The Milky Way 2: Oh, THAT Movie!

Story Info
Everything is set in motion by just one dumb movie...
3.8k words
4.21
7.1k
5
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hand them the breakfast tray.

"Mmmmmm. Looks delicious! Want some coffee, Mark? Oh right, the milk..." She looks at the empty jar. "Okay, Alex, milking time!"

I show them my swollen titties. They begin to hurt as fuck, and a tiny rivulet is slowly trickling down from the left nipple.

"Oh, no, I'm so sorry!" Jane shouts. "We've totally forgotten to empty you last night! This must be painful!"

"It's okay," I lie through clenched teeth. Could they please begin now?

"I know it's not," Jane says. "But okay, more milk for us today. You can also have some, I think."

"Thank you, Jane," I reply sheepishly. "I hope it's not gone bad already..."

"Ha-ha, isn't she cute, Mark?" Jane laughs.

"She's such a doll," Mark says, in his warm tenor voice. Smooth and soft as velvet. Oh, I love him. I love them both!

"I dare say she's never looked sexier than today," he goes on. "I love how puffy her nipples are! And those knockers... I think they have grown at least to a D size."

"I know what you mean," she gives him a quick kiss. "They must be filled to the brim. Wanna feel them?"

"Sure," he says. "May I?" he asks me.

He is always so polite, even after all these years that we know each other. Well, technically he is only Jane's husband, not my master, so he has to ask.

I wonder what would happen if I said 'no'. Jane wouldn't be too happy, I'm sure of that.

Anyway, I have no reason to be stubborn today. I turn slightly and present my boobies. By now the right one has also decided it needs to leak. Both areolas are covered in a thin layer of white milk, and the first drips begin to form and are threatening to fall. My precious milk! Hurry up, will you!

He cups his warm hands around their undersides, where the skin is softest, and weighs them, jiggling them slowly. I close my eyes. It feels so great. It is very, very rare that he is touching me at all. Mostly just stroking my hair or giving me a playful slap on my butt. Oh yes, and shoving his dick into my little mouth. Does this count as 'touching'?

I'm not even sure when the last time was that he felt my breasts. He should do this more often.

I have to remember whom I belong to. Jane. NOT Mark. Oh, I adore Jane. She is my Mistress, my owner, my protector, my everything. And I desire her so much. But I know that sex wouldn't be healthy for our relationship. It's not about my

desires, but how to serve her best.

Mark on the other hand... Oh Mark, please fuck me. Fuck me hard.

"Oh my, they are heavy," he interrupts my rambling thoughts. "And so warm!"

He lets them loose, and they bounce a bit. Oh please, Mark, touch them again. Suck my nipples. Empty them. NOW!

Jane gives him another kiss. "I think I have to remind you who you are married to," she jokes. She's not angry; I think our playful banter has made her horny again.

"Hop in, Alex," she beckons me. "I don't want to get up yet."

I join them in their bed. It is so warm and fluffy, I nearly get sucked up by it, like quicksand. When was the last time I was allowed in? Certainly not after their wedding. I feel honored.

I present my udders, again. Stretching out my chest, pushing my shoulders backward, letting them peek out as much as possible.

She has other plans. "Hmmm, on your fours, Alex. Yes, that's a good little cow."

I'm taken aback by this; I'm not too much into pet play, never found it very arousing or interesting, and thus I obey hesitantly and cautiously. I don't want to be a HuCow. Fortunately, she doesn't continue with that weird furry stuff. My udders are pointing downwards, and the extra gravity accelerates the lactation. Drip. Drip. Drip, drip, dripdripdripdrip. Oh my gosh... How embarrassing.

Jane and Mark are both intrigued. It really hurts now, and I can't suppress a moan. This seems to wake them up, and Jane gets the jar. The left tit is going to be the first. And then... finally... she begins to milk me.

She has her own special technique, she never touches my nipples, probably because they are so erogenous and that wouldn't do. Instead, she is squeezing my breasts from the base, quite like kneading and stretching dough. Sometimes it takes a while until the first drops come out, but today she has barely begun to apply the pressure and I am squirting a steady stream of white, warm, sweet milk. Not just single drops, but an actual jet, like from a water faucet. I cry, not from pain, but from joy. It feels so good! All the pressure, the little stings, and the itches going away now; the extra weight is gone, too.

