"OH, S..T, NOT YOU!"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cue the Chinese takeover.

People were scrambling to call '911' and two ambulances were on their way.

'But wait!' said Karma, 'It gets better.'

Someone grabbed Carol's cell and speed called Stuart. You remember Stuart, don't you? The stupid cuck she was married to?? But he couldn't bear to witness the destruction of his marriage so he turned off his phone. Right to voicemail. So Marilyn, concerned for her 'friend's' safety, scrolled through her numbers and found one for 'Mom'. She dialed and three rings later, "Hello, darling how are you?"

"Mrs. Carmicheal, I'm a friend of Carol's (well, I'd like to be!). My name is Marilyn. Your daughter is going to the hospital. She fell and hurt her head. Rather badly, I'm afraid. Your husband is going to the hospital, also. I'm afraid he may have had a stroke."

There was silence on the other end.

"I'm afraid you're mistaken. My husband is in New York. On business. And if you're Carol's friend, where's her husband??"

"UHH, we can't locate him. His cell is turned off." Marilyn was worried. Stuart was not around and she was afraid that he would not be found. What if something bad happened?

It will go downhill from here.

This is a stand-alone story, inspired by a story I read a while ago. It introduces Karma. Part Two is coming. Please, be patient.

Now, lighten up.

If dogs are a training session for having babies, then cats are a training session for having teenagers.

ENJOY!!

12