Old Blood and New Ch. 08

Story Info
Let it all out.
4.4k words
4.47
1.4k
1

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vyn knew right then what was going to happen.

They were so close to each other, tasting each other's breath, smelling each other's combinations of scents. The truth had been calmly spread out like a tablecloth. Nobody was reacting with any disgust, only quiet acceptance and anticipation.

The Duke released Vyn's hand. Then he gripped Vyn's upper arms. Both men leaned into each other, although they didn't have to lean in far at all. Their mouths met without anyone needing to convince anyone, completely mutual.

Then they were holding each other, arms around each other, feeling each other through their clothes. Their nails raked. Their moans grew louder and longer.

Vyn parted his lips and tried to lap at the Duke's mouth with a curious tongue. The Duke responded with a much more open mouth and a much more insistent tongue, intruding and dancing. Vyn reveled in the slippery, smooth texture that tongue had. He wanted to feel it in all sorts of places. He put more force in his licking, even getting to parts of the rest of the man's face at points, and even accidentally pushing that delightful tongue away.

The Duke was the first one to pop his mouth off. Both his lips and the general area around them were looking quite glossy. He shucked his coat away and rather carelessly let it flop onto the floor. Then he plucked and pulled on his waistcoat's buttons. His body buzzing from that sight, Vyn thought he should provide assistance. He put one hand on the Duke's slim hip and the other at the laces keeping the breeches in order.

Vyn untied them pretty quickly, and he opened those breeches and drawers.

What he saw was pretty much what he'd expected, but it wasn't disappointing. It was a pale but sturdy penis halfway to an erection. Deciding he really didn't care about how hard the floor could be, Vyn chose to kneel down. The Duke gave a light protest, saying something about using one of the rugs, but Vyn didn't listen.

He only gripped the other man's hips and immediately slurped that cock up.

No playful laps. No tender kisses. No whispers of cravings nor fantasies.

"Shit!!"

The Duke's hands went right to Vyn's head, where the fingers spread out over his scalp, slightly digging into the spiral curls. If Vyn hadn't had his hair in a braid, there would've been more room for the Duke to explore.

Vyn loved the slightly sweaty, almost spicy taste that was covering the inside of his mouth. He loved the tiny whines his new lover was making. He even loved how he had to be careful as he moved his head up and down, taking in more and more flesh as the stalk hardened and grew.

Vyn had no hatred for smaller fellows, but he certainly appreciated the bigger ones, as long as they weren't too big.

He hummed onto that cock.

The Duke made appreciative noises.

"Hmmmmmm... Vyn... ah!"

That man's voice was like a the relaxing sound of a creek on a quiet morning, complete with occasional singing birds. Vyn did like it, but he wondered if he could get something more out of him.

Letting his tongue press against the length as he slid his mouth off, Vyn put his fingers underneath to lightly fondle the testicles. There was a bit of well groomed hair there, but it was difficult to see. His other hand moved up to slip under the Duke's shirt, where he felt a bit of hair that went all the way to his belly button.

"My Lord?" Vyn licked his lips and put on a mischievous smirk as he looked up at the Duke's flushed, fairly intoxicated face. That man was panting, his chest heaving. His eyelids were almost closed.

"Vyn? What is it?"

His dark eyebrows wiggling a little, Vyn murmured up to him, "How long have you been wanting me?" He caressed the man's testicles with only slightly more intensity, earning a lovely groan from that pale man.

The Duke's head tilted back, but then it lowered again and he weakly mumbled, "Wh-what?"

Vyn let a fingertip press and slide back, right on the perineum. That made the Duke jolt and shiver.

"Tell me, Your Grace. How long have you been wanting me?"

The Duke's sleepy eyes twitched a bit. "I... I can't say. I don't know."

Vyn's tongue stretched out to lap at the hole on the cock's darkening head. The taste was sharper there. "Come on, now. Tell me." He pushed his lips over the head, applying pressure with his tongue.

"Ah... ah! I... I didn't consider... I never thought until..."

Vyn sucked his way back down the shaft, still lightly touching the testicles. His voice vibrated against the thick flesh. The heavy scents flooded into his lungs. Rather delicious.

The Duke's fingernails drew lines on Vyn's scalp. It tingled from his head, to his nape, and all the way to a spot above his backside. "Vyn! I didn't want to harass you! I'm sorry!"

Awww... he was apologizing. How sweet!

Vyn had to force himself not to smile.

He slid his mouth back up, stamped a kiss on the cock's head, and rumbled out, "You didn't want to force yourself on me?"

