Old friends

Story Info
She trusted him what could go wrong?
4.3k words
4.23
18.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hoover789
hoover789
307 Followers

Old friends

I almost didn't go to the funeral, what a mistake that would have been. It was a grave side service, with everyone invited back to a restaurant after. I surveyed the mourners during the service. Women usually dressed up for funerals and sure enough, I spotted a blonde with a short skirt getting into a car; showing nice legs with black stockings and spike heels; which was my weakness. I would definitely look for her in the restaurant.

Damn traffic, the car she was in was already there when I got to the bar. I had wanted to see her get out of the car; childish I know but I'm a leg man. The restaurant was dark inside. When my eyes finally adjusted, and I was able to look around; she wasn't there. There was a bar in another room. I headed that way to check it out. And sure enough there she was, sitting at the bar alone. I waited a few minutes to see if she was with anybody. She had her heels hooked on the rung of the stool, hiking her skirt up revealing a lot of nylon covered leg. The more I checked her out the better she looked. She crossed her legs and, in the process, revealed the first of the darker band of her stocking tops on her exposed legs. Good god she wasn't wearing pantyhose, she had on stockings. I knew then I had to talk with her.

I hadn't seen her face yet, but she seemed vaguely familiar. I've struck out before, nothing ventured nothing gained. So, I screwed up my courage and walked up to her. I could see she was halfway thru her martini. That surely was a sign of a problem drinker, it was only two o'clock. "Buy you another?" I said and as she turned to me with a dazzling smile. I nearly fell down. It was my girlfriend of twenty years ago. The one who dumped me after leading me along, Linda.

"I was wondering if you were going to be here. I'm so glad to see you, after all these years."

She put her arms out for a hug. Her full tits were pressing against my chest.

"You won't break me, hold me close." And I did. They felt great; a least a "d" cup. But then I'm such a pig.

We kissed lightly on the cheek. She had matured nicely. The first thing I noticed after her legs was her tits. When we were dating, she was just about flat chested. The years had been good to her. Her boobs were straining her silky black blouse pushing the limit of her buttons. She turned to get a napkin; her blouse gaped open, so her black lace bra was clearly visible. She had great cleavage, just made for fucking. While her head was turned, I stole a look at her nylons, her skirt had ridden up to the point where the garter clasps were showing.

She caught me looking at her legs. But she didn't seem to mind. "Look at me, getting a little racy with a leg show, and at a funeral no less," she laughed. "But then you always liked my legs. I do remember that about you," she said as she tugged her skirt back into place. When she shifted on her seat and hooked her heels again; the wayward skirt crept up her thighs. She knew what she was doing. She knew the power of her body. " I never should have worn this skirt, it's way too short and tight."

"It looks great on you.,"

"Thank you and I'm glad you're sitting there it will block the view of my legs." "That's the only reason you're glad to see me?"

"You know something; it isn't, the only reason I came here was in hopes of seeing you." Her cheeks turned red, and she ordered another drink. " It's been a long time and we were so close back then." We both were silent for a while.

Then she asked me what I was doing. It was like we never broke up. we fell into the same groove again. We talked for over an hour. She was still married, but the way she gushed about how happy they were supposed to be. I had my doubts. She had two kids both in college and her husband traveled for work. Leaving her alone one week out of the month. "You don't know how many times I wished I could have talked to you. Especially late at night when I was alone in bed feeling sorry for myself for the choice I made." She barely whispered, then lightly put her hand on mine.

That was a bombshell. She was saying she shouldn't have dumped me.

Linda must have realized how vulnerable she was making herself.

"Let's not get all serious. I want to have a good time, Jimmy."

At that point Carol; the woman that gave her a ride; came up to us and said she was ready to go. Linda quickly took her hand back and then looked at me.

"Can you give me a ride back to my motel, I'm not ready to stop reminiscing." "Sure, no problem" I said. Truthfully, I couldn't wait to get her in my jeep Cherokee, I wanted to see her climb into that seat wearing that skirt. Carol could see how drunk Linda was getting and took a motherly approach.

"Linda just be careful and call me if anything happens." Carol leaned over to Linda and said something that I couldn't hear. But it was obvious because Linda pulled her skirt down on her legs and unhooked her heels from the stool.

