Oil of Roses Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, never did. Of course, I spent a lot of those years convinced I'd never see a live woman naked at all unless I paid her, so my dreams were sort of aimed low," Harry responded, his voice a low murmur. "Since it's obvious that you and Tamara are deeply in love and you're happier than I've seen you in... well, ever... do you ever find yourself just sending a quiet prayer of thanks up to heaven?"

"Every gawddamn day, Harry, every gawddamn day," Eddy replied. "I never knew how ugly I'd let my world become. I never knew how hopeless I'd let myself get. I used to take some kind of perverse pride in the fact that while I was fucked up, I wasn't as bad off as you. Now I realize I was pretty much as fucked up as you were, I just hid it better. It's like my world had no color in it and now it's nothing but colors everywhere I look. It's beautiful. She's beautiful."

"Yeah, yeah she is. So are Carol and Margo. I can't imagine how I lived before they were a part of my life."

"Well, from what I could tell, you weren't doin' much livin'... you were barely managin' survivin' on your better days. Unless you wanna talk about the time you spent with Angie..."

"Eddy, do try not to say that name again or I'm going to try to hurt you, you're going to hurt me, Carol and Margo are going to hurt you, Tamara's going to hurt me, who knows what the fuck Kelly and Jessica will do... it'd be a mess. Really, much easier not to mention her."

"My bad."

Then the two old friends sat and watched as Karen inserted a vibrating dildo and Patricia lost any control she might have had left. Minute after minute passed and orgasm after orgasm rippled through her body in varying intensities until it was evident to everyone that Patricia wasn't home anymore. Karen stood up, stretching and popping her neck.

"Ladies," she said around a slightly sore tongue, "thank you all for your help in making Trish's fantasy come true. I know she'll thank you when she can speak again." Then waving off offers of help, she removed the toys and unstrapped her lover, removing the gag and blindfold. Patricia appeared to be unconscious.

"Let me get her up to bed and I'll be back down to clean up," Karen said.

"No, no you won't," Carol replied, "because if you are I'll try mightily to kick your ass and fail miserably. I'll clean up; you go be with your woman. I'll be up with some water and aspirin for y'all in a bit."

Karen smiled in thanks and put Patricia over her shoulder. "Ah well," she said, looking at Patricia's ass next to her face, "it may not be romantic, but it beats trying to climb those stairs with her in my arms.

"Don't forget, we're making breakfast in the morning. Bring an appetite." And with that, she headed upstairs.

Carol began cleaning the chair and Tamara pitched in, helping her without saying a word. As the two of them worked, Margo, Kelly and Jess came and sat down around the pipe.

After Carol and Tamara finished and Carol made her run upstairs, they sat down and joined the party.

"That went well I think," Margo said, leaning against Harry's shoulder.

"It looked like it. Did any of you think to try to count Patricia's orgasms?" Harry asked.

"Men, always with the quantifying and calculating," Kelly said as she reclined in Jess' lap. "No Harry, I don't think anyone counted. Of course, to be fair, I don't think anyone could have counted there at the end."

"Harry, I'm thinkin' it was 'many many'," Eddy said, chuckling. Harry burst out laughing.

"Excuse me, 'many many'?" Margo said.

"We were at a dance one night, little VFW hall in a small town about seventy-five miles from here," Eddy said. "Just me and Harry, roaming around on a Friday night, trying to pick up women or find something else to do. Well, on the way, we'd grabbed a couple of fifths of bourbon, Ezra Brooks, Fine Kentucky Sippin' Rotgut, and so we were kinda loaded when we got to this dance. We both had to piss somethin' fierce, so we head for the men's room and we're standin' at the urinal and in walks the biggest redneck I've ever seen in my life. Motherfucker made me look small and delicate-"

"I'll take it from here, Sparky, you're liable to leave out salient points of interest," Harry said, interrupting him. "So this big cowboy type walks up, pulls out his dick and starts to pee. Ol' Eddy here decides to take a better look at him so he turns to face him... neglecting to stop his flow of urine first. Pees all over this dude's leg, I mean he soaks him. This good ol' boy gets a look on his face like I imagine God had when they were killing his kid and so I start talking a mile a minute, apologizing for him while I'm turning this big dumb ass around so he can pee in the urinal again. I'm telling the ol' boy that we were drunk, he didn't mean anything by it, surely he'd been that drunk before, accidents happen, I'll take him straight home... I think I did everything but offer to blow this guy so he'd let Eddy live. Finally he grins, says yeah, he's been that drunk before, no harm done. I tell Eddy it's time for us to go home and I'll be waiting for him in the truck. I leave.