As Vyn went back onto the cock, the Duke stuttered out, "I-I've always... always tha-thought you were so handsome... I... I..."

Vyn moved right back off long enough to tell him, "I'm not angry. Why can't we have each other? Huh?"

His knees hurt, but he wasn't upset. It was his own fault.

Some more minutes, a bit more time. Vyn used it for slobbering and sucking on the erection before him. He loved how the Duke even started to tug on his braid. But he didn't let the Duke finish his trip to the peak. Oh no, Vyn stopped right when the Duke might have been a few steps away. Then, ignoring the surprised little whine that came from the other man's throat, Vyn pushed himself up to his feet, spread his fingers over the Duke's pink cheeks, and smacked his lips right on his mouth.

The Duke put his hands on Vyn's arms, feeling him, seeming to appreciate him. Vyn liked the warmth.

They went to the bed, where they tangled and helped each other pull their clothes away. It took some time, but they weren't in a true rush. They only hurried because they were eager. Their shoes, and most of the clothes, ended up on the floor. After a time, Vyn felt the Duke's leg press under his, and suddenly he was forced onto his back with the Duke holding a hand on his chest, basically pinning him.

Smiling down at Vyn, the Duke reached over to the nightstand and picked up a coin. Vyn hadn't noticed it before, but he supposed it wasn't particularly important.

"I have a jar of oil," the Duke said. He used two fingers to hold the coin up. "Heads, and you will be the one to rise to the occasion. Tails, and I will rise."

Thinking he understood the meaning well enough, Vyn reached up to try and snatch the coin, but the Duke snickered and played a little keep away. "Beg, and I might hand the task to you."

His lower eyelids tightening, and once he licked his lips, Vyn lightly said, "Please? Please let me have the coin."

His nose wiggling a little, and oh goodness did Vyn think that was cute, the Duke said, "For now, that's sufficient." He then put the coin into Vyn's hand and let him sit up. Vyn gave the coin a rather quick examination to make sure it did indeed have two different sides. Then he flipped it up in the air.

He caught it.

Heads.

Alright then.

Vyn grinned.

He slapped the coin onto the nightstand. Then he scanned that area for the oil. By the time his fingers touched the jar's lid, he heard the Duke give a short laugh, and when he pulled back he saw the Duke holding a curled hand to his lips. His silvery eyes were gently flowing with something both peaceful and strangely hectic, like he was relieved but he was also craving to do something.

After placing the jar on the mattress, Vyn guided, if it could be called that, the Duke to a certain position on all fours. Vyn put a pillow close to his knees in case he needed to rest his hips there.

Vyn sighed.

The Duke had a great ass indeed!

He put a palm on one of the pale buttocks and gave a light squeeze. The Duke trembled.

Muttering various little things both lusty and vulgar, Vyn picked up the jar again, and he twisted the lid off to dip two fingers inside.

Once he was satisfied with the amount of lubrication, at least for the moment, Vyn put his dry hand on the other buttock, holding it aside a little, and lightly swirled a moist finger right over the pink anus, and it actually was pink! Just like a darling little flower!

Vyn decided not to share that thought. It might be perceived as too feminine.

His hips swaying a little, the Duke crooned out, "Please! Pleeeeease!"

Steadying him a bit, Vyn said, "Don't be hasty."

"Don't chide the elder," the Duke said. Vyn saw one of his hands claw into the bedsheets. "There are centuries beneath my feet."

Vyn rolled his eyes. Then he applied just a bit more pressure, letting this fingertips slide past the ring.

The Duke tensed and gasped.

"I'll chide you as much as I want," Vyn said with rising cheeks and happy eyes. He sunk his fingers in a little more. "You'd better return the blows well, or else I won't have my fun."

The Duke's pale head jerked up and down, then back and forth. And then he barked out, "You willful cur!!"

Huh, that was actually pretty funny.

Vyn's fingers sunk in a bit more, and he separated them somewhat, opening the tunnel a little.

The Duke gasped, and his anus clenched.

Vyn snorted out, "I'm the cur, but you'll be howling soon."

Vyn was certain he'd reached that fine spot in there, that spot that allowed sensation to the prostate. The Duke clenched even more, groaned with a tone that was almost high-pitched, and actually did rip the blanket on the mattress. That fabric made a bitter cry tear through the quiet air.

That probably counted as howling.

A few playful nudges against the spot, and then Vyn withdrew so he could untie his breeches and drawers. Then he put a little bit of oil on his cock and idly stroked while he pressed his other set of fingers back into the Duke's anus.

