Old Flame, New Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without even commanding her, Jake walked around the table and Christine took the length of his cock inside of her lips, obediently sucking on the throbbing shaft. At the same time, Jake slid his four fingers back into her still dripping pussy, preparing her.

Christine's mouth worked up and down his shaft, doing the best she could to take its full size without gagging too much. But gag she did, and before long his warm shaft was covered in her drool. She popped it out of her mouth and ran her tongue up and down the length, caressing every inch of Jake's cock her tongue could touch.

Then Jake pulled it back; this time, Christine knew what was next.

Jake climbed on top of the table and found his way on top of her. His lips embraced hers and she felt him slowly slide his length inside of her, their aching sexes pleasuring one another.

He wasted no time trusting his thick cock in and out of her ravaged pussy as Christine's moans start up again. Jake used each of his hands to grip her waist tightly and leverage himself, burying his cock deep inside of her with every thrust he took.

Before long, Christine was doing what she could to thrust her own hips against his, working to match his pace. On top of the now-warm steel, each body moved with the other, entwined in perfect harmony. Their moans made music inside the abandoned facility, the entire world fading away as they indulged each other in carnal pleasure.

And in perfect harmony once more, Christine came against Jake's thrusting shaft just as Jake released his hot load inside of her, filling her with his warm seed.

They laid against one another, unmoving and listening to the panting of the other.

With each passing breath, reality crept back into existence for the two of them. The fog of lust slowly lifted itself from their logic as Jake untied Christine and helped her down from the table.

Jake watched her change back into her clothes and gather her things before sliding her jacket on. Christine looked up into Jake's gaze, neither of them saying a world.

For Jake, he was pleased he was able to give Christine such an unforgettable moment.

Christine, on the other hand, wrestled with strange feelings Jake had awoken within her.

The two shared one last kiss as Jake led her out back into the cold night air. He walked her to her car before returning to his and driving away.

All the while Christine sat quietly in her vehicle, watching Jake fade off into the cold night.

12