Old Dog, New Tricks

Story Info
A flip remark in chat results in some fiery action.
3.8k words
5
1.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anya and I had chatted off and on for a month or so. Mostly little niceties whenever we saw each other online. I knew she was younger, Eastern European, but living in the states. She knew I was older. We exchanged a few ideas, but never much about sex. The topic came up, but never went beyond an initial comment or two. Until one evening.

We chatted some, and I mentioned a former student who was about her age, and that she had sent me a few rather suggestive emails and notes after she had moved away. Anya commented that I had never mentioned that I was a teacher, which set off the following dialog.

Flippantly, I replied, "It was a sin of omission. Punish me. ๐Ÿ˜‚"

Any punishment is acceptable?

Pretty much. What would your sentence be? ๐Ÿ‘

Do you know about the flaming torture? ๐Ÿ”ฅ

There are several that come to mind: branding, hot wax...

Use a lighter to burn your penis

Ah, a weiner roast!

I will be disappointed if you don't finish it. Do you like that idea?

Only when the flame is done, you kiss it to make it better...

You have to do it. This is the punishment. If you can't finish it....

Wait what is the finish? To burn...

Yes, punishment of fire.

I guess I would take as much as I can.... Would you have me tease it or burn it black?

How far can you go? I would want to smell the burning...

If you say I must, I must endure it. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Great. Now do it. Complete the punishment and the master will reward you.

I warn you, i have a short fuse, it might explode ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿงจ

Video it for me. It is mainly safe, not too dangerous. Little firecracker.

Wait. You actually want me to film this, to do this? And, so I am clear... you actually want to see my penis... and a flame...??? You will laugh at my tiny fellow.

Are you scared?

A little. But for you, Anya... I will do it. Will you be holding the lighter?

Then just do it. I don't like to stress too many times. When we meet, I will hold it and burn you.

I decided to play along a bit and describe in our chat what I was doing. A bit different from most of my chat sessions, although I had stumbled into a few raunchy spots in previous online sessions.

Okay. I have the lighter. I... I'll take down my pants.

Anya's chat took a firmer tone...

No. Don't describe in words, put it in a video.

I want to see everything you do.

The longer you persist, the more generous the rewards will be.

I took a short video showing a lighter and flicked the flame.

Put your phone about two meters away and take a photo of your face.

This is memorable. Yes, do it...

The camera on my phone recorded pants falling to my ankles, followed by my shorts. I hit 'send'

Yes, take off everything. And show me the flame.

The lighter clicked and shot a small flame. I waved it by the tip of my cock. *send*

"Enjoy that?"

Get a complete shot. All of you.

Do you enjoy it? The video was not shot perfectly.

Do it over.

"Best I could do with one hand, I need practice. But yes, I enjoyed it. It hurt a little, but it was an exquisite pain. Especially knowing you ordered and were watching." I wasn't lying, either. I really had not delved deep into sadomasochism acts, but I was beginning to see the attraction people had.

This is the power of love to overcome pain. Take all your clothes off and do it all over again.

Be perfect.

Looking at the time, I would have to cut this session short in order to meet up with a friend for lunch. I also needed a little time to wrap my head around what was going on. "I will do that later. Will you watch? I must go for a while, but will complete it when I return."

Anya paused in her responses for a moment.

Yes, I will watch.

Do this before you go, when you return, send me the finished product.

Film it.๐Ÿ“ฝ๏ธ Do it and send it to me.

Your flame is too far away, don't shake your hands. Work hard to be perfect, don't relax or be lazy.

I made note of what my 'assignment' was. And left for my lunch.

When I returned several hours later, I went to my home office and shot another short video. I reviewed it and decided I could do better, so I shot another, this time the flame from the lighter came closer in reality. It felt hot and then sharp. I could smell the singed hair. I reviewed it and decided it would do.

I hit send and included the notation: "The tip of the flame licked the tip of my cock - will you do the same?"

A few moments passed and Anya's light came on indicating she had returned to the chat app.

Don't try to flirt with me,

I will only abuse you and you will only enjoy the abuse.

Now, do as I say. Pain and enjoy it. You will thank me.

Yes, Ma'am

You only deserve to be abused by me.

Do you understand?

I will finish this in a half an hour.

In 30 minutes this will be over.

Save and cherish this time.

