Okayama (Pt. 01)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spun and held the American-looking Irish girl from behind and kissed her neck and ears. My hands went to her shorts, undoing her button and zip. When I pushed her shorts and panties down together, she let me. They fell loosely to the floor and the girl stepped out of them to free her ankles as I undid my own trousers. She took her cardigan off, letting it fall to the floor. With only a short singlet on, I looked down at her gorgeous cute ass. It was small and tight. It was perfectly boner-inducing. I reached between her thighs from behind. She gasped as I struck a finger up her to draw out wetness. She gasped even louder when I brought my cock down between her legs and found her hole. Pushing her forward to lean on the bed, I forced my cock in and up to full depth with a squeal of shock.

"Oh god," the girl gasped. "Aren't you going to use a condom?"

"No. Your cunt feels better without it."

I held at full depth, absorbing her juices into the skin of my erection - then I pulled out before pushing fully back in.

"Oh," the girl groaned, not expecting to be fucked so quickly, and certainly not bare-back. Once more I pulled slowly out and struck quickly back in, gripping her hips and pushing my pelvis hard against her body.

"Oh, god, you're big," she moaned as I held it inside her.

"Your body makes me that way."

I pulled out and stepped back. That was enough cock for us to get started.

"Crawl up on the bed. On all fours," I told her. For sure the girl thought I intended to follow her up and keep fucking, so she was surprised when I buried my face into her pussy.

"Oh, oh, oh," she groaned, dropping to her elbows as I licked and drank from her. Oh, that girl tasted good. She had hardly any hair on her lips, it was smooth and slick as I gorged on her.

I worked my fingers inside and used my tongue to flick at her clit.

"Oh my god," the girl groaned and fell to her side. Holding one leg high in the air, I fingered and sucked the juices from her. She was a mess down there. With my slick pointer finger, I penetrated her ass as my other fingers fingered her cunt.

"Oh fuck," she yelled out, flicking her hips. I fingered her pussy and ass and sucked on her clit until she was moaning pitifully. Moving up her body I came in behind her as she lay on her side and pushed my cock back in without resistance. Her vagina was on fire, lava-hot juice flowing from inside her. I reached under her body to diddle her clit as I struck in and out of her vagina. It drove her nuts. It was like I wasn't there anymore, just my cock and my fingers. When I used my other hand to finger her ass at the same time, there was an explosion. I can work a girl up, but never usually this much. The American-looking Irish girl whimpered and then yelled out as I fucked her with my cock and two hands. I kept relentlessly at her until the girl squealed like she had been shot, and liquid shot out of her. I didn't let up, I wouldn't let her down from her high. I fucked violently, I smashed her clit with my finger and rolled a finger around inside her ass.

"God! Aaghhhh!" she yelled and screamed. "Please! I'm going to explode!"

Bang!

Her back arched and she croaked like she was about to croak. Her body spasmed and collapsed back against me. She was finally done, exhausted. I pulled my finger from her ass and left her clit be. My cock stayed deep up her but motionless. She was so stretched, that I suspect she hardly felt it inside her.

"You've got a great cunt," I said to her ear.

"Water. Please," was her reply, puffing, eyes closed.

I pulled out of her with a plop and rolled over and out of bed, fetching a bottle of water from the bench. She straightened up to drink it and sat in a mess of her sex juices.

"Can I see your tits?" I asked.

The girl gave me the water back and I put it on the bedside bench. She lifted off her singlet and took off her bra, laying down on her back totally nude.

"How's your one-night stand going so far?" I asked her. She nodded, speechless.

"I'm not done yet," I grinned. "Still haven't fucked your mouth. Still haven't fucked your ass."

I came down and lay on her, kissing her lips intimately. If she had an aversion to kissing her own pussy juice from my mouth, she didn't say. We kissed like a boyfriend and girlfriend would, with care and passion and lust. She loved when I held her bare ass tightly and squealed in delight at the hickeys I put on her tits.

"Have you been fucked in the ass before?" I asked, fingering her anus as I kissed.

"Of course not."

"Shall we give you a try?"

She said uncertainly, "Ah..."

I found some sachets of gel and had the girl smear my cock with it before rolling her to her side. I only went two-thirds inside. She squealed like a knifed pig as I pushed into her ass and even worse when I fucked it, in and out. For her, it was not an enjoyable new experience, so I pulled out and walked us to the shower to clean up.

We held tightly and kissed intimately, gently washing each other.

"At least you can say you've been ass-fucked, if anyone asks," I said into the kiss.

"You like having dirty sex," she accused me.

"Well, you didn't mind me fingering your backside when I fucked your cunt."

