Oh Yes, It Can Get Worse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sabineteas
Sabineteas
2,041 Followers

I tied the bottoms and adjusted the panel between my legs to give me the best coverage, still letting them look at my breasts and hardened nipples. I ignored them. I got the top and slipped it on, tying the string around my neck first. The triangles started over my breasts but by the time I had the first string tied my breasts were bare again. Bare and tingling. I was getting turned on once more. I turned to face them, not bothering to adjust the suit and tied the back string, and then I slowly covered my nipples with the material. Rob chuckled appreciatively.

"See, it isn't so bad, is it."

I didn't respond, just stared through the windshield.

"Maybe you would enjoy showing them your ass, Beth. Get up on your knees with your ass facing them, hands on the seat."

I wanted to scream no, but it was anonymous. Rob wouldn't take no for answer anyway. I knelt up and put my hands on the seat. The horn tooted again. At least I couldn't see them. Rob caressed my back. His hand slid lower and I wanted to scream NOOOOO, but I bit my lip. His hand reached the waistband of the suit bottom. His touch felt good on my bare skin and I was a little aroused. I didn't say a word as he leaned over and pulled the bottoms back down. I didn't say a word as my cleft began to bare. I didn't say a word until I could feel air on my anus.

"Rob, please…"

"You aren't getting hurt, Beth. Shush."

I closed my eyes as the string between my cheeks pulled out and I could feel the bottom sliding down to my knees. The horn tooted again. My ass, my bare naked ass, was waving in the air, right next to two people that I didn't know and I hadn't objected. My anus and pussy were on show for them and I hadn't said a word. Rob toyed with the string on my back. I whimpered but kept my mouth shut. He pulled. It came apart. The triangles hung down along with my little breasts. Rob's hand went up to the string at my neck. His fingers toyed with the string. I couldn't stand it.

"Just untie it, Rob, you know you're going to anyway."

He chuckled and did just that, tugging on one end until my knot came undone and the suit fell on the car seat. Rob then cupped one of my breasts and squeezed it, then toyed with my nipple. I leaned my head into his side and let him. I let him feel my breast as two people watched. While they watched my ass wave and bounce in the air for every bump in the road. They knew he was feeling me. They knew. I was still blushing but not totally embarrassed. After a bit he left the first breast alone, but cupped, squeezed and teased the other breast and nipple, just like the first. I was still hiding my face but I was struggling not to pant. It was dirty; it was a turn on, this anonymous playing.

"Why don't you take the bottoms off completely and let them see that you have."

I reached a hand back and lifting my right knee I slipped that side back below it. Then the same with the left knee. I felt my nipples tingling and my pussy moisten. My knees moved up so I could pull the bottom off completely and then they shifted back. I took the bottom and lay it on the dash, in plain sight. I was buck-naked and they knew it. The horn tooted again. I stayed on my hands and knees for a long time, as we drove along with them beside us. Rob pushed my right knee open a bit more to show my parts better and I didn't object. I complied. It was anonymous and it aroused me.

"Rob, pull away from them, please."

He chuckled again but did as I asked. I lifted my head up and kissed his cheek.

"Move your seat back."

Rob glanced at me, at my face that was looking at his. The electric motor hummed and the seat slid back. I felt for his zipper and tugged it down. My hand fished inside his pants and found it. His cock popped out, held in my small hand and my face went down. I kissed the tip. I kissed the shaft. I opened my mouth. I sucked him in. I felt him lift slightly. I kept sucking. My bare ass was still up in the air, bouncing each time we hit rough pavement. I was naked and my face was in my husband's lap. We were on the freeway and I was sucking his dick. And Rob was once more teasing my breasts and nipples. He couldn't reach my pussy but he could stroke down my chest to my belly and tease the hair above it, which was almost as nice. I finally had to lift off him. I blushed as I looked at his face while I put him back in his pants and carefully zipped him up.

"Later."

My face got hotter as I said that and Rob smiled at me.

"May I get dressed?"

"Of course, Beth."

I slipped on the top and tied it. Then I slipped on the bottoms. I adjusted the suit for modesty, smiling inside and snuggled next to my husband as he put his arm around my shoulders. I soon dozed off with the sun beating through the windshield on my body.

Sabineteas
Sabineteas
2,041 Followers
12