Alright, Anya

There must be no hesitation, my order is absolute.

All you can say is "yes queen".

Yes, Queen. My queen, did you watch the video of my challenge??

Yes, Well done.

You have passed the test.

How do you feel now? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Excited It was a real challenge. And you?

Honestly, I don't have much experience, just so-so.

We can learn together.

I don't want to learn, I just think it is fun. I've always wanted to try some of this, so, let's do more?

What kind of reward do you want?

Hmmm. What should I have you do? You didn't ask my limits, so I shouldn't ask yours. But I will. Where do you draw the line?

I need to go out for a while. Grocery shopping.

Think about it. What to show me. What to do for me Then we will see later.

We will do the 30 minutes when I return.

It will be the best 30 minutes of your life.

And what do you call me?

Yes, my Queen. I will await your return.

Her light went out and I closed the chat app, wondering what the rest of the evening would involve. I began to think of what she could reward me with. But also started to consider what other actions she might have me do.

Session 2

I heard a 'ping' from the chat site notifications. Most likely it meant that my tormentor was back on line.

Hello, my queen. Did you decide what my reward will be?

I'll reward you for burning again.

You want me to burn again?

You want to try something else?

Perhaps, what would you offer, my queen? Do you want pictures/videos again?

What do you think about inserting something.

Into your penis.

Something long and thin, a toothpick, perhaps?

"In my urethra?" I wasn't shocked, but it did take me aback. I hadn't thought of that activity.

And pose for me.

A short clip of two cocks joined by a small tube inserted into both pee holes was sent by Anya, showing them moving close and back, the item sliding in and out of both penises.

Will you show yourself naked if I do?

I won't, you can't ask me for anything because I am the master.

The queen.

Yes, queen.

You can only obey my orders.

I rummaged around my desk and found a small metal tube, probably part of a pen, like the top of the ink tube. It was clean, but I rinsed it and sprayed a little disinfectant on it. I found a small tube of glycerine that could serve as a lubricant if I needed. I returned and stripped down in my chair and held the tip of my dick in my hand and positioned the phone camera to capture the video.

Once I had it secured, I pressed record and picked up the tube, placing it at my opening. It would fit. I inserted it tentatively, my hand shook slightly. It slid in a little more, a half inch, then a full inch. I ;eft it there and hit stop. A fifteen second file to send. It was not an unpleasant feeling, My cock began to signal that it could do more, that this new activity was worth pursuing further.

I hit send and added the comment. "Ouch - That hurt a bit, but the pain is for my queen. Does it pass the test?"

No. Put it all the way in to pass the test,

I returned the phone to the makeshift cradle and pressed the red record button. I was glad that I had not removed the tube. As my cock became used to the existence of the foreign object, it became more excited and leaked some natural lubrication. The tube hesitated and then slid completely in, leaving only a small exposed piece to hold onto. I stopped the video and hit send.

How do you feel?

It burns some, a bit of pain, but my cock is leaking some pre cum.

Are you excited now?

Show me this leakage.

"Yes, queen"

I turned the camera on and pulled the tube from my growing penis. As it emerged, a strand of thick liquid came with it, and some had entered the tube. A droplet formed which I placed on my finger to show the camera. *Send*

Yes, I see the cock juice.

Taste it. Show me.

Lick it from your finger.

I turned the camera to my face and held up my glistening finger, showing the precum. My tongue licked it. I noticed more on the tip of my cock and moved the camera to show the glistening tip of my cock. I scooped up the liquid and showed my tongue again accepting it.

*Send*

Well done. Tell me how it tasted?

Do you eat cum often?

My queen. It was not unpleasant, a little salty, and slick. If I did not know it was my leaking cum, I would have probably enjoyed it.

Another time you will put on a show for me.

In your most ruthless way.

The cruelest.

Yes, my queen.

I will let you sleep now. I am finished with you now.

Go to bed, but you can not,

You may NOT pleasure yourself. Do you understand?

Yes, my queen. But...

The small green indicator blinked off showing that Anya had left the chat. I sat back in the chair. My heart was racing, my cock was swelling, almost begging to be stroked. My head spun.

I decided that had been enough for the evening and headed off to the shower and to bed.

Session 3

I saw Anya's light come on while I did some other work with my phone next to me. I waited to see if she would message me or if I would need to say something. I saw the dots by her name that indicated a message being typed and then a 'ding'.

