Old and Bold

Story Info
22 yo boy & 55 yo man. Raunchy.
4k words
4.4
40.4k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Already in senior high school, I was fantasizing about my teachers. Especially the not so young ones, in their fifties or so. Mating with a mature male, this was the most extreme sexual experience I could possibly think of. For many years though, I never considered doing it for real. It happened that older men would cast unambiguous looks at me now and then. And it did struck me like thunder, because it confirmed the possibility of an intercourse with those I regarded as the unlikeliest sex partners. But I was too afraid, too ashamed. And it was precisely fear and shame that made the urge even stronger.

In the following years, I had quite a few guys, but I always felt it lacked the strong sensations that would fulfill me. I imagined being slam fucked like in a hardcore flick. I longed for male odors, hairy chests, balding foreheads, greying hair. The man of my wet dreams was never to be seen on porn magazines. However, being seen together with someone old enough to be my father, even in a bar or a club, there was no way. I wouldn't talk about it to my friends either, because I didn't want to sound creepy. Thus, being sexually dominated by a mature male remained just a closeted and pervasive obsession of mine. Every now and then, I would imagine such a scene when masturbating, and it never failed to make me cum.

Until that day when I'm on a sex chat, and this guy pokes me. He seems to be the avatar of my dark fantasy. His username tells it all: "Old and bold". Writes he's 55, stocky, hairy and balding. He's after a submissive twink for a rough sex romp. I wonder if he's real, I'm afraid he could be a sicko, but above all, I am tormented by curiosity and lust. He gives me a telephone number, and I'm like: if I let this chance go, I won't be able to stop thinking about it.

His voice is deep, and his tone dead serious. He asks me very direct sexual questions about what I am willing to do, getting to the point in a matter of fact way, like he was conducting a job interview. He specifies what sort of underwear I should be wearing, summons me to meet him at Monument Square at 10 PM, and then hangs up.

The square is lit up and magnificent at night, but there are not many people around, so that I can spot him from afar. The description he gave of himself is accurate, but as soon as I see him coming near, I get scared. He's tall, bold, dressed in dark, and gives me a mean straightforward glance. He looks like some imposing politician or businessman. The idea of physical intimacy with such an austere man of that age sounds crazy and surreal, but I am mesmerized. He walks by me several times, always with the same ominous look on his face, like a predator roaming for his prey. He probably concludes I'm up to his standards, since he eventually stops in front of me and tells me: "this way".

I follow him through an alley into an elegant old building. As we take the elevator, he keeps silent, his eyes cast down, his mouth drawing a thin line. I can't even dare to look up at him. I can smell the scent of his bitter aftershave. He lets me enter an almost empty apartment. There is mat on the floor, and just a few pieces of furniture: some chairs and a cupboard with a large mirror on it. There is also a floor lamp, which gives out a dim glow, but one can see clearly though with the bright lights from the square, as shutters and curtains are kept open.

To get it on in front of the window, without even pulling the curtains, taking the risk of being spotted in the gloom from outside, here's what would thrill me in other circumstances. But here I am, in this deserted flat, about to get sexually dominated by an eerie fellow who's way more than twice my age, and I'm freaking out. He doesn't give me time to think about it though. As soon as we hung up our coats, he's already giving instructions with a stern voice.

- Take your clothes off. Just keep your pants and your socks on. Then get on your knees, hands on your head.

I'm doing as I'm told. My throat is tight while he's standing in front of me, looking at me stripping with a resolute frown. In a minute, I am almost naked, while he remains fully dressed in suit and tie. I am making myself totally ready and submissive for this intimidating gentleman, as if I were on a slave market. Then he moves ahead unto me, and I feel the touch of his big hairy hands on my skin, as he is fondling my body. He grips my tits and plucks them between his fingers. They harden instantly.

— Open your mouth and spit in my hands.

He moistens my erect nipples with his wet fingers. It works on me like a lust bomb, and I feel like whining, even if I manage to keep control. I'm down on my knees, hands on my neck, totally offered. A heat wave is invading my belly, and the unease is quickly turning into a violent arousal pushing up mercilessly. My pants are swelling, my anus is twitching, my breath is getting fast. Standing in front me, the man remains unflappable as he inserts a finger into my mouth and turns it around casually, whispering dirty language on a quiet tone.

— Your tits have a hard-on... You're ready to get punked, huh? You'll do everything I say?

He grabs my head and presses it on his crotch. I can feel his penis rising up through his trousers.

