OK, Here's the Plan. Kidnap Me.

Info
Virgin heiress begs her lover to kidnap & ravish her.
4.2k words
4.65
17k
15
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
allusions
allusions
29 Followers

OK, Here's the Plan. You're Totally Going to Kidnap Me.

script by /u/ravishagirl



a cell phone ringing

the call picks up

a teasing, sweet, excited voice Hey baby. How are you? Mmn, I bet you're wondering why I'm calling you at two in the morning. Shh, I have to stay quiet.

giggles

Never mind what I'm wearing. teasing This is serious. I need to talk with you, baby, and I need you to pay CLOSE attention.

giggles

Okay, fine. If you really are going to just DIE if you don't find out. I am in ... white ... virginal ... satin lingerie. A half cup bra with a pretty floral pattern. whispers It's very soft against my tits. giggles Satin panties. These panties are so slight, they'd slide right off me if you so much as looked at them. And ... I have stockings and ... a garter. whispers Nothing else.

a little mewl of need

My nipples swell and tighten when you call me that. Call me that again.

a soft aroused little noise

breathing fast Mmn. You are so sexy. I can't believe it. We haven't even kissed yet, and every time you look at me from across the grounds or ... ohhh ... or growl in my ear like that ... you light a forest fire between my thighs.

What you DO to me.

Mmn.

rustling Here, I'll lie back in my bed and just ... tease my thighs with my fingertips, while we talk.

soft little moans

Ohhh ... my thighs are soft.

I am so ... sofffft.

Do you like that? Do you like hearing me moan?

Do you like knowing what you've done to this shy ... innocent ... virgin heiress?

moans

whispers You beast. You beautiful, manly beast.

a cute little whimper Fuck.

aroused but trying to be serious

Okay, listen. You know my father's never going to let you date me. He won't let you NEAR me. Not unless you add a few zeros to your salary. But ... I've been thinking. Mm-hmm. softly I've been thinking a lot about this, actually.

I've been thinking a lot about you.

I want ... I ... blushing ... I want you. I want you to kiss me. To hold me. almost a moan I want you to own me. I want to be yours. More than I've ever wanted anything.

amused at a memory You know, I don't know HOW you talked me into exchanging numbers that day you were working on the grounds, but ... oh my god, now I look forward every day, all day, to calling you, when the mansion's finally asleep after all the parties and the galas and the paparazzi and the photo shoots and the ... everything ... ugh! all the people ... After they're all gone and the night outside my window is quiet and summer scented, I can pretend I'm the only one here, alone in this big house. softly Alone in this big bed. When my body is alone and aching to be touched. whispers That's when I call you.

I spend so much time surrounded by people yet alone. Like I'm not even really there, not even real, just a reflection of myself in a mirror. And then, the first time you said you loved me, the first time you whispered those words in my ear late at night on this phone, ... oh, the first time I heard you cum ... fuck ... it's like the mirror shattered, and I feel real again. I don't want to be alone anymore. I want to be touched. I want to be yours. Forever.

a soft, loving sigh

followed by a note of mischief:

So.

I have a plan.

Mmm-hmm. Are you ready?

You ... my lover ... my beautiful, bold beast ... you ... are going to kidnap me.

Yes, I'm serious.

No, no, hear me out. I have it all worked out in my head. I do. Listen. I can leave the back gate unlocked, and I know just how to bribe the nightman. And ... I've made this little ladder of silk rope that I can lower from my window tomorrow night at ... let's say, three o'clock? Three o'clock sounds ... so perfect. The whole world will be asleep and quiet. And I'll open my window ... the window above the magnolias, the same window you watched the other night, while I ... undressed ... and cupped my breasts in my hands and lifted them and bit my lip and ... teased you. giggles Yes, of course I knew you were watching. Silly beast. You don't think I dance naked at my window EVERY night, do you?

whispers That was just for you.

moans These panties ... these white satin panties ... are just for you too. They're wet. Oh my god. I'm so wet. breathless Do ... do you mind if I ... if I tease myself through the satin? With my fingertips? While we ... while we talk? This is serious and I need you focused, but I ... ohhhhh ... I can't stand it, what your voice DOES to me.

I have been a virgin much too long. Please come kidnap me and save me from my virginity, please.

