Oil of Roses Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"From the fucking you gave me that night, I don't doubt it," she said, her fingers deftly unbuttoning her top. "So what brings up this trip down memory lane, not that I'm objecting in the least?"

"A patient and her... lovers... look to be able to guide us in finding people to help make some of those fantasies, perhaps all of them, come true," he said as he got up from his chair, slipping out of his loafers. He walked around behind his wife, shedding clothing with almost every step and kissed her softly on the neck. "We could even be talking about a long-term situation, if everything went well."

He heard her ripping the lounge pants, the loose-weave cotton splitting with a zipper-like sound as she murmured, "Well fuck me..."

He stepped around her, sweeping the dinner dishes off onto the floor. Over the sounds of breaking china and splattering food he replied, "That was my general idea."

As she climbed up on the table to sit facing him the last intelligible words she was to say for awhile were "Good thing Carmelita's gone home for the evening... I knew there was a reason we don't use the fine dinnerware..."

* * * * *

The four women who visited Harry that night seemed much more at ease than they had been the last time he'd seen them. Even slightly groggy, just waking up from one of his many daily naps, Harry could see that his loved ones were coming down from the high stress levels that had been a constant undercurrent since the attack.

"Harry my love," Margo said after gentle hugs and kisses were given, "your sister has made quite an impression on the family."

"Made quite an impression on Carol's 'juicy-sweet'," Kelly said, grinning.

Carol grabbed her arm and whispered, "Oh, I know you found it such a chore, servicing her, Princess. You hated every minute of it... perhaps we'll tie you back up this evening, let you do nothing but watch while Madam and I play with Mistress Nicki."

Kelly's bravado fell away and she haltingly slipped into the kneeling position. "I'm sorry, Mistress. I spoke out of turn."

"Yes you did," Margo said, her voice calm and cold. "Nicki, would you like to see to her punishment?"

"Uh, no ma'am, I'm not... uh, no." Nicki's ease with her sexuality and these women had disappeared when they entered her brother's room.

"Relax, Nicki... I told you this would happen... just didn't figure on it happening so soon," Harry said.

"Harry, you know our little girls," Margo said, smiling. "I'm rather surprised they didn't take her down like a pair of cheetahs on a gazelle."

"The idea had crossed our minds," Carol replied, "but we're trying to whip Kelly's submissive side into some sort of shape."

Margo looked at her husband and noticed something. "Harry, have you had your sponge bath today?"

"Yep, very frightening nurse gave it to me just before I drifted off after supper... why?"

"Nicki, Princess, we're going to be standing outside for a bit. Baby Girl, take care of that... and be sure not to let him move around much, if at all." And she led the other two outside, closing the door behind them.

Carol went to the bathroom, getting a towel and returned to the bed, looking about for something.

"What? What are you doing? What are you looking for?"

"You're being dense again, Harry." She pointed at the erection, visible under the sheets. "God, is there any lotion anywhere in this room?"

"I think there's some in the drawer there."

Carol looked. "God, Vaseline Intensive Care? I think not."

She went to the door and poked her head out. "Margo, give me the lubricant you keep in your bag. Damn hospital isn't set up for hand-jobs for the patients, all they've got is stuff I wouldn't use on my worst enemy... okay, maybe them."

Margo smiling handed over the tube of lubricant. "Haven't had to use this since we were in the bar at the Omni. Maybe I should bring the lotion issue with administration."

"Oh, I'm sure it would go over very well with them," Nicki said, nervously. "Next thing you know, you'll have patients expecting such service from the nursing staff."

"Have you seen Nurse Fletcher?" Kelly asked. "I'd be worried if she got anywhere near Harry's dick... I have plans for it..." she kissed Margo's neck, "we all do."

Inside the room Carol had flipped back the sheet and raised his gown, being extra careful not to disturb any of the tubes or wires. "Thank God they haven't catheterized you... that would make things problematical." She arranged the towel and started to warm a squirt of lube in her hands. "Here we are again, sir," she said, her eyes a little moist. "Seems this is where I came in... although you're a lot more fucked up this time than that."

"Yeah, yeah I am, physically at least. Mentally and emotionally honey? I'm so much better than I was," he said, "but you're still an angel... that hasn't changed."

"Now I'm going to need you to lie real still, like Margo said. I don't want this to get interrupted because you moved and pulled something loose that the hospital considers vitally important. Try not to tense up at all, my love, try to relax into the orgasm as you build towards it."

She spread the warmed lubricant over his cock and Harry felt 'good' for the first time since the attack. As she worked her hands up and down his shaft, Harry smiled and said, "You ever think about how far we've come since the first time you did this?"

"All the time, my love... even with all the bad things that have happened... Angie, Benjie, losing Jessica... it's been such a wonderful, miraculous time."

Harry smiled at her use of the word 'miraculous', thinking back to his conversation with Tattie.

Outside in the hall, things weren't going so well.

"Ma'am, I don't care if you are the patient's wife, I don't care if you are a doctor, I don't care if you're the Lord God Almighty, his vital signs are elevated and I need to go in and check him."

"No, Nurse Fletcher, I don't really think you do. While this may seem a little irregular to you, please have no doubts that if you try to go past us, I will cold-cock you in a heart-beat."

"I'm going to go get security."

"Why don't you go get Dr. Lowry instead? I believe he's still around, I saw him as we came in."

"I will, Dr. Sapperstein. Don't you move."

"Not planning to... Nurse Ratched."

It was obvious from the way the severe and stern nurse stalked away that she'd been compared to that character before and didn't like it at all.