Carol glared at me and left looking back at us. I found out later she was friends with Linda's husband. "Do you mind if I ask what she said?"

"She told me I was showing too much leg and not to trust you. You know I really never minded you looking at my legs; it makes a girl feel good to be wanted." It's what every girl needs; male attention. With that she hooked her heels back on the rung and then grinning pulled her skirt up to her garter clasps. "I'm being so bad "She laughed.

The bar was getting crowded, and I wanted to get her alone. I finally said it was time to go. She really looked disappointed, until I said. "I want to show you my house and then I'll take you to your motel."

"Ok, but can I trust you...? I'm just kidding of course I can. I know you would never hurt me." She went to the ladies' room to freshen up. As she slipped off the bar stool; her skirt rode up well past her stocking tops. She either didn't know or she was that tipsy, because she took about three steps before she tugged it back into place.

There was plenty of men in that bar that wished they could change places with me. There was a guy across the bar that caught the whole show, he looked at me smiling and gave me a thumbs up. I was waiting for her by the bar. I let her take the lead. That way I could watch her rear end wiggle and focus on her nylon covered legs, wobbling in those heels. Women know what high heels do to their legs and ass. Linda obviously knew and used it to her advantage

We got to the jeep as I opened her door; she took one look at how high the seat was and said "I'm going to need some help:" she giggled. Now close your eyes; there's no way to get in this car and remain a lady."

She turned with her back to me. There's no way I would not watch. She hitched her skirt almost to her waist exposing her stockings. Her suspenders were tugging her stockings high up on her legs. She got in with the help of my hand on her ass and quickly closed the door. I hurried around the jeep getting in before she could fix her skirt. Linda was laughing. "I never thought my day would end like this." "It's not over yet, we've got a lot to do." I saw the look on her face, she may have been a little scared. But once we started moving; she went back to her nonstop chatter. I made big plans for that mouth. Linda got quieter as we pulled up. I think she was getting second thoughts.

I had taken my time driving to my house. Linda had gulped her last drink at the bar, and she was really buzzed now.

We finally pulled into my driveway. I got out and rushed around to open her door. I didn't want to miss this.

I opened her door and noticed she had her hands on the bottom of her skirt to keep it in place.

She hesitated and said, "I know I'm drunk, and I don't think this is right. I'm sorry but I'm married, and I think maybe I have led you on; I want you to know nothing is going to happen tonight. If you want to take me to my motel, I'll understand."

I was starting to panic; I hadn't gotten her drunk for nothing. I turned on the charm and tried to look sincere.

"I would be lying if I said I didn't want you. But I respect you. How about a quick tour of the house, a cup of coffee if you want, and we will sit and talk. Or I will take you to your motel, right now if you want."

"You're so sweet; I really do trust you. I still feel guilty after what I did to you all those years ago" She said, wiping a tear from her face.

I smiled and said.

" I'll even turn my head when you get out."

"I love you; I know you will; you're so funny; nobody makes me laugh like you do."

" But I really don't mind if you look. I hoped I would see you today and I wanted to look special for you." "You know something, you've looked at my legs and chest more today than my husband does in a year. Yea, I caught you checking me out in the bar today," she smiled. "It made me feel good."

I knew I was right. I found when a married woman tries too hard to say how happy she is, she's not. And Linda was ripe for the picking.

As she swung out, she made a half-hearted attempt to keep her skirt down, but I still got quite a show of stockings. I know she enjoyed the attention.

I showed her around. She was impressed.

Somehow, I got the feeling I was better off than her husband and her.

We got back to the family room, and I offered her coffee. To my surprise she turned it down saying it would keep her up; but she would take half a drink. I made her a vodka martini with Grey Goose.

"This is so smooth; did you put any vodka in it?"

"I lied and said not much."

She downed it in less than ten minutes.

" You can make the next one a little stronger if you want, it keeps me from drinking it too fast." When I came back, she had moved to the center of the couch and tucked her legs under her butt, exposing her thighs. Linda took the glass and sipped it.

"That's much better" she said.

I sat next to her and put my arm around her shoulders. She turned toward me and kissed me softly on the lips. I was careful not to kiss back too hard. She sat up a bit and said she would be back in a minute. I moved over slightly; I hoped not too much. She was back shortly.

"I like your heels; they look great on you."