It didn't take long for Vyn to harden into a damn pole.

But, a light shone through his cloudy thoughts.

"Is there a condom anywhere?"

The Duke hissed a curse out, and then he said, "Vampires can't spread diseases."

"Oh... yeah. I might have heard that somewhere."

Who knew how many centuries that fellow had been fucking around. If he could get sick, he'd have gotten sick a long ass time ago.

Vyn gripped his hips and pushed his cock in.

His teeth ground together as the tight heat seized him.

He was soon hot all over. Even his pinky toes were hot.

Vyn didn't even ask if his new lover was feeling well. He probably should've. Unfortunately, Vyn was inflamed and maybe a little insane. He started pumping with plenty of vigor.

He was thrilled to hear the other man's delighted exclamations. Vyn was being cheered on!

Vyn paused his grunting long enough to say, "You like my cock in your ass?"

"Yes! Yes!" The pale man's trembling was spreading over to Vyn's groin.

Vyn's testicles were slapping against the other man's perineum. Little short moments of near pain. It only helped to keep his heart pounding and his breath cycling like mad.

"Your ass is so fucking tight! Shit! Ha! Haha!" Vyn was even beginning to laugh a little bit.

More and more. His speed increased. The slapping of flesh against flesh and the light squishing of the oil were quite loud. Yet none of that hindered Vyn. He was a rambling machine.

His brain fizzled and he screamed out pure nonsense as pleasure rushed through his balls and cock. Sharp and overwhelming. His body gave a great tremor.

"Fuck! I'm coming! I'm coming in your tight ass!"

Vyn whined and spread the fingers of one hand over the other man's lower back. He felt that Duke was shaking too, and panting like he'd been running all around the neighborhood. Vaguely, he thought that, once more, he might have been too hasty. As he slid out of the pink anus, oil and semen making a thin string, he looked down. The Duke was still hard, and while plenty of pre-cum was dribbling out there wasn't much evidence that he had his turn just yet. The peak hadn't been reached.

The Duke seemed to be trying to say something, but he was out of breath. Vyn scooped up some more oil, gripped that cock, and muttered, "Can't let you suffer anymore."

He pumped almost harshly. The Duke seemed to almost literally bark. Then, like a bullet, he shot a glob of semen out into Vyn's hand. Then another, and one more, each one accompanied by a shudder and a short yelp. When nothing else could come out, the Duke gave one last jolt and then he collapsed on the bed. Also feeling pretty spent, Vyn turned around to put his backside on the mattress' edge. Then, he fell back so he could stare up at the canopy ceiling.

Well...

That... had actually happened.

Vyn let his fingers wiggle and squish around in the oil and semen that was all over his hand.

It sounded gross, but Vyn wasn't disgusted.

***

"So you hadn't really thought too hard about it?" Vyn asked.

"I'd wondered if it would be agreeable to you," The Duke replied as he opened the window to let fresh night air inside. He leaned out a bit to cheerfully inhale, then exhale, and then grin. "Most men are only attracted to women. Therefore, I chose not to dwell on the idea. Only when that Pretty Flame expressed her desires did I find an opportunity to learn some of your limits."

They had cleaned themselves up some time ago. Taking turns at the wash basin had been a little awkward, but not too bad. Now they were properly dressed and standing near the bedroom's window and talking as if nothing particularly exciting had happened.

Vyn leaned his side against the wall and folded his arms. "This doesn't change anything, does it?"

Pulling his head back into the room, the Duke said, "Certainly. Nothing has changed. Consider that experience a separate matter."

"Future experiences too?" Vyn's eyebrows wiggled.

The Duke's cheeks flushed and he pointed his eyes down. "If you're willing."

"I can handle that. Is there anything else you're thinking about?" Vyn was hoping they could do something a bit affectionate in the next few minutes.

His eyes sliding back up, and then turning towards Vyn, the Duke said to him with a much more serious tone than before, "I want you to learn more about Miss Ambre Duponta."

Vyn's arms unfolded. He pushed himself off the wall. "What? Is there something suspicious about her?"

The Duke nodded. "You haven't seen her undress. You haven't witnessed the strange thing."

His brow furrowing, Vyn asked very, very seriously, "Was there anything odd about her stays? Did you even pay attention to her stays?" Not every man would.

Putting his hands in his coat's pockets, the Duke said, "They seemed to be made of cheap fabric, and overall much less material than I would've expected, less bones too, and those bones seemed to have been made of wood instead of baleen."