"I'm about halfway across the parking lot when there come Eddy running his ass off. He blazes past me and I start running to catch up, hollering to ask him what was wrong. He said-"

"I peed on him again," Eddy said in a monotone.

"So I start running faster," Harry continued, "and I ask our friend the diplomat here, how many are comin' after us. He responds-"

"One... two... many... many many," Eddy said, trying not to laugh.

"Yeah, so by the time we get to the truck, I look back and we've got about twenty good ol' boys piling into their pickups all gonna chase us down and kick our asses. We're in Eddy's truck, which means we're goddamned lucky it runs at all. Asking it to outrun a bunch of shitkickers' pride and joy's is an exercise in futility. Eddy's clearly too drunk to drive, so was I but at least I could fake it. God knows I'd been faking it most of the evening, so I get behind the wheel, crank her up, put her in gear and floor her, pull out on the highway and start weaving back and forth, pretty much from one side of the road to the other.

"Sure enough, there was a cop lying in wait for drunks leaving the dance. He pops his lights on and pulls us over. Neither of us could, or wanted to, pass a field sobriety test, we tell him where we're from and he tells us we're spending the night in the drunk tank and he'll let us go in the morning."

"So you intentionally got picked up by the cops to avoid getting your ass beat," Jessica said.

"You bet your cute butt we did," Eddy said. "We'd been in a drunk tank before. It was likely we'd make it out of there in one piece. With a crowd of rednecks ready to beat us to a pulp, the odds were slightly reversed. So yeah, the nice police officer put us up for the night, the truck was safe in the police lot, and we drove home the next morning.

"But from this experience and my drunken ineptitude with mathematics comes 'many many'."

"Ah, now I understand," Margo said, laughing.

"Well, I think I'm going to take my tiny treasure and go to bed. Yes Carol, we'll be taking water and aspirin with us, although I'm pretty sure a hangover won't be a problem. Good night to you, one and all." Eddy led Tamara off to the bedroom, taking the remains of the pitcher with him.

"Cap'n," Margo said in her Second Mate Mounds voice, "lookee what we got us on our raid tonight. Me and Twat got us this juicy young cutie here to split between us, as it was, and we brung ye this dusky jewel. We'll be in your cabin, introducin' this one to the joys of a life at sea. Ye take care t'other one out here in the salon. If ye be needin' any help, just give out a yell an' we'll come a runnin'."

Mounds quickly bound Jessica with the straps from the chair and she and First Mate Twat carried her into the Captain's Cabin.

"Captain," Kelly asked fearfully, "what do you plan to do with me?"

"Twat," the Captain bellowed, "bring me back some silk scarves to tie this wench up with!"

"Aye aye, sir," came the faint reply from the cabin.

"Normally," the Captain said, leering at his captive as he held her wrists in his hands, "we'd sell ye off at the first port we come to. We wouldn't be takin' many liberties with ye in the meantime, as it might lower the price we'd get, plus with my First and Second Mate's around, me carnal needs are taken care of regular like."

As Twat emerged from the cabin, the Captain straddled his prisoner's body and held her down as Twat bound her, hand and foot.

Her mission accomplished, Twat returned to the despoiling of their other prize.

"But seein' as how ye and your companion are such exceptional beauties," he continued, stroking her dark skin with his hands as he arranged her on the cushions, "I'm thinking your charms are too good for the likes of port scum, so we'll be keepin' ye ourselves."

"Harry," she whispered, breaking character, "have I told you lately that I love you?"

Harry looked at her like a pole-axed steer.

"Don't get all weird, Harry, it's not the kind of love you need to worry about. It's just the kind of love that is. I'm not completely sure why. I know I love Carol and Margo the same way, and I'll tell them when the right time comes along. Part of why I love y'all is that you can play. I don't know why I need 'play' in my life so badly, I never really felt the lack of it, but it's something I'm craving now and y'all do it beautifully. So I thought I'd take a quick moment to tell my friend that I love him.