"Thank you, Jane!" I sniffle.

"You're welcome, cutie."

The jar fills up in no time, and by the time she has finished the other tit, it is filled to the brim. Finally, the stream dries up and only a few drops remain. Until the next milking.

I lift myself up again, but before I can leave the bed Jane and Mark stop me and pull me back between them.

"Today you can stay in and join us," Jane says. "I feel horrible because I forgot to drain you."

I shake my head. It's not really an issue.

"Oh shuddup. Just accept the favor, okay?" she scolds me. I am snug between them, it's warm and comfy, and I'm certainly not going to complain.

I notice that Mark is frequently looking at my now empty teats. I'm glad they have kept their shape; I know if you do this too often, they can become saggy and wrinkly. At least that's what I think I have read. Or seen.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We take our time to finish breakfast. Nobody seems to be in a hurry. I don't have any chores to do, and tomorrow is a bank holiday anyway.

Finally, everything is eaten, and we have emptied the milk jar, too. I think today they were especially happy, praising the taste and the texture. I suspect it because it was sweeter and more concentrated than usual. I'm delighted that they are satisfied with the quality. But I hope they won't do this regularly now. Those 24 hours were way too long for my poor titties.

I gather everything and take the tray to the kitchen, then I come back to await any orders Jane has for me. I kneel down obediently. But again, today is different.

"Stand up, Alex, will you?" Jane says, not commanding me, but instead in a quiet and relaxed voice.

I do as I'm told, holding my hands behind my back, and letting them inspect me.

"Nice, nice..." she mutters, more to herself. "Alex, do you know which day it is today?"

"Sure, July 3rd," I answer.

"No, you little dummy, what special day for you?" she waits for an answer while I grope in my mind. A special day? Not my birthday, of course, I'm a slave, but I'm not dumb. What could it be? I shake my head, slowly. I'm totally

flabbergasted. July 3rd...

"Have you really forgotten?" she can't believe it. "This date, five years ago, we watched that stupid movie!"

Oh. Right. The stupid movie.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were about two years into our relationship. I was kneeling on the floor, massaging, and kissing her weary feet.

We had met on an online dating site; we were both in our late twenties and had both come fresh out of an unsatisfying relationship. Her profile was rather neutral, but she had two intriguing pictures that led me to the conclusion that she was slightly kinkier than the average person. I always felt attracted to strong partners that knew exactly what they wanted. And she turned out to be just perfect. Her orders were always very clear, she wasn't excessively cruel, and we both had a lot of respect for each other. I did not want to be one of these crazy 24/7 permanent slaves, doing only what I was told, turning off my brain, and acting like a fucking robot. I liked my job, and I liked my hobbies even more. I was (and still am) an avid and, if I may say so, rather talented violist, and she was a huge fan of classical music. Always coming to my concerts, sponsoring my ensembles, being an outstanding supporter throughout.

She was very well-to-do and had lots of spare time, so we also often went on travels or crazy adventures. That said, I was always cautious to keep a certain degree of independence.

Well, as I said, that evening I was busy working on her legs and feet. I had already taken off her shoes and painted her toenails and now I enjoyed making her feel comfortable. And maybe a bit horny. I was already quite worked up; I have a fetish for beautiful feet, and I was so glad that she gave me ample opportunity to sniff and kiss and lick and generally worship her perfect little toes, her smooth and slender ankle, and her warm soles.

While I was doing my job, we were watching a porn movie. We both liked to scavenge those lovely internet sites and randomly pick something that piqued our interest.

That night it turned out to be an Asian gonzo movie. Pregnant lesbian women. I didn't even know that was a thing. I wasn't too impressed by all those knocked-up bellies, ready to drop, rather looking gross and unappealing in my opinion. Like many of these Japanese films, there was a lot of slobbering and squeaking and fake resistance going on, which seemed to be rather over the top. They had also censored the pussies (thank you obscenity law), so every time there was some real action it got kind of boring; maybe THEY can compensate by having a vivid imagination, but I don't. Lots of dildo play and magic wands which I just can't relate to either - I love it in real life, but on the screen, it's always a turn-off for me. As were those super hairy cunts they all seemed to possess. Pixelated, furry pussies, penetrated by equally pixelated dildos. Blegh.

