Old Church Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As much as Justin wanted to ask, Julie looked really sexy speaking a languag he could not understand. Her animated body language also made him stare at her new ass and breasts. Justin could not imagine even talking to someone as beautiful as Julie before today. He just smiled at knowing she seemed overjoyed that he showed up to see her and eat.

Justin was halfway through eating before Julie sat down again from showing more customers to their seat. With a big smile on her face, she commented, "I am really happy you came tonight. I was afraid you would not come."

"Oh, it's nothing. You bring me food all the time. The least I can do is come see you and pay for dinner, maybe leave a very large tip."

Julie's eyes grew wide as her face showed horror. "Oh no ... you can't pay. I won't let you. I told everyone we are together. If you pay for dinner it will be an insult. All my family knows about you too, they will know if you pay."

"Is that what those two girls were talking about? That you are with a white guy, or that I might pay for the dinner?"

Julie smiled and grabbed Justin's hand. "I am sorry, but I let it slip about us. Now my cousin Lin thinks you are really hot, and my other cousin Mei thinks I am lying about the size of you penis. She says I exaggerate too much."

Justin laughed and blushed at the same time. "So you brought me down here to show off my dick to your one cousin, and make your other cousin jealous?"

"Not exactly, although they would deserve it if I did," Julie replied, smiling and then looking over her shoulder to see if anyone was close.

Julie then looked back at Justin. "I wanted to see you bad. I also really liked what we did this morning ... and was hoping we could ... you know ... go in the back for a quickie. I just really want you to fuck me with your new dick."

Before Justin could answer Julie spoke up again, "Come on, we can make it kinky too. I am dressed like this, and if you want, I can speak Chinese as you fuck me."

"What if we get caught? I don't think your family is going to be too happy with me fucking you in the back."

"Guess we shouldn't get caught then, besides they're already going to be mad once I break the news to them about you getting me pregnant." Julie smiled as she pulled Justin up from the chair.

Justin followed as Julie led him through the back swinging doors and past her two cousins who were tending to the stoves in the large kitchen. They did manage to see him being led into another room. Julie was quick to close the door, and Justin looked around quick, but only saw boxes, and empty milk bins.

"We have to be quick," Julie said as her hands reached down to pull up her dress up to her waist.

"You do look really sexy in that dress," Justin commented with a smile as Julie gave him a look of contempt.

As Justin moved in to kiss her Julie blocked his face and put up her hand. "Can't kiss. This makeup is a real pain to put on."

Julie turned around and showed her bare ass to Justin. He quickly pulled down his pants and underwear to his ankles. Getting an erection was quite easy with Julie, and Justin felt his excitement pointing straight at her ass.

Right before he was about to put his hands on Julie, he paused to admire her perfectly shaped body. No matter what he thought about how his life has changed, he admitted to himself that Julie made herself into something amazing and only needed a few changes, where he needed much more.

Julie turned her head to look at Justin as she held her dress up at her waist. "Go slow; you are going to be really big for me now."

Justin pulled her waist closer, and Julie let her dress go and used her hands to brace herself against the wall. Justin guided her hard cock right to the entrance of her sex. Not pushing in, he just rubbed his bloated tip against her sex lips in an almost teasing manner. Hearing Julie give a slight moan he knew she was ready.

With a slow push, Justin entered Julie's tight sex. She instantly moaned and said something soft in Chinese. He did not think she was going to go through with it but hearing her voice made got him even more revved up.

Julie still had a petite frame with small hips, and Justin easily grabbed them as he gently began pushing deeper into her. Julie's body almost melted with pleasure as she once again moaned while softly speaking in Chinese.

Justin could not help but go faster as he got aroused from both having sex with her, and hearing her moan in a different language. He began to thrust his hips into her, but still held back some for fear of his size being an issue. Justin was keenly aware that he was not going as deep as he could only fitting three quarters of his massive cock in her small wet Asian pussy.

Julie continued to moan while softly speaking Chinese as Justin continued ramming most of his male girth inside of her. He could feel her wet sex clinging hard against his manhood in a feverish attempt to hold onto it. Knowing she was in a constant orgasm, Justin just pushed through it making Julie continue her moaning.