"Mmm. That was nice," she smiled, kissing me passionately in the steam and hot water.

"What's the dirtiest sex you've had?" I asked her with a smile on my face.

"Ha! You want to know about my sex life?"

"What's the dirtiest sex thing you've ever done?" I persisted.

After a pause, she said, "My boyfriend used to make me have sex with him and another guy."

"Wow!" I laughed, gripping her bare ass. "One on one, or all together?"

"Together."

"You had threesomes? With how many guys?"

"Ah... two, that's what a threesome is."

"No! I mean how many different third peoples, if that makes sense?"

"Oh. One friend and one cousin."

"Wow."

"It was a long time ago. I was first year at university."

"How many times did it happen?"

"Too many," was all she'd say. "That summer... it was a long one."

"Shit. You broke up with that guy now?"

"Yes."

"Because of that?"

"Not really. There were other things, too."

"So? What else? What other secrets do you have?"

"Nothing! That's it."

"Nothing?"

"Nothing!"

"Hmm," I nodded. "But now you've been ass-fucked on a one-night stand."

"I know. I can't believe I did either of those things."

"Still need to fuck your mouth, too," I smiled.

"That I can do!" she grinned back. "That's normal."

"Do you swallow?"

She nodded, going red.

"That's nice. Why don't you have a boyfriend?" I asked turning off the shower.

"I do," she said, taking the towels.

"What?"

"Back home."

"In Ireland?"

"Hmmm."

"Shit. How long since..."

"You're my first lay in more than half a year."

"You haven't fucked anyone in Japan?"

"No. I have a boyfriend."

"Okay. Then why did you come here tonight with me?"

"Well...," she said shyly. "Girls need it sometimes, too, you know."

"You needed cock?" I grinned.

She nodded. "Yeah, I'm a human. I have needs... sometimes. Can you still do it some more?"

"You want me to keep fucking you? Tonight?"

"Can you?"

"Yes," I grinned.

It was daylight before I crawled off her. We'd only known each other an hour as dressed people, our relationship had almost entirely consisted of being naked and up that girl's cunt. Our very last fuck was well into daylight hours, her vagina having been given a marathon workover. I pulled out in time to scramble up and cum in her mouth. Not only did she swallow my semen, she sucked and licked her pussy juice off my shaft, too.

"Did any of the cum get in me?" she asked tiredly.

"I don't know," I said honestly. "Maybe a bit got out."

"Here, give me your number," she yawned, pulling her cardigan over her bare chest. Her bra and singlet were gone in the mess somewhere. "I'll call you if I'm pregnant."

"What if you're not pregnant?"

"Then I'll call you when I'm gagging for it," she grinned. "Do you mind, servicing a lady if she sometimes needs it?"

"Are you serious?" I asked, hopeful.

"Mmmm," she nodded. "You did an excellent job. You are welcome in my pussy again."

"Why thank you," I said, holding her bare ass and kissing her face and neck.

I kept her panties, and in the dull daylight of a cloudy morning, we walked to the train station together, the girl in just her cardigan and shorts. Her hair was a mess and she had hickeys on her neck and her cleavage, it was obvious she had just walked away from a score.

We sat at the station coffee shop nibbling on breads and drinking water and coffee.

"I'm so sore," the girl complained. "And tired. And my ass hurts."

"It's done now. You've been fucked in the ass. You don't need to do it again."

"Thank goodness."

I looked up at her and smiled. "It's nice being the only guy that's fucked all your holes."

"Pfft," the girl yawned. "You've not fucked my ear. Or my nose."

I wanted to laugh but I was just too tired.

Her train went one way, mine the other. I undid her cardigan and sucked her breasts as her train pulled up. People were looking on, but she was too tired to stop me. She rushed onto the train bare-breasted as I held my mouth to her tits as long as I could. After the train had gone, I got a ding on my phone.

'I'm Emily', it said. 'And I like you better after sleeping with you. I'll call when I need it again. Do you mind?'

I smiled, then fell asleep on my train thinking of my reply.

A week later the memory of Emily had lost its sharpness. I'd sent several messages and photos but had no reply. I consoled myself that she had a boyfriend and lived away east in Himeji. I should appreciate the piece of her I got. And who knew, one day I might get a booty call.

Right then I had Yuki to get to know. Another booty call, possibly the strangest of them all. It hadn't played on my mind as much as it would have if Emily hadn't happened, but as the day neared I found myself getting more excited. Yuki was real. She lived nearby. She didn't have a boyfriend. If we liked each other, it could be a regular, normal relationship. Maybe.

(Part 2 soon!)

12