Old Friend in Couple's Game

Story Info
Wife helps old college friends relive fantasies.
2.9k words
3.85
43.3k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magna12
Magna12
1,025 Followers

Jack and I were pals from college. We were freshman roommates at a college with a strong religious connection, but by the end of the first semester we found out that we shared a mutual hobby that would have been frowned on by the Dean of Student Life.

I came back to our room one day and found Jack looking nervous and trying to hide something. I teased him and found out he had a porn magazine and had been jerking off. This was the era before the internet, and porn mags were a young man's delight.

Jack was still half dressed and half exposed. I smiled and told him I didn't mind just as long as he shared his stash with me. To make him feel more relaxed, I decided to join him. I whipped my cock and grabbed one of the magazines and settled on my bed for some one-handed afternoon delight.

I noticed something right away, and so did Jack. Jack's cock was on the puny side. Thin and short, I'd guess that fully erect his was four or five inches with a little circumcised helmet. Mine, on the other hand, was thick and beefy, a little over eight inches in length and massively thick.

The females on campus were committed to chastity and so-called purity, so they weren't a source for the kind of diversion that Jack and I fantasized about. As a result, it wasn't uncommon for us, individually or even watching each other, to relieve our tensions with a fist full of our own cock.

Jack often just stared at my cock as I pleasured myself. It seemed to arouse him for his own little release party. Once, he asked if he could hold my cock to see how a big one felt. I didn't mind, so Jack wrapped his hand around my dick and gave it a few strokes. It felt odd and a little uncomfortable, but there was a bit of stimulation in someone else's hand touching me there. That just happened one time.

Jack and I were out of touch for a long time after college. I did know that he had married and lived in a city far from me. Once email and social media became available, Jack and I reconnected and would occasionally send greetings. But nothing was ever mentioned about our old dorm hobby.

Now we're in our later forties, and my employer sent me to a conference in Jack's city. I let him know I would be there, and he invited me to come to his home and meet his wife. I could see photos of her on his social media page, and I must say that I Jack had married a lovely woman. She looked like the perfect Betty Crocker wife, if you're old enough to know who that was.

Even her name was Betty, and she had a wholesome Midwest look about her. Very pleasant face, beautiful in a natural and healthy way. She was glamorous without much makeup and even in conservative clothing, sort of like Timmy's mother on the old Lassie shows. Sweet looking with a kindly face. The looked like a happy couple.

Sex with other men's wives has been a favorite activity of mine, and the thought of Jack and Betty did cross my mind briefly. My own marriage didn't last because I couldn't keep it in my pants, as they say. I developed a niche of servicing other men's wives, and my greatest pleasure was when the hubby watched. My greatest joy was watching both the wife and the husband as I undressed her in front of him and then let them both see my cock and think about what was going to happen next. I got some of my most intense erections knowing that a hubby wanted me to use my dick on his wife, then watching her expression as my cock entered her while her husband watched us.

But Jack was an old friend, and I put those thoughts aside, even though Betty was the kind of wife who was certainly high on my list of wives I'd most like to fuck.

Dressing for the evening with them, I folded my cock into boxers and put on nice trousers and a jacket. Their home was in a nice area of newer houses in an upscale part of town. Jack greeted me at the door and invited me inside.

We laughed and chatted in the foyer, and then Betty came in to greet me. She was dressed in a very becoming outfit, sort of like June Clever would wear in the old TV show. She even wore an apron. If anything, Betty was more attractive than in her photos. She had a glowing smile, radiant skin, and light makeup that only emphasized her natural beauty. A simple string of pearls hung around her neck.

We enjoyed a light supper together, sharing old times and memories. I made efforts to include Betty by asking her about her life and family. All was going well as we left the table and took seats in the living room for coffee. Betty cleared the table, removed her apron, and brought in coffee. Her sensible shoes had just enough of a heel to show off the curve of the back of her legs. It was hard to take my eyes off of her whenever she was in the room.

I felt my cock stir from time to time. When Betty sat across from me and crossed her legs, my pants tented as my dick gave her a little salute.

Jack took a seat next to me on the sofa, and we continued talking about life and careers and memories of college.

Betty had been patiently listening and smiling until she asked her husband, "Jack, are you going to ask him about...." not finishing her sentence.

Jack looked at her and replied, "I was going to get to that soon."

"What?" I asked.

Jack said, "Well, Betty and I don't keep secrets, and I tell her everything."