— Why don't you use your your hands and handle that bulge, boy. Unclasp my belt and pull down my zipper. Give me a good boner, make me rock hard.

He's holding my head with one hand, and keeps tickling my tits with the other. I am about to unwrap my package. I hear the buckle clink, the flyer give a short buzz, and I feel I'm opening the gates of hell. I lay my staggering hands on his tepid crotch, and I can already feel the outline of his club bulging in his pants.

— Ok, now shove your hands up there and work my ass.

It feels weird to massage the buttocks of a mature gentleman whom I have just met ten minutes ago. I pull his pants down, and a majestic cock bounces up in front of my eyes. He makes it dangle in the air, and slaps it with a thud against my face. The man is hard like a bull, and his frown meaner than ever, but I feel no longer scared, I know what's coming up. Good old rough and nasty hardcore. That's what I longed for, and this guy means business. His voice is getting louder, and his orders more explicit.

— So what do you think, boy? Sniff it good. It smells like big cocks do! That's some piece, huh? Come on, don't be afraid, take it in your hands, it won't bite! Say hello to my cock! You're gonna have it all inside shortly, you know that, don't you?

Sure, that's what I'm on my way for. I rub my face against the firm skin flute and inhale its fragrance. It exudes a definitely male odor, sweet and strong like good cheese. I take a deep breath of it while I'm weighing his bag in my hands. He shoves my head in his crotch and has me lick the soft spot between his thighs and genitals, on both sides. His skin is thick, but there his flesh is thin. I feel the taste of manhood on my tongue. A droplet of precum is already forming at the tip of the head, and he grunts with his deep voice:

— That's it, play with my balls, untangle my fuzz with your fingers. Aaahh! I'm gonna make myself comfortable...

He removes his tie, unclenches his cuff links, undoes the buttons of his shirt one by one. Underneath, he's wearing a tank top, that reveals all of his belly and hairy chest. He takes off his shoes and trousers, pulls his pants down to mid-thigh, and stands in front of me with, pointing his member at my face. His long black socks are still on his feet, and I'm horny as hell.

I am about to engulf this royal penis of his, but he refrains me roughly with his thick hands, pulls my hair back, and slaps his tool against my face to punish my impatience.

— Now what? You'll take it in your mouth when I tell you so. And as for sucking, you bet I'll make you suck. But things have to be done in order. Before you suck dick, you lick dick. So get on, and lick it alright, from the balls to the tip. Clap your tongue like a slut. Good! Now take it in your hands and make it slide through your fingers. Lick my balls properly. That's it now, go up, slowly, until you reach the head. Good, now do it again. Keep licking it clean, it tastes good!

I follow his wise advice and concentrate on thoroughly lapping the backside of his ripe cock. It is a good appetizer indeed, and has a spicy flavor that makes my mouth water. I clap my tongue like he told me to do.

— Now look at that woody! Oh, I'm so fucking hard! You're to blame, take your pants off for it. Your dinky is standing straight... Turn around, spread your buns and let me see your pussyhole. Wiggle your ass and moan. I feel I'm gonna stick it in in no time.

His orders are welcome, I was starting to feel very tight in my pants. I'm glad get rid of them, while he shakes his own off his feet. Goodbye, modesty, how good it feels to spread my legs and have an unrestrained hard-on. This hairy monster is setting me on fire, I get on all fours meowing like a horny pussy cat. I couldn't care less that he's fifty five, ugly, paunchy, bushy and almost bald. Even worse: I love it! All that matters by now is engorging myself with his gross manhood, and having his raw dick fill up my two holes to the brim.

— My boy wants to suck lollipop? Wanna taste it, wanna suck cock? Show me how bad you want it. Beg for cock! What was that? Louder, can't hear you!

—Oh yes, please Sir, I want cock!

—Well here you are, you asked for it, you deserved it. Now open your mouth and look up at me. I'm gonna make a blowjob artist out of you. Let's see what you can do, get down on it!

He grabs my hair with one hand, and with the other, he inserts his head between my lips, and pushes in until I feel the itch of his hairy balls on my chin. Then he pulls out, and pushes in again faster and deeper while playing with my tits. Subdued and voracious, I'm gulping his joystick. All I have to do is relish on this acrid flavor of urine, sweat and sperm. Oink!

— Yeah, your mouth is full of it, boy. Feed on my cock. Turn your tongue and dribble, I want a dripping mouth... and look up when you're having your face fucked!

