Old Boss, New Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he began to slide his hand across, I had to reposition my trembling legs, spreading them so I wouldn't fall down. He took that as the sign I wanted him to and stopped going across and slipped two fingers between my thighs to my dripping cunt.

I tried not to, but whimpered as his fingers lightly stroked my sloppy lips.

He was teasing, his finger going back and forth but not quite breaking the seal of my cunt. I couldn't take it. I rolled to my back on his desk, grabbed my jacket from one corner, bit down hard on it and strummed my clit coming in front of him.

I had just spit the jacket out when I had to clamp my hand over my mouth. He decided to take a slow lick of my flooding cunt. On the second lick I held his head to my cunt and came all over again...

My whole fucking body ached. I managed to raise my head, and grinned. I was still laid back on his desk. Boobs out, feet on the arms of his chair, knees spread wide, and pussy on display.

Carl was sitting back on the phone discussing a business deal while lightly stroking my aching thighs. I hadn't even heard the phone ring.

I just laid there on display while his fingers roamed. When the call was finished, he lightly kissed the insides of my thighs. "So, does this mean you'd like the job?"

In a moment we were both laughing. He helped me stand, and got a wet towel from his mini bar to wipe me up a little. I smiled holding my dress high while he kneeled in front of me and gently wiped me down. I took the towel from him as he stood to wipe the ring of my pussy juice from his face.

He pulled me to him, reaching around to grab my ass and plaster my body to his. "Would you like to come over this weekend to hash out the details?"

I pushed my hand between us to get a good grip on his hard dick, "Oh yeah, there are a lot of things to get worked out yet."

He snickered, then released me so I could get presentable again. Shaking the dress down and bringing the neckline back into place, I slipped my jacket on and picked up the folders. He stopped me, then leaned down and pulled the jacket and halter open enough to bare my boob, then lightly suckled my nipple before releasing me.

"You keep that up and we'll be here all afternoon," I panted.

I got my butt squeezed and went back to my desk. I couldn't concentrate worth a damn the rest of the week. I kept remembering him between my legs as I was laid out on his desk. Looking at my spread pussy and caressing my bare thighs while he was on the phone conducting business. Opening my dress to nibble on my nipple. FUCK! I was imagining being under his desk and nibbling on him while he was on the phone but looking at me.

I opened my closet, and I knew without hesitation what I was going to wear out to his house Saturday. That tiny blue wrap around. No bra, no panties, just me and that dress. Everything else was up in the air.

I was so fucking nervous, and so fucking horny, as I walked up the steps. Carl opened the door, then whistled.

I grinned and did a three-sixty. He was still looking as he led me inside, his hand on my waist. He chuckled as I pushed it a bit lower, "Isn't that more what you want to do?"

He stopped me, turned me, lightly kissed me, and gave my ass a nice squeeze, then chuckled to himself and gave it another squeeze before taking my bag.

We sat and chatted in the living room, he'd been trying to take not so obvious looks at me, so I put him out of his misery. I lifted one knee and flopped the other out putting my shaved pussy on display.

It stopped him cold mid-sentence. He grinned when he finally got back on track.

We would be working from his home office when we were in the country. I was going to have to get my passport.

"Of course, that opens up a whole new line of questions. If we go to a European location that has a topless or nude beach, are you going to have a problem being seen like that?"

My nipples tightened and my pussy got wet again. "As long as I'm not the odd woman out, and you're the only one doing the groping, I don't think so."

He kicked his head back laughing, but his eyes went right back to my pussy as his head came forward. Then he turned red realizing he'd been caught staring at my pussy. He decided to give me a tour of the house. It was a rather large house with five bedrooms. They had originally planned on several kids. He showed me the pool and spa, and I stepped in front of him and backed into his hard dick.

Carl put his hands on my waist. I tried not to groan, then I began pulling his hands up towards my boobs. He took the hint and brought them the rest of the way on his own, pulling me back into him and softly squeezing and playing for a bit.

I was ready for him to bend me over the table right there on the spot.

It took him until late afternoon to get up the courage to slip his hand down to my pussy and strum me to orgasm. I cooked dinner naked as soon as my legs were functional again.

We sat, him dressed and me naked, and watched a few shows before he kissed me and we turned in for the night. I FORGOT MY BIG FUCKING DILDO!!!!