You can take me home ... or to a mountain cabin ... or to a seedy motel if you want, and have me like a slut, I don't even care, I want you so much. Or drive us somewhere remote and throw me down on the hood of your car. Fuck. We'll make a ransom video. You can wear a mask and tie me up and say menacing things to me ... mmmn ... and tell my daddy to pay up. giggles Tell him to pay for me or you'll rape his little girl. Mmn, I could cry prettily for the camera. 'Please, daddy, please save me. Please pay him. Please don't let him put his cock in me, please.' moans, aroused We could even film you facefucking me if you think it will help. moans You could tie me to a chair and make me watch the camera while you fuck my throat, while you choke me on your cock and make my mascara run down my cheeks. breathless You could do that to me. I've wanted your cock in my mouth since I first met you. Oh my god, I want your cock. I want your cock.

You can get a ransom for me. I know how to get the funds to us where even he can't trace it. We wouldn't need to ask for much, anyway. Not more than, oh, nineteen or twenty million, right? You could pay the rent and keep me fed with twenty million, right?

moaning Oh, I know you could. We'll send the ransom video to my father and get the money and then ... and then you just don't return me.

You ... keep me.

You keep me as your hot, kidnapped heiress ... to kiss ... and touch ... and fondle ... and fuck. Every night. You could. You so could. whispers Please touch me every night.

It'll be so easy, I promise.

I'll lower that ladder of silk rope for you, from my bedroom window. Mmm-hmm, just like Rapunzel, except you won't have to tug on my hair to come have me. sultry You can tug on my hair later if you want.

Just climb the ladder and ... I'll have more silk rope coiled on the chair by the window.

Yes, of course you're going to tie me up!

Don't worry about that. Just bind me, and you can toss me over your shoulder when you climb back down. I promise I won't squirm or scream ... much. giggles

moans softly, touching herself

whispers Ohhh, fuckk.

breathless Haven't you been listening, baby? I want you to kidnap me. I want you to climb into my bedroom, just slip in through my window and walk over to my huge white bed where I'll be sleeping on these white satin sheets under this white canopy, and I want you to wear gloves so you don't leave fingerprints on anything ... you can leave your fingerprints on my tits later. And you are going to walk right up to my bed like the confident, hungry lion you are ... and you're going to clap your hand over my mouth ...

she claps her own hand over her mouth and gasps as if waking up, then whimpers helplessly into her hand

... like that.

whimpering into her hand again

so aroused, caressing herself through the thin fabric of her panties while she talks ... you're going to feel my mouth soft and open and vulnerable and so ... so helpless beneath your hand. whispers Captive.

And my eyes will be soft and wet, gazing up at you in the moonlight. You'll rip the sheets from my body. Ohh. What will you see? Will I be in my evening gown, like I fell asleep after a gala? Or in my lingerie, like a sweet virgin dessert just waiting to be tasted? Or ... gasps ... naked? Will I be naked beneath these satin sheets?

sultry Do you want me nekkid? My nipples hardening from the cool air through my window, my legs just slightly open, giving you the merest glimpse of this soft, tight opening that's so ready for your cock?

How do you want me, when you abduct me? a breathless giggle How do you want your heiress dressed when you kidnap her tomorrow night?

...oh?

Like that?

I'll be ... exactly like that. Just like you want me. I'll be prepared just like that when you come for me.

When you come take me.

increasingly aroused as she imagines it I'll squirm, but you'll be too strong for me. I'm a helpless rich girl and you're this powerful man in gloves and a mask with a coil of rope over your shoulder. And I'm going to gaze up at your powerful, masculine body, and breathe in your male musk while I whimper into your hand, and I'll know that you're going to do whatEVer you want with me. And you'll take a handful of my breast and squeeeeze ... mmmn ... and tell me, in your voice low and soft as the night, that I need to be a good ... quiet ... little ... bitch ... moans ... and do exactly what you tell me to ... whimpers ... or else you'll force my legs apart and ravish me right here in this bed, and leave my virgin's blood on the silk sheets to show my father what's happened to his little girl. Because I don't belong to him anymore. I belong to you. You own me. I'm yours. I'm yours. I'm yours!

panting

I'm getting a little excited, baby.

breathing fast

whispers Please come kidnap me.

If you could only feel how wet I am right now ...

How wet I'll be around your cock. Squeezing and milking your cock. Fuck.

You ... listens ... you want my hand ... under ... my panties? whimpers Yes, I can do that. I can do that for you, baby. I can do that for you ... Sir. moans I can touch myself while we talk. I can touch my tight, rich, virgin pussy while we plan my kidnapping.

optional: gentle wet sounds until end of audio, getting more intense later when she's edging

she moans helplessly

Oh my god. Oh my god. I'm so wet! I'm so wet!

