to the house.

Jimmy was in the back of his home BBQing. He was naked. Peggy was yelling at him for cooking naked. "Being shot wasn't enough to teach you to cover that wonderful cock of yours?"

"Sis, how else can a man entertain his guest?" He hugged Peggy and kissed her.

She grabbed his cock and pulled him into the house. Jade started to laugh when we heard mom crying out and we could hear the slapping of their skin.

Jade smiled and reached behind Terry and untied her bikini. Jade took off as Terry ran after her laughing. Jade jumped into the pool dressed as Terry followed her naked. They wrestled around as I took over BBQing.

Terry and Jade were talking now, and I could hear mom moaning. I finished the corn and placed the food on the table. Then I walked in to get mom and Jimmy. Mom was laying on top of him and was just kissing him. I undressed and walked quietly to them. Jimmy saw me and kissed mom deep as he held her tight. I moved over and entered her ass.

Mom tried to say something, but jimmy held her tight and kissed her laughing.

"Peter, my Pete this is a great surprise."

"Mom, you feel better with pressure against me this time."

"Pressure, I feel I'm being stretched more than I was with a cucumber."

"That cucumber we ate last night?"

Peggy laughed as I rammed into her. "I forgot to wash it, sorry."

I laughed as I rammed into her two more times spilling my seed into her sweet ass. I pulled out slowly and she slapped my leg.

"Pete, that was too fast. You better make up for it."

"Lunch is ready, I had to hurry." I slapped her ass and walked out. Jimmy finished ten minutes later, and they both came out and jumped into the pool.

I made up plates and brought the food to them in the pool, then I brought wine and beer for us. I walked in and hugged Jade. Then hugged Terry. Terry was looking at the food then placed it on the pool deck and left the pool fast.

"Jimmy, do you want me to make sure she is okay?"

"Yes, please do, she was sick this morning also."

I entered the bathroom and turned on the water and warmed up the washcloth.

"Terry, here's a warm cloth for your face." I handed her a toothbrush and sat down to be sure she was okay.

"Something didn't agree with me, I can't believe you stayed in here with me."

"You were sick, I couldn't leave you."

She sat on my lap, taking my cock into her pussy. She held me like this for a good half hour, she never spoke nor moved.

Jade and her uncle on the other hand were having a great time he sat her on the end of the pool and looked at her pussy for a few minutes.

"So, you think you may be pregnant?"

"Yes, I was a virgin, and we fell asleep and somehow we got ourselves tied up together."

"Do you mind if I have a snack?"

"I would love to have you eat all you can."

Jimmy started eating at Jade's silver pussy, he loved her freshness her tightness. He started sucking on her clit and Jade started shaking, she swelled up tight and orgasms which Jimmy tried to move as she squirted, this time it was a lot and Jimmy took it all. He laughed as he lifted Jade into the pool, and they swam around.

"Uncle Jimmy, I want to have sex with you, but I want to make sure I'm pregnant before another man enters me."

"Jade, I've never told anyone, but I had to have surgery several years ago after being shot. I can't have children."

"I'm sorry Uncle Jimmy. Can I see the bullet wound?"

Jimmy sat up on the pool deck, Jade lifted his large balls and giggled when she saw the scar under his testicle and in his thigh.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't laugh, but you are so lucky you didn't lose this beautiful cock."

"I know, I was so afraid. When I woke Peggy was there. She was crying. And said to me they tried to save my penis, but they couldn't, but the good news was I was halfway to becoming a woman. The nurse walked away laughing, I told your Mom I was going to kill her. Then the doctor told me what really happened. So now I have two fake testicles."

"These are fake? So, I can squeeze them, and they will not hurt?"

"Nope."

"They feel so real, I can't tell they are fake, does Terry know yet?"

"Not yet, we will talk about it soon."

"So, this means you can have sex with me?"

"Not sure you can handle such a large tool."

"Smart ass, it's been in my ass."

"Uncle Jimmy, make love to me, I have always wanted to have sex with you."

They went to one of the guest rooms and Jimmy licked her pussy again, then he spent time sucking her nipples and breasts.

"It is so amazing how each of you have round breasts, they hang from you like melons. Like playing with a small kickball." Then Jimmy moved up on her he wasn't in a hurry.

"Jade, I have always wanted to see you naked, and maybe if I was lucky have sex with you. So here I am, you ready?"

"Get in me and make wild sex with me." Jade laughed.