I did breakfast naked, eventually. He took the hint from last night and came up behind me, cupping my boobs and rolling my nipples while grinding that hard cock against my ass. He fingered me to another orgasm as he supported me by an arm under my boobs.

He had to cook the French Toast.

We were in the lounger by the pool after lunch, and his hands were doing delicious things to my body. But I wanted MORE!

As he got me close for the fourth time, I got up growling, yanked his shorts down, and stood his hard dick up.

"Are you..." was all he got out as I sank down on him. In a few bounces I was coming around that hard dick in my cunt. Evidently he'd been holding back. He grabbed my hips and detonated in my spasming cunt, each egging the other on...

I was collapsed on him, his dick slowly shrinking from me. "Vicki, I... "

"Took you long enough." I said, and did my best to squeeze his dick with my pussy.

It pushed him out a little, but he chuckled. "I know I asked you, but after all these years it's going to take me a bit to change, even into what I want."

I had to slip off him as he dropped from my pussy, then stood beside him. His eyes were locked to his cum dribbling from my pussy. "Just remember what too much teasing and playing will get you." I tried to make it like a threat.

He just smiled and chuckled, "I'll keep that in mind."

I managed to make it inside to his shower. His eyes on my body while I showered had me aching for him all over again.

I slipped into lace panties and bra. It was weird, I felt more exposed in lace undies than I did naked. But even as I was getting dressed to leave, Carl cupping and caressing my bra covered boobs, I was secretly wanting him to rip them off and take me.

I should have brought a button up top instead of a pull over so he could open it and nibble on my nipple before I left.

My work week was torture. Now that I knew he was looking, I caught him looking at my body. But worse than that was knowing what he wanted to do, and what it felt like when he did it.

Carl would take a different route to his office to pass near my desk, and I could feel his eyes on me in passing.

I wore low cut or wide neckline tops and short skirts the rest of the week, the bras stayed in the drawer. I left my skirt hitched up on my thighs Thursday after I sat down. He took several slow passes and I was tingling as he glanced at my thong covered pussy. I loved the little grin he tried to suppress when he got a look at my nipples trying to break through.

Friday I put a denim shirt over tan leggings. I started out with a bra because of the way the top was cut, but after lunch I got rid of the damn bra and tied the shirt tails to bare my belly. Carl lost a step when he came past my desk and I rotated just long enough for him to get a good look at my wet spot and camel toe. On the return trip I undid all the buttons and leaned forward to let him look down my shirt.

He was going to have to shift a bit in his slacks if he didn't want to advertise what a delicious package he had in there.

I drove over to his place with the shirt undone and flapping in the breeze, it came off as I went to the door. Carl opened the door as I stepped up and into his arms. One hand on my ass and the other on my bare boob as he kissed me hard and deep.

"I wanted to do that Friday."

"I wanted that and more Friday," gripping his hard dick through his slacks. We got inside, and I walked to the couch, pulled my leggings down to my thighs, and bent over.

Carl groaned and I hissed as he entered me. I could feel his pulse through his dick, he was easily as on edge as I was. Carl tried to take it slow, he got a few slow strokes in, then growled and just began ramming into me while I screamed for more. Soon we were both screaming for anything we could get.

When Carl fell from my pussy, I managed to stand and pull my leggings up tight. I groaned softly. I hadn't done this since college, and it wasn't intentional back then. My leggings were helping keep my pussy closed, but short of duct tape nothing was going to keep his cum from oozing from my well fucked pussy.

That warm creamy feeling slowly working down my thighs. I waited until just before supper to hit the shower. It didn't help that every time Carl lost his train of thought looking at the growing wet spot, I just added a bit more of my own juices to it. I added a LOT when he dropped his head to cup my boob and nibble on my nipple.

We cuddled and talked more business while I played with his chest hair after unbuttoning his shirt as he cupped and played with my boobs.

"You know, Donald is rather perturbed with us..."

"For what? Leaving?"

Carl chuckled, "Maybe a little, but mostly because I had the guts to ask you, and you said yes." This being said as he cupped my boobs and rolled my nipples again, lifting them slightly by my nipples.

I turned and pushed one hand to my pussy to be able to think straight, "What, is Nancy not doing it for him?"

