Okaikei

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stands up suddenly, once again gripping my dick tightly. "Did she like this fat cock up her ass?" She kisses me hard and I notice she's slid her shorts off, stepping out of them and exposing her shaved cunt. I reach down and feel she's already dripping wet.

"Wouldn't you?" I reply simply. The tiniest of smiles cracks through her serious expression. "On the couch," I order.

She obeys, getting on her knees on the couch in the next room and sticking her perfect round ass out at me. I come up behind her, stepping out of my own pants and stripping off my shirt as I do. I grip my throbbing cock in one hand and start rubbing the head along her slit. "Is that how you treat your whores?" she asks. "Do you make them wait for that fat cock?"

I continue with my story. "The smaller one must have really liked it. Next night she gave me a freebie. Turns out her girlfriend's also a new half." She pushes back, trying to force me inside herself, but I'm enjoying the teasing too much. "Couldn't get enough of two cocks in her ass, I guess."

She can't take this any more. "Fuck me like you fuck your whores!" she is almost screaming now. "Put that fat cock in my now!"

I give her what she wants, slamming my hard dick into her waiting pussy so hard her whole body lurches forward from the impact. Now she really is screaming, "Aaah, aah..." I grab her hip with one hand and her shoulder with the other and jackhammer her cunt, ignoring her wild screams.

"She takes cock almost as well as you do," I taunt her. She screams out a wild orgasm but I don't slow down. "Fucked her real hard. Her girlfriend, too. Filipina bitch, real nasty whore."

As she comes down from the orgasm, she lets me fall out of her snatch and she turns around to sit on the couch, leaving my hard cock dripping with her juices, standing straight out in the air. I sit down next to her on the couch. "Get my phone from my pants," I say.

She does so, grabbing it quickly and crawling back to me on her knees, then passing me the phone. "Here," I say, "flipping through the phone. "Sent me a picture of her cock today." She's already sucking her juices off my cock. "What do you think?"

"Not bad," she says, taking a look at the picture, her hand cupping my balls but already moving further south. "Did she put it up here?" she says, suddenly jamming a finger into my unprepared asshole.

"Nnngg," I grunt in surprise. "A couple times," I say. "Fair's fair." She fingers my ass roughly while she sucks my cock. I let my head loll back and enjoy the sensation for a few minutes.

She stands up and straddles me, licking her finger after pulling it from my ass. "Enough story time," she says. "Show me how you fucked her."

I say nothing as she adjusts herself. This time it is she who teases her pussy lips with my cock. "Use my asshole," she says matter-of-factly. I have little choice in the matter, anyway, as she guides my shaft to her puckered rear hole, first using it to lubricate herself with her own juices. "Fuck my ass," she says, and sits down on my cock.

She works it into her tight passage with the ease of a professional. Her ass swallows me and she begins gyrating, her careful English now turning once again to indistinct moans. She fucks her ass using my cock as her own personal plaything. I thrust into her regularly, but she is doing all the work.

She closes her eyes and reaches a hand down to her clit. Her fingers move quickly and in no time she is cumming again, even harder this time, breathing hard and babbling to herself.

She snaps out of her reverie. "Give it to me," she demands, punctuating her command with a bite of her lower lip. "Naka de dashite yo." I comply, sending a hot jet of cum into the deepest depths of her butthole. She kisses me deeply as my cock continues spurting hot, sticky cum into her.

Finally, she climbs off of me, trembling only slightly. I can see my own cum dripping down her inner thigh. "Taberu?" she asks innocently.

"Un," I reply. "I'm hungry." We each gather up our clothes. She doesn't bother wiping the cum dripping from her ass as she slides her shorts back on.

Dinner is simple but, as always, delicious. "Just ladyboys this time?" she asks as we dine.

"Oh, I didn't even mention," I say. "I fucked one of the hotel workers, too. Cute thing. Really needed a dicking, I think."

"Mmm," she replies. "Tell me about it after dinner, ok?"

Not cleaning up was the right decision, of course. I fill her tight asshole with another load of cum after dinner while telling her about Akiko.

"I'm glad you had fun," she says. "I wish I could meet this Akiko. Do you think she likes girls?"

"I think she would like whatever I tell her to like," I say. "And anyway..." I'm interrupted by my phone ringing.

It's the office. Pleasantries, pleasantries. I try to silence a sigh as I look over at Natsuko. Finally the call ends.

"Shigoto?" she asks.

"Yeah, work," I say. "I guess the Tokyo office liked me. They're transferring me starting next month." Her eyes light up. "You're coming along, of course. I think you're going to like the city."

12