"Sounds healthy," I said.

"Well, one of the things I told her about you was, well, you know, some of the stuff we used to do in the dorm."

It took me a few seconds to respond, "Oh, you mean..." I glanced over at Betty, and she seemed to be blushing.

"Yes, that," he said. "Frankly, you've been part of our marriage for a long time. Betty has heard me tell her about our playful dorm hijinks many times.

I was so surprised that I didn't know what to say. So I said, "I'm so surprised that I don't know what to say."

I glanced at her again, and this time Betty was biting her lower lip and avoiding my stare.

Jack said, "Some of our most intimate times in our marriage are when she asks me to tell her those stories."

Betty finally said something, "Jack's right, it's so interesting to know how you two used to let off steam. At first, I thought it was hilarious, and then he told me more details."

"Details?" I asked.

She looked at Jack, and he explained, "Your size my friend. I've never seen one that big, and Betty gets really excited whenever I tell her about it."

By now my dick was off and running, or I should say, enlarged and leaking. I spoke to them, "Are you suggesting what I think you're suggesting?"

Jack said, "Let's do it."

In two seconds, Jack lowered his pants and briefs and sat there with his little pecker waving between his legs. I looked at Betty, and as she recrossed her legs I thought I caught a glimpse of panty. My cock was inching toward its maximum extension and I felt warm cum on the inside of my leg.

"Golly, Jack!" I pretended to be a bit shocked. "I would love to show your wife my cock, but are you sure it's a good idea?"

Jack was already committed, and I was teasing them both by delaying before I began unbuckling my belt. I looked at Betty and said, "Do you want to see my cock?"

She seemed embarrassed but finally said, "Yes, go ahead."

I slowly lowered my pants, and my boxers were fully extended in front from the force of my cock tent pole. I let her think about what was causing my boxers to be so obscenely forced out like that. Her eyes glanced from me to her husband's display of his smallness. In that moment, I thought, "I'm gonna fuck this girl tonight."

Jack said to Betty, "I think our guest would like some help."

She looked puzzled for a moment, then with a rush of clarity she uncrossed her legs and allowed us a clear view of her legs up to the white panties that covered her pussy. I smiled as I lowered my boxers.

All was revealed. I stood there for Jack and Betty. After a moment to allow her to get a good look, I sat back on the sofa where Betty could compare her hubby's junior sized dick with my extended and thick cock.

Jack smiled, "See honey, did I tell you he was large?"

Betty started to unbutton her blouse. She let her blouse open and then fall down her arms. My cock moved back and forth when she revealed her bra. She stood and unzipped her skirt. It dropped to the floor leaving her in only her bra and panties and heels. By now my cock was losing a steady flow of cum.

Jack was stroking his cock, and he said, "Feel free to enjoy yours."

I couldn't believe my luck, and I smoothed slippery cum up and down my shaft then began to pump as Betty looked on.

Jack took things up a notch, "Betty, I bet you'd like to feel that, wouldn't you?"

She didn't say anything, but she stood and sort of modeled for us as we watched and jerked ourselves. Our tug jobs seemed to be making her feel freer.

As I slowly stroked myself, Betty reached behind her back and unlatched her bra. The straps fell to the side and she cupped her breasts. She teased us for a few minutes before letting her bra cups fall away. Her breasts were divine. Perfect size for her proportions. Not too large and not too tiny, smoothly rounded with pert nipples. This was a dream come true.

As we played with our cocks, Jack asked, "Is if okay if she touches yours?"

I replied by letting my hands move away from my cock and showing her a full display of the largest dick she'd ever seen. Betty moved closer.

She reached out but stopped just inches from my straining dick. "You first," she said to Jack.

I was surprised. Without asking, Jack reached over and placed his hand on my cock, spreading slimy cum from my glans down the side of my shaft and then gripping my dick and pumping me. I didn't care.

Betty watched intently as her husband jerked me. She said, "Oh Jack, you were so right. I can hardly wait to feel that big cock."

Her words made me squirm as I fought back the urge to ejaculate.

Jack kept stroking my dick. "It's huge, isn't it honey?" "I don't know if you can fuck this. Do you really want to try?"

What luck! Jack gave her permission to fuck me, and I was more than ready. Five alarms were going off in my dick, and their words were making me more horny than I've ever felt. My gosh, this perfect innocent wife wanted me to fuck her in front of her husband, and it was all such a surprise. What a pay-off for student pranks long ago. I was in heaven.