We chuckled as he enjoyed my body. Nancy was the epitome of the old school marm. Calf length, if not ankle length, long sleeve dresses. If the neck line got more than four inches below her neck it was scandalous. She was one hell of a PA from all accounts, but eye candy she was not.

"There are a few he could ask."

Carl snorted, "And open himself up to a lawsuit."

"Okay, I didn't think that one through." I reached down to cradle his firm dick. "What if they came to him like I did in your office?"

That dick got nice and hard in my hand. I turned enough to break his grip on my boob and fished him out. Taking a long slow suck down that nice dick. Bumping him into my throat just a little but not enough to gag.

"What turned you on more, putting your hand up my dress and playing with me, or my rolling over and jilling off in front of you?"

He was quivering and trying to thrust up as I came down. I gave him a few more good strokes. "Or was it talking on the phone with me on display in front of you on your desk?"

Carl arched and came as I held his ass and didn't let go. Pulse after pulse, swallow after swallow. I kept the last of it in my mouth, let a little dribble on my chin, then swallowed the rest and sat back.

I turned to the other arm rest and lifted a leg to put myself on display to Carl. I was getting tingly again. "I thought Donald was married?"

Carl sighed, "He is, but it was always more a corporate marriage of convenience, and she hit menopause a few years ago, so..."

I stretched my leg out enough to rub my foot on his soft dick inside his shorts. "And the professional help isn't what he's after."

"Oh I imagine he's done that a few times, but that has its own risks."

Carl's eyes were roaming my body, and I smiled at the little hitch in his breath when he spotted the dribble of cum on my chin. "Do I need to put something on?"

He very quickly shook his head.

"How about I do a little checking. I know a few that said they'd love to be a work wife, but that could just be talk too."

He smiled, "A work wife, is that what they call it now?" he began stroking my calf as I worked his dick.

"Mmmmmm, some of us are just a little sluttier than others."

Carl rolled between my legs as he lifted and spread them, "Thank god for that," he said just before his lips split mine.

I grabbed behind my knees and spread as far as I could for him. He teased and licked and suckled and played for half an hour. I was just about to roll him over and rape his ass when he shoved three fingers in my cunt and jammed them against my g-spot. I was a flailing spasming orgasm as he worked my cunt. And just as I was beginning to come down he moved one way and I moved the other... and he jammed his pinkie in my ass setting me off all over again...

I was being carried to the shower, and I had to wrap my arms around Carl's neck to keep from falling down. I was gently rinsed and toweled, then he picked me up making me giggle. He turned to go to one of the spare bedrooms, "Wrong room."

"Which one do you want?"

"Whatever one you're in," looking in his dreamy eyes.

He smiled, then leaned down and met me halfway for a light kiss. I was laid gently on his bed. I rolled just enough to watch his ass turn into the bathroom.

He came out drying his hair, that nice dick moving inside his shorts. He stopped to look at me, and I just spread for him. He began to reach down to drop his shorts.

"Leave them on," I said softly.

"You sure?"

I nodded and blushed.

Carl went to his side of the bed and crawled in, I rolled and cuddled against his side. I slowly dropped my hand and curled it around his dick on the outside of his shorts.

He kissed my forehead, "You sure?"

I groaned.

Carl chuckled, "Ah, naked woman clothed man."

I groaned again.

"Something to keep in mind."

I tried not to groan as I buried my face in his shoulder.

- - -

I woke with a nice firm dick in my hand. I rummaged through my bag and grabbed my yellow micro bikini. How about 'almost naked woman and a clothed man'?

I made breakfast in my bikini being groped by a man with his hard dick in the crack of my ass. I felt his eyes on my ass as I went out to spread out on a lounger by the pool.

He was taking a close look at my tan lines. This micro was a LOT smaller than what I usually wore. He'd lose his concentration when I slipped my hands inside to oil the covered parts.

I pulled the top outside my boobs to get them good and oiled and roll my nipples.

"Would you ah, I mean would you want to go out to dinner tonight?"

I kept oiling and playing with my boobs, Carl's eyes were locked to them. "Plain or fancy?"

He shrugged and looked at my barely covered pussy, then licked his lips. "Whatever you want."

"I don't have much with me."

"See what you have. The ex left a few things behind. Most of them still have the damn price tags on them."

I was going to say no way, but if she hadn't worn them, I'd look, and it would give me a bit of insight into what she was.