I'm drooling like a sucking baby, and his exquisite flute goes in and out of my lips with a sloppy sound. He takes off his top while I'm reveling on his flesh. And there he is, just as stark naked as I am. He just didn't bother to remove his nasty black socks, and they make him look even more nude.

Down on my knees, I'm worshipping the god of cock. Fascinated, I watch his bulky body towering over me: his legs spreading wide, his belly, his bushy chest, his balding head, his graying hair, the severe line of his mouth. The adamant eyes are striking me with a grim stare. I knew what to expect, this is the absolute facefuck.

— Come on, play with those cherries, eat that big banana! I'm enjoying your mouth! Keep grazing! Yummycock!

As I'm pigging myself with his salami, he pulls out all of a go and here I stay panting with my mouth watering wide open. I'm taking a quick breath, for my heart is pulsating wildly and I'm sweating streams. And there he is again, standing above me with his mean frown, his dong standing straight and glistening with my spit. As soon as I've taken my breath, the urge to suck comes again. I open up and pull out my tongue. I want my bottle back. I'm a dick addict.

— You're craving for more? Oh, I'm so proud of you, boy! Have a look at yourself in the mirror there!

I turn my head, and suddenly, in the dim light, I can see a sight so obscene I cannot believe my own eyes. A juvenile 22 year-old with just a pair of thin sneakers on, down on his knees, his hair astray, his face ablaze, his mouth agape, his eyes rolling up, his tongue hanging out, his legs apart and his dick all stiff. And in front of him stands a hairy, bulky and ugly old man in his fifties, erect and naked but a pair of black socks. And the twink is imploring the old bastard to let him feed on his his baton! And guess what? The twink, that's me! Oh, what a shame!

Anyway, it's too late to stop, too good to stop. I swallow my pride together with his manhood. They say opposites attract... He slaps my cheeks with his cock again, then commands me to lay down. And now this swine is sitting on my face, straddling on it head to tail. My mouth is stuffed, my head is stuck, and all I can see now is his balls and his ass. I'm sweltering out of lust while sipping his oozing whey, facing his butthole rudely displayed over my eyes. Now I know what gagging was all about!

As I lay gulping, he fingers my belly button which he filled up with spit, and makes my dick bounce on my tummy. And all of a go, he stands up erect again, and stamps victoriously on my body. He puts a foot on my face, so that I can sniff the harsh scent of his socks reeking of sweat. This is total sexual domination, without any artefact.

— OK, let's get down to business. You kept me hard long enough, so you're gonna make me cum now. What do you choose? Shall I squirt on your face or sodomize you?

I'm not sure. Having my face showered by hot loads of his jizz, that's an appetizing option. It is the obvious outcome of a fellatio. But on the other hand, having his straight and stiff member take hold of my utmost privacy, this really sounds like entering another dimension. I'm still a little bit afraid and ashamed when I have to speak out, and I can't believe I'm hearing myself utter these words:

— Fuck me, Sir.

— Are you really sure that's what you want? Take it deep down?

— Please Sir, I want it in my hole so bad!

— Well, you asked for it, you deserved it. Your pussy's hungry and has to be fed. You can count on me boy, you're gonna feel this dick all the way through. Now that you sucked on it good, I'm gonna stick it up your ass, and this time I'd better let you know I'm gonna cum inside. Oh, yes I will, and I don't mean maybe! It's gonna rock hard, in bed with you now! Follow me!

My horny master is leading the way with his vertical rod, and walks me through a dark corridor to a a basic bedroom. There's an old and broad metal bed, just covered with a bare mattress and a pillow. The only other piece of furniture is a bedside table with a pilot lamp. He has me sit on the creaky bed, and I have to kiss his cock and balls. Then he enjoins me to get on all fours, and once I'm well arched, he spanks me vigorously and slaps his club against my slit. End of act one. The anal stage is about to begin.

— OK, now get your ass ready for breeding. You'll find condoms and lube in the bedside table drawer.

I understand I have to take care of everything. I can't refrain from getting down on my knees again, lapping his crotch and giving him a last blowjob before the road. He thanks me by plucking and moistening my tits, and it makes me whine. Despite my impatient arousal, I manage to gently unwrap a condom.

— Put it on.

I cover his head with the rubber, which I scroll all the way down his penis. I get aroused by the sight of his boner, all bagged and hooded: this means upcoming anal action.