"Now you wicked man, do your worst to me, exercise your perverted lusts upon me! My soul shall remain pure even if you defile my body!"

"In a moment, wench, you'll get defiled all right!" He lifted Kelly's bound form into his arms and held her tenderly.

"I love you too, Kelly, not the kind of love you have to worry about, just the kind that is. I know part of the reason for me is that you can play with us but a bigger part is that even though we can be intimate with each other, you're still primarily my friend and I've been blessed with the best friends a man can have, present company included. And that because under your beautiful exterior, you have one of the kindest and bravest hearts I know. Jessica is a very lucky woman."

"That's funny, so are Margo and Carol."

"If you say so, darling... now then, prepare for defilement!"

"Whatever you do, you horrible brigand, please, leave me my virtue! I beg you, don't sheath your vile sword in my tender maidenhood! Leave me chaste and virginal so that I might someday find a husband and raise a family!"

"To hell and Davy Jones with your pathetic whimperin', bitch! They only way ye'll be able to land a husband by the time this crew is through with ye is by lying your pretty ass off about how ye spent your youth! Ye'll have to find some poor dumb landlubber who'll believe your daft tale of missionary work in the islands or some such."

Harry draped her over a pile of cushions.

"Now then, stop your whinin' and cryin' or I'll gag ye and forget to take it out for a day or three. Heave to and prepare to be boarded."

Holding her by her hips, relishing the feel of her flesh in his hands, he slid his cock into her finding her as he suspected wet and ready.

"Me thought ye were protestin' too much, wench! Now your body'll do the talkin' that'll give the lie to what your lips be sayin'."

Slowly he slid in and out of his prisoner, listening to her whimpers become the moans they'd always yearned to be. Gradually his pace increased as he felt the rhythm of her muscles, contracting and pulsing around his cock, urging him to fuck her faster.

"Oh, to Hell and Damnation with this," he spat as he roughly pulled out, untied her feet and pulled her down to a pile of pillows on the salon deck, positioning her on her back. "Ye give me any trouble with them feet o' yours and I swear to God Almighty that Twat will wear out a cat o' nine on your hide."

"Stop your threats you vile bastard and fuck me!" she responded, grabbing at him with her legs to draw him in.

"As the Lady commands," he replied sardonically, lowering himself on and in her.

As he sank back into the warm depths of her cunt, gliding in and out of her, his hands to either side of her shoulders, he saw her bound hands writhing under a cushion. Thinking nothing of it he once more lost himself in her charms, now able to fully enjoy the sight of her beneath him, shifting to and fro like the sea herself.

He was fascinated by the fluid shifting of her breasts, fore and aft, as he thrust himself into her at a good steady pace. She was beautiful and he could see the tension building in her. He felt a malicious glee and slowed down his pace.

"Fuck me faster you filthy bugger!"

"Ye are a foul-mouthed little tart, aren't ye? I'm thinkin' I'll be fuckin' ye at whatever speed I feel is best."

Her hands, somehow unbound, flashed out from under the cushion, one going around his neck, the other holding something to the side of it.

"Listen you murderous scum. If you're going to defile me, you'll damn well do it right. That's what this knife at your throat and I have to say on the matter. Now fuck me faster or I'll cut you, roll you over and be humping your dead body before you can get out a scream," she said, holding the knife, which looked suspiciously like a dildo, to his throat.

"Well, seems you've changed your tune, don't it now?" he said as he picked up the pace. "Just awhile ago ye were all 'please don't violate me' and now you've become a greedy slut about it, ain't ye?"

She brought his face down to hers, never letting up pressure on the knife.

"Yes, yes I have. You've already ruined me, though I might admit to having wanted you to. So now, being ruined, I don't intend to do things by half-measures. I'm planning my climb up this sewer's social ladder. I started as a prisoner, to be sold as a slave. Then I moved up to being a pirate's plaything, or maybe a pirate's whore. I figure the next step up is a pirate's lady and then maybe a member of the crew."