I nodded over toward the pool shower out in the open. "Is that a regular shower, or cold only?"

"Regular, why?"

I stood and bent over letting my boobs dangle, "It's a surprise," then gave him a soft kiss before I went inside.

I grabbed my bag, and I had my short black skirt and low wedges from work. I took a quick glance in 'her' closet. And yeah there was a lot of stuff in here. There was a good chance I could find something.

I grabbed my shower kit and headed back out to the pool. God this was so fucking slutty!

Carl's eyes were locked on me as I did my hair, and I stared at his hard dick in his shorts as I lathered my body twice to get all the tanning oil off. He sighed when I shut the water off.

Oh no, the show is just getting started. I got out my shaving cream and lathered my legs, put a dab in each pit... then smeared a fair amount on my mound. Carl groaned loudly.

I gave my pits a few quick swipes, then started on my legs. I bent almost in half with a foot up on a lounger, spread much further than I needed to, my ass pointed right at him, and began shaving with maximum ass wiggle.

When I turned to face him and do the other leg his dick was tenting his shorts, and I mean TENTING. I was going to take it a bit slower, but I couldn't.

With legs done it was time for the production, shaving my mound and pussy. I had thought I'd add a few extra moans and groans for Carl as I did it. It wasn't necessary, I was moaning and groaning as I shaved and pulled and tugged all on my own with his eyes locked on me.

I came very close to laying back and Jilling off for him again, but I had a better idea. I managed to stay standing to rinse, then walked over and straddled his head on the lounger, just squatting and planting my sloppy cunt in his face. He grabbed my ass as his tongue dived in. Soon I was flailing on his face, only his grip on my ass kept me from flopping back as I creamed my cunt over and over.

He did let me stop before I passed out this time. "Did I... miss... anything...?" I panted out.

"Mmmmmm," he hummed up into my pussy. He pulled back enough to take a slow lick at me, then tipped his head back grinning. "I don't think so, but I'll check again later."

My legs were shaky, and I'd have to wipe for sure, maybe even rinse, but I managed to stumble into the house.

I started looking through the ex's closet. Her taste in clothes really SUCKED. But I did find a couple of gems in the bunch. She had a couple of translucent tops with matching cammi's. The cammi's were staying in the closet. When I held the top up to my boob, the dark circle of my nipple showed through... if you looked, and it had a big bow to tie at the neck. Just enough of a keyhole neckline to catch your interest, but not totally flash your boobs. Yes, it would do.

I did my hair and makeup naked with Carl watching. I almost screwed my lipstick up when he stepped behind me and cupped my boobs. "Almost makes me wish I could take you out just like this," he whispered and lightly kissed my neck.

My pussy tingled at the thought of him ogling me across the table as I reached back between us and groped his hard dick, "Just have to find the right restaurant."

He went wide eyed and I thought for a moment he was going to bend me over and ravage my pussy right there.

I turned enough to lightly kiss his cheek. "I'll go get dressed, be back in a few minutes." I slipped into my wedges and did the naked wiggling ass slut walk to the closet. I heard him sigh as I disappeared around the corner.

Getting dressed like this is easy. Slip the top on and tie the bow. Had to re-tie it with a smaller bow so the tails would just cover my nipples. Slid my skirt on and rolled the waist to make it shorter as well as let it ride a bit higher on my waist.

I came out, and Carl turned and froze, "Fuuuuck."

I smiled. "I'll take that as a compliment, but there might be one problem."

"Like?"

I reached up and pulled the bow tails out from my nipples, Carl sucked air. "Is it going to be a problem if these don't stay in place?"

Carl stepped to me, one hand going for my ass to hold me close and the other to cup a barely covered boob, "Not in my book it's not."

"Okay," I got in just before he kissed me.

I was a really slutty girl. I took a small stack of hand towels and spread on the seat before I got in, then held my skirt up around my waist to sit on them. I gasped then sighed as his fingers played with my pussy the whole drive over.

I turned with spread legs before standing and shaking my skirt down. I gave my boobs a shake, but the tails didn't lay properly so I had to pull them in a little. Carl just smiled.

We were escorted into a nice bordering on fancy restaurant. They knew Carl. We were seated at a table near the front. There were a few people who stopped to chat, and Carl very politely introduced me as his new PA.