Old Blood

Story Info
A vampire finds a woman in a club who's more than she seems.
6.8k words
4.17
6.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dvus_D
Dvus_D
7 Followers

The music thudded against Conrad's chest as he slowly stepped down the stairs to the dance floor. This club was one of his favorites, though he hadn't been here for several years. Though he frequented clubs often, he didn't patronize more than one at a time and never for very long. There was too great a chance that someone would recognize who he was. Or what he was.

Still, he'd enjoyed this club immensely the last time it had been his go-to place. The name had changed, as had the décor, but the layout was essentially the same. The club's entrance opened into the dining and drinking area which wrapped all the way around the recessed dance floor. The club actually had two bars; one on the Ring, as the dining area was called, and one in the Pit below, the dance floor.

His shoes clicked solidly on the wooden dance floor and he stepped to the side at the bottom of the stairs to adjust his sleeve cuffs and watch the dancers. It was still early in the evening, barely 8pm, but the crowd on the floor was impressive. It seemed that this club had maintained its popularity during his time away. He smiled and nodded, pleased. With this many people on the floor, there were many young women to choose from, and his interactions with them had a better chance of being missed.

His green eyes scanned the crowd, looking for a tasty young woman, someone short and sexy. There. She was slight of build with perfect white skin, blonde hair and blue eyes. She'd dyed the bottom tips of her hair purple, which caused a mental eyebrow quirk, but he smirked it away. Fashions always changed, but his magnetism with the young women he craved so much never did. She danced alone on the floor, her pants tightly hugging her smooth, thin curves. The blouse she wore hung down loose over her waist, hiding much of the details of her hips, only flashing them when the tails swung with her motions. The blouse was cut so that it plunged deep in between her breasts, leaving much of the small features on display.

Conrad walked towards her, staring at her intently. He put a sway in his hips and turned his walk into a dance as he approached, willing her to look at him. She felt the pressure of his gaze and looked around in surprise. When she finally saw him, she stopped. He watched in satisfaction as the lust he inspired in all women he desired went to work. Her face flushed as her heart fluttered and her chest began to heave as she gasped for breath through the waves of desire that flowed through her body. His eyes caught hers and he smiled. She took a faltering step towards him, then stopped and looked around in confusion. Conrad turned his magnetism up a notch and slid another foot closer to her, willing her eyes to meet his own.

They did. She looked up slowly and looked him right in the eyes. His smile grew and he beckoned her closer with a long and slow finger. Her lips parted with need and she took a few faltering steps toward him.

A figure appeared in front of Conrad and slammed into him. He stumbled backwards, jostling other dancers as he did. An angry young man stood before him, lower jaw jutting out and eyes burning with anger. The kid was short, but wide. His black slacks hugged his hips and thighs tightly, showing off plenty of muscle while the buttons on his powder blue dress shirt strained against the movements of his wide shoulders and shelf-like pecs.

The young man pointed an accusatory finger at Conrad and yelled over the thumping bass, "Stay away from my girl!" The young woman with the purple tipped hair tugged at the young man's arm, yelling something into his ear. He ignored her completely, concentrating completely on driving Conrad away.

Conrad recovered from the young man's shove and stood up tall, drawing on every inch of his considerable height advantage. His smile was positively predatory. This assault could not be allowed to stand! He would show this young man what happened to people who crossed him. He would humiliate him and make him watch while he partook of "his girl."

Conrad stared deep into the young man's eyes. He-

A silver flash stumbled out of the crowd and fell right into his crotch. Being what he was, the impact didn't incapacitate him like it would a living man, but the distraction broke his concentration, all the same. He stumbled backwards again, but the silver whatever-it-was clung to his hips and he dragged it along. After quickly regaining his balance, he looked down to see a silver sequined dress hugging gorgeously curved hips and a firm round ass. Dark skinned arms wrapped around his hips, holding a head full of dark curls to his crotch.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry!" the woman on the floor in front of him said, pushing her face away from his crotch and sitting on the ground. She looked up at him, embarrassment written across her dark skinned face. "Oh, and my makeup got all over your pants!" She reached out quickly and started brushing at the smudged makeup on his crotch. She rubbed it three times before she realized what part of his body she was touching then jerked her hand back as if she'd just touched fire and looked up at him, mortified.