I have to be quiet.

she covers her mouth again and whimpers into her hand for a moment

breathing fast You'll have to keep me quiet when you take me. When you abduct me tomorrow night. You'll have to keep me so quiet. You can cover my mouth with your hand, I won't bite your palm. I'll just whimper like a good girl for my kidnapper. whimpers Or maybe you'll gag me with my own panties. These white satin panties that are soaked right now. Rip them right down my legs and thrust them between my sweet young lips. Because rich, sexy virgins like me don't get to scream ... or buck ... or kick. I just have to take it like a good girl.

whispers Don't I?

Or ... maybe you have other ways of keeping me quiet? Maybe ... Maybe you want to hear me scream around your cock. Yes, that cock. That cock that's so hard and hot in your fist right now. That hard powerful cock that will barely fit in my hot little mouth. whimpers That cock that's going to fuck me.

Oh my god. I could cum right now. I could. I could.

Yes, Sir, I'll wait. I'll be a good girl. I understand. I don't get to cum tonight. I don't get to cum until your cock is in me tomorrow in the hour before sunrise, after you've kidnapped me and taken me to a cliff above the lake, or a secluded cabin, or to the back seat of your car, or to a seedy motel, or wherever you're going to ravish me. To the place where you're going to take my virginity. The one place in this world I will never, ever forget. The place where I'll take each pounding thrust of your cock like a good girl and give you everything, surrender everything. I'll surrender my whole heart and I'll surrender my body and I'll surrender this hot soaked pussy; they all belong to you. All of me, all of me. You own all of me. moans You own me. You own me. I surrender! I surrender!

panting No, Sir, no, I won't cum, I won't cum, I won't cum, I'll be good.

Fuck.

Fuck!

You've got ... lube ... or oil ... or something in your hand. I can HEAR you fucking your fist with your cock. Oh fuck. Oh fuck. So fast. The way you're thrusting. Fuck. I want that. I want that. I want that cock in me. Your cock. Your cock.

Yes, Sir. Yes, Sir. I'll be good, I'll be good.

swallowing, trying to summon some composure

My pussy's very slick right now. And hot. And so sensitive. I'm arching my back. If you penetrated me right now, I would just scream.

I don't know if you'll be able to resist this hot virgin pussy when you kidnap me. I don't know if YOU'll be able to wait, baby.

whispers Maybe you WILL rape me in this bed.

whimpering in need My father and all his house will be asleep ... and you'll have your hand on my mouth ... his helpless little girl ... YOUR wriggling captive, your soaked, squirming little rape-kitten, your kidnapped heiress ... and you'll tell me to shut the fuck up or you'll take my virginity right here on these satin sheets. And when I hear you say that, when I feel your hand on my lips ... moans ... when I see your eyes burn with hunger, hunger for my body, I will gush down my thighs. I'll leave a wet spot on this bed so hot, the maid won't ever be able to get it out.

whispers And you'll smell me.

You'll smell how hot I am for you.

whimpers, edging So hot. So h-h-hot ...

moaning softly

I'll pretend to be scared while you tie me up, binding my wrists together between my breasts or crossing them behind my back and roping me up like a slavegirl. I'll feel your rope snug beneath my tits, holding my arms, and my pussy will be so swollen, and my nipples hard and juicy like little berries, ready for you to kiss or ... gasps ... bite ... them. Or maybe you'll ... Do ... do you know how to tie a crotch rope? I ... blushing ... I saw a ... a picture once. I think ... I think it's like ... a little knot that rubs against my clit. And fuck, what would that be like, fuck. Fuck. Just tie me up. However you want. Or if ... if you've never tied a girl up, if you don't know how, bring duct tape. You can tape my wrists and tape my ankles and tape my mouth, and I'll look up at you with my soft eyes and I'll pretend to be scared. I'll look ... so ... scared. And so hot.

Maybe I won't even need to pretend. I haven't seen your cock yet. It might be big. And I know I'm tight; even an average cock might hurt me, the first time. I'm so wet and tight, even a small cock could make me scream. And, after the adrenaline rush of slipping into my bedroom and covering my mouth, tying me up, tossing me over your shoulder, climbing down the wall of my father's mansion like Zorro, running over the grass toward wherever you've hidden your car, throwing me into the vehicle and duct taping my hot little mouth ... after all that adrenaline and excitement, you might not remember to be gentle, baby. You might be rough. You might drive me somewhere, turn off the car, climb into the back, climb on top of me and mount me and just ... take ... me. You might bruise my soft thighs with your thrusts. You might leave marks on my tits in the shape of your fingers, or bruises on my cheek from your fingertips, from how tightly you hold my mouth shut as you pump your cock inside me. As you fuck me and rape me and fill me while I scream into your hand. moaning You might be rough. Maybe I WILL be scared as you tie me up. Maybe I'll tremble as you kidnap me. Not knowing when you're going to thrust into me, or what it will DO to me.

whispers I'll be so scared.

moans I'll be so wet too. I'll be so wet, so wet, so wet.

