Old-Fashioned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A friendly chirp came from Maybelle, not quite a chuckle. "Hah...ahh...no, h-huff, Devon," she managed to say between breaths, "you did everthin' right. Huff. This here was my fault...your touch was too good...I'm sorry for scarin' ya sweetie!"

"No need to apologise," he replied — not sure how he said it, but Devon hoped it sounded conciliatory and not creepy.

Climbing down from the table, Maybelle stood on shaky legs and fetched her apron. The matted fur of her breasts, and the damp patch between her legs, were covered up sharpish. She focused on tying up the apron, forming it around her sensual curves, restoring her dignity in some small measure. She shared looks with Devon, embarrassed smiles and nonchalant laughs. Once dressed, she brushed down her apron and moved to the pail below.

Clamping the lid on the pail, the bovine belle lifted it effortlessly over to a refrigerator in the corner of the room. Breaching the cool barrier, she slotted it into the fridge.

"There, first batch!"

Maybelle clapped her hands, proud of her initial foray as an independent dairy cow. She had a skip in her step when she returned to Devon, who had been putting his seat away.

"Happy?" he asked.

"Course sweetie. Product looks mighty fine if I may say so. Heh," she tittered, "maybe you wanna sample to take home with ya?" She glanced back at the fridge, then to Devon.

"Or," she continued, "would you prefer to buy it at the store, an' not know where it came from...or who it came from?"

Devon rubbed his neck and made a small 'ahem' sound. "Do, uh, do you need anything else? Like, accounts or something?"

Maybelle smiled and patted his head like a loyal dog. "No sweetie, I got that covered. A friend of mine from the old job wants in on this venture, so I gave her all the paperwork to do. Plus, I know somebody who can do all the food treatment necessary to sell my product. I just needed ya to, uh...get the 'product' from the 'factory'...eh?"

She winked at him. "Ya made me one happy cow! But, uh," she continued, "maybe don't let anyone know what happened...least of all my husband. He's okay with me gettin' outside help but let's not tell folk I got a li'l carried away."

"Your secret is safe with me."

"Aww, bless you Devon." She grabbed his shoulders and brought the human in for a monster hug.

Devon's muffled acknowledgement of her embrace failed to penetrate her vast bosom that now pressed against his face. Maybelle cooed and hummed softly as she hugged him.

After letting him go, she thanked him yet again.

"So we're doing this again?" Devon asked. "I've got a job working with you now?"

Maybelle brought her hand to her face, and sighed. "So eager," she whispered, too faint for Devon to hear. She gave him a warm look and answered:

"Sure as sure can be!"


12