Still not fully embedding his manhood inside her slick sex, Justin was entranced at how her voice sounded while speaking Chinese. The pleasure of listening to her, and feeling how tight she was being split open by his erection made him moan with her.

When Julie began to tremble as her moans got louder Justin still continued to implant his male beast inside of her. Julie pulled down on the boxes she was holding as Justin felt her sex become increasingly wet and sloppy. Knowing she was squirting only made him push harder inside of her.

Justin could feel he could no longer hold out as his body began to tighten up. Gripping her hips tighter, the urge to finish grew to a point of unbearable climax. He was not able to pull out as her vaginal muscles seem to clench and massage his eager shaft.

Keeping it in her willing love hole, Justin let loose and moaned as he could feel his own orgasm taking over him. He saw Julie's head turn to him and moaned quite loud as she stared into his eyes with a surrendering of her body to him. The urge to release was too much and he felt his warm load being shot out in multiple spurts.

Justin was about to pull out after what felt like three or four heavy explosions inside of her, when Julie grabbed his hips. "Ohhhh, not yet ... I still feel it. Ohhhh fuckkkk, it's a lot."

Julie almost fell forward and Justin quickly grabbed her in the nick of time. She turned in his arms and held him tight. Justin could feel her body trembling as he asked, "You ok?"

Julie looked up with a smile as if Justin was her hero and lover. "It's ... just felt really good is all."

Justin could see that the small window on the door had two pairs of eyes staring at them. Justin quickly pulled up his pants, as Julie turned to see what the problem was. When she saw it, she looked at Justin with an apoplectic face. "I guess I was a bit loud. I am sorry."

"I am sorry we got caught."

Julie pulled out some napkins from the box that fell on the floor and wiped her now dripping sex with it. "Please don't be, we are together and I wanted it really bad. Besides, it was amazing as always. I can have you cum inside me all day long; I just love feeling you fill me up."

Julie led Justin through the back to the kitchen where she began to fill up some containers with food to take home. Justin knew and did not have to ask who they were for, as he could not eat half as much as she was packing.

The entire time Julie was packing up food for Justin to take home, her two cousins were talking to her in Chinese. Justin could see that both of them would occasionally glance at him and give a girlish smile. He had no idea what they were saying but Julie did not seemed bothered by their pestering of her.

Just as Justin got to the front of the store, his curiosity took over. "What were your cousins talking about?"

Julie smiled as she pulled out a small makeup kit and began to fix her face in one of the mirrors in the front. "Mei wants to fuck you, and Lin wants to fuck you, and then marry you. And both of them said I should have swallowed, because I am going to get pregnant cause your dick is huge."

Justin smiled as Julie told him about her cousins. "What did you tell them?"

"I just told them they would not be safe if they touch you. That since your big dick just unloaded more cum they could imagine, I am most likely with your child, and they could never have you cause of it," Julie answered in the calmest tone as she put her makeup away.

Julie turned to smile at Justin. "I have to get back to work, but I will text you tonight."

"Before I go, did you really tell them that you are pregnant by me?" Justin was about to head towards the door when he looked back at Julie.

Julie turned to him and smiled. "Not really. But I did say that you have the best tasting cum of any man, but tonight I wanted to feel it deep and if they wanted a taste they can eat it out of me. Don't worry, my cousins and I go back and forth with each other all the time."

Justin reached for Julie's hand and kissed it. He knew it was the only place he could as she just finished fixing herself after just having sex. "I am going to need your help in the morning with something important."

Julie smiled as Justin held her hand after his kiss. "I can come by tonight if you are still awake."

"After this, I am going to be passed out. I doubt I will be that much fun."

Before Julie could answer him, he saw an older Chinese lady that had to be her Aunt calling to Julie in Chinese. She looked over at her and replied back in Chinese. She then turned to Justin and kissed him softly on the lips, smearing some lipstick on his in turn.

Justin was on his way home, and knew Julie was already thinking they were in a full-time relationship. Since it was a long drive, Justin pondered the ups and downs of being in a serious relationship with Julie.