Jane didn't seem to be too impressed either, but we had made it a rule to watch everything to the end if it wasn't too gross or outright illegal. I was pretty much focused on sucking a big toe when from the corner of my eyes I could see something new.

A woman feeding her lover. BREASTFEEDING.

Wow. WOW!

The giver was producing a copious amount. It ran everywhere, and the other girl had zero chance to gobble it all up in time - not that I think she tried very hard; it seemed to be part of the play. White streams of milk ran everywhere, over their fat bursting bellies, their faces, even (I assume) into their fucking pussies.

It gave me an instant hard-on.

I was always a bit on the feminine side, and we had often joked that I would make a nice girl. Sometimes I dressed up as a woman; not because it did arouse me, I just liked it and it felt very natural. Jane never forced me to, she had no interest in sissification, forced gender change, that stuff. Neither did I; that was always a no go for me when guys wanted me to be a little bimbo or fuckdoll. But pick some nice dresses, sometimes wear them when going out; generally do things at my own pace, I liked that.

Also, I was curious how it would be to have tits. I never mentioned that to Jane though. I was afraid of her reaction. This would certainly be very different from the normal kink we were living, very different from just plain cross-dressing, too, and I feared she would leave me. So, I kept that thought close to myself and buried it deep inside.

"Hey, are you sleeping?" Jane poked me with her foot. I had no idea how long I had been sitting there, doing nothing, just staring at the scene and the next one and the one after that. Transfixed by those milky rivers everywhere. Coming from small titties, huge titties, tiny girly nipples, big puffy nipples, being sprayed about everywhere, drunk, licked up, squirted into any orifice available.

'I wish I could do that,' I thought.

It took me some time to force my wandering mind back to my occupation. Jane looked at me with a quizzical expression, but she said nothing. I was pretty sure she hadn't noticed anything. We watched the rest of the movie in silence.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had some very vivid dreams that night. They all involved me being milked in various situations, by Jane, by her friends, by random strangers; sometimes in a bedroom, at other times in public, in a bar, a restaurant, while waiting for the bus. In a barn or a stable. I invariably woke up after a while and noticed my dick was hard as a rock, already leaking precum.

The next day at work was a nightmare. I couldn't focus on my tasks at all and had to leave early, feigning a headache. I tried very hard to keep my fantasies in check and after a while, I felt sufficiently stable again. I filed the event under 'random weirdness'. We didn't watch another of these movies anyway.

The next month we went on a trip to Japan, and I was glad to keep my mind occupied. It had always been a dream of mine to go there, and I was exhilarated that I finally got the chance. Everything was beautiful, the people were extraordinarily polite, and we had two fun weeks. My Japanese at that time was still rudimentary, but good enough to survive, and I really liked that I could hone my skills a bit. Jane, of course, speaks Japanese fluently. She is super smart and has a knack for languages.

The night before our departure we went out to a nightclub. A recommendation from one of her friends she seemed to have everywhere. We hadn't seen any of the more "colorful" aspects of Tokyo nightlife so far, which was odd because she was always looking for kinky, sometimes even dangerous places. I would have expected us to go to Kabukicho since that is where probably every tourist in search of an adventure turns to. However, we ended up in a completely nondescript area, a drab, quiet, boring housing quarter. The taxi driver showed us the entrance and then drove off quickly. I have to admit I was a bit scared. Jane hugged me very closely, and that gave me reassurance. A middle-aged, handsome woman let us in and after the usual ceremony, the little polite dance you have to perform wherever you go, we were shown into the inner sanctum.

What a difference! 'Stylish' was my first impression. Very shiny, very neutral, with lots of glass and mirrors, gleaming metal, artfully arranged lighting. Beautiful, but also a little bit... cold.

Well, the futon didn't look cold at all. We were ushered over and made ourselves comfortable. Jane was wearing a tight latex mini dress, smokey grey, slightly transparent, but you had to look closely. She wasn't wearing a bra, and I could see her nipples. They were looking like little dark pins pushing out the tight rubber material. My member was already stiff just from looking at her.

We were the only audience. There didn't seem to be any other lounges or beds anyway. I began to wonder how much she had paid for this event, which was obviously booked exclusively for us.

They dimmed the lights, and I crawled closer to Jane.