Hello. Did you follow my directions?

My cock still tingled and wondered why I had neglected him the previous night. "Yes, I went right to bed and to sleep. I didn't jack off. Or 'pleasure myself' as you said.

Who said? My name....

You instructed me, my queen

Better. What is your limit?

Do you understand what limit means?

Don't let me underestimate you To the limit.

Understand the meaning and do it.

I'm not sure I know what you want me to do? I know what limits are, but what is the activity?

Challenge the limit. Use the lighter to grill it.

ANSWER ME

I set the phone up and filmed a fifteen second clip of the lighter toasting my cock, the flame looked close, but was a safe distance. *Send* "Your answer my queen."

You took the fire away too soon and too far away.

BBQ up close. Understand?

Again I hit record and this time moved the lighter as close as I dared. I felt the heat on my shaft, on the tip. And then the flame found a tuft of hair and flared up. It didn't hurt, but the flash and smoke made for a convincing clip for my mistress... My queen. *send* "Is this satisfactory, my queen?"

That was great. I am pleased.

Do you wish another task?

Yes please, my queen

Put on underwear with ice cubes to soothe the burn.

(Just checking, you are OK?)

Yes, I'm fine. It will feel good after the torture.

Don't you think this is enough?

No, my queen, not if you wish more.

You can accept more?

If you wish it, my queen

This is mental and physical training.

You need to stay for another hour

and a half before I let you go

I will try to excel.

You want to say "Yes queen."

Yes queen

Do you have any clamps? Clamp your nipples and balls. Pain will make you forget your other pains..

I searched a couple of drawers near me and then remembered a batch of small clamps I had for some craft projects. I dug through a box of supplies and found them. They would be perfect for this task. I snapped a quick picture and hit send.

Clamp them.

Show me.

I put a clamp on one nipple and snapped a quick picture and sent it. The small clamp pinched, but somehow it felt good, a tingly feeling outweighed the pain.

Only one?

I showed the set of 7-8 clamps, 3 more small ones and a like number of larger ones in a live video feed.

Do the top - tell me how it feels

I shot a video clamping both nipples and for good measure, I fit one of the larger clamps to the head of my cock. "My queen it is tight, the nipples feel like needles are piercing them. My dick is throbbing with the restriction on it.

Insert the rod in your dick, feel the clamps Feel the pleasure the clamps and pin bring you

This is unforgettable, you will beg me to teach you

in the future.

I found the tube I had inserted before, thankfully it had been cleaned. I set the camera on video and started a live feed and placed the tube at my opening.

All the way in

The tube slid in a little further, and finally all the way into my cock. "It is in, my queen."

Now swear you will be my servant

unconditionally and obey in all things.

Keep filming. Say it into the phone.

"I swear to be your servant, my queen. My cock...it is leaking." Between showing myself live, the pain from the clamps and the tube inserted, my dick had become a hard rod with moisture coming out the tip.

Yes, taste it and film it.

Do you want to release even more of that liquid? Do you want to cum?

I left the live feed on and removed the tube, covered in pre cum. The slick liquid created a rope that stretched as the tube moved away. I used my finger to take the liquid string and again tasted my own emission. "Yes, my queen, I would like to release more, I would like to cum."

We will see. Perhaps you can.

Your balls. They aren't clamped. Do them.

I had anticipated this request. Besides the clamps, I had grabbed several rubber bands that could bind my scrotum, and probably be a good photo. "Yes queen."

The live feed kept going as I took my ball sack into one hand and wrapped the rubber band around it, then twisted it and placed a second band around. It was tight, but not too bad. I felt my cock throb, not the throb of climax, but a deep heartbeat that made it harder than I could recall it being. I clipped first one clamp and then a second. I stepped back and my restrained and clamped genitals filled the screen. "Is this satisfactory, my queen?" I awaited a reply.

The light was still green by her icon, so I knew she was on.

"My queen?" I typed in and sent.

Finally I saw the dots indicating activity on the other account.

Most satisfactory.

But I think we are finished for now. Okay?

We can just talk, okay?

"Sure, I am fine with that. In fact, I think that would be great, let's process a bit of this.