Especially since you aren't letting me cum tonight. You awful beast. moans I don't think you understand what you're doing to me. I'm going to drip down my thighs all day tomorrow, all night until you abduct me. Until you come take what's already yours.

whimpers I want to cum so bad.

But I'll wait.

I'll wait for you, baby. ... Sir. My Sir. Fuck.

I'll wait for you to kidnap me.

I'll be your good girl. I'll be your good girl. I'll be your good girl.

pleading You will come kidnap me, won't you? You won't leave me a virgin in my father's house forever?

whispers I love you.

breathless Yes, yes. I'm yours.

Why don't ... why don't we practice? biting her lip Right now, while you have me captive on the phone. So you'll know JUST how to ravish me. I can't cum without your permission, but you can edge me. You can remind me who I belong to, remind my little pussy who owns it. My hand is inside my soft little panties and my fingertips are so, so gentle on my clit and my cunt, and I ... I can't bear it ... I need you. I need you so much. I need you on top of me, mastering me, making me a woman. Making me YOUR woman.

moaning

Oh fuckk ...

panting

So ... how will you do it? How will you fuck your cute young heiress into submission?

... Like that?

moaning as she touches herself

Oh my god ... yes ... yes ... do it ... you don't have to be gentle ... you can just do it ... you can just do it to me. Anything, anything you want. Yes, I'll clench my pussy around your cock. I will, I will. And if I'm not any good, I'll learn. I'll have to, because I'll be your tied up love-slave who you get to fuck every single night until I'm the best sex-kitten in the whole world. I'm going to get so much fucking practice. You'll be the first to kiss me, the first to strip me naked, the first to grope these soft tits, the first to fuck me. The first to put his cock in me. The first to cum in me, if you want to. You'll be all my firsts, and you'll have kidnapped me, and I'll be so overwhelmed ... and ... and conquered. And night after night, you'll teach me how to be a woman. And how to please you. How to please your hard cock, however you want, wherever you want. I'll be your conquest. You'll conquer me.

You own my pussy, you own my pussy. You own all of me.

... my ... gasps ... my ass?

You ...

You want my ass?

You want to shove your hard cock in my ass?

squeaks In my tight virgin ass?

whimpers

That's ... scary. But ... moaning ... I'd do anything for you. Anything, anything. You own me. All you have to do is claim me. All you have to do is come take me and put your cock in me. I'm your kidnapped heiress. I'm your captive. I'm your slut. I'm your virgin fucktoy. Whatever you want. You just cover my mouth and show me who owns me. Teach me my place. Do it to me. Oh yes.

I'm so hot right now, baby. I'm so hot, I'm so hot. Fuck, fuck. I'll cover my soft little mouth and moan for you while I rock my hips against my hand, while I rub this hot pussy against my fingers. My eyes are closed. I'm just listening ... to your voice ... your grunts ... your growls ... fuck ... imagining you here, kidnapping me, taking what you want, what you've wanted since you first saw me, what you've wanted since you watched me dance naked at my window, what you want so much. moaning I know you want me so much, I know you want me so much. Oh yes, hold me down. Pin my wrists and hold me down. Make me take it! moans Make me take it!

playful but intensely aroused Oh no, oh no, you're ravishing me. You're forcing me. You can't. Please. My father will pay you. He'll pay you whatever you want. Don't take my virginity. Please. Please no, please don't thrust that cock in me, please, plea -- mmmphhh mmmphhhh

she covers her mouth with her own hand

improv a long, helpless edging

while she moans and pleads into her ravisher's hand

she gets so, so close to cumming

the listener can hear how fucking close she is but can't see how her eyes are wide and wild above her soft little hand pressed over her lips, or how flushed and hot she is, or how her nipples are so hard they almost hurt; the listener can only hear her muffled, desperate pleas for release, her 'no, no, no!' that's no longer 'no, don't ravish me' but is 'no, please don't deny me, please, please please let me cum,' but she's too overwhelmed with sensation and excitement to get all those words out, all she can whimper into the palm of her hand is 'no, no, no' or 'please, please'

she feels like she will just die if she doesn't cum right now

but she can't

she doesn't have permission

she isn't allowed to

she has to be a good girl

--:--
--:--
1.0
allusions
allusions
allusions
29 Followers
12