The first part of the show was pretty much standard. It was a fetish and BDSM show, with lots of latex and leather, spanking, whipping, clamps, the usual stuff. They did some very intricate and nice Shibari which I really liked to watch, even though I'm absolutely not into bondage myself. It was extremely aesthetic. And erotic. The girls (it was an all-lesbian show) were stunning, opening or lowering their black eyes just with the right amount of pleading and submission; squeaking and mock fighting at the right moment when the wax hit their breasts or their pussy; screaming and thrashing when they were forced to have an orgasm. Very, very, very nice. But nothing I couldn't have had at home.

Suddenly the lights went out, and only a single spotlight lightened the stage. A very cold, hard light, a stark contrast to the soft and dim, romantic-erotic lighting from before.

Another mistress, clad in black rubber, came in. She was leading two girls on leashes. They were sporting transparent latex collars and forced into extremely tight corsets, one red, one blue, with matching lipsticks and fingernails, all perfectly styled and beautifully arranged. The corsets accentuated their butts nicely. And their tits.

Not that these needed any extra accentuation. They were tightly bound with the same kind of latex straps. They had already turned dark red to purple, with huge, puffy nipples peeking out. Dark veins were clearly visible, bulging out everywhere, and I wondered whether this was still healthy.

The mistress led them over and let them face each other. She said something to the blue girl. The little slave nodded and began to stroke her companion's tits. Just brushing the nipples. I could hear the victim moaning and she began to wiggle and twist, trying to get away. Her mistress held her fast though.

Whitish, translucent liquid began to leak out of the right nipple. Only a tiny drop at first. Then another. The blue girl gave the nipple a quick lick, which elicited a jerk from the other slave. She looked at their mistress, which nodded imperceptibly. Her companion just closed her eyes in defeat. Then she wrapped her beautiful, perfectly styled lips around the nipple. Put her hands at the base of the boob and took off the strap that was so tightly wrapped around. "Red" started to scream and howl instantly, as the blood began to rush in, and along with the blood came a river of... milk! Not just single drops, no, a whole milkfall was gushing out, filling up her companion's sweet little mouth in a second, so much that it spilled over and she had to gobble it down quickly. The poor girl was fighting so hard to get free, but her mistress kept her in an iron grip. "Blue" began to nurse on the teat like a baby. She let some of the milk trickle out lazily and her dark blue lips were contrasting with the white liquid. She licked her lips.

I couldn't take my eyes off the scene. Maybe I had stopped breathing, too. My member wanted to burst out of its confinement; the idiotic latex pants that I had decided to wear were way too tight. I was dimly aware that Jane was massaging my crotch.

Blood was rushing in my ears, and I was about to faint. From some distance, I heard the mistress ask Jane something; I couldn't quite understand what, something-"nyu". Jane nodded and whispered into my ear, and it must have taken me a minute or more to process her words.

"She has told me these little fillies are filled to the brim with milk, and she wants to know whether you would like to taste some of it. It is produced specifically for us, and she just said they both haven't been milked for a week."

I continued to stare, I think I must have forgotten how to speak, at least my tongue was glued to my gum, paralyzed, dead. My mouth was dry. I was imagining myself standing there, MY tits protruding, MY tits being fondled and sucked, MY tits running over with milk, MY tits being offered to someone else to drink from. I was already reaching an orgasm when Jane pulled her hand away.

"No, Jane," I croaked, voice hoarse and raspy. "But I'd like very much to see you taste it..."

"You don't know what you are missing," she said and beckoned the girls over.

The left slave leaned over and gave her a kiss, pouring all the milk she had just collected into Jane's mouth.

"Mmmm.... Wow! That's just amazing" she exclaimed. "Are you sure you don't want any?"

She took another sip, directly from the source this time. I gasped.

"No..." I said slowly.

"Well, what DO you want then?" she asked me.

"I want to BE that little slave!" my mouth formed the words before my brain could step in.

She looked at me in earnest.

"Cutie, I know."

"You... You... You what?" I stammered.

"Sure. I mean, it's pretty obvious. Every night you twist and turn and murmur in your sleep. You are constantly taking my underwear with you when you leave for work. Shhhh, I haven't finished yet. And the way you have been constantly kneading your nipples, ever since we watched that movie..." she laughed. "Did you really think I hadn't noticed how worked up you were that evening? Do you think I'm that dumb?"

12