Old Church Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Justin slowly opened the door holding his breath. The sudden fear of Deirdre or Lena's body lying on the floor dead was now a sudden possibility. The sound of talking filled his ears as Justin opened the door the rest of the way. He scanned really quickly to see Deirdre sitting naked on the couch as Lena sat on the floor in front of her.

Lena's sudden voice now filled the air. "Master you're home. Dee Dee and I were just talking about you."

Deirdre stood up and smiled as she walked towards him. "Hey sexy." Justin watched in awe as Deirdre's fully nude body walked towards him. Her large breasts swayed and bounced as his eyes wandered to them instinctively like any man. Deirdre was not thin, petite or some fitness freak. She had curves that made her body seem more natural and yet sexy at the same time. "We were just having a fun time before you showed up. We also had a great discussion."

"What...what about?" Justin stuttered out, both surprised and aroused that Deirdre was fully nude in front of him. Her smile was both sexy and serious at the same time.

Deirdre kissed Justin with an open mouth embrace that sent him wondering how well it really went. She pulled back and smiled before grabbing her clothes. Justin watched and listened as Deirdre was getting dressed explaining her plans. "Well we decided that we only need one more for the coven. A small coven would serve our purpose perfectly. Lena is going to setup the basement of the church for our rituals, and I am going to provide the spell components from the store. I am also going to work with Julie to help her recite certain spells."

Justin asked as his eyes were still on Deirdre as she was putting on her clothes, "So we can get together next week? Julie and I are meeting a person at her college that might help us fill the third person."

Deirdre was dressed and walked to the door stopping only to give Justin another passionate embrace. Her arms were around his and her mouth close by his ear. "I am coming by on Monday, and want you to fuck me before we get started. I want that big white dick ready for me."

Deirdre then smiled and walked to the door and smiled as she made her exit. Justin could not get over how Deirdre just got along so perfectly with Lena as if they were the same. He did not know if Lena did something to Deirdre or that she just hit it off.

Justin looked at Lena as she still sat naked on the floor smiling as if she was about to laugh. "What just happened?"

"Nothing Master. We just had a long talk is all. Oh, we did fuck for over an hour. That might explain why she was so happy."

Justin walked over and sat on the couch wondering what Lena got herself into, or what she offered to Deirdre. "You fucked her? I did not know she was into that. What did you talk about? You need to tell me everything." Justin's mind was racing with all the dangers Lena could get into and how to handle each problem.

Lena just sat with her legs crossed and rocked her bare ass on the carpet smiling wide. "Well first we fucked, and then we discussed our ideas for the coven. Then we fucked again...oh did I tell you that her pussy tastes wonderful. Those dark pussy lips of hers are so amazing to suck on. I mean Julie has one tight pussy, but Deirdre's pussy lips are so thick and amazing to suck on. Did you eat her pussy yet Master?

Justin had his hands out trying to stop Lena as she divulged so much detail. "Whoaa...let's go to what you discussed and offered her."

Lena continued to smile and rock her butt on the floor. "Sorry Master. Well, we decided that Julie needs some training and that Deirdre is going to help with the supplies and the training. I am going to help pick out the spells and set everything else up."

"This is a good thing. I was worried for a minute there."

Lena gave her famous devious grin like she was up to something. "No worries Master. I even handled Julie's possible jealousy problem."

"What did you do?" Justin's eyes grew wide as he felt his heart pound with fear something bad was about to happen to Julie. The twinge of love for her was enough to make him scared about losing her.

"You said to make sure she is open to you being with others...so I had Deirdre cast a spell."

"What is it going to do? Please don't tell me that she is going to be hurt by this." Justin now worried that Julie was going to be changed or love him less. The way she was around him made the whole idea of having Lena worthwhile. Lena was dear to his heart, but Julie was someone he had a future with.

Lena stood up and sat right on Justin's lap as if she wanted to console him. "Nothing to worry about Master. Julie is just going to be more open to you being with others is all. She is still completely loyal to the death to you but she just won't freak out if she knows you are fucking someone else...or get another girl pregnant. Cause you know I felt it."