"Shit."

Vyn's chest turned cold as his knees bent. He was soon sitting on the floor and staring out at nothing. But he did hear the Duke ask, "Have my misgivings been justified?"

Vyn put his palm to his cheek. "Gods be called," he murmured. "She's a werewolf."

Once tighter support garments such as a corset or a set of stays became common among women, a there was a major culture shift among werewolves, cult or no cult. Women generally loved corsets and stays. They supported the breasts. They supported the back. They also supported the layers of clothing that were often quite necessary, along with the other things that create a fashionable silhouette. Posture would be improved too.

Werewolf women didn't want to miss out on the obvious benefits.

But there was a major problem.

Corsets were meant to be snug enough to stay on the body. There was always the possibility that when a female werewolf transformed into her beastly body that the laces alone would be damaged and the rest of the garment would be fine. But the truth is that often it wasn't the case. Sometimes the corset would simply fall away in shreds, along with most of the other clothes the hypothetical female werewolf would be wearing, pins flying about and strings snapping.

And so, while the fairer sex among werewolves were sometimes quite vicious, they often chose to only turn into beasts at planned times, usually as a way to have fun. A run in the woods. A race among friends. A bit of combat sports. A ritual or something. It all depended on the reason, but no matter the reason, if it was planned the woman would undress beforehand, perhaps putting on a chemise that was several sizes too big but not much else.

As for the corsets that a female werewolf would wear, if the woman thought she might meet an emergency situation soon, she was more likely to wear a special type of corset, one that was less expensive. That way, if that corset had to be damaged in a transformation, there was much less of a financial hardship.

Miss Ambre Duponta was a courtesan, a prostitute for the most glamorous and sophisticated people in the nation. Her profession required her to invest in the finest clothing possible. There was no reason for her to be wearing a cheap set of stays with fucking wooden bones like a farming woman.

Unless she thought it might be destroyed at some point.

The Duke crouched down and lightly tapped Vyn's exposed cheek with his fingertips. "There's no need to be so shocked. Spies and assassins often pretend to be prostitutes."

Vyn sighed. Then he rubbed at an eye and got up to his feet. "Instead of getting to know her, I'd rather just tell her to fuck off."

With a gentle little laugh, the Duke said, "Very well. I'll write a letter explaining that I no longer need her services. You'll be the one to deliver it to her."

"I'd typically call that a coward's move, but your life could be in danger." Vyn put a fist on his hip and shook his head. "I won't let her anywhere near you again."

His head rather innocently tilting to one side, the Duke's eyes widened a little, and he asked, "Why am I still alive? She could've killed me many times before."

"Maybe she couldn't find an opportunity with a good escape route," Vyn supposed. "Lock yourself in your room, and don't answer the door until I tell you she's gone." He took a direction towards the door and made to leave. "I'll deal with her."

He heard the Duke say, "Only kill when you must."

***

The following day came rather slowly for Vyn's tastes. It wasn't until the sun began setting that Ambre Duponta showed up at the townhouse's front entrance. She was allowed into a drawing room, but when she directly asked about the Duke, she wasn't given a clear answer.

Vyn stepped into the drawing room and met her eyes. Those pretty green things changed from slightly bored to almost childishly joyful. She rose from her seat and adjusted the large straw hat that had been so carefully pinned and tied to her elaborate hairstyle. Then she said, "Mr. Dahlren, I'm so glad to see you."

Vyn didn't greet her. He only stepped to her, handed her a hand-written note, and then took a seat across from her.

His face remained stony and cold as he watched the woman's eyes scan the words.

Funny enough, Miss Duponta's pleasant smile didn't waver. Her eyelids didn't flicker. Her hand was confident and smooth as it set the letter onto a little table. Then she folded her fingers in her lap and calmly said, "I'm without a patron. It's quite disappointing."

"His Grace wanted to be polite," Vyn explained. "I'll be honest. You're not welcome here."

Her fingers lazily stroking and rubbing the kerchief pinned to her neckline, Miss Duponta's smile only grew. Then she asked, "Is there a reason?"

With a short jerk of a nod, Vyn gripped his knee and leaned forward. "There's a huge ass reason, you bitch." His voice slowly rose more and more. His anger was boiling. "Everyone that knows anything about my Master will tell you werewolves have been trying to assassinate him for who knows how long. And here you are with a werewolf's corset?! But you were trying to get me into your game too?! Didn't you think one of us would've figured this stupid shit out?!" He slapped his own thigh. "What kind of assassin are you?!"

12