"Oh no! I'm so sorry! I didn't realize! I didn't mean to-" she stammered. Conrad cut her off.

"Think nothing of it, little one," he said, his eyes twinkling. He held his hand down to her and she looked up at him, her eyes meeting his and her hand lifting slowly to be grasped by him. "Let me help you up," he continued.

The young woman stood unsteadily, and ran her free hand along her body, smoothing down her dress. It was small with thin straps over her shoulders and glittered in the dance floor lights. The dress hugged her fit curves and ended higher than mid-thigh, giving the illusion that one could peek up it to see the treasure between her legs if one were lucky. She didn't appear to be wearing a bra underneath the dress, but her small breasts were gathered and lifted to give her, and show off, a generous amount of dark cleavage.

Conrad held her captured hand in his, lifting it up as he pulled her to one side, then the next to take in her beautiful body. He felt a stir of desire within him, something he hadn't felt for many years. At least, not in this way. He always desired women, but not usually sexually. This woman, however, fanned flickering flames he had thought long extinguished.

The woman half-heartedly struck a pose for Conrad as he blatantly admired her, then gently pulled her hand free. Stepping close to him, she asked, "Are you sure you're OK? I think I headbutted your dick pretty good." She bit her lower lip in concern for him, nervous to hear his answer. Conrad found the gesture very fetching.

He leaned down so that he could purr in her ear, "Yes, I'm fine. More than fine, now that I've found you." He stood up and took a step back to take in her beauty again, then leaned forward to ask, "Would you dance with me?"

She pulled back to see his face, looking in his eyes as if she couldn't believe that he wanted to dance with her after she'd abused his manhood. When she found no hint of deception, her lips turned slowly upward with a smile. She nodded and her short curls bounced around her face. "Yeah! Of course!"

Taking her hand, he gently pushed her away from him, then drew her back towards him, and they danced. Soon, their dancing turned to grinding. Conrad ran his hands along the sides of her neck, sliding them down her shoulder and upper arms. His hand jumped to the sides of her back and continued to run down until he reached her hips. There, he let them rest, swaying in time with the music. She bumped her ass against his crotch and he smiled, enjoying the feeling. It had been too long since he'd enjoyed feeling in his cock. He allowed his dead blood to flow into it and it stiffened, pushing up against her.

Martina moaned and leaned back against Conrad's chest, her curly head bumping his chin. He breathed in her scent as she reached back with her hand and grabbed his hips, pulling him into her. She let go with one hand and reached up, cupping his cheek. She pulled him down so that her mouth was close to his ear and said, "Let's get out of here. Take me somewhere more private." She slid her other hand in between their bodies from the side of his hip and rubbed his cock through his slacks. He grinned at the muted pleasure he felt and thrust his hips sharply against Martina's.

She gasped with anticipation and her hand gripped his shaft harder. "Follow me," he murmured into her ear.

Stepping away from her, he took her hand and led her up the stairs to the Ring and followed the red carpeting around it to a hallway. He spoke briefly to a young man at the entrance and retrieved a key from him, then led Martina back to a locked door.

Conrad opened the door with the key then stepped inside, turning to pull Martina in after him. She practically leaped on him, shoving the door closed absently with her hand as she did so. She crushed her body against his and Conrad ground his erection into her. She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling his head down and drove her lips against his and her tongue into his mouth. Conrad reached around her, embracing her, and lifted her up off the ground. She gasped through the kiss, then pulled herself closer to him.

The room around them was small, but lavishly furnished, though it could have been a storage room for all the attention they paid to their surroundings.

Martina's need seemed to be driving her into a frenzy and Conrad relished what was to come. So much time had passed since a woman wanted him this much without him having to use his powers on her. Martina pulled at his body with urgent desire, with hot abandon. Conrad growled his own answering desire.

Martina suddenly pulled back away from him, her breath coming in gasps and her thighs clenched together, which gave her an awkward stance. She reached up and pushed her curls out of her face with a breathless laugh. "Oh, my God, you must think I'm such a slut!" she said. She half turned away from him and Conrad stepped forward, reaching out. He stopped before he could touch her, not sure how to navigate her feelings. It had been so long since any of that had mattered.