How are you feeling about all this? You said it was new to you. And you were so-so about it last night." I undid my bands and clamps and put my underwear back on. I told my erection to wait a bit, but that it would get attention soon.

The dots signaled typing, and it went on for a while.

"Yes. I am feeling what I can only describe as a thrill. My heart is beating fast, my breathing, too. I guess you might say I have lust? I have read similar stories, played a little with a friend, but never really tried being dominant. I didn't expect to enjoy it as I did. Thank you. But let's pause before it gets too far."

"You have lust? How does that feel? Panties wet? Are your nipples hard? Tell me some details." My hard cock was also interested in the answers to that.

"Yes. I feel like I am sitting in a puddle. And my titties are poking through my shirt. They are so hard! They want to be sucked so bad. Too bad you are so far. You would be very lucky tonight if you were here."

An idea came to my mind. "I have dutifully followed your instructions, Let me throw some out to you. Go out and find a random person to do just what you said - suck your nipples and perhaps lap up those juices. Be adventurous and send me pictures. A video would be even better."

"Oh, my. I... It is so tempting. What an idea. I have your permission to be a slut?" Her message seemed uncertain.

"No, not permission, a directive. You witheld pleasure from me, I am ordering you to find it, not only for yourself, but for another. And refer to me as Sir. Do you understand and accept this challenge?"

"Yes. Yes, sir."

I clicked off and turned my phone over. My time had come to satisfy my own lust.

The next two days were quiet. I checked the app a few times, no new replies, the green indicator light wasn't lit. That wasn't unusual. I had known many online contacts who had suffered outages, lost accounts, unexpected trips or even just the need for a break. I never read more into it than 'I guess they are off'.

Another day went by and I began to wonder if I had offended or scared Anya. I decided to leave a quick note. "Hi. All good? Missing your notes... And you." I hit send and headed out to do a few errands.

A few hours later I returned, put the things away I had bought and checked my phone. A reply.

"Doing fine, been busy. You know, rl. Hope you aren't mad, but couldn't be the slut you wanted. And some other things to tell you. Talk later?"

I wondered what the other things were. The failure to do the request to go out and fuck some random guy wasn't a surprise, really. I doubt I would have done any of the 'requests' she had made of me without her actually watching. Other things. Maybe she was a guy. Whatever. I'd log on later to see what was up.

I logged on a while later and sent a quick note. "On. Ready when you are." It was only a few moments when I heard the *ping* of a reply. Anya.

"Hey. Sorry for the delay. Glad you sent me a note. Hope you aren't mad."

"Mad? No. Maybe disappointed that you didn't follow my directions as I followed yours, but not mad. How are you doing? And what are the other things to tell me?" I wasn't letting her off that easily.

"Oh, right. So, you know my picture? That's not me. Maybe what I'd like it to be, but not really me."

If that was her 'news', no big deal. I had figured the blonde with braids and shapely figure was probably too good to be true, and if something seems that way, it usually is too good to be true. "Oh? And what should we do about that? My first thought is you need to show me the real you." I hit send and waited.

A pause. Then I saw the sign that typing was happening on the other end. "I will. But I am a little scared. Afraid I may lose an online friend. A good one."

"No, I'm not that shallow. And do what you are comfortable doing. Seriously. I'm dropping our online role playing, dom/sub... whatever it is we have been doing. This is me. We've had some very interesting moments. They haven't been dependent on our looks, but more on our imagination. So if you want to reveal it to me, fine. No judgment. If you don't, that is fine as well. I will leave that to you." I sent it back to her.

"I wasn't expecting that. I mean, I was pretty cruel to you. I did find I enjoyed that play. But maybe we can process it some? Like what did I do that was good for you? Can I improve? And yes, I will send you a picture.

"You were only as cruel as I let you. In retrospect, you just enabled me to do what I hadn't considered. Fresh ideas can lead to new experiences. Or to put it another way, you CAN teach an old dog new tricks."

"Ha. I like that. I think we can learn a lot from each other."

"Indeed. Mind if I make a suggestion? Let's start tomorrow. You asked some good questions. I'd like to think them over and provide some answers. And I'll have questions as well. But let's discuss them in two days. Deal?"

"Sounds like a plan. Forty eight hours from now. I like deadlines. If you didn't notice, I have a bit of control thing going, so strict adherence to timelines is my thing. See you then."

12