— Good! Now lubricate it, he says a he hands me the lube tube. I squeeze out a knob which I drop on the tip of his head, and coat his package thoroughly until it glides through my hands.

— We'll star the doggy way. Get into position, he commands, pressing the tube on my pucker with a slimy noise. Butter yourself inside. You'd better smear it properly, cause I'm gonna ram that ass hard! Are you ready? Now spread your buns!

I do my best. I've choked long enough on his bratwurst before, so I ought to know. I can't believe he'll manage to insert it inside my crack. I'm waiting with my legs apart, displaying the cleft of by buttocks and my moist quivering hole. He's climbing on his knees on top of the bed. As he's about to penetrate me, I'm relaxing my abdominals, and he's already starting his descent. I can feel the pressure of his glans pushing against my freckle, then his shaft sinking deeply into my behind. That's it, he's in now, I can feel his balls on mine. It's like entering a hot bath: burning at the start, but then this is paradise.

—So how does my big cock feel inside this boy hole? That's what you were longing for, you piglet, now are you satisfied? Aahh, damnit, this is a must! You've got a five star asshole, boy! Warm, tight, smooth and slick, just the way I like it, and it's all mine! It's a runny yummy hole! Yummyfuck!

He's fastening up the pace, grabbing my thighs firmly, impaling me by fits and starts, like a cavalier, slapping and scratching my bottom. My anus is bloated and wet like a cunt, it fits his penis like a glove. He's plowing my furrow, sweeping my chimney, banging my back door. In-out, in-out! He's hammering me loudly from behind, and I can hear the mattress jerk and squeak, the snapping of his balls battering against my rump. Boink! Boink! It feels so right getting punked: my ass is dripping, my dick is oozing and I'm moaning shamelessly.

— Come on, let's do another position. Lay down on your back.

He settles the pillow behind my head, grabs my legs like a wheelbarrow, plunging his sword into my warm and slippery sheath. We're doing missionary now, and he watches mercilessly into my eyes. I am overwhelmed by his big belly, and I'm fumbling through the greying hairs of his chest, now just a few inches away. I'm feeling the whole weight of his stocky body on mine, his breath sweeping my face, his sweat streaming on me. I am stunned by this savage coitus with a big chub old enough to be my daddy. I try to keep my eyes down, but he orders me to face his inflexible stare. He's not only fucking me with his dick. He's fucking me with his words, with his eyes. Fucking me all over, body and soul.

It's been a while his tool is stubbornly drilling my two holes, without ever faltering. Despite his respectable age, he has remained supple and hard-wearing. He can do acrobatic tricks like a porn actor. He crouches on my rear, and pushes on his feet still concealed in his eternal black socks. And here goes the hanky panky again. He vigorously crams his banana between my buns, straddling my rump with his fat hairy ass. He's pounding my butt with gusto, and starts singing out lewdly:

— Let's go riding to the pasture! Come on, pony, even faster! Go and never stop! Trot, trot, trot!

He leans on his head and pushes up, and as he's cantering on my backside, the mattress is frantically hinging under our weight. As I look between my legs, I can see his tireless club coming in and out of me. One-two, one-two! We copulate reinlessly, ragingly, as if our lives depended on it. We're sweating like in a gym. This is a cavalcade, a marathon. We're playing the sodomy symphony, the barbarian invasions, the anal apocalypse. My fuckhole is sated with sex, and we'll have to conclude soon. Towering over me, his sharp eyes watch out for the coming of the final outburst. His voice is getting ferocious:

— Now listen to me: I'm gonna shoot now, and you're coming with me! Jerk off and look up while I'm fucking your ass! Let it all out! I'll be watching you get off and spurt, and I want to hear it out loud too!

I can't help it anymore. I feel the sap streaming from my balls, ready to gush. I'm braying like a donkey as splashes of hot milk come hosing down my belly button. The climax invades my abdomen like a tidal wave. My sphincter muscles get spastic, and the contortions of my anus squeeze the juice out of my horny uncle. At long last, he ejaculates in my ass, flooding the tip of the condom with all of his sperm.

He's having a long and loud orgasm, roaring wildly as he's releasing his balls. After this triumphal shoot, he extracts his penis from inside my anus, and removes the loaded condom. Once he pulled out, I feel all empty inside. No wonder after having that king size shaft inside me for so long. We lay there breathless for ten minutes, exhausted after this reckless sex spree, our bodies entangled and soaking in sweat. After a while, he pats my ass and concludes:

12