"Not at all," he said with a smile. "I am very much looking forward to what is to come," he said, gesturing at the large bed in the room, "and I hope you are, too." He met her nervous gaze.

Martina looked into his eyes again as if she was reading the truth behind his words again. Slowly, she smiled, then chuckled through her heaving breaths. "Ok," she said. "Yeah, I am." She paused for a few more breaths and then said, "But, we need something to drink. I... I want a little buzz going."

Conrad nodded and moved to the door, and out it. After speaking with the young man at the end of the hallway and ordering some champagne, he quickly walked back to the room and entered.

Martina pulled him in and pushed the door shut behind him with a slam, almost catching his hand in the door. She yanked at his belt and his slacks, fumbling with them as she tried to get them loose. Conrad let her battle with them, and watched her. Her wanton desire had returned and her breath came in short gasps as she finally got the belt unbuckled and the pants undone. She yanked the zipper open, then threw the pants down to the ground. Conrad's boxer briefs bulged out with his still erect cock and Martina bit her lower lip as she hungrily took in the sight.

Gently, she slipped her fingers under the waistband of his underwear and slid them to the sides of his hips and slowly pulled downward. The waistband slid lower and lower, moving ever closer to his bulging package. His trimmed pubic hair crested the top of the waistband, then the base of his cock. Martina's eyes widened as she saw how thick it was and her grin widened into a delighted smile. Pulling down even farther, the waistband finally reached the head of his cock and his entire dick sprang free, bouncing free in the air.

Martina quickly threw the briefs down to join Conrad's pants around his ankles and fell to her knees with a giddy laugh. "Yes, this is going to be fun!" she said, then reached out and took his cock in her hands. Looking up to meet his gaze, she smiled and stroked it slowly from base to head and asked, "Do you like this?" With the question, she pulled the head of his cock to her mouth and dragged her tongue on the bottom of his head.

Conrad grinned as he felt the nerves firing in his dead flesh. Beings such as he didn't feel sex the same way they did when they were still alive, but that didn't mean it was completely without pleasure. When he was alive, the sensations Martina caused in his cock might have made his eyes roll back in his head and made him lean back on the door for support. As it was, he growled hungrily at her and said, "Yes, I like that very much!"

Martina put his cock in her mouth and pressed down with her head. Half of his dick disappeared between her luscious lips while her hand slid to its base. She drew back with a slurp, dragging her tongue along the bottom of his cock again as she did so. His muted nerve endings sparked, sending waves of unfamiliar pleasure to his brain. He quirked an eyebrow in surprise. He'd had his dick sucked by victims before, in the years past, but they'd never brought much of any kind of life back to his body. He pursed his lips and narrowed his eyes with pleasure as he watched Martina work his flesh. Perhaps this encounter deserved a little more time than he normally allowed. Perhaps this woman could give him something in addition to the sustenance he would normally take from her. He decided to let it play out; to see what heights she could take him to.

Her head bobbed back down his cock, taking half his length into her mouth. He felt the soft, warm and smooth skin of her throat tantalizingly close. He craved it, yearned for it. The realization surprised him and he grinned and chuckled down at her. She looked up, meeting his gaze. "You are full of surprises, little one," he said. She smiled around the penis in her mouth, then leaned back to settle on her heels.

"Little one?" she asked, a playful expression on her face. "No one has ever called me that before." She reached up and grabbed his hips with both her hands and pulled herself up, then raised one foot and rested it in the crook of his knee. Using it, she stepped up and placed her other foot on his thigh while first one hand, then the other, wrapped around his neck. Raising the other foot to his other thigh, she clung to him, staring deep into his eyes. She shimmied her hips and let her short dress ride up her own thighs, showing Conrad lots of smooth, brown skin. She grinned at him as she maneuvered her hips so that her pussy met his cockhead.

Martina slowly pushed her hips down and her lips parted and her eyelids drooped in pleasure as his cock nudged her labia apart. He felt her heat wrap around him as her wet pussy slowly slid down his length. Conrad's cock jumped and he felt another flash of warm pleasure fire into his brain. It actually made him gasp and Martina chuckled at his vocalization.

