Oh, What Fun It Is to Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned forward until he slipped out of me completely. He grabbed at my hips to pull me back in, but I sunk in deeper into the bed and rolled over on my back, still between his legs.

"Why'd you stop? Is everything okay?"

"Yea, everything's prefect. You know exactly what you're doing, but it's my turn. I want to ride you. Lie down."

He eagerly complied, and was on his back almost instantly. I climbed into his lap. With his length clutched firmly in my hand, I guided him inside me. It had barely been a few seconds, but even that felt too long without his cock inside me. I slide down and filled myself with him to the hilt. His strong hands glided up my torso and stayed on my breasts. He took my nipples in between his fingers and rolled them as I rolled my hips. We were perfectly in sync. Every time I took him in deeper, he tweaked my nipples more firmly. Our moans filled the room. I loved that he wasn't afraid to get loud with me.

"Oh Riley!"

I could barely respond outside of groans. The way he moaned my name, turned me on so much and made me want to ride him even more intensely. With his hands still working their magic on my nipples, I leaned forward and placed my hands on his chest for leverage. I started riding harder and faster. Hearing his breath quicken invigorated me. He made no effort to slow down his own movements, despite the obvious effect my increased passionate motions were having on him.

"Fuck your pussy feels so good. Don't stop."

"I don't plan on stopping until we both cum."

We kept up with each other. The way our bodies moved together, it felt like this was far from our first time fucking each other. We both got louder, and it became harder to formulate coherent sentences, let alone words. We let our bodies take over fully. My orgasm began to build. Every inch of my body felt hotwired. I kept grinding onto his dick, barely able to moan out his name. Every inch of his cock and every thrust made me like putty in his hands. I was right there, and he knew exactly what to do. He didn't change a single step and kept touching me the way I needed. I had one of the most intense orgasms. He really was one stellar fuck. As I felt myself coming down, I leaned back and let the ecstasy wash over me.

Once the last waves of my orgasm finished, I continued to ride him lazily.

"Are you ready to cum?"

"Yes, so ready."

"How do you want it, and how do you want me?"

"I want this same position, but I'll take control. And I want to cum inside you."

I leaned down to kiss him. I teasingly whispering in his ear to fill me up. As I sat back up, he spread his legs and brought his knees up and planted his feet flat on the bed. He gripped my hips and started to thrust upwards. I'd never had this before, but fuck did I already love it. He fucked me hard and fast. My body was already gearing up for another orgasm. In and out his thick cock went, faster and deeper with each plunge. I started sinking my fingers into his lower stomach.

"Fuck Theo, don't stop. Right there."

The devilish smirk that crossed his lips was so fucking sexy. He did exactly as I asked. He didn't stop until I came all over his cock again. When he saw me coming down, he thrust into me and emptied out every drop. He left fingerprints on my hips that matched the ones I left on his stomach.

I rolled off of him and snuggled into him.

"I just need a power nap and then I'll head out."

"There's no rush. Take all the time you need. It's just us, and I'm not expecting company."

"I still have to get back home before my family does tomorrow afternoon."

"Don't worry. I'll wake you up in the morning for breakfast and Round 2. Then you can sneak back home and sleep it all off."

"Sounds good."

I sleepily mumbled my agreement into the pillow. I'm so glad I decided to stay back that night. Caroling just doesn't compare. Cock always wins.

12