"Yes, I agree." He entered Jade fast, and they went wild. He sat up holding her high as he rammed his cock into her, then Jade swung up on his legs and started riding him like a wild woman. She smiled and kissed him as she bounced up and down on him. She started cumming in waves, she was lost in her lust for Jimmy. Her orgasms continued. Jimmy was breathing hard as he came. Jade yelled yes, as she felt his cum.

"Oh, Uncle Jimmy, this was great, we have finally done it. You are wonderful."

"You are great Jade." He sucked on Jades breasts, and she held him tight as she came again. She held him very tight, and they lay on the bed with her on top. They kissed for some time. Then they heard Mom come up.

"This could become fun Uncle Jimmy."

Mom walked in and laughed. "I take a nap and I find you with your uncle, how do you feel Jimmy?"

"Sis, I just had sex with my niece, how do you think I'm doing?" He smiled as he shoved his cock into Jade. She gasped. "Ouch." She slapped him as Mom lay with them. "I take it Pete is with Terry?"

"I would bet on it. Jimmy said.

"Mom, I don't remember inviting you to the party." They kissed each other and Jimmy held mom and Jade. Jade rolled off and mom took her place.

The night was filled with sex for Jade, Jimmy, and mom.

"Terry, my legs are asleep, let's hit the bed."

I carried Terry up to my room and she giggled as I carried her. "I'm not that easy to carry am I Pete."

"I would carry you anytime anywhere. I love your muscular figure."

I laid her on the bed lying next to her. "See it was easy." Then I kissed her.

"Pete I just sat with you downstairs because I have something to tell you."

"Please tell me you still want to be my secretary."

"I do, tomorrow is my last day of work. Then I will start helping you. But that isn't what I wanted to talk about. I'm going to come right out and tell you. I missed my period. I may be pregnant."

"That's wonderful Jade thinks the same thing."

"Jade could be pregnant also?" Terry looked shocked.

"Yes, but she hasn't gone in for the blood test, she thinks it too early."

"Do me a favor don't tell Jimmy yet. Maybe Jade and I can get the test together."

My hand was caressing her muscular arms as she talked, something was wrong, and she wasn't going to tell me.

She put her arms around me and mounted me. She asked me to suck on her nipples as she enjoys my cock.

I sucked on one for a while as she grinded me moving back and forth, moving slow so she could enjoy my kissing and sucking of her breast.

She had a strange look on her face, she was smiling, yet she looked nervous. It didn't stop Terry from riding me so gently.

She pushed down on me and started to kiss me, she was now wet and moving faster, her kiss gentle and loving. Her pussy was moving faster, she was getting excited, where before she was just enjoying me and her being together. Her nipples became very hard, and her muscles gripped me like her feet moving under my knees giving her movement control. She was now slamming her pussy down on my cock. Terry had tears in her eyes. But she pounded harder and harder. Then she came she kissed me hard as her body was moving so fast, she was cumming hard that red haired pussy never felt better than it did now.

"Pete, I'm cumming. Be ready to take me from missionary when I'm done. Make love to me hard I need to come strong."

Before I could say a word, she turns on her back and I flew over and landed hard on her soft breast and tight stomach. I got up on my knees and looked at her. Instead of making love I decide to go down on her. I slid down stopping at her red mound kissing it enjoying the sweat and juices on it. Then I slipped three fingers into her and gave her what she wanted, I rubbed fast and hard the sucking sound coming from her pussy made me suck on her clit hard. She tasted so good. She was arching continuously as she had orgasm after orgasm. My fingers were so wet I felt like a plunger listening to the sound coming from her. Then she arched and came hard. I removed my fingers and sucked on her red pussy; she holds my head to her and cries out yes.

"Eat me Pete, that's it just like that, don't stop I'm cumming." Terry isn't a squirter, but this orgasm she let lose a great flow of her juices. I sucked it up and saved some. I moved up kissing her, kissing her lips, and then sharing her cum with her. Our tongues are playing with each other. I then slid into her. She bit down on my tongue screaming. It hurt like hell. But she let go and I made love to her. Her strong legs wrapped around me. She was lifting her ass begging me to go harder.

"Pete fill my womb, I love it when you cum." I started to breathe harder as my balls became tight.

"Terry as you wish." I slammed into her, and she hugged me hard, I couldn't breathe. I came and thought I was going to pass out, she had her strong arms and legs hugging me so tight. But I came and she kissed me hard, our tongues wrapped around each other. I felt dizzy, I couldn't breathe but the last of my cum was in her. Then she released me, and I gasped for air. I was breathing so hard, and she was kissing me all over my body. She then took my limp cock into her mouth and started to suck me. Then she put her pussy to my face, her cum filled pussy. I watched my cum roll out of her, but she got me hard.

12