"They're brand new and still a little hard to walk on, but I like the way they make me feel, I've never worn three-inch heels before; and I think I like them.

She stood in front of me smoothing her skirt and turning her legs checking her heels, I thought I would have some fun. She was pretty drunk, so I would get away with it.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Nothing, it's just I think one of your stockings is unhooked."

"That's the only problem with stockings." she said

"Now close your eyes, I've got to check."

I just grinned as she pulled her skirt up to her waist and checked her nylons. Linda knew what she was doing, but acted innocent.

"Everything's fine; she shook her finger at me, you're so bad, I should have known. This is what I mean nobody makes me feel good like you do."

Linda sat down next to me still laughing; our legs touching. I carefully dropped my hand to her knee. Once again, I put my arm around her shoulders, she snuggled against me.

"Linda? "I whispered; she turned to face me; our lips were only inches apart. I kissed her full on the lips; her mouth sagging open. Our tongues met, probing each other; she started moaning. I let my arm slide down and cupped her tit. Her body stiffened, but then she turned toward me, giving me more access to her ripe tits. She didn't protest when I opened her blouse. Then as an afterthought she pulled it together.

" I think we better stop" she said breathlessly. "Things are getting out of hand. I've had too much to drink, and I think you're taking advantage of me. Then she paused and said, " you know something, I don't care; do what you want, I want to have some fun." With that she let go of her blouse and it gaped open exposing her black lace bra, barely containing her full tits. I don't care; you can touch them if you want, there just boobs" she slurred.

I cupped and kneaded her tits; her body was responding. And I wasn't about to stop. I covered her mouth with another kiss. I think she said stop just to be on the record. So, I inched her skirt higher. My hand was well past her stockings and when I brushed her cunt with my finger; she parted her legs.

"Jim, I'm serious I'm not going to have sex with you. I'm still married. But oh god that feels so good. I know it's wrong; but please don't stop what you're doing to me," she moaned. My hand was on her cunt, gently rubbing her clit. "it's been so long since anybody touched me like this."

All of a sudden, she pushed me away and sat up.

"You've got to stop now. I want to tell you something."

"I should have told you before ; but I'm going thru a separation. We haven't had sex in two years; I think he found somebody else and doesn't want me anymore."

"I think he's nuts. You're all anybody would want in a woman."

She moaned and pulled me tight, and she let out a soft sob. "I screwed up" she said and started crying. She covered her face and was crying openly. She calmed herself after a minute.

I moved over giving her room and she fixed her skirt and buttoned her blouse. Then I held her close as she regained her composure. After a couple of minutes, she sat up and said.

"I'm so embarrassed.

I've got to get cleaned up, fix me another drink. I've got to calm down."

She spent a good fifteen minutes, in the bathroom. I was afraid she would want to go to the motel. But she had reapplied her make up. Dark eye shadow and pink lipstick, she looked fantastic. "I'm so sorry for taking so long to tell you. I didn't want to seem pathetic. I feel better now that I've told you. Now let's have another drink.

I paced myself; but she drank quickly.

We sat on the couch, and she said she didn't want to talk about her marriage. She said some day she would tell me. But right now, it was too painful. I sat close to her, took her head in my hands, and told her I was going to kiss her. We kissed hard and deep. I leaned down and kissed her neck. She was gasping short breaths; she didn't object when once again I found her clit and gently rubbed it. I moved my fingers to her slit and slipped my finger in her, as she arched her back pushing my fingers deeper. It didn't take long for her to reach an orgasm. Her whole body trembled, as she clamped her legs together trapping my finger. Then it hit her. What had just happened. "Why are you doing this to me, it's not fair I'm so drunk!" she wailed.

I stood up and pulled her to her feet and turned her around so I could cup her tits." What are you doing, please stop! I don't want to do this anymore."

"this is so unfair; I can't stop you." Carol was right, "you're a pig. Why do you have to do this to me?"

In her drunken state She didn't realize, I had unzipped her skirt and worked it down over her ass. I began to take off her blouse. She pulled away. She was standing there with her skirt in a heap at her ankles, with her blouse open exposing her heaving tits.