Justin stared at Lena's expression as her small ass was now pressed hard against his crotch. "What did you feel?"

Lena moved her hands onto Justin's shoulders as she looked him in the eyes with her devious grin. "Master, I can feel when a woman is ripe to have a baby fucked into them, and when they are not. I can also feel the difference between women who can't have a child because of timing and those not able to have babies at all. What I felt with Deirdre is she could have a child, and that her timing to have one was shutoff. That means she is already with a child. Ohh, and I felt your presence inside of her."

Justin could feel Lena grind against him like she was forcing her ass to bring life to his member "That's how you felt Julie when she first came."

"Oh Master, she was ripe as Hell when she came to the door. You knocked her up really good the first time too." Lena giggled as she began to grind her ass into Justin's soft dick harder.

"We can't fuck Lena. I promised to save energy for Julie." Justin told Lena as she was still smiling like she wanted to be fucked really hard and dirty.

Lena stopped grinding as her face looked defeated. "Master, we don't fuck that much. I really need your hard thick cock in my wet cunt. I can make it tight as a virgin if you want. You can slap me too if you want. I can be choked all you want as well."

"I will make it up to you. I will get you some toys, and I will make time for you tomorrow. I will even treat you to a huge meal at Burger King...oh wait; I will take you to a restaurant where you can eat all you want for hours."

Lena lifted her eyes curious like she thought she was being tricked. "All you can eat, and toys for me to fuck...you promise?"

Justin could not help but smile at her confused and curious look. "I promise. I just need one thing though."

"What Master?"

"I have that meeting with Kate on Friday. She is supposed to text me an address to meet her at, and I have to give her a vial of your blood and be with her."

"Master...she is going to betray you. I can feel it. You can't trust her."

"What am I going to do? I made a deal with her and she has the weight of the Order behind her." Justin could feel that Lena was still scared about being captured. He also felt that her knowing about everything was a loose end that could collapse on top of him.

"Let me and Deirdre come up with a plan. Since she will want to fuck you, I have something in mind." Lena smiled as he saw a glint of red in her eyes like the evil inside of her was coming out.

"Okay. I am going to take a shower and get ready for tonight. I want you to..."

Lena replied so quickly interrupting. "I need to fix my trap. I got to go."

Lena's wings unfolded and sprung out in a great display of speed and strength. With a quick flip her body lifted off of Justin's lap as he felt a huge puff of air against him. A second wing flap sent Lena to her feet and leaving Justin in awe as it happened so quickly. "Have fun tonight Master."

Within the matter of seconds he watched Lena fly up and run out of the house naked with her petite breasts bouncing with every step. He did not know if he should be concerned that she was stronger than ever or that she was leaving the house nude.

Not concerned as much as he was, Justin decided to just let Lena do her thing. Her single-minded focus was going to help catch her fairy and solve one's troubles. He was more interested in pleasing Julie tonight and making sure she was happy with him.

A quick shower and a change of clothes made him look more like a man in his twenties then a man that was close to fifty. Before drinking Julie's potion he never spent time admiring his body. He was of the mentality of dealing with age and its ill effects than admiring what he had. With the new change, he found time to truly love the way he looked and felt. The way his arms bulged, and the outline of his abdominal muscles showed off what he could only dream of.

Julie texted him a time, and he had an hour to kill before being there. It was a rare that Justin had time to himself in which nobody wanted or needed something from him. He let his mind drift to a month ago when he could waste an entire day without a single person ever talking to him.

Pulling up to the restaurant, he wondered why he was told to come so early. It was only nine at night and the place closed at eleven. Justin just figured it was to spend time with Julie as she worked.

Justin pulled the doors open to see Julie wearing a very tight red and white Chinese looking dress with gold around the seams. Her makeup was done making her lips bright red and her cheeks accented with blush.

He could not help but smile as he knew she hated being dressed up like a doll, and a traditional Chinese one at that. Justin could not deny that she looked incredibly attractive though. In his mind he just imagined countless guys wishing they could be with her, and he was the lucky one who she loved.