The only problems he could think of, was her college commitment. He then realized that if she could handle it, there was no reason why he should not commit to having her in his life. Justin even laughed out loud, knowing that she was really cute before her spell adjustments, and now Julie was drop dead gorgeous. Justin knew he had no chance getting a girl like her even in his youthful prime before her alterations.

Getting back to Lena, he noticed she was in the bathtub sleeping. It was filled with water, and she was snoring loud. He kissed her on the head as her demonic snores made him chuckle a little bit. He could not help but think it was funny how a small, harmless looking girl could make such a sound while sleeping.

Justin put the food away, and came back to Lena as she opened her eyes. "Master, you're home. I am feeling better, and should be well enough soon."

"Do you need me to carry you back to bed?"

Lena answered as she tried to keep her eyes open, "I need to stay in here for the night, but did you bring back food?"

"I did, just go to sleep and you can have all the food you want in the morning."

Lena smiled and closed her eyes. Justin watched her sleep and noticed that her skin was not just shriveled up but peeling off of her. Thinking something was wrong, he picked up the book he got from Melinda to look up what it could be.

After what felt like an hour, Justin read up on molting. Justin continued to read on how some Succubae will molt and shed their skin if they are sick or weak. The amount of information was so overwhelming and the day's events only added to the need to sleep. Kissing Lena again on the forehead, Justin headed for his bed and the sleep he needed.

Justin woke up from a bright light being. It was not the sun, but his bedroom light. Julie was there smiling at him as she got undressed. "Go back to sleep."

Her red dress fell to the floor, and her lace underwear soon followed. Although Justin still had the weak vision of someone who woke up, the sight of Julie undressing instantly cured this.

Before Justin could say anything the show was over and she jumped in bed naked next to him. Her kisses were followed by her hand grabbing at his semi hard member. "I love you baby, and thank you so much for coming to see me."

Justin kissed her passionately on the lips as Julie cuddled up next to him. Although he could have asked for more, he also knew that he needed sleep for the next day.

Waking up on a Sunday morning was normally an act of pain and suffering. The weekend's last moment of peace before the drudgery of the work week began. Justin stretched his arms knowing that a normal futile day in the past was now a day to make sure his life stayed the way it was.

Kate was coming by, and the Pastor was going to use the old Church to look for Lena's hidden hiding spot where George stuck her in for what could have been decades. To make the whole thing crazier was Justin knew he was instantly going to be found out if anyone saw him. The out of shape middle-aged man was no longer middle-aged, and no longer out of shape.

Justin jumped out of bed and noticed that Julie was not next to him, and when he went to the bathroom, Lena was not in the tub. Although Lena was not there, her skin was. This made it difficult as Justin found it both gross and weird while draining his bladder.

Justin walked into the kitchen, and saw Julie by the oven cooking, and Lena sitting at the table. Julie was wearing very tight black panties and a tight white top that barely covered her breasts. Lena was topless and eating slowly as her skin seemed almost white it was so pale.

Justin's eyes went from staring at Julie's ass, and breasts as they looked ready to pop out to Lena as her own pale breasts that were right on display. Julie turned slightly to Justin as with a big smile and commented to him, "Sit down and let me finish your breakfast."

Before Justin could answer Lena spoke. Her voice sounding normal and not old as it did last night. "Master, you're awake. Sit down and listen to Julie's plan."

Justin sat down and Julie instantly put a cup of coffee in front of him. She then flipped something over in the pan and prepared a plate. With her back towards both of them, she replied to Lena's announcement, "So I hear that we have visitors coming. So my plan is just to not have you around at all. Go somewhere for the day, and let me handle them."

Julie then brought the finished breakfast to the table and put it in front of Justin. Before he even grabbed the fork, Julie finished her idea. "You are going to go shopping today with Lena. I am going to answer the door and tell this Kate person to go fuck off. Then tell this Pastor to finish up and get out."

"Wait, you're going to say what? Are they even going to know who you are, and what you're doing here?" Justin replied as he wondered if her plan was going to work, but also knew it was better than the plan he thought up.