When she realized I had taken her skirt off and she was standing there with just her underwear on. "When did you take my skirt off? What's going on?" "Guess what, Linda you're going to do something for me" I said. And at the same time, I pulled off her blouse. Her tits were perfect and round and barely contained in her bra. She pulled away from me and in the process her overworked bra gave up trying to contain those melons; they popped out and wobbled side to side. They were perfect; full and round with just a little sag to them

"Stop it stop it... you're not being fair "she cried.

But at this point I was going to get something. It finally dawned on her; she was standing in front of me swaying in just her heels, garter belt and dark nylons,with her bra pulled down.

"When did you take my clothes off? I want to go home" She said.

With that she sat down again and tried to cover herself with her hands. I sat down next to her. I put my hand over hers and guided it to my cock. She tried to pull it away. But I held it there and stroked it up and down. After a minute I removed my hand and she kept stroking it on her own. She kept it up for a while,but I wasn't going to settle for a hand job now.

She stopped stroking and reached for my drink.

"I'm sorry I let it go this far;" she mumbled, as she finished my drink. She was really drunk. Close to passing out.

"What do you want me to do?" she whispered; her head was lolling side to side as she was close to passing out.

"I want you to suck my cock."

"I'll do it, but only the head, please don't put it all the way in, I'm scared I'll throw up."

I pulled my pants and shirt off. I looked at her; half passed out. I reached over and squeezed both tits pinching her nipples till she yelped in pain. Do you like having your tits pinched? I said as I twisted her nipple. "I don't care anymore, do what you want," she moaned. "Make me feel like a whore, I deserve it."

She looked beautiful sitting on the couch waiting to suck my cock. I thought I would have some fun.

I took hold of my dick and pressed it against her lips.

"Do you like a cock in your mouth?"

I said as I wiped my dick over her face.

"No, I hate it."

" All right I won't put it in but, at least I want to open your mouth like you're going to eat a popsicle."

"ok, but promise no funny business."

Peggy closed her eyes and formed her mouth into a perfect "o." my cock was dripping pre cum. I took hold of her head and guided my dick into her mouth. Her eyes flew open. "I said no" she gasped." "Just the head like you promised."

Too bad I thought to myself. Holding her head tight and ramming my dick into her hot slick mouth. She was spitting, sputtering, and beating my thighs with her fists. Between the way she looked in her stockings and with her tits wobbling side to side. As I pushed deeper into her mouth, I knew she was giving up. And I could do anything I wanted. I was going to cum soon. But I wanted to make it last. Linda had given up complaining and was half moaning and half crying. I pulled my dick out and rubbed spit and pre cum all over her face.

"What are you doing to me! Stop it now! I've changed my mind."

"Too late for that now; now suck my cock."

I slipped my dick back in her mouth and met with no resistance. She was so drunk I could have fucked her, but this was more fun. My cum was getting harder to restrain.

"Do you like cum on your face or in your mouth."

"Are you crazy; What do you mean?"

She wasn't lying she really hadn't given many blowjobs. She had no idea. The best part of a blowjob for a woman is for a man to cum on their face. "I'll choose for you" I said, "you'll like it." Linda opened her eyes and had a worried look on her face. She had no idea what was coming up. She later told me her husband would cum on a towel, the few times she would suck him off.

She was pretty wasted. I was going to have some fun. I would wait until her spit was drooling out of her mouth then I would pull my cock out and drip it on her face.

She would twist her head trying to get away. But I held her still.

"Ewww..., stop it; its gross" She sputtered

I was thinking if this bothered her; wait till the main event. Then I thought; I might never get a chance at her again. Might as well go for broke.

I pulled out, grabbed her hands, and pulled her up right. "What are you doing, you're taking advantage of me you know." she slurred. One of my ties was on the end table. I grabbed it and quickly tied her hands behind her back before she knew what I was doing. "Untie me now; I'll do whatever you want,just please let me go. No one has ever done this to me."

"Down on your knees princess and suck."

She had no will to argue and sank to her knees looking up at me.

Most women are natural cocksuckers, and the best way is on their knees. "Now it's time for your cum facial, open up, you'll love it," I laughed. She was leaning forward as she struggled trying to free her hands. She was quite a sight. Her tits supported from below by her bra were shaking with her struggling. She clamped her mouth shut in drunken defiance. I grabbed her hair and tilted her head back. With the other hand I pinched her nose shut, in a couple of seconds she opened her mouth.

hoover789
hoover789
307 Followers
12