"Yes!" she gasped. "I was beginning to think you didn't like it," she purred. "I'm glad you do..." Her hips continued to lower, until they met his hips and his cock was buried completely inside her. She sighed in contentment and smiled at Conrad.

"I have been waiting for this moment since I faceplanted into your crotch," she confessed.

Conrad blinked in surprise, then laughed softly. "I'm so glad I could accommodate," he answered.

Martina closed her eyes and her head lolled back on her shoulders as she slid her hips up slowly, then back down. Slowly up, slowly down. And again.

"Ooooh," she said. "That feels soooo, good!" Biting her lip, she opened her eyes and caught Conrad's gaze. Staring into his eyes, she slid her hips up again, then paused. With a jerk against his neck, she slammed her hips down against his, ramming his cock into her pussy. Conrad grunted in surprise and pleasure as the nerves in his cock flared to life again, sending an intense wave of pleasure into his unaccustomed brain. He momentarily broke eye contact, but Martina caught it again as she slid her hips slowly back up. Once he was staring into her eyes again, she slammed her hips back down with a wet slap. She cried out in pleasure, her eyelids falling almost closed. Conrad gasped as well, surprised at his own pleasure.

Martina shifted her grip around his neck and adjusted her feet on his thighs with heavy breathing. Once she was settled, she slid up, then slammed down, only this time, she didn't pause. Again she slid up, then slammed back down. Soon, her rhythm increased and there was no waiting, no dramatic pauses, now taking it slow to draw out the pleasure. The room filled with the slap, slap, slap of skin hitting skin and the gasps and cries of pleasure torn from both of their throats.

Martina gasped and cried out, "Oh, fuck, I'm gonna-"

A sharp knock sounded at the door and with a click, the door swung open. "I have your drinks, sir," a man's voice said, before the voice's owner stepped into the room pushing a small cart. A white tablecloth was draped over the top of the cart and reached almost to the floor, covering it completely. On top sat a small bucket filled with ice, a bottle and two glasses.

Martina stopped moving as soon as the knock sounded at the door and watched the man enter. He didn't notice them until he was already several feet into the room, then he stopped with a strangled cry. His eyes went wide as he stared at them, then he squeaked, "I'm so sorry! I apologize, I- fuck!" He turned on his heel and quickly left the room, his light face blooming red with angry embarrassment.

It took a few seconds for the terror of getting caught to bubble up into nervous laughter for Martina. She gasped and broke into high pitched laughter, dropping her head onto Conrad's chest. Conrad, who hadn't been affected at all, other than being blinded by a red murderous haze for a few seconds, chuckled along with her. Martina sank down on his erection, resting her hips on his. Her laughs wore themselves out while she clung to him.

Finally, she said, "I need to get down. This is hard and I'm tired." With that, she slipped his cock out and slid down his front, and stood unsteadily in front of him. He smiled down at her and enjoyed the look of happy exhaustion she wore.

"Are you done for the evening?" he asked in a low, seductive voice.

Martina scoffed and looked up at him under coy lashes. "Not on your life!" she declared. She took a step back and adjusted her dress down over her hips and sauntered backwards to stand by the cart. Half-leaning against it, she devoured Conrad's body with her eyes.

There he stood, his nice slacks and underwear pooled around his ankles while his generous cock stood out straight from his body. He kept his pubic hair trimmed, so there wasn't much to get in the way as her eyes traveled up the lines of musculature from his groin and disappearing under his shirt.

Martina bit her lower lip and, in a husky voice, said, "Strip."

Conrad felt something inside of him rebel at her command, something feral and hungry for blood. The monster inside of him railed against the inside of his chest, demanding him to tower over her, lay claim to her and devour her. But, he wasn't done feeling what she was making him feel. He wanted more of that. He stepped out of his pants with one leg, then used the other to kick the whole bundle into a corner. Staring deeply into Martina's eyes, he reached up to the top button of his shirt and undid it. He caressed his hands down his chest to the next button and undid that one. One finger drew the two sides of his shirt apart, giving her a veiled view of his chest as he moved down to the next button. He did the same thing all the way down until his shirt hung completely open, but still drawn closed, mostly covering him.

Dvus_D
Dvus_D
7 Followers
12