"It will work trust me. If this Kate girl is into you like Lena says, she will be furious when I answer the door. Besides, I know exactly what to wear to show her that I am yours," Julie answered as she took a sip of her own coffee that was on the table.

"I hope so," Justin replied as he resigned to the fact Julie was going to make the plan happen. He turned his head toward Lena and asked," "So where would you like to go shopping?"

Lena smiled and looked at Julie, and then at Justin. "Julie said the best stores are in the city, and she gave me a list."

Justin gave a perplexed look at Julie, and then at Lena. "Who are we shopping for?"

Lena smiled with her normal devilish look. "All of us Master. Julie asked me to pick up a few things, and you need to look better, and I would like some clothes too."

"I guess, but remember I don't get the money until tomorrow, and then taxes are going to take out a big part of that."

Julie smiled and then got up from the table. Justin was about to ask why she gave that smile, but when he saw the back of her thin panties riding up her ass crack he swallowed hard. Lena then giggled as Justin looked at her. "Master, you like her new ass don't you? It's ok, I talked her into it. All she wanted was a new set of tits."

"I think he has a thing for asses Lena." Julie turned around with a loving smile and made a point to move her ass more as she made her way to the kitchen.

Justin finished eating as he listened to Julie sing and clean the kitchen. She was now making a point to keep her panty clad ass pointed in Justin's direction. Every so often when he did look up he could see her swivel her hips or do some other dance move that could arouse any man. Normally this would not have a major effect on him, but as Lena pointed out, Julie's ass was something else and she was dancing around with barely any clothes.

Justin finally got up and walked behind Julie. She turned her head but still kept her ass pointed towards him. "You wanna fuck me real quick?"

"I am already going to be late." Justin sighed as he felt Julie's hand reach to grab his erection.

Julie's grasp on his cock grew tighter as she gave a stern but playful look before lifting herself up so she could put her lips on his. Standing on her tippy toes before Justin moved down so he could feel her tongue mesh with his.

Julie pulled away just as Justin felt his massive erection being stroked through his boxers. "Then you best get going." Julie's face lit up knowing that she was being a tease.

Although normally this would be the perfect day for it, Justin knew time was short and a quickie would have to wait. Justin could feel that Julie was teasing him, and getting off knowing that he got hard from just her. The smile and tone of her voice just added to the desire he was holding back for her now.

Justin dressed quickly and then helped Lena do the same. He was quick, but it took time for him to get clothes for her that she needed to be covered up. A hat for her head to cover her forehead, and something bulky that could hold in her wings without being noticeable.

It was an hour later and Justin was in the car driving to the city. Lena leaned her seat back and passed out. She did not even ask to change the station once a slow song came on the radio. Justin knew that she needed all the rest she could get.

Once the city was near, Lena was quick to wake up. Her eyes lit up like a child as the skyscrapers came into view. Knowing she had only seen them on TV, Justin was quick to run down a set of rules that she was forbidden to break. Justin smiled as he remembered some of what he read about keeping a Succubus under control. One of the main tips was the wording of rules, and how they try to use it to their advantage.

Justin followed Lena to the first store and noticed Julie had set him up. He was not walking into an inexpensive store, but the most expensive store. Lena was already inside and Justin knew it was going to be an expensive day.

After the first thousand dollars, Justin had to remind himself of who Lena was, and then how pretty both Lena and Julie were. The clothes Lena was pulling off the racks were not just for her, but for Julie as well, and he could see they were going to make both of them sexy. Although Justin kept this in the back of his mind, he knew that Lena's clothes would have to be altered because of her wings. When it came down to the matter of paying for all of it, he knew it was going to be an expensive day.

Driving home after spending all day in the city and over ten thousand dollars would have crushed him in the past. Justin smiled knowing that the state was going to pony up on his lotto winnings. Even after taxes he was going to walk away with a lifetime of earnings.

As Justin looked over at Lena eating the pretzel he bought right before they left, he knew that no matter what, she could help him get more money. To add to the enjoyment of the day was knowing that Julie and Lena were going to be ecstatic over their new clothes and most likely were going to give him a fashion show he would never forget.