Julie walked over quickly and hugged him. "You made it...don't kiss me. This fucking make up is a bitch to fix."

Justin smiled as he saw Julie try to stay perfect and yet hate it at the same time. "You look really pretty though."

Julie smiled and yet gave a smirk to show her disgust for dressing up. "I look like a fucking doll. I would rather do deliveries making shit tips than being pimped as a Chinese love doll. My Aunt insists that I wear this too. It also doesn't fit now that my boobs are bigger."

Justin once again could not contain his giggle as Julie constantly had to fix her dress. "I rather think you look hot in that dress, and the makeup is nice too."

"I feel like I am working in a Chinese Hooters the way I have to flaunt myself to the customers. But they make better tips too," Julie once again commented as her hands straightened the dress out.

"Quit then."

Julie smiled wide at Justin's answer to her problem. "Tonight's my last night. I told my aunt and uncle that you don't want me working anymore."

"Why would you say that?" Justin asked as he turned to see customers coming in the front door.

Julie stepped away from him and bowed to the couple entering the restaurant. She greeted them and walked them to a table. Justin watched as Julie waved him over to an empty table in the back corner of the restaurant.

Julie then stood over him as she poured him water. "A Chinese woman is bound to do what her husband or future husband commands her to do."

Justin looked up shocked as Julie had them married. "You said we are getting married? What did they say...wait, what are your parents going to say?"

Julie waved to the couple as they called her over. Julie smiled back at Justin before walking over to help the couple that just walked in. His eyes which would normally watch her ass as she walked away now was focused on the table. The whole bomb Julie dropped on him was still being processed in his mind.

Justin kept on saying to himself that Julie only said it to get out of working at the restaurant and nothing else. The fear and pain of his last marriage all came back to him as the memories of how he hated his ex-wife.

Julie was back after helping the couple and Justin replied to her comment on future husband. "You told you aunt and uncle we are getting married?"

Julie's face cringed as she answered, "Well...my parents let it slip that I was engaged, and then I added to it with that you did not want me to work."

Justin let his voice sound angry as he replied quickly "Why would your parents think we were engaged?"

Julie looked down scared and her body began to tremble in fear of losing Justin. "When you came to see them...I kinda let it slip that you were my...boyfriend that I wanted to be with."

Justin knew he was forcing Julie to apologize for something he already knew about her. He figured she admitted to her parents that he was the only one she would ever be with. Justin felt bad that Julie looked upset like he was going to break her heart. He had to admit to himself that he felt something very strongly for her. In truth, if he would get married again, Julie would be the perfect wife.

Justin reached his hand out to Julie in an effort to calm her down. He smiled knowing that it would help her stop being scared. "It's okay. I just thought I would ask you is all. I guess we need to talk about our future this weekend. "

Julie stopped trembling but still looked fearful. "You not mad? Please don't be mad at me."

Justin got up from the table and embraced her. Kissing her neck and whispering in her ear. "I love you and I could never be mad at you."

Julie grabbed Justin tight. "I love you so much. I would die without you."

Justin wanted to be happy that she was so in love with him, but knew she was being honest and would literally take her life if Justin would leave her. She was bound to him in life and in death, and he would have to accept that.

"I got to get back to work. Let me get drinks to celebrate though. My aunt wants to meet you too."

Justin watched as Julie quickly scurried off to greet customers that were by the register waiting to be seated. His eyes were back to staring at her ass as the dress hugged it so perfectly you could see every curve she had.

He thought about a life with Julie and wondered what was not to love. She looked like a supermodel and had the sexual prowess of a porn star. She was also smarter and had a better work ethic than him. Justin realized that she was the girl of his dreams. He now wondered why he would be so opposed to marrying Julie.

Justin waited for Julie to return to finish talking with him, but customers continued to line up waiting to be seated by her. Not wanting to wait and being hungry he knew he had to get his own food. It was a buffet and Justin's eyes feasted on all the food he wanted to eat.

Walking over to the stack of plates, he saw Julie's two cousins putting more food out. With a plate in hand, Justin made his way to the crab legs. With a claw in hand, he felt someone grab his arm.