She kissed him and the Captain felt himself pulled right past the point of no return by the passion of her kiss and the magic of her mouth. He came and as he did he felt the rhythms in her cunt which had been so steady become spastic as she joined him. She broke the kiss and her head lolled back as she rode out her climax and he trembled through the after-shocks of his own.

Moments later she looked up at him, her eyes still slightly glassy.

"You know, for a dirty, uneducated piece of wharf trash, you're not an unpleasant lover."

She rolled him on his back and retrieved the scarf she'd been bound with.

"Now I'm going to tie you up," she said, a smile of evil glee on her beautiful face.

"Ye can't hold a knife and tie a knot, ye daft bitch! Ye might as well not even try."

"I don't have to," she said and then moved down his body, keeping the knife ever ready to plunge into him. When she reached his groin she said "Now in a minute, you'll give me your hands and no trouble. Trust me."

Keeping the knife on him, she took his balls in her mouth, biting down on them somewhat roughly to accent her point. Then she put the knife down, out of his reach, and motioned for him to put his hands down to his belly. He did so and she trussed him up tightly. Shortly thereafter, his feet were bound.

"Now then, time for a little more. Put your hands up near your neck, Captain."

He did so and his former captive propped his head up slightly and then swung her leg over his head, facing his feet. She lowered her messy cunt onto his hands and leaned back, putting her asshole right at his mouth.

"Put your tongue to work, dog, or I'll bury this steel in your gullet and laugh while you die."

So with his hand together as if at prayer, thumbs inside her with her button rubbing along the edge of the others and his tongue worming it's way up her ass, soon she was grinding fore and aft once more, using the Captain as her plaything, their mixed juices dripping out of her over his neck.

For his part the Captain was rather intrigued by this turn of events. The wench had fire, true enough, and once she was past all the silly protestin' of 'proper society' she had a taste for things just the way he and the crew liked 'em on the 'Free Booty".

"Umm, yes Captain, I like your tongue much better where it is than when it's flapping about in your mouth. And I can tell I'd like it in my cunny just as much."

He was happy with it where it was as well. The fiery wench was holdin' her weight off him, lettin' him breath, and the smells of her, and to be truthful him as well, were surroundin' him like a fog. But most of his attention was focused on the shapely ass bouncin' over his face, pressed down against his mouth. She was a sweet cunt, he could tell from the smell, and a fuck that'd put any port whore to shame. Her soft and shapely ass was a thing of beauty, nay, majesty, when seen at this distance, when tasted. She was clean and sweet and he'd be damned to a deeper hell than Davy Jones' locker if he'd tell her she'd been headed towards recruitment as crew before he took her the first time.

He buried his tongue deeper inside her, worming his way in as far as he could as he felt her starting to shudder.

"Um, Captain... that's... real... good... umm... deeper..."

The cheeks of her ass pressed down on either side of his face as her hips relaxed slightly, her attention wavering with her approaching climax. He curled his index and middle fingers under and shifted them next to his thumb, curling down his ring fingers and leaving her only the little fingers to rub against. On her next upstroke he uncurled the index and middle fingers, slipping them up inside her.

"OH... you... bastard..." she said, and then she was coming, and coming hard, collapsing down on top of him. Her body falling forward took the pressure off his throat and neck and he was staring up when his First and Second Mates came into view, smiling, holding pistols in each hand, which looked suspiciously like toy flintlocks.

"So Captain, ye managed to get your ass captured again," Mounds observed. "How is it that ye can captain a ship across the length and breadth of the Spanish Main, lootin' and pillagin' and not get caught, yet put some vixen in with ye and you're tied up on the floor with your tongue up her butt in a matter of an hour?"

"Skill, Mounds, sheer skill. It takes much hard work and effort to get yourself in positions like that. Few men have the patience and dedication for it."

The wench raised her head, holding the knife threateningly, but when she saw the pistols pointed in her direction, she dropped it.

"Now, get me untied and retie her. Where's the other one?"

"We left her bound and sleepin' on the bed, sir," Twat responded. "She's a sweet little piece and will give us no problem at all, but this one seems to be a bit of a firebrand, don't she?"

"Aye, that she is," the Captain said, reaching for a tankard of rather citrus-y smelling ale. "And when we're through with her, she'll either be burning for us, or burnt out."

He and his depraved crew chuckled evilly.

12