"I'm gonna make him really hard for you," Jack said to his wife, and he kept on stroking me and adding little twists with his fist. Occasionally he would overtop my dick with his fist and cause me to grunt like a beast in order to prevent ejaculation.

"I see him getting harder and harder," Betty said. "Oooh, I can't wait for that big dick," and she drew her hand over her pussy zone so her panties made a nice cameltoe.

I was starting to sweat and move my hips. Jack was working me to death, and his wife was toying with me like an expert. Did she know what she was doing to me?

"Oh Jack, can I fuck him now?" Betty asked. She was standing only a few feet from me and pinching her nipples as she watched my cock being prepared.

Jack said, "He's almost ready. Give me three more minutes. If I can't jerk him off by then, he's all yours."

I watched as Betty walked to the kitchen and returned with a digital timer. She set it for three minutes and put it so we could watch the countdown. Was this a contest they were playing? If he jerked me off, could I still fuck his wife?

I was so ready. I didn't need any more preparation by this husband I was about to cuckold. But I figured it was their game to play, and I was just happy to be there and to be so close to fucking Betty. If he wanted to fist me for a while, that was a small price to pay for such a reward as Betty.

She hadn't yet let me see her pussy, which was only making me more mad to plow my bid dick into it. Maybe I should have been a little suspicious that she kept on her panties this long, but I accepted it as part of their fantasies.

Jack was quite skillful with his cock jacking. He knew when to grip hard and when to back off. One minute has passed.

"Hon," he said to his wife, "do you want to suck him a little bit?"

"I sure do," she said, and Betty stepped close to me and got on her knees. As we passed the one minute mark, she leaned forward as if to take me in her mouth. She stopped and said, "Gee, it's too big for my mouth."

Jack leaned over and said, "Oh no, here let me show you," and he popped my dick in his mouth while he kept up the pumping. Again, I wasn't used to this sort of contact with a man, but I was so focused on his eager wife that I let it go. Two minutes had passed.

Sixty more seconds to go before my dick could relax inside this lovely wife. I was eager for Jack to stop so he could watch his wife with my bull cock.

Time was ticking down. Soon I would remove Betty's panties. Jack took me out of his mouth and seemed to be trying awfully hard to get me off.

With fifteen seconds to go, Betty walked over to me and leaned forward. She bent down and took my face in her hands, looked deeply into my eyes, then kissed me. I immediately exploded. Her lips covered my mouth and her tongue flitted to find mine as spurt after spurt of my cum flew this way and that as Jack administered the last pumps.

Betty stood back and said, "Aw shucks, looks like I lose again."

"Lose?" "Again?" I wondered.

She watched my cock slowly pulse down, shrinking and losing altitude. "Too bad," she said, "I love your cock."

As I sat there exhausted and surprised, Betty started dressing. In a few moments she was once again fully dressed. Jack used a towel to wipe around my midsection. Then he said, "Well, old friend, I you didn't beat the clock."

I looked at them bewildered, "What just happened?" I asked.

"We just had a great time, thanks to you," Jack told me. While I sat there half naked with a red and raw cock in its limp state, Betty walked into the kitchen and Jack explained, "We love to do this with gentlemen visitors."

"You do?" I asked.

"Oh yes, it's the best thing for our marriage. When you leave tonight, Betty and I will have the best sex you can imagine."

"Oh, I can imagine -- because I just did. I was so close."

Jack chuckled as Betty came back into the room, looking down at me in my pitiful condition. "What is this now, honey?" Jack asked. "He must be the tenth guy we've entertained like this."

Betty looked thoughtful, "Yes, that's about right," she said.

Jack continued, "It's a deal Betty and I made. If I can't get the guy to cum, then he can fuck Betty. But if he cums, game's over."

I blinked and stared at them. So it was all a part of a game for them?

I had to ask, "Could I really have fucked your wife if you hadn't beat me?"

"Why sure," Jack said, "A deal's a deal." "But so far when we meet men who are long lasting, her kiss has always done them in."

When he said that Betty blew me a kiss. Just then I felt my cock pulse slightly.

Slowly I was able to get dressed. Jack and Betty walked me to their door. Jack said, If you're in town for the weekend for a few days, you're welcome to come back and try again."

I didn't know what to say. I took a few steps toward my car and I heard Betty tell Jack, "I hope he comes back."


Magna12
Magna12
1,025 Followers