Turning around he saw Julie's cousin, Mei with her hand on his forearm pulling him away. "You can't."

Justin replied as he let himself be led back to the table. "What's wrong?"

"Sit..sit. Lihua sees you, she will get pissed. It is custom for a man to be served by woman he is with, or in your case...future wife," Mei said as she smiled letting him know she knew.

"She told you?" Justin asked as he saw the smirk on her face. Mei looked like Julie in a few aspects but lacked a few of the defining features Julie had in her face, and Mei had a more slender body.

Mei smiled again as she removed the silverware from the table. "Was kind of obvious last time you were here. Lihua already told the family she was engaged."

"She did?" Justin asked, still wondering what was going on.

"I have to get back to work, but I will bring you out some food for you," Mei said as she walked away.

Justin watched Mei walk away and let his mind go about how deep he was with Julie or Lihua as her family called her by her traditional name. He quickly thought about how to handle Julie and living together while managing a family with her. The other complication was her attending medical school pregnant. The thought of all this made him wonder how much juggling he could do.

Mei came back with a huge bowl of noodles, followed by three more bowls of rice, chicken, and pieces of bread. She did not say a word as she put chopsticks in front of him and moved another table over to connect with his.

Justin could see Mei smiling at him the entire time like she was checking him out. To be polite he smiled back, only causing her to blush and walk away quickly. He recalled how Julie told him that she wanted him and he knew they were flirting with their smiles but he saw it as harmless flirtation.

Julie walked over once Mei walked away. "We are closing in a few minutes. My aunt wants to meet you. She can be very traditional in some things and Western in others. She and my father are partners in many businesses and talk all the time. Mei and Lin joke around a lot and may try to embarrass you, so be careful."

Before Justin could turn around he saw a middle-aged Chinese woman walk up to the table that he instantly assumed was the aunt. She looked more like she was his real age and would be someone he would consider dating if he was not with Julie. Her body and face still held the resemblance of beauty despite the age.

With the assumption it was Julie's aunt he stood up and gave them a traditional bow. They followed his bow with one of their own and motioned with their hand to sit across from them.

"Justin right? I am Jiao, Lihua's aunt," she said as she hand motioned for Mei to come to the table.

Mei walked over and poured tea into each of the six cups on the table and walked away. Justin looked up at Mei and then to the aunt. "Yes...I am so happy to meet you."

Julie's aunt sipped the tea first before speaking in perfect English. "So, Lihua tells me that you are engaged. I would like to offer you congratulations to the both of you. My brother tells me that you are a stock broker."

Justin quickly remembered what he said to Julie's father, hoping it would sound as good the second time. "I am opening up my own hedge fund to deal with commodities."

"Lihua is still planning to go to medical school from what I hear," Jiao replied, picking up her chopsticks and scooping noodles from the bowl on the center of the table.

Justin answered as he picked up the chopsticks, worried about how bad he was going to be with them. "She is. We just picked the school today. I wanted her to stay close by too."

Jiao slurped her noodles softly then looked at Justin. "That is good, education is always very important. But would you consider allowing Lihua to operate a business of her own? Her father and I talked in great detail about opening up another store closer to the city. We would have Lihua manage it."

Justin realized that Julie's entire life now depended on him. As much as he wanted to be in control of her, he still thought she should have a say. "Can I get back to you on that? I don't like to jump into things."

"Of course. A wise man never goes into something without seeing other paths." Jiao reached into her pocket and pulled out a folded check and slid it across the table. "Please take this as a gift for the wedding."

Justin took the check and bowed his head. "Oh thank you."

Jiao bowed her head and went back to eating. Justin did the same as he worried if he was following all the manners he was supposed to. Julie sat down at the table and said something in Chinese to her aunt who nodded in agreement. Mei and Lin sat down as well and they began to eat too.

Lin said something in Chinese and Justin ignored it as he tried his best to pick up a piece of chicken with the chopsticks. Just as he got the piece of chicken he heard Julie and Mei converse in Chinese. Justin continued going slowly until he got it in his mouth, and considered it a victory.