Back in the room, Harry was finding it harder and harder to remain relaxed, but he dutifully continued to attempt to remain so, as the skilled hands of his beloved brought him closer and closer to a climax.

"Harry, love, I feel you tensing up again... think of it as a wave, honey. You're tensing up because you're trying to stay on top of it. Just let the crest flow over you and be buoyed up by the body of the wave, relax into it... that's good... that's better."

"Carol?"

"Yes my love?"

"How's everyone... doing... really?"

"Harry, is that really what you need to be thinking about right now?"

"Darling... as lovely... as you are... and as skilled... it's all... I can think of."

She leaned over and kissed him tenderly, then stroked the side of his face with her cheek.

"Alright... Margo's seeing a therapist and it's a very good thing. The hours between when she found you and when you got out of surgery took a terrible toll on her... one I'm pretty sure we haven't seen the fullness of yet. We'll help her as much as we can... she'll come through it, but it could be rough."

Her hands slid over his cock, teasing him towards release.

"Kelly... Kelly is so turned around by so much in such a short amount of time that she's not sure which way is up, but she's figuring it out and happily being a bad little slave girl. Oh my love, you should have seen her this afternoon, I was restraining her and Nicki was tickling her, viciously, and she was struggling with me and struggling with her laughter and with her tears and with her excitement. I think she orgasmed five or six times, although I'm not sure if it was out of true passion or self-defense. Afterwards Nicki and I made love while Kelly was tied up on the bed next to us, forced to just watch.

"You're tensing up again... be patient, you won't be an invalid forever and then I'm sure we can stage a repeat performance while Margo gives you someplace warm and loving to put this thing."

She slid one hand down towards his ass, not getting too close, but close enough to bring a strong twitch to his cock.

"Nicki is finding her place... and quite wonderfully some of her places are with Margo, Kelly and me... she's a good woman, Harry... it'll be good to have her home. She'll need a lot of work, learning to relax and have a life, live a life... but I think all of us will be a good influence on her in that regard.

"I want to thank you for accepting Tattie so readily into our little family... it's been so good to see her and she seems to be thriving on having the bunch of us to look after. Talked to her briefly on the phone today... Peter left her and she couldn't be more pleased. I worry about her though... she's awfully lonely."

While one hand played with his balls, the other continued to glide up and down his shaft, slowly and skillfully easing him towards his climax.

"Eddy and Tamara are so in love they make all of our romantic moments seem tame. I'm so happy that's working out as well as it is... Tamara's had to grow some, to take care of the parts of Eddy he can't take care of himself... Eddy's growing... healing...."

She looked up and saw the tears and the smile on Harry's face. "And I can see how much that means to you, my dearest.

Outside in the hall, Dr. Lowry came down the hall with Nurse Fletcher hot on his heels.

"Alright Margo, I stopped by the nurses station and checked Harry's vitals. What the hell's going on in there and why won't you let Nurse Ra- Nurse Fletcher in to check on him?"

"Are his elevated vitals putting him at any risk?"

"Not that I can see, but if he starts thrashing around-"

"He's not thrashing around... I trust Carol to make sure of that."

"Carol, what's Carol doing in there?"

"Nurse Ratched, will you excuse us?"

"What! I don't think so."

"Interestingly enough, Nurse, I do think so. DOCTOR Lowry and DOCTOR Wohler need to have a private consultation concerning this patient.

She turned back to Dr. Lowry. "Also, there will be a private nurse in here this evening, to cover for Nurse... Fletcher... whenever she's on duty so that she is not responsible for my husband in any way.

"You may leave now, Nurse. What we're about to discuss is well and truly none of your business."

With a look of pure venom, Nurse Fletcher stomped off down the hall.

"Mike, this is going to sound a little odd. Carol, Harry's and my pet, is giving my husband a hand job, that's why his vitals are elevated. I instructed her to make sure he doesn't move, and believe me; she's very good at following instructions.

"There, are you satisfied, Mike?"

He smiled. "No problem whatsoever. I recommend a private nurse by the name of Adelaide Corken... I've worked with her before and found her excellent." He took out a pad and wrote a name and phone number on it. "Now I'm going to leave you to your guard duties and go try to smooth some ruffled Fletcher feathers."

"I don't envy you... sorry Mike."

"I don't envy me either... but it is awfully fun to see that pompous bitch put in her place, from time to time."

Meanwhile, in the room, oblivious to the storm outside; "Karen and Patricia... well, Karen was very, very shaken by the attack. I think she thought once you got Angie out of your system, and especially after Angie paid us that little visit, that she was going to be able to stop worrying about you. This attack hit her hard, Harry... real hard. You know that she loves you so much... if she were two hairsbreadth's less gay, she wouldn't take 'no' for an answer from you?"

"I know... and if she was that two hairsbreadth's less gay, she wouldn't hear it... wouldn't have heard it years ago... but that would've deprived me of all of you in my life... and her of Patricia."

"This is true, and the more I get to know Patricia, the more I love her. You should've seen her, Harry... Karen says when they got the call she started praying for all of us and when they arrived she spoke with everyone and went straight to the chapel and continued praying... I'm not sure she's stopped yet. She's good people, Harry, damn good people."

"What about you, Baby Girl?"

"I'm doing well, my love. I'm going to have to deal with that night, but for the time being, I'm doing well. You're going to be okay, all the people I love are going to be okay... I cry sometimes thinking how lucky I am... and OH, you're cumming, Harry... my, that has been building up awhile, my love... hold on, let me get that... how'd that get way over there? That was an impressive...

"Harry, honey, why are you crying?"

"My love... I just... I love you."

"I love you too... my husband."