Oh, Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cat purred and arched as he talked dirty to her. Drake slowed his slaps, lingering across her warming flesh. He sent quick taps over her ass and hips.

"You like that, bad girl?" Drake asked as he spanked her lightly.

"Harder, please." Cat purred.

"Oh, you like it rough in some ways, I take it."

"Gah, there is a difference between dominance and aggression. Dominance is about accepting submission. Aggression is about taking something." Cat growled rolling away from Drake. "At least you picked up on my cues. This is why women like older men."

"Older men are only better in the fact that they have had more time to learn."

"Exactly. I teach children for a living, I do not want to teach one in my spare time."

"I still have one picture. You agreed to this."

"You are right I did. I agreed to follow four commands but that does not mean I agreed to be mistreated. Nor did I sign up to be a tutor."

"Come on Ms. Burns. You know you are having a good time. Let me fuck you, show me how to fuck you right... Think of the benefits." Drake cajoled. "All of the technique and twice the stamina. You are doing womankind a favor by breaking me of my porn learned ways."

"Fine. Lay down." Cat sighed pointing at the bed. Drake quickly moved into position. Cat crawled over him and facing away, settled herself reverse cowgirl over his cock. As she impaled herself she let out a little moan. "Mmmm. Uh... Okay, in this position I have given you access to my ass. There are a couple things that you can do, soft slaps, hair pulling, grabbing my hips to guide me. Also, this can go very bad, so watch the cues, you can touch the asshole, finger it, explore it. You will know right away if a girl is into it, hates it, or hasn't experienced it."

Drake slid his finger down between her cheeks and tried to delve his finger inside.

"Fuck, no!" Cat growled. "That area does not produce its own fluids. Fucking lube it up before you do anything that can cause damage."

"With what?" Drake growled back.

"Well there is a dripping hole not far from where your hand is currently, there is spit, there is lube. Just slow down and think about what you are touching, and how you want it received when it is being touched."

Drake wiggled his fingers around the base of his cock getting them nice and wet. He spread the liquid over the exterior of her hole, caressing instead of invading. Cat whimpered and pressed back on him. Drake smiled and continued gathering liquid to invade.

Cat was busy thrusting back and forth on the hardest cock she could remember. Gripping his thighs she kept her pace slamming him hard and deep into her body. He continued to play with her ass using her juices and lube and the concentration as a distraction. He slid a knuckle deep and rotated, rubbing along the shaft of his cock separated by a small membrane wall. Cat moaned and switched her thrusting from back and forth to up and down, using gravity to sink his finger deeper. She moaned loudly and the sound was almost his undoing.

"Stop, new position." Drake panted trying not to blow his load. Cat paused and growled. She had been so damn close.

"Missionary-esque." Cat panted.

"What is that?" Drake asked gripping his cock tip as he slipped free of her body trying to keep himself from cumming.

"You stand at the edge of the bed, we put pillows under my hips and you fuck me. It is called standing missionary I think. I don't know the slang or technical names."

"Oh, okay. What am I looking for on this?"

"Well, manipulating my clit is going to be the best way to ensure orgasm. Remember, keep it wet and do not injure it."

Cat layback with pillows under her hips propping her up at a good angle. Drake barely had to crouch to gain entrance to her sopping hole. He gripped her hips and gave a few solid thrusts that landed directly on her g-spot before sliding deeply inside. Rhythm established, Drake moved in on the clit. His first touch he felt the wetness and decided to continue on. He started rubbing quick and hard. Cat squeaked and Drake eased off. His touch gentled and the rubbing became erotic instead of fire-starting friction. Cat moaned and arched. He kept at her applying pressure and easing off as needed. Soon Cat was gripping the bed and screaming. "Pull out, pull out."

Drake, unsure of what he had done pulled his cock free of her pussy only to be drenched by a wave of girl juice spewing from her spasming vagina. "Holy fuck. I made you squirt."

"More, fuck me more." Cat panted.

Drake high on the thought of her ejaculating began pounding her deep. He leaned over the bed and began drilling her pussy. "Yes, you dirty squirting whore. You take this cock, fucking cum for this cock."

Cat was still swirling from her geyser of an orgasm, could not grasp anything but the pleasure. His driving meat was creating orgasmic aftershocks, keeping her cumming, squeezing and milking his cock.

Drake grunted as he emptied his balls deep inside of her. He grunted as his thrusts became choppy.

"Fuck yes." Drake whispered collapsing over her.

Cat gasped for air under him as her body recognized the end to the constant bliss. She shuddered and he felt it on his semi-hard dick.

Drake lifted his head and smiled at the camera filming them across the room. He was very glad he had recorded this for posterity.

"Delete the photo." Cat said from under him.

Drake sighed and grabbed the phone. While she watched he deleted the final picture. She grabbed the phone and scrolled through the next few pictures to make sure they were all gone. Satisfied she handed him the phone and rose to get dressed.

"Tell me you had fun." Drake said watching her dress as he lounged naked on the pull out.

"Why?"

"Because I know you did, I just want you to admit it."

"You blackmailed me into this. It doesn't matter if I enjoyed it. It is still the same. You gave me no choice. I made the best of the situation."

"You squirted. That is proof enough for me." Drake said smugly. "You may have been here because I made you, but I just got you out of your head and you enjoyed it."

"Whatever, I am leaving."

"Fine." Drake said grabbing his shorts. He walked her upstairs and before opening the door he turned to her and kissed her lips softly. "Until next time, teach."

"There will be no next time." Cat said stiffly.

Drake opened the door with a grin. "We will just have to see about that."

Cat gaped in horror and fled from the house. As she slid into her car she glanced over at the impossibly arrogant student lounging in the doorway watching her. He had something